VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
Forcing customers to opt out by asking individuals to cancel new subscriptions is what one would expect from a fly by night organization. If you believe in your product, give your customers the choice of renewal.

Let the buyer beware.
By provide such kind of feauture
I only started using it recently and have already finished putting together a few whiteboard scribes. I can't wait to add them to my repertoire of classroom training presentations. Overall, the learning curve was pretty quick to overcome. The videos helped to get me started. Adding music and voiceover to the same scribe took a little creativity but I was able to pull it off. I learned the hard way by doing the scribe first and then narrating to the presentation. Wish that the voiceover could have been done in small blocks and spliced together. As I get more experience, I will perfect that process. I like how easy it was to tweak the components to sync up better with the narration.
I hope to see more scribed objects added to the library to help in creating themed presentations and not have a various mishmash of components to tell a story.
Overall, I love the program, the ability to be creative, the attention that VideoScribe demands from the audience, anticipating what comes next, and the ability to tell a story in an interesting modern way.
Thanks for helping me engage my audience.
Keep up the good work.
Hi Bill thanks for the review. It's great to see VideoScribe being used in such an effective way in education. That's always what we wanted to achieve here at Sparkol - for people to engage their audience in such a modern and interesting way so it means a lot to hear your story. We are currently working on new images for VideoScribe and I'll pass your comments on to the design and development team. Thanks again.
Saya sangat suka dengan aplikasi ini
This product is great. However, the company takes advantage of their subscription scheme. They are not willing to refund clients despite having a clear indication of their last login date. The customer service team was not open to suggestions of how to make their service better.
Hi Andre, glad you thought the product was great & thanks for your suggestion, it has been taken on board and I'll make sure it gets shared and considered.
Sorry that we couldn't satisfy your request on this occasion, we make the subscription nature of the agreement very clear and have been sending you monthly invoices. We're not hiding what we do and the payments are in your control as you can cancel future payments at any time in just a few clicks.
There are much better animation video programs out there. It is so much easier to use a storyboard template rather than the VideoScribe method of putting everything on one disorganized block. If you use it you will find that sometimes it zooms to something you don't want to and is difficult to go back to normal settings. This is not an intuitive program at all
You can move the canvas every time you add something new to your project and there is limitless fresh space available in all directions. You can set things up as a traditional storyboard if you like but the canvas is designed to allow you to be as creative as you like with your layout. You may find this blog post useful as it walks you through the options in detail (https://blog.videoscribe.co/how-to-choose-the-right-video-layout-for-you).
Regarding zoom, if it goes somewhere you don't expect just stop the playback and you'll be taken to that point of your project and you can reset the camera for that element in a couple of clicks.
We have lots of useful tutorials available on https://help.videoscribe.co/ and our support team would be happy to walk you through anything you need help with.
Hi friend my name is Kundan Kumar Sahani
Spent a few hours on the trial version and found it very easy to use. Simple settings and with artwork already supplied it didnt take long to create a short information video.
Hello Daren, glad you loved it so much and thanks for the great review.
I am a history teacher and have used it in lessons to get a point across. I would like to see more in the way of history/educational material in the library and any useful ideas in terms of creating/using it more in lessons would be great.

Thanks
Thanks for taking the time to review us Neil. It's always great to see educators use our products and we've found your comment very useful. We currently working on adding new images to the library - so keep an eye out.
We are a small national media buyer/ ad agency (USA) - we work primarily with radio and TV advertisers and have been dabbling with video production on a very basic and organic level.

We needed a simple answer for small budget clients for Pre-roll and TV commercials. SPARKOL has saved the day! We now have a quick and affordable answer to offer. Could not be more pleased!

The program/Product is easy to learn and flexible enough to be a valuable tool.

Thanks!

Roger Fredinburg
CEO
(Janitor-sales manager-office manager-HR Manager etc.)

www.radioadvertisingworld.com
Hi Rodger, it's always good to hear that Sparkol's saved the day! We may be running a VideoScribe competition soon and would be great to see your company has came up with. Thanks for taking the time to review us Rodger it's much appreciated.
You've made a great job! Please, keep moving forward and we, your customers, will be glad to have new updates and programs
Thanks Daniel. At Sparkol we're always working on updating our features and making VideoScribe the best it can be for our users. So keep an eye out!
Sparkol is easy and fun to use. Customer service is excellent too. A great product!
Glad to hear that you're enjoying our products! Thanks for the review
I found VideoScribe really easy to use and it has allowed me to produce short videos for my Client's websites at very little cost. I can deliver "proof of concept" in a matter of minutes and the quality is so good that they tend to just let them run!! Great product - thanks.
VideoScribe is rated 4.20 based on 479 reviews