Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

I had a very pleasant experience buying my bifold door from Vufold. Everything was clear and I was kept updated on delivery dates and times. The quality of the doors is excellent, really beautifully made, and my doors look lovely. I employed a builder to fit them and he too was very impressed with the quality and clear instructions. There was even a spanner and a screwdriver of the correct size help with assembly. The blinds also came with a fitting tool and template which made them so easy to install. Customer service was excellent. I am very pleased I chose to use vufold and would use them again without hesitation.
Running a building company you wish to install products that are cost effective, easy to fit and reliable. We have just installed our 6th set of Vufold timber bifolds over 3 years. Oak, grey and white. As long as the opening has been prepared correctly they are straightforward to install with the comprehensive instructions. Will definitely carry on recommending to customers who require the timber option.
The 1200 x2100 French Doors were installed OK following delivery at the agreed time by two friendly guys. My only crititsim is I will need to fit aluminium storm guards to the doors that I believe should have been supplied.
Bought Vufold 3m External Bi-folds about 4 years, so went back to them for internal Bi-fold this year. Again, was not disappointed. Purchased the Inspire 1.8m and 1.5m Bi-folds. Service was first class, (special mention for Frankie in customer service) Product is well engineered and designed and is great value for money.
Vufold 5 star review on 17th June 2021 Vufold 5 star review on 17th June 2021
We are delighted with our door, service excellent, delivery prompt, it’s so nice to get what you wanted when you want it!
Vufold 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Damaged doors abs the company will not return them. Don’t buy from the site
Quality product, that the whole family is very happy with
On time and very good product
Great product Easy to fit And look great
Very good all arrived as requested,checked and everything was correct and no damage. The carpenter who fitted them found them very easy to install The only reason I gave them 4 stars is could of been a bit easier to adjust.
Fantastic service, fantastic product. Fitted 2 sets in 4 hours (2people). Adjustment was straight forward and all tools provided (except a drill). Would highly recommend this product.
Excellent quality , easy to fit with plain and simple instructions
Amazing doors.. easy and ready to install.. dream come true
The doors are well made and the after service support was good. would be good to have some installation videos to help understand the instructions a bit.
Very good Quality from the wood to the fixings. Easy to install. I will use this company again.
Excellent quality and easy to fit
Excellent quality doors that comes with very clear instructions that were easily to follow that made fitting them easy. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
Dear Graeme, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the quality of your doors and that you were also impressed with the assembly instructions supplied. We have invested a lot of time and effort over the years in improving the installation process, it’s great to hear this has not gone unnoticed and most importantly, helped make the installation easy for you. Thank you for recommending Vufold and thank you for the 5 out of 5 star rating. Kind regards Vufold
Excellent service excellent quality
Dear Kevin, Thank you for your great review. We are really pleased to hear you are impressed with both the service and quality of product received. Kind regards Vufold
The purchase of the doors from Vufold could only be described as seamless. On receiving the doors. its obvious that every effort is made to ensure that the packaging provides excellent protection. It's also noteworthy to say how good the delivery company were at ensuring the doors were unloaded and set down with great care. Due to current circumstances related to Covid 19, our project is running behind schedule. As of time of writing, and as per Vufold T&C, I have treated the entire framework and doors with three coats of varnish ready for installation once that point is reached. One thing that can be said is the quality of the doors and materials is in no doubt. Once varnished, It's hard to believe that such quality, solidity and fixtures can be provided at the invoiced price. We look forward to seeing both framework and doors become a natural light oak feature of our new extension. Vufold should be congratulated on the quality of their manufacturing, sales and delivery to customer process.
Dear Norman, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, we are delighted to hear our hard work and efforts have not gone unnoticed both in the quality of product supplied and the overall service you have received. Thank you again for choosing Vufold, we really do appreciate your kind comments and we are pleased to hear the doors will be a feature of your new extension. Kind regards Vufold
very very very GOODm
Dear Dennis, Thank you for your review and thank you for rating Vufold 5 out of 5 stars. Kind regards Vufold
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,324 reviews