VideoScribe Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend VideoScribe

How would you rate VideoScribe ?

Marie-Claude Lessard
"Ease of use and capacity to generate an original video in very little time."
Kyle Buchanan
"I use whiteboard animation videos to teach best-practice memorization techniques to students, so they crush their exams. VideoScribe helps me connect with my audience and deliver them huge value. I love the Steve Jobs quote that 'simplicity is the ultimate sophistication' and simplicity is one of the things VideoScribe does really well. It's easy to use and helps me create engaging videos my audience loves. I started out with VideoScribe when I created a short whiteboard animation video to put on YouTube. It was a promotional video to help market a book I'd published on Amazon. As a promo video it was a complete failure (no increase in book sales) but people loved the video and it started to get more and more views and engagement. So I thought "Maybe I should transform the book into a complete series of whiteboard animation videos". I posted the first couple for free on YouTube, directing traffic to the complete course on my website (https://www.memorize.academy) It was a success and I've recently started posting regular whiteboard animation videos on YouTube. Part of my branding is 'The Whiteboard Animation Memory Coach'. Between YouTube and other platforms my videos have been watched over 7 million times, making me the most viewed memory coach in the world. I've received a YouTube Silver Play Button for reaching 100,000 subscribers and now I'm focused on reaching one million. VideoScribe allows me to create unique and high quality videos for my audience, and it's one of the essential tools in my business."
"The program is still a bit clunky and not (in my opinion) navigated easily for first time users. However, the most impressive thing to me - and I do mean IMPRESSIVE - is your staff. Johnny, Michael, and especially Barry, have been remarkably patient and helpful to me. The "instant answers" button on the Sparkle Help page (http://help.sparkol.com/support/home) doesn't necessarily provide "instant answers". I was on a tight deadline and needed to speak with a human being to help me solve issues with the program and I was forced to wait until at least the next day for a response that wasn't always what I needed. The community blog / forum is good, but is hit or miss. People using this tool professionally, need "instant answers" - not answers that may or may not help, one to two days later. Other than that, I like the program, I would like to see more editing tools (especially with the voice over feature) and a way to create my own backgrounds instead of just working with the ones provided."
"Easy to use!"
Thanks for trying us out Shirl and glad you found the software so easy to pick up.
"I love it"
That's awesome Akash, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Sangat bagus dan membantu bangat buat tugas.. trimakasih VideoScribe..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Glad we were perfect for this task, hopefully we can be great for the next one too! Thanks for the review.
"very happy less"
Glad you are enjoyed your free trial!
"very good features"
Thanks so much, glad you are enjoying the power of whiteboard video!
"i am very happy"
... and we are very happy that you are very happy!
"Nice Software"
Thanks for the 5-star review and I'm glad you're enjoying your trial!
"GOOD"
Glad you like it!
"Fairly easy to learn. Easy to edit whiteboard videos. Makes great stuff."
Glad you are finding the app easy to learn and turning your great stories into great videos!
"oke"
Thanks for the 5 stars Haryanto!
"Its helpful"
Glad we could help you tell your story!
"Nice"
Thanks, glad you like it!
"I hope it is free. Because we work for free. To teach poor students"
Hello Zaki, It's not free I'm afraid but we offer a 25% discount to charities and you can contact sales@sparkol.com to arrange that discount.
"This is very easy and comfortable to work with. But I will be more happier if this software will be free of cost."
"VideoScribe is one of my favourite. Because I is very easy and comfortable to work with."
Thanks Moshin, very kind words!
"it's nice software to make animated video"
Thanks Amanuel, glad you like the software and that you are finding it useful.
"It’s easy to start with, flexible and fun. The only thing I don’t like so much: Many searches in the image database only show paid images"
Hello Saskia, glad you are finding it easy, flexible and fun.
We are regularly adding new images to the Library and monitor search terms used in the app to help us decide what to create. You can keep an eye on what we are adding on our social media channels or our blog (http://blog.videoscribe.co/). If there are specific gaps that frustrate you though we have a forum on our help site where you can raise them so they are considered when we decide what to get our artists working on next - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002397.
"The free trial was pretty limited"
Hello Hernan, sorry you felt that way. I'll get our support team in contact with you to find out what you found limiting and see if there is anything we can do to help with that.
"Not as aspected and I don't liked the watermarks on my video That's why I stopped using it."
Hello D Raj,
The watermark is only there during the free-trial, if you purchase a subscription you can re-publish all of the work you have already done without it.
Would be really interested in how VideoScribe differs from what you expected in other ways so I will raise a support ticket for you and get in contact.
"Great tool for video illustration, very enjoyable and easy to use."
Thanks so much for this amazing review
VideoScribe is rated 4.24 based on 396 reviews