VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
I was loving VideoScribe v3.1, as there was a capability to scale and replace with another svg, with same aspect ratio. Now that feature is missing in newer version.

I am forcefully trying another whiteboard software. Moreover, sparkol team should make their customers stick with them. By resolving the issue.
App is good for only using their graphic but much more complicated if you'd like to have own image and graphic of your company. It doesnt support other languages so that does make it look weird for text writing. Wanted to quickly ask some questions before subscribing yearly plan but i got only one answer to my 5 questions and i waste of time to type and wait for hours. Can imagine it might take a month to get their online support once subscription is paid. This isn't really good first impression of their service.
Hello, I can't see a support ticket or email from the email address you have put against this review? I'll log a support ticket now and I am sure we can answer the questions you have and work out what went wrong with your initial attempt to contact us.
It repeatedly crashes. There is a lack of functions that more modern programmes have like auto save. There is also a large problem with zooming where an object keeps zooming out when you unclick it.
Sorry that you are having issues, I've logged a support ticket and the team will do all they can to get things working smoothly for you.
I have subscribed for £22 to use video scribe to create a training video for teachers in slum school in India but even with a subscription you can't access lots of the images and can't save the file as an MP4. You also can't add video clips. I'm very disappointed and wish I had saved the money. £22 will buy a lot of children's dinners in India.
Hello Aimee,
Support will be in contact shortly to go over things in detail and try and help in any way they can. Thought I would quickly address the points here as well though for others who may have similar concerns.
- Premium images in VideoScribe are sold by private artists who submit their work via https://contribute.sparkol.com. We don't own them so can't include them in the subscription.
- You can't add video clips. VideoScribe is a whiteboard animation tool so if you can't draw it on a board you can't add it.
- .MP4 output is available via Sho.co.
- We have a 7 day free trial to allow people to make sure it's the right tool for you before you buy. We also have a 14-day money back option for non-commercial customers.
to less feature and Images
Hello Sandro, is there something specific you would like to see?
We have a feature request forum on our help pages (http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/forums/1000142586) and well as a topic on images you want to be added to the Library (http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002397).
I tried to purchase three time at the weekend , it does't let me go th
So sorry you had some trouble over the weekend. Looks like you managed to make a purchase yesterday otherwise I would have got one of the sales team in contact to help.
see previous comment
I couldn't record my file
I am sorry that you have encountered a problem. Can I suggest that you contact our support team directly to resolve the issue. Our contact details can be found here: http://help.sparkol.com/support/solutions/articles/1000043157
poca animación
Thank you for your review. As a regular user you will understand that the main focus of VideoScribe is to animate the creation of an image - in a White Board style as opposed to creating motion through animation. We have added in a number of transitions that can make the experience richer but our key focus is to be true to the White Board style. I hope that helps.
It's the second year I purchase video scribe. The program hasn't made much evolution since last year. Unfortunately, it didn't reach my expectations. I've blindly registered for another year, but I believe I won't use it much since I had to turn to After effects in order to fulfill the tasks now. Though I believe there is still a place for your program in video scribing process.
i can't upload a video into my project unlike Explaindio video maker, they did add option to upload video into videoscribe project.
please add this option, this very important for me for my youtube videos.
it is a very good and friendly program but it freezes and crashes all the time. after 2 or 3 minutes long presentation it slows down. after 5 minutes long presentation it becames very hard to save it as a video.
It has a long way to cover to be a really efficient tool for multimedia. There are mayor flaws (and some bugs): extremely long rendering time, even for short sequences with few elements, just one music and off track, being unable to adjust locutions, no sound effects. Without other tools as Premiere this software was unable to make a final production from itself.
Ugly looking, not intuitive and userfriendly, trying to sell graphics for some 100 bucks additional to the monthly fee, horrible undo/redo (or no at all), ... the idea was good, but they finished the development before it was even usable.
Thanks for taking the time to review us Anton. I'm sorry that you feel this way about VideoScribe and we've taken your messages into consideration. If you have any more recommendations you can post them here at:http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/forums/1000142586. Thanks
Pretty poor piece of software. Had a lot of trouble with basic tasks. You have to spend a considerable amount of time looking for solutions for the problems. Basically have to do all my editing in Premier Pro after exporting clips from Videoscribe.
Hi Harlen, thanks for taking the time to review us.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. You can find VideoScribe instant answers here at:http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions. If you need a quick and direct answer, feel free to get in touch with us on social media.

Thanks again and hope you have a good day.
I don't like writing negative reviews and I like the concept of VideoScribe, however, as part of the monthly subscription, if Sparkol is going to provide rendering servers to push your videos to, they need to work and perform without issues. In the industry, they refer to this as "Over Subscribe and Under Commit" meaning that their computing infrastructure (a.k.a. "Rendering Servers") are over utilized for the amount of paid subscribers. This should not be an "after thought" as any company should be planning for growth. A real "deal killer" if you ask me.
Hi Gio, thanks for your comments. We are aware of the problems with Sho.co and our developers are working on it as we speak! Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you and we hope to have it back on track as soon as possible. Thanks again.
a very un subtle approach to video editing. Video editing is all about subtlety. I will be using this software to generate hand drawings then editing in Premiere. Kinda disappointed from a professional editor's perspective, but can see how you want to keep the system simple enough for newbies.
Hi David, I'm sorry that you feel this way about VideoScribe. We're constantly working on updating the software so that it suits all users but it is also easy to use. I'll pass on your comments to the rest of the team. Thanks again.
There is no Arabic language support, the one available is dysfunctional.
In the past many reviewers have mentioned this lack of support, but without success.
I still keep hoping that one day, this might happen.
Thanks for taking the time to review us Aziz. You can look at our instant answers on this topic. With this you can read how to insert Arabic text and 'like' any suggestions already made. Suggestions with a lot of likes will be considered to be put into development. Thanks again.
Why is it not possible to change an audio file (voice over)? If I delete the audio it is still there. If I upload a New voice over I have douple voice over. So far the only solution I found was to rebuilt the whole video :-( I was a bit disapointed with the grafics too. I would have expect many more options. I dont like this in Software purchase to have more options.
Thanks for the review Petra. I'm sorry this is happening with your audio. Have you raised a ticket with support so that they can resolve this for you? You can raise a ticket here at: http://help.sparkol.com/support/tickets/new. It's good to hear you opinions and I'll pass them on to the rest of the team. Thanks again for the review.
Funciona fatal, llevo 2 días y he intentado mas de 20 veces hacer el render de un vídeo de apenas 5 minutos, estoy muy decepcionada.
Han mejorado la calidad de edición peero si luego es casi imposible exportar no me sirve...
Es una pena muy bonita idea pero a la hora de la verdad tengo que recurrir a otras herramientas.
Hello. Have you contacted our support team? You can raise a ticket and our support team will help get you sorted as soon as possible: http://www.videoscribe.co/help Alternatively you can give us a call on +44 1275 851407. Thanks for taking the time to review us.
VideoScribe is rated 4.30 based on 589 reviews