Vuzion UK Reviews

Based on 1,672 reviews
Telephone
Read Vuzion UK Reviews

About Vuzion UK:

A UK and Republic of Ireland award-winning value-add cloud distributor and Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider

Helping cloud resellers, MSPs, SIs and ISVs build a long-term, profitable, future-proof business.

We deliver best-of-breed, hand-picked cloud solutions through our unique partner ecosystem, supported by technical skills enablement, professional and go-to-market services, to ensure the best possible foundation for helping partners build and develop a future-proof business.

Founded in 2016, Vuzion grew out of Cobweb Solutions, the UK’s #1 provider of Hosted Exchange and leverages Cobweb’s 25+ years of delivery, management, and support experience across a range of cloud services from partners which include Acronis, AvePoint, BitTitan, DocuSign, Microsoft, Mimecast, and many others.

partners@vuzion.cloud

Vuzion UK Limited, Delme 3, Delme Place

NCE upgrade forced on us. told to upgrade asap, no real instruction as to when to do it - ended up with 50% non refundable on our bill. which is 3 months of profit on 365 margins. very unhappy with this and may consider moving to another CSP supplier
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Didn't bother to call back after request. Instead just closed the ticket.
(Support) - Posted 1 month ago
Vuzion where unable to do nothing more than ask microsoft to help me. The information conveyed was incorrect, less accurate than I could have done myself, and added 2-3 business days of waiting.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Unfortunately, it took weeks for an action to raise a ticket with Microsoft to assist on this case while a mailbox was unavailable and I had no updates.
(Support) - Posted 5 months ago
We're sorry to hear about the negative experience in this instance, we have reviewed this specific instance internally and will work to improve going forwards.
We were not made aware we could downgrade licenses when purchasing. We are being told inconsistent information.
(Support) - Posted 5 months ago
Apologies for the inconsistent information, I believe one of our engineers has reached out to discuss and resolve this issue, if you need anything further please let us know.
Technician very helpful but found it very difficult to contact Vuzion. This is a recurring problem and often seems like you only have one member of staff manning the phone.
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello, Thank you for discussing this matter on the phone with us, improvements will be made internally to prevent this from occurring again.
Took 2 days to respond to a ticket.
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello, Thank you for your feedback, this will be reviewed internally.
It's been a long day. I am very happy to say when I am delighted with your service. Today has not been one of those days. I have many customers still down with no email since 11:45 this morning. It looked like the issue was fixed, but it is still ongoing now, at 17:00. I will be getting calls into the evening , so I hope someone is still working on this. It's been almost impossible to get any info today, service-status.com wasn't updated until over an hour after the issue surfaced, support lines were going to answerphone. I had to resort to Twitter to get anything, and this issue is still ongoing. Normally you are excellent, in all departments. Today you were not.
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
regarding aconis DR you guys haven't got a clue what to do or how to do it there is absolute no point calling you for assistants
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello, You will be contacted regarding this feedback.
48 hours passed before my ticket was actioned and a ticket logged with MS. MS support simply sent me artucles to follow, which I'd already read. I resolved the issue myself with help from a colleagues in Typetec.
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Alan, Thank you for your honest feedback, this will be followed up internally.
Very slow
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello, We will be in contact to discuss this review.
Even with approval given by an Techsure Admin, ticket has being cancelled and no work provided by Vuzion support. They require more training or a drive to do work not just close tickets with no work given.
(Support) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Thank you for your feedback. We will call to explain the situation, but if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Vuzion
Sorted internally
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi James Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to assist with the issue. Please do contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 option 5 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com if you wish to provide additional feedback. Kind Regards Vuzion
First of all told me that the service did not exist , then after proving that it does exist copied and pasted links to the guides i had already found and informed on. After asking for advice, copy and pasted advice again from the website. Closed ticket without confirming resolved.
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Daniel Thank you for your feedback, we will ask a member of our Support team to call you to assist with your query. Kind Regards Vuzion
Issue wasn't resolved, but took 4 hours for them to inform us.
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi We are sorry to hear your experience didn’t meet your expectations. If you would like to discuss it further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 option 5 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com. Kind Regards Vuzion
didnt answer my question, answered something not related and closed it
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Richard Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear your experience didn’t meet expectation on this occasion; a member of our team will look into this and contact you as quickly as possible. Kind Regards Vuzion
Reported issue early AM and although being a straight forward fix that has been previously resolved this was ignored. Required chasing of heads of department to get this resolved.
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
The price to do such a simple job is shocking.
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Chased 3 times. Both issues unresolved. Issue 1: Cobweb unable to advise. Issue 2: Cobweb unable to advise. Had to contact account manager to escalate.
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Paul Thank you so much for taking the time to write Vuzion a review, we appreciate your honest feedback, we are currently looking into your issue and our team will contact you to discuss further. Kind Regards Vuzion
You have provided me with a workaround fix. No mention of a permanent fix. Quite evidentally, even if you're not to blame, it is a problem on your end. I have been given a registry edit as the only way to fix this, however it was explained that it is at our own risk and that yourselves will take no blame if things go wrong. If something negative does happen, I don't believe that we should be blamed - it is a fix distributed by yourselves (the only fix), however as the only fix it is something we may NEED to implement to have users working as needed. Is this going to effect all our shared customers? Is there going to be a permanent fix? The person I spoke to on the telephone roughly 20 minutes ago was helpful, so I am very thankful to him. Other than that, I feel the service was poor. Have a naggy feeling that this is going to effect several clients and we would have had no knowledge on the problem.
Vuzion UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,672 reviews