Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Paula Collier-Ward
Vufold 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Fran Bullen
Pleasant interaction, solid doors, much more durable than other internal doors I've seen, reasonable price.
I phoned and emailed the company to inquire about sizes of the doors ..and a guy named Josh Miles answered all my questions..He was very informative and a real asset to Vufold.
The doors arrived ..
They were the perfect size ..quality and price .
I would definitely recommend this company .
Excellent service
Excellent service and quality doors
Second purchase from Vufold.
Delivered on time and an excellent product. Would recommend to anyone.
exceptionally helpful
Good service and excellent doors. Easy to fold back when required and look great.
Vufold 5 star review on 7th January 2021 Vufold 5 star review on 7th January 2021 Vufold 5 star review on 7th January 2021 Vufold 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Excellent customer service however the most awkward doors imaginable - all the doors and paint are chipped
Excellent quality and service. Helpful staff.
Vufold 5 star review on 5th January 2021
This is superbly produced product. I purchased an internal 4 door set. Delivery was on schedule with two very competent staff who put the well packaged and protected doors on site. Open the box to find all the parts laid out and labelled with a comprehensive, understandable set of instructions in real English, Joy! Ikea could learn from this. All good quality tools are included as well, correct sized drills, screwdriver bits and spanners allowing you no excuses. All parts are factory finished to a high standard, a finish which survived installation and all fitted exactly to the pre-drilled holes. It was a joy to assemble. There are draught seals everywhere which is strange as there is a gap at each bottom corner to accommodate the offset hinges - a bit baffling for an internal door and my one criticism. It leaves pre-cut grooves in the frame if you do not use them which are hard to hide, maybe this could be made optional at purchase stage? Adjustment is very simple, again with very easy to follow instructions and the doors have not 'moved' in the 5 weeks they have been up and in use. We look forward to many years service and would recommend them as a stylish, value for money product.
Excellent product very good service and delivery
Can't fault Vufold on any front. I spent a long time researching and asked questions which were promptly answered. I had a follow-up email when I hadn't placed an order to give me a heads up about Black Friday deals. I took advantage of one saving me around 10%. The door was delivered within 4 working days and I discovered 2 parts missing. I emailed and had a call within a couple of hours apologising and confirming that the parts had not been packed (they apparently vidoe every order as it's made up) and reassuring me they were being despatched. I received them the next day. And finally the manufacture of the bifold itself is excellent. Everything is machined perfectly and went together with no problems at all. Absolutely superb. Thank you.
Excellent value and quality
Vufold 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Accurate delivery timescales and good communication for a quality product.
Vufold 5 star review on 29th December 2020
The internal bifolds make a perfect match from our living room into our new constructed sun room. The choice of fully open, or day door is really versatile. Excellent quality of product.
Our three pane bifold looks great and according to our builder was straight forward to install. Happy to recommend it.
Vufold 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Excellent product and easily installed
Fast Delivery
So many companies try and tempt you to purchase by making promises they don’t uphold. I am happy to say I ordered my doors late on a Monday evening and they arrived early on the Wednesday morning.. The driver did need some help unloading as they are very heavy!
Vufold 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Vufold are brilliant!
I had a problem with one of the doors and the guy apologised and ordered a replacement straight away!
Extremely impressed.
Easy to fit and good adjustment. They look good and work well between my kitchen and conservatory. I am no longer heating my garden.
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,251 reviews