Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Erin Anderson
Vufold 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Donald Broster
Hi. I had great expectations of this product, given the price and the data available on your website, but am overall really disappointed with my purchase. The appearance of the doors are nice and the quality of the fittings are very good. The doors are easy to install BUT.... I purchased the doors with a threshold--the thought behind this was to provide additional stability when opening and closing the doors. The lack of a drop bolt at the foot of the pivot door panel supporting the middle access door means that the two connected doors are "floppy" when opening and closing. Rather than having a solid support at the base of that pivot door the whole system does not feel solid at all--giving it a "cheap feel". Additionally, I purchased a Bifold Door catch kit (the metal door holders set). The fit is extremely tight so when trying to pull the access door away from the pivot door not only is it a fight to release the catch but the lack of that drop bolt, as highlighted above, means again the doors are "flopping about". Sorry for using a word such as floppy--I can't think of another adjective to describe the action. To overcome this situation I am going to have to employ a carpenter to route a recess for a drop bolt and associated striker plate on the supporting pivot door to give the doors some stability. Very, very disappointed. I have added a photo to try and help support this description.
Very pleased with my new Vufold doors.
On line ordering was easy, with clear estimated delivery timescale. At delivery time received a call from the factory to confirm delivery date. Delivery driver called ahead as promised to confirm timing, and placed units carefully where requested.
Fitting went well with clear instructions and good fitting kit. Doors all went in well, with no packers or spacers on hinges and lock required, and all worked perfectly, with no adjustments or any other work required. The friend who helped me fit them was very impressed, with the ease of fittment and the overal quality.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Vufold to anyone else.
Excellent service right ftom ordering to delivery. Have already recommended to our builders and kitchen fitters
Excellent customer service, I had a couple of questions both before delivery and also during the build which were answered promptly. I wasn’t quite ready to receive the doors on the agreed date and this was sorted and delivery put back a week with no problems. Very helpful staff both at the showroom and when phoning their office.
Fantastic customer service, advising on what doors would best suit.
Doors look great.
Vufold 5 star review on 29th March 2018
More than happy to help with the one query I had.

The purchasing process was simple and straightforward. Well informed regarding delivery timings.
Excellent service, doors are looking good, very very pleased so far.
Thank you for the positive review and thank you for rating Vufold 5 out of 5 stars. We are pleased to hear the doors look good and we are also pleased you found our service to be excellent.
Nice doors at a fair price
Thank you for rating Vufold 5 out of 5 stars. We are glad to hear you like the doors and that you are also happy with the price you paid.
I bought 3 bifold doors trackless at the bottom. Very good doors, perfect fit as specified. Delivery was on time and no damage. Very pleased with purchase. I would definitely recommend. I'm also buying the blinds to fit these doors.
Vufold 5 star review on 13th October 2020 Vufold 5 star review on 13th October 2020 Vufold 5 star review on 13th October 2020
We were very impressed with the customer service, delivery quality (they drivers were super careful carrying the doors and windows) and overall quality of the bifolds and windows. The only downside was we were missing multiple packets of screws so had to source our own (they had already sent some out to us, but then we found more missing!)
ONLY BUY IF YOU CAN DEFINITELY CHECK PRODUCT ON DELIVERY

Doors are great value - HOWEVER they were damaged. You only have 3 days to open all of the packaging to check / return. With a complete refurbishment going on these doors had to be stored (10 days) until fitted to avoid damage. There are so many reviews here saying the same. What good are damaged doors if the trades are already booked to fit?

PLEASE VUFOLD - none of this would be a problem if the doors came in perfect condition.
Customer service staff respond quickly to queries. Delivery on time by helpful drivers.
Excellent service. Joiners commented on the excellent quality of the door.
Friendly, helpful, and quick delivery.
I required a replacement bi-fold door lock system urgently and Vufold organised this within the quickest possible time. Exceptional service with minimum fuss. Memorable in this day and age. This should not really be a surprise as the organisation of the delivery of the original door and window supply was equally exceptional. Given that the product is of extremely good quality, I would not hesitate to recommend Vufold for quality and service.
Rod Goodson
Great product easy to fit .
Excellent service, excellent product.
When our doors were first delivered after checking them over i found there was a few issues with the finish on them, after contacting vuefold immediately this issue was professionally and promptly dealt with to our satisfaction , our Bi fold doors have now been fitted and look great and i must say all the fittings that were supplied with them are of a high quality .
Great service and quality doors.
Very helpful and prompt service. Product is excellent. Would highly recommend.
Vufold is rated 4.80 based on 1,197 reviews