Vufold Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vufold

About Vufold: Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors and windows.

info@vufold.co.uk

Categories:
Furniture
Hardware

Telephone
Zoe Kelly
"I absolutely love my bifold doors. They look really modern and they transform the space into something that looks really contemporary. I open them first thing every morning and it seems to just expand the space in my kitchen, bringing the outside creating a continuous space. The fitter was also very impressed with the hardware and quality of the product. The doors slide really nicely and are easy to use. As you can tell, I am very pleased- thank you Vufold!"
"Excellent quality and easy to install."
Elizabeth Walkingshaw
"Excellent service from staff atVu Fold either by phone or email always very helpful. Our son visited the Vufold stand at the NEC exhibition as he was in the area and came back to report to us. He was full of praise for the products he saw and recommended them to us. We ordered our internal doors and were very pleased with delivery as promised, packaged well and all parts received. The joiners who fitted them for us had not heard of VuFold but were very impressed with the doors and fittings and after a look at the instructions found installation to be ok, as this was their first attempt, they took their time and we were very pleased with the result. Our son also admired the doors so good result all round. We would recommend Vufold as would our joiners."
"Quality doors at an affordable price"
"Excellent service . Delivery promp and on time. Very happy with the quality of the doors. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Vufold!"
"Very pleased with my oak veneer bi fold doors,easy to fit & they look great,would recommend to family & friends."
"Brilliant service, very helpful when we had a problem, the after sales staff responded speedily and our issue was resolved within an hour. Thank you."
"Ordered 6 pm on Monday delivered 7.30 am Wednesday My joiner could not believe quality of doors and there fittings. Everything is supplied These doors are fabulous, and Vufold have been exceptional"
"Quality service Great product"
"Ordered Timber Folding Patio doors 4 years ago and they have been excellent and really made the most of our outdoor space leading from Kitchen. Recently ordered some paint to touch up the frame and online order was efficient and fast. Recommend these guys"
"Very happy with our new Vufold doors. Great quality in all aspects of design, materials and fittings. It took time to varnish all of the wood and, as expected (because the wall aperture was somewhat 'out of true'), it took considerable care and patience to get the frame accurately aligned and square within the aperture, with gaps between frame and walls properly packed. The time and effort was well worth it and I'm delighted with the final result."
"Bifold doors are excellent quality and value for money easy to install perfect doors to finish our conservatory. The only fault I could find was the torx bit supplied was the wrong size, not really a problem!"
"`Our doors aren't installed yet but the customer service has been excellent"
"We, first saw the range of doors at a trade show, where we were impressed by the products and product knowledge of the staff. Saved over £100 in the 'Summer Sale' so ordered the door set. Delivery etc. excellent. Pity you could not hold onto them for another month after payment was made, as I will not be fitting them 'til end of August."
"First class service from start to receiving bi fold doors, still waiting for my joiner to fit them."
"I purchased the Ultra bi-fold door set with white aluminium on the exterior and oak on the interior side. The doors look fabulous, the quality is superb and my builders found them a 'breeze' to install. Dealing with David from Vufold was a pleasure as they/he are always willing to answer any and as many questions as you may have. The only negative is the door set did not have a trickle vent option which gave me problems as Building Control require a fresh air source into the kitchen. Trickle vents are the easiest, cheapest and most common option. In the end I had remove a brick, replace it with an air brick and run ducting to ceiling vent to bring fresh air into the kitchen to satisfy building control."
"great product and service"
"very helpful in enabling me to get the correct replacement weather seal for my doors. (seals damaged by crows believe it or not) curtious prompt and careful to ensure correct item was despatched to me promptly."
"The new bifold doors have completely transformed a previously gloomy and under-used back room, turning it into the most-used space in the house. The quality of product and the after-sales service from the Vufold team have both been exceptional. We couldn't be more delighted"
"A very helpful phone call about an hour after we ordered to explain that an item on our order wasn’t needed . This saved some money which was very promptly returned to us. Faultless service"
"Great kit Arrived as promised with everything needed even the drills and driver bit!!! Instructions could be clearer but a great product"
"An excellent product backed up by quick and efficient service"
Vufold is rated 4.78 based on 776 reviews