Vuzion UK Reviews

Based on 1,671 reviews
Telephone
Read Vuzion UK Reviews

About Vuzion UK:

A UK and Republic of Ireland award-winning value-add cloud distributor and Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider

Helping cloud resellers, MSPs, SIs and ISVs build a long-term, profitable, future-proof business.

We deliver best-of-breed, hand-picked cloud solutions through our unique partner ecosystem, supported by technical skills enablement, professional and go-to-market services, to ensure the best possible foundation for helping partners build and develop a future-proof business.

Founded in 2016, Vuzion grew out of Cobweb Solutions, the UK’s #1 provider of Hosted Exchange and leverages Cobweb’s 25+ years of delivery, management, and support experience across a range of cloud services from partners which include Acronis, AvePoint, BitTitan, DocuSign, Microsoft, Mimecast, and many others.

partners@vuzion.cloud

Vuzion UK Limited, Delme 3, Delme Place

###############
(Support) - Posted 1 month ago
My contact Cameron Male is always very responsive and helpful, and I am very happy with the partner service he provides to me.
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
Matt is a pleasure to work with always pleasant and patient
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
Matt has been well informed with all the changes and has kept us in the loop at every stage. has tremendous patience when I call him constantly and always a pleasure to work with - thanks Matt
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
Cameron Male's always responsive - email and teams which is a huge help. He works closely with me and the wider team looping in colleagues where necessary. A genuine interest in the work RM are doing. It would be good if the wider Vuzion approach offered elements more focus on purely edu licences (admittedly Microsoft has at times isn't good at this).
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
Very happy with Cameron's support - always available and able to either support directly or loop in others who can. We've had some issues in the past with billing which has been my only real concern with Vuzion.
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
have found my contact Rob Gray to be extremely helpful, responsive and supportive especially as I'm new to working with Vuzion and nothing is too much trouble even if its something I should have found myself on the portal
Very helpful
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Spoke to my account manager, and tech support. Branding incoming. Thank you.
Thank you for the review Alastair!
I did have to chase to pick the ticket up but once picked up service was responsive.
(Support) - Posted 4 months ago
Thanks for leaving the review, apologies you had to chase but glad to hear it was responsive once having done so.
Very positive and useful content. The instructor is resourceful and has a good way of explaining difficult topics.
(Education) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Henrique, Many thanks for leaving a positive review regarding the education content and instructor.
All ok, no issues
(Support) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you!
Always good support!
(New Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you Rene!
Rob is approachable and always available to assist. He is good at chasing things through and getting the right people involved. I do like how he has worked on building a relationship with the wider Silversands team to understand our business and therefore our needs.
(New Customer) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Andy, Thank you for the review, really happy to hear Rob is so efficient in supporting you. Thank you!
We have been a partner with Vuzion for some time now. From a support and training aspect the guys have been superb.
(New Customer) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Rick, Really appreciate the honest feedback, thank you!
Thanks for sorting our Azure billing query
(Support) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for your review!
Lots of information available, very clear.
(Education) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Neil, Thank you for the review, it's much appreciated!
Stephen and Microsoft helped to resolve my issue
(Support) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Valerie, Thank you for your review, happy to read that as a collective we were able to resolve your issue!
good service
(Support) - Posted 9 months ago
Thank you!
Very good for response purposes. Resolved the issue myself. Microsoft were useless in this instance but the Vuzion support was outstanding as usual.
(Support) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Vuzion UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,671 reviews