Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Erin Anderson
Vufold 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Donald Broster
I’m happy with the doors. Relatively easy to install. Appear to be well made.
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated and we are pleased to hear you found the doors easy to install.
I was very happy with the service offered which was prompt and efficient
However when I was initially informed of the delivery in a 3 hour slot I was also told that the delivery team would let me know when they were about 30 minutes away
This did not happen and when they were asked about this the reply given was that they were not told to do this by you
It was a bit of a shock when the front door bell rang at 7:25 in the morning
However the delivery term were very courteous
I am also a bit unhappy that even though I purchased the doors when they were “on a summer sale” I have noticed that the cost of the doors are still the same now even though I purchased them two days before your sale was supposed to end so I have not actually made any saving on the cost
Dear Rino, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear the agreed phone call 30 minutes before delivery did not happen, and we have addressed this with our delivery company. We are a little confused with regards to your comments relating to your purchase price; we can confirm the price you paid during our sale is lower than our current web site price. Thank you for your positive feedback relating to the service you had received and we hope you enjoy your Vufold Master Bifold Doors. Kind regards Vufold.
I bought two sets of Finesse 2.4m trackless doors. They came promptly as promised. The delivery men brought them in and put them down where required. Unpacked they had all the parts necessary and the machining certainly made assembly a lot easier. Being trackless I did expect some movement on opening. They really need an extra bolt when opening the single door. They came immediately after ordering but the price was ridulous so reducing the 5 rating I would otherwise have given.
staff very helpful, order arrived quickly
would have like care instruction when purchased and installed by builder - door sills damaged due to poor maintenance as unaware of maintenance schedule
Excellent Customer service provided, with regular updates even when communicating not so good news ie. delay because of the disruption caused by COVID19. Delighted with my Roof Lantern when it arrived. My bi-fold doors not up yet but looking good.
V easy to.order and v good quality product.
When our doors were first delivered after checking them over i found there was a few issues with the finish on them, after contacting vuefold immediately this issue was professionally and promptly dealt with to our satisfaction , our Bi fold doors have now been fitted and look great and i must say all the fittings that were supplied with them are of a high quality .
Excellent result! Only scary moment was assembling the frame and measuring diagonals, otherwise happy and smooth.
Excellent value product with pretty clear instructions
Seem to be a reliable company, good product delivered on time!
Service both during and after purchase was really good, product was as described.

Very happy with the purchase.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to give you a good service.
Ordered bespoke internal door as a part of the refurbishment. It took sometime to arrive as it's bespoke one. But arrived as per given date. Nice door. Looks elegant. Thanks guys
Thank you for your review we are pleased your door set looks elegant
Very helpful online customer!
Handy delivery options.
Very Smart final product!
Instructions slightly confusing but not a problem for my experienced carpenter.
Overall very positive experience.
Thank you for your review we are glad you are pleased with your doors.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you are happy with your service and product.
The Inspire doors were delivered on time & in good condition. Installation was straightforward. Doors look good but would be improved by the addition of two extra drop bolts at threshold level.
Pre-order advice over the phone was clear & helpful.
Thank you for your review of your Inspire internal bifold doors, we are glad you are happy with your doors and we will take your recommendation on board.
Quality product. Sturdy and built to last.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you find them to be built to last.
Excellent doors good value and a lovely finish. Reasonably complicated to put together and we had some bits missing on delivery but this was sorted very quickly.
Pleased to know you are happy with the doors and that the missing parts were quickly sorted for you.
Fitters were excellent , very professional guys . I had to wait longer than expected for the doors but installation went smoothly .
doors turned out well,although I think the floor pivot pin fixing could be improved when fixing to floor
Thank you for your review and feedback.
I was surprised we had to pay everything upfront. Usually it’s a deposit and the rest when you’re satisfied. The gaps around the internal window couldn’t really be filled so out decorator willdo that. Also confusion around what we thought we’d ordered from showroom versus what we actually got. It looks nice and the lead time was longer than we thought. The installation guys were very good and professional.
Vufold 4 star review on 7th August 2019
Thank you for your review. You initially looked at the curtain walling in our showroom which is more suited for external use, however as you were looking for a window for internal use we suggested a more suitable product, which is what you received and was also discussed during the survey. We apologise for the 1 week delay on the custom glass however we are glad you are happy with the installation and most of all that the end result looks nice. Kind regards
The product is first class ,you get all the fixings,screws,drillbits etc
You will need a second person to fit.
Only negative is the installation instructions .Needs a colour version or better still a video version.
Would recommend the product to anyone.
Thank you for your review and your valued feedback on instructions.
We received our bifold doors order within the 28days stated and we are happy with the quality of the item although there have been a couple of issues, one with damaged to some of the seals due to the way they had been packaged, the other was simply a supply error with the type of handles that were fitted. On both, Vufold has been very prompt with replies to emails and have promised to rectify these faults quickly.
Thank you for your review we hope all your minor issues have been rectified to your satisfaction. kind regards
Vufold is rated 4.80 based on 1,197 reviews