VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
VideoScribe  4 star review on 1st April 2021
John Flames
VideoScribe? If it didn't exist, it would have to be invented. I 'm using it from several years without any particular issues. Making scribes it' easy; is child's play and can be learned in a few hours. The customer service is lean and helpful but don't work on weekends.
Love VideoScribe. They are always upping they're game making the interface easier to use and giving us more and more graphics to use. Their customer service is always prompt and helpful. Never had a problem getting help when it was needed. Would recommend to anyone looking for any easy and intuitive whiteboard animation software.
I just feel like the automatic billing is unnecessary and I lost $168 that I realized when it was billed. There shouldn't be an automatic billing. I feel like the customers should choose it as automatic in their setting and not when buying the item so that it is more apparent. I am extremely disappointed in this nonrefundable agreement. I know that I'm not the only one. I have seen reviews that there are people like me since few years ago, which means this is a very common mistake that a lot of people make. The fact that this is still not changed says a lot about your ethics.
Videoscribe is a great app for education and instructional purposes. As a user, having created over a hundred educational videos for my site (desaprenderyaprender.com), I can see they are trying really hard to provide updates with real improvements but specially service, which is personal and fast. Thank you guys.
He became kind to solve the problem. Thanks to you, I was able to solve the problem. Thank you very much.
I'm very happy about the support of the customer service when I tried to download the latest version of Videoscribe for my Mac. Now everything works brilliantly.
Perfect service on a technical problem!
Videoscribe is a great piece of software. There’s a learning curve as with any application, but not too difficult. Customer service is also really good with quick and effective response to tickets.
Price down!
take time to render a video with lastest version
Necesito traduccion a español
VideoScribe is available in Spanish, we explain how on this support page - https://support.sparkol.com/knowledge/changing-languages-in-videoscribe
Great service and answered my question in good time and fully. The product is excellent, too. We use it for all our videos now as it's so easy and effective.
La aplicación tarda mucho en cargar, al principio parece ir bien, pero conforme sigues editando tarda más y más, y a cada rato me aparece el anuncio "no responde"
Sorry that you are having technical issues, I will log a ticket with our Customer Success Team for you and they will be in contact shortly to help you work through the problem.
Our company has VideoScribe for our Learning & Development team; one of my colleagues forgot to sign out before going on paternity leave. Because I didn't want to bother him at such a great family time for him, I turned to Sparkol customer service. I explained the issue and before they logged the ticket, they had solved my problem and I was able to continue with my project. Where else can you get customer service as excellent as this? Thank you Customer Service at Sparkol (yes, they are definitely CUSTOMER SUCCESS for me!
During lockdown I had to reinvent myself from communication trainer to creator of video animations for my clients. I have tried several of these animation applications, read a lot of reviews, and now I am convinced that VideoScribe is simply the best for me. Recently I had a quality problem in rendering a video and the service desk people really think along with me as a customer. With their help, I now have a qualitatively better and faster solution.
After my initial issues, I had with the App support quickly assisted and helped me resolve the issue. I'm currently a happy user.
Sorry to hear you are having technical issues. I'll log a ticket with our support team on your behalf and they will be in contact shortly to get this fixed for you - https://help.videoscribe.co/.
VideoScribe allows me to express ideas that I could not otherwise.
VideoScribe  4 star review on 1st April 2021 VideoScribe  4 star review on 1st April 2021
I have been using VideoScribe for over 6 years to send out introductions to courses; welcome videos and explanatory videos. They are easy to create and get great feedback. The technical support from the VideoScribe team has been second to none.
Great CS support team that immediately identified what my issue was and established time frames for when my issue would be resolved.
Bad customer service, return and refund is impossible
VideoScribe is rated 4.29 based on 636 reviews