Vufold Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vufold

About Vufold: Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors and windows.

info@vufold.co.uk

Categories:
Furniture
Hardware

Zoe Kelly
"I absolutely love my bifold doors. They look really modern and they transform the space into something that looks really contemporary. I open them first thing every morning and it seems to just expand the space in my kitchen, bringing the outside creating a continuous space. The fitter was also very impressed with the hardware and quality of the product. The doors slide really nicely and are easy to use. As you can tell, I am very pleased- thank you Vufold!"
"Excellent quality and easy to install."
Elizabeth Walkingshaw
"Excellent service from staff atVu Fold either by phone or email always very helpful. Our son visited the Vufold stand at the NEC exhibition as he was in the area and came back to report to us. He was full of praise for the products he saw and recommended them to us. We ordered our internal doors and were very pleased with delivery as promised, packaged well and all parts received. The joiners who fitted them for us had not heard of VuFold but were very impressed with the doors and fittings and after a look at the instructions found installation to be ok, as this was their first attempt, they took their time and we were very pleased with the result. Our son also admired the doors so good result all round. We would recommend Vufold as would our joiners."
"Excellent customer service from franky & collegues. Lovely bifold doors. Prompt service . Thank you all atVu fold. .. MR. A"
"Very clear and helpful experience at the showroom. Doors have been fitted and work extremely well. Excellent finish and presentation"
"Doors arrived on time but two were damaged, but two more were quickly despatched"
"Both the builder and myself,the customer are really impressed with the very high standard of not only the product,which is first class but also with the excellent customer care. which we have received from Vufold.Office staff have been most helpful and we have been kept informed at every step of the way.The bifolds arrived at the time and date given and even the delivery men were extremely pleasant.We would certainly recommend your company in the future."
"Superb product and service all round. Exactly as it says on the website. Very happy with the finished product"
"4 internal doors fitted an looking good"
"Good value for money but seals were very difficult to fit. Also hinge screws were poor quality. Look great though."
"Top quality customer service and very helpful friendly staff. Delivery was arranged to suit me perfectly. Doors were not too hard to put together; getting the draft excluder in to the frame was a bit of a pain but managed it in the end and got them up in less than 1 day. The doors are of exceptional quality and look fantastic. I would highly recommend vufold!"
"Excellent quality but handle still not right"
"We visited the Showroom and were made welcome by all the people we met. The pleasant young man who greeted us, refered us to Josh, who he assured us would be able to answer our questions, and he could. There wasn't any hard sell. After thinking overnight, and speaking to our builder, we ordered the following day. The door looks really good in situ. We phoned Josh again with a query, and he helped us. We were kept Informed by VUFOLD and the Courier all along. A pleasant purchase experience. Thank you"
"Excellent customer service, happy with quality of the product."
"Quick delivery, excellent product. Doors are fitted and look amazing. We did use professional fitters, however. Fitting is fairly straightforward, but complex, involving many parts, accurate placing of fixtures and fittings and careful preparatory work. Worth every penny, though."
"The service and delivery were good. The doors mark extremely easier which us a worry as I want them to last also on one of The doors you can see yellow coming through where each nail is which doesn't look nice.."
"ACOMODATING. KEPT MY DOORS FOR 4X WEEKS IN THEIR WAREHOUSE BECAUSE I WAS NOT READY TO TAKE DELIVERY. I HAVE THE DOORS IN STORAGE AS MY EXTENSION IS NOT COMPLETE - BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THEM FITTED. VUFOLD KEPT ME INFORMED OF THEIR SALE AND I SAVED MONEY BY PURCHASING AT THE RIGHT TIME. I WILL NEED SOME BLINDS IN THE FUTURE, BUT FIND THE BLINDS OFFERED BY VUFOLD ARE QUITE EXPENSIVE."
"Easy website to use. Goods exactly as described. Posted quickly and well packaged."
"I would highly recommend Vufold for there advice,service & a high quality product. The sales team are very helpful,delivery was speedy & the bifold doors were so quick & straight forward to assemble & fit. Excellent experience all round.Thank you Vufold."
"very good service"
"Kepy informed of order and delivery arranged professionally. Has a few screws short which they are sorting out. Door great quality and fit very well."
"I have been a carpenter for 40years. I was very suprised how excellent this product is. All the parts were present and clearly labelled. The draft proofing is superb even down to having a draft excluder inside the keyhole and draftproofing inside the hinges. The bifold adjust easily. The machining was perfectly accurate. The finish was hard and smooth. I am very glad I didn't try to make these myself."
"Very good and prompt delivery this is the latest set of doors from vufold and we are always satisfied"
Vufold is rated 4.78 based on 796 reviews