Vufold Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vufold

About Vufold: Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors and windows.

info@vufold.co.uk

Categories:
Furniture
Hardware

Andrew St John
Andrew St John
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, excellent product with every little detail being well thought out. The doors were easy to install with everything predrilled it was hard to go wrong and when I had to ring the customer service department they went above and beyond compared to other companies that I have dealt with in the past"
Peter James
Peter James
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish the service was excellent.Delivery was on time with no problems. The doors and the fixtures were of a very high quality in factory finish white. I fitted the doors myself and found the instructions were adequate Only had one problem i was short of five screws for the door hinges but was able to make do.The doors look great and are well worth the money.Would recommend to any one."
Christopher Kirby
Christopher Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Extremely Happy, good all round service from start to finish, ordered to sets of bifold doors, they have been fitted are very good. Items were delivered efficiently and quickly, no problems at all."
Penny Logan
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the 5 sets of Vufold, bifold doors I purchased. Three sets are external in triple glazed white & two sets are oak. Both have been admired for their quality and appearance. My only reservation was in learning there was a longer than expected lead time for the external doors which came from abroad. I would like to point out Vufold has very good customer service on all aspects & can recommend wholeheartedly."
Daniel Cosgrove
"Exceeded my expectations"
"Efficient service. Great delivery men. A very happy and highly satisfied customer. Would highly recommend Vufold. In fact we have already recommended you!"
Angela Aston
Verified Buyer
"excellent quality! step by step, review of my order , delivery came when it was supposed to, txt and phone call to make sure delivery was still suitable, drivers put my order into my garage and also told me to check as i had 72 hours to phone if there were any problems what so ever. overall very pleased and would highly recommend them"
"Great talking to someone who knew their product. Great attitude and helpfulness. Our joiner commented on quality and all bits needed."
Steve Hollingsworth
Verified Buyer
"Great product and great service"
"Good service all round thanks."
"Excellent product but after sales staff not really up to speed."
Amanda Jones
Verified Buyer
"Everything fine , no complaints at all !"
"Good customer service and delivered on time."
Raymond Fell
"Just finished installation"
Martin Baker
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and an excellent quality product, our carpenter was very impressed by the construction and materials used."
Johnathan Gregory
Verified Buyer
"Good doors arrived a day later than promised or would have awarded 5 stars"
"Worth the wait, great quality and a joy to instal. 👍🏻"
"Just what we wanted, but even better"
Paul Durose
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, but poor communication and updates regarding delivery. Was also not delivered on the day agreed, even after I double checked it with the Office. Still waiting for a reason as to why we waisted a days holiday on the delivery date with no one letting us know they were not coming."
We are pleased to hear you are happy with your Vufold doors however our pre-delivery communication should have been better. The error occurred because of a breakdown in communication between ourselves and our delivery company. This should not have happened and we are sorry that we did not keep you updated. This has been addressed internally to eliminate future errors.
Mark Schofield
Verified Buyer
"At the moment so far so good but need warmer and dryer weather before I actually install the Windows . Can forward more detail later after installation"
Karen Wormald
Verified Buyer
"My Inspire doors fit well, work well and look amazing!"
"High quality doors, excellent customer service (particularly from Josh)."
Cameron Young
Verified Buyer
"you made the whole transaction very easy and comfortable. Being in the United States, I was unsure of your quality and customer service. Both excellent!"
Vufold is rated 4.77 based on 689 reviews