Vufold Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vufold

About Vufold: Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors and windows.

info@vufold.co.uk

Categories:
Furniture
Hardware

Clive Palfrey
"I had been quoted over £2400.00 for an install of oak (3) bi fold doors..Having then found Vufold on the internet and digesting their near perfect reviews I ordered a set of Oak Finesse (3 bi fold doors) with confidence. The whole thing, from ordering ,delivery,installation was a piece of cake! I have to say they look fab and if you can follow instructions ,use a spirit level and a drill they are a hoot ! They look and are perfect ! A complete satisfaction from this customer and will recommend to anyone wanting this product...First class."
Jonothan Wright
"Excellent quality and value for money. Carpenter who fitted them for me said they were the best he had ever fitted. They look amazing and I couldn't be more pleased. I have received excellent service throughout, even to VUFOLD holding the doors for me for 3 weeks. I would highly recommend."
Pete Collinge
"Absolutely top class product and service. Instructions for self installation are the best I have ever had with easy step by step picture guidance. Installed and working like a professional had done the job. 5* πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Great service from first entering the showroom to installation. Josh was very helpful when answering any queries we had. All in all a great product and top class customer service."
"A really nice product, delivered within three working days. Nicely packaged, not a mark on any of the wooden items enclosed. Perfect. We measured the opening and kept measuring to ensure that the frame was installed within the stated tolerance. The doors fitted perfectly. A pleasure to install but the instructions need to be followed accurately for a perfect result. We are really pleased with the quality of the timber and hardware items. An excellent priduct. We are pleased to have found Vufold on-line."
"Very happy with the results."
"Impressed with the service from beginning to end. Can’t fully comment as have yet to rate the after sales service should there be a need for this. I love the look of my new doors."
"This is the second set of bi folds we have had from Vu Fold. Rapid efficient service and an excellent product. We are very happy with all aspects."
"Excellent quality doors. I wouldn't want to try and fit them myself, but the builders I used managed reasonably comfortably and said they were the best internal doors they'd seen!"
"A wonderful company to deal with, very helpful and professional staff."
"Good service overall with great external bifolding doors. However, lead times communicated for the doors was not in line with the actual delivery/installation date. We chose VuFold as we needed external bifold doors with a short turnaround time due to an external build, though this delayed our project."
"Excellent product..genuinely easy to install"
"We did have a problem getting your sale's man to ring us back. Once we got over that, the service was very good. We were pleased with the ease of fitting & Very happy with the end result. Thank you."
"Great style & quality. Very happy with the overall finish"
"Good service from sales staff. Delivery just as good. Our builder impressed by her doors"
"Amazing service from start to finish. Everything you want an online company to be. 5 stars!!"
"Doors and components are really good quality. Solid system and value for money. Highly recommended George"
"All components of the kit were well set out and installation instructions easy to follow . As a d.i.y person I managed the fitting ok. A good product even though a little expensive."
"Great company to deal with ordered Wednesday delivered Friday,very polite van driver quality and price excellent"
"Excellent company to deal with from ordering to delivery"
Vufold is rated 4.78 based on 837 reviews