Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Erin Anderson
Vufold 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Donald Broster
Fantastic piece of kit, build and quality excellent my wife and I installed the doors over three days we just took our time, once installed the doors are brilliant.
We are extremely pleased with the Inspire bifold door - both in terms of the quality of the door and the delivery timelines. Will definitely recommend this to others.
I purchased the oak Inspire Internal bifolds, they look amazing. Superb quality. Highly recommended.
Very impressed with the advice & service
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you were impressed with the advice and service provided by Vufold. Thank you also for the 5 out of 5 star rating.
Exelent comunications from the start
Thank you for your kind comments and thank you for the 5 out of 5 star rating.
Another great product. Third time I have purchased due to quality and service.
Thank you for your repeat business, you are a valued customer and we are glad to hear we have delivered again on the quality of our products and service provided. We look forward to working with you again.
Doing a full house renovation these doors are by far the best product I have purchased for this project.Great quality and easy to install.
Thank you for rating Vufold 5 out of 5 stars. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the quality of your doors and thank you for feeding back how easy they were to install.
Excellent service, doors are looking good, very very pleased so far.
Thank you for the positive review and thank you for rating Vufold 5 out of 5 stars. We are pleased to hear the doors look good and we are also pleased you found our service to be excellent.
Nice doors at a fair price
Thank you for rating Vufold 5 out of 5 stars. We are glad to hear you like the doors and that you are also happy with the price you paid.
I bought 3 bifold doors trackless at the bottom. Very good doors, perfect fit as specified. Delivery was on time and no damage. Very pleased with purchase. I would definitely recommend. I'm also buying the blinds to fit these doors.
Vufold 5 star review on 13th October 2020 Vufold 5 star review on 13th October 2020 Vufold 5 star review on 13th October 2020
We were very impressed with the customer service, delivery quality (they drivers were super careful carrying the doors and windows) and overall quality of the bifolds and windows. The only downside was we were missing multiple packets of screws so had to source our own (they had already sent some out to us, but then we found more missing!)
Vufold 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Very pleased with my new Vufold doors.
On line ordering was easy, with clear estimated delivery timescale. At delivery time received a call from the factory to confirm delivery date. Delivery driver called ahead as promised to confirm timing, and placed units carefully where requested.
Fitting went well with clear instructions and good fitting kit. Doors all went in well, with no packers or spacers on hinges and lock required, and all worked perfectly, with no adjustments or any other work required. The friend who helped me fit them was very impressed, with the ease of fittment and the overal quality.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Vufold to anyone else.
Customer service staff respond quickly to queries. Delivery on time by helpful drivers.
Excellent service. Joiners commented on the excellent quality of the door.
Friendly, helpful, and quick delivery.
Excellent service right ftom ordering to delivery. Have already recommended to our builders and kitchen fitters
I required a replacement bi-fold door lock system urgently and Vufold organised this within the quickest possible time. Exceptional service with minimum fuss. Memorable in this day and age. This should not really be a surprise as the organisation of the delivery of the original door and window supply was equally exceptional. Given that the product is of extremely good quality, I would not hesitate to recommend Vufold for quality and service.
Rod Goodson
Excellent customer service, I had a couple of questions both before delivery and also during the build which were answered promptly. I wasn’t quite ready to receive the doors on the agreed date and this was sorted and delivery put back a week with no problems. Very helpful staff both at the showroom and when phoning their office.
Great product easy to fit .
Excellent service, excellent product.
Vufold is rated 4.80 based on 1,199 reviews