Vuzion UK Reviews

Telephone
Read Vuzion UK Reviews

About Vuzion UK:

A value-add cloud distributor and Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider

Helping cloud resellers, MSPs, SIs and ISVs build a long-term, profitable, future-proof business.

We deliver best-of-breed, hand-picked cloud solutions through our unique partner ecosystem, supported by technical skills enablement, professional and go-to-market services, to ensure the best possible foundation for helping partners build and develop a future-proof business.

Founded in 2016, Vuzion grew out of Cobweb Solutions, the UK’s #1 provider of Hosted Exchange and leverages Cobweb’s 20 years of delivery, management and support experience across a range of cloud services from partners which include Acronis, BitTitan, DocuSign, Microsoft, Mimecast, Symantec and many others.

hello@vuzion.cloud

Vuzion UK Limited, Delme 3, Delme Place,
Cams Hall Estate

Followed up and made sure they were present to assist.
(Support) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Rameez,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, let us know if we can do anything further to help!
Fast and effective.
(Support) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Claudia,
Pleased to hear this, thanks for your review!
In the first response to my problem I was advised to purchase new OS datacentre edition licenses for every Azure VM and to get in touch with my Vuzion account manager. This was not the correct advice. However Stephen listened carefully, understood the problem, and escalated to the support team in Microsoft to be able to address the issue. I was the pointed in the right direction to check things out. Worked out the fix as a result and fed back to the MS/Vuzion support teams. This obscure problem was fixed relatively quickly. Thank you.
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Ashoka,
Pleased to hear Stephen was able to get this sorted for you so effectively!
very quick response
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Finbarr,
That's great to hear, thank you!
Support was very polite response
Hi Masafumi,
Pleased to hear this!
Thank you.
Thank you for your support and prompt response, we hope that the problem has been successfully resolved and that we will not face it again
Hi Hussainar,
Thank you for the review. Glad to hear it is all sorted.
Fast and effective solution. Thanks
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for your kind words, we're extremely happy to hear you were pleased with the service provided by our Support Team. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Answered my issue
Hi Ray,
Really pleased to hear that. Thank you!
nothing to add other than it was good.
(Support) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi John,
Glad to hear this, let us know if you require any further assistance.
Didn't originally get any response that the issue had been resolved.
(Support) - Posted 4 months ago
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback, we will review this internally.
I have always enjoyed interacting withThe Team at Vuzion; there's no BS or flannel it's good, straightforward advice and support
(New Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
That's really good to hear - thank you for your review and feedback.
better than our previous csp.
(Support) - Posted 5 months ago
Hello,
We are really pleased to hear this. Thank you!
very quick an attentive service.
Thank you Michael!
Overall, good service and the issue was fixed, which always helps. I felt that the time taken to identify the cause of the issue took a bit longer than originally hoped for but once I was able to share the issue with Stephen, it got resolved quickly.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear Stephen was able to resolve your issue!
All resolved, thanks
Hi Robert,
Good to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
resolved quickly
(Support) - Posted 7 months ago
Good to hear!
Query resolved, thank you.
Hi Joanne

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards

Vuzion
Joshua and Alex resolved my issue quickly and effectively and were very quick to respond to my email. Great service
Hi

We are delighted to hear we were able to assist you. Please do let us know if you require anything else.

Kind regards

Vuzion
Engineer was helpful and the initial hurdle was resolved.
Hi Graeme

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear you have been pleased with the service provided.

Regards,

Vuzion
Oliver took his time to worth through and explain the issue to me, as well as provide a workaround to the none issue for future configurations.
Vuzion UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,218 reviews