Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold Reviews | 5th July 2019
vufolduk
Vufold 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Glynis Hutnik
Vufold 5 star review on 28th April 2018
Andrew Flux
The quality of the door and ease to install were 1st class
After a lot of research on the internet I found Vufold. Our builder was extremely specific about what would and would not work in our property which meant returning to Vufold with questions on several occasions. The service I received and response to all my questions from Josh was superb. Nothing appeared too much trouble. The doors arrived on time, have been installed and look excellent.
Very good quality doors and great fit.
Bought some 3door bifold finesse doors and all went smoothly,helpful on phone with queries.prompt delivery.
I called Vufold about a problem with locking my newly installed bi-fold doors. The service was superb and they fixed within 24 hours, even under lockdown. A big thank you, particularly to Martin.
minor problem was addressed promptly and professionally
Doors delivered when requested. All components inspected and all present. Quality materials. Good instructions and all the screws, drills etc required are supplied. Straight forward to fit. My top tip: make sure you get the frame set correctly and the rest falls into place without any issue - I took my time getting the frame set as the instructions make it clear how important this is.
If you're a competent DIY'er then you'll manage to fit these yourself.
The doors are excellent, the buying process was extremely easy. Very good customer service, any queries I had were answered by an online chat and quick phone call.
From order to delivery was perfect. Fitting the doors was very straight forward. The only problem that we came across was the minuet bolts. There were no pre drilled holes and the screws were very soft. This made it impossible to screw them in completely as the heads eventually lost their shape. This meant we had to drill hem back out and Make a pilot hole first.
Great product and customer service was very helpful keeping me informed of delivery during the difficult circumstances of coronavirus. Would highly recommend
Excellent service from initial contact to delivery, the maintenance product enable a nearly perfect colour match with the original oak doors.
A very happy customer.
We are extremely pleased with our bifold doors, the service and professionalism provided by the Vufold team.
Always rate unfold , top crew 👍
Great service no problems
Very helpful and polite
Wonderful friendly and efficient service. Great correspondence, delivered on time. Whole process was a pleasure. Would highly recommend this company and their products.
Doors were just as we hoped for.
Excellent service
Great company, very helpful with all enquiries.
Very pleased with these doors, great quality and fantastic finish, full instructions were easy to follow, finished doors just what we wanted.
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,130 reviews