VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
Dear Sir,
I can not use this app. Lpz help me
For help and support please visit http://help.videoscribe.co
So nice this app
This app is good but can you send me Android phone Verision plz this email address cp560570@gmail.com
Glad you like the app! VideoScribe is a desktop application for Windows and MacOD so there isn't an Android version we can send you.
I am koushik
Nice app .
I would like more full coloured drawings.
Thanks for the 5 stars Doru!

We're regularly adding new content and all the new images have colour versions. If there is something specific you need you can make a request on our 'What images would you like to see?' forum - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002397

We also update the forum every time we release new images into the Library. If you log into the page click the 'follow' button at the top of the page you'll get an email every time we announce new images.
Sanjay V Desai
Bhajana
Scribe make me sóo happy
Scribe make me sóo happy
Having happy customers make us happy!
So Good! Excellent!
Thanks for the kind words, really glad you like the software.
Saya senang
Glad you like it!
VideoScribe is phenomenal. There is not much of a learning curve so you can quickly make professional looking products. I let my subscription lapse, but then realized I could not live without it!
Very kind words, thanks so much!
I feel it very good.
I will always use it to make good videoes.
Excellent, I am sure your viewers will enjoy watching them!
Hello I am use is andiod app
Hello Satendra, we don't have an Android verison at the moment but we are working on one. VideoScribe is a desktop application for Windows and Mac. We also have a companion app called VideoScribe Anywhere which is available on iOS.
estoy feli
Alejandro, glad you're happy and thanks for the 5 stars!
Good
Hello Kiran, thanks for the 5 stars!
100 out of 100
Thanks so much for the review and glad you rate us so highly!
I'm sooo excited to create!!! Thank you for this Awesome product!
Hello Allenda, there is a link to our help pages under the download button and we have instructions on downloading and installing there. I'll get the support team in contact with you to get you up and running.
I was introduced to VideoScribe by a colleague as I am giving a presentation at a company workshop and wanted something with a bit more story-telling capacity than powerpoint (I was considering commissioning my son to make me a stop-motion Lego movie!). My experience with VideoScribe has been incredibly positive from the start. It is simple to use and for the bits that I couldn't just pick up by playing around, the tutorial videos helped fill in the blanks and gave me some pointers on styling my presentation.

Those that have seen it (as a sneak preview - not doing the presentation for a week) have been blown away. I actually came on the site to look at prices for getting team licensing so more users in the company can use it.

My one gripe is that I have put together a sound effects background track and have noticed that if it is all perfectly in sync when played in the editor, once I compile the presentation into a movie file, the sound drifts out. I actually ran the movie and the editor versions simultaneously and the movie version ended 2 seconds before the editor (over a 6 min 30 presentation). I am sure I will get everything lined up with a bit of persistence, but it would be helpful if the timeline was more reliable for this sort of thing (I may be being a bit more ambitious than the software is built for). What would be a great enhancement, would be to be able to link sounds to animations, rather than having a single sound track.

Overall though - fantastic. Thank you.
Liam, awesome to hear VideoScribe is helping you create something you're so proud of and seems set to wow the audience. As for the time sync issue I'll log a support ticket for you, it's hard to be sure without seeing your project but from what you have described we may be able to help you achieve perfection.
very good , need only a bit more.
but keep it up continue
Glad you like it! We're always adding new images to the library or features to the product. Keep an eye on http://blog.videoscribe.co or our social media as we always announce new content.
VideoScribe is rated 4.26 based on 542 reviews