VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
VideoScribe  4 star review on 1st April 2021
John Flames
Video scribe is always quick to respond to issues and that's pretty good since there is a time change, they are on the other side of the pond.😊 They are professional and nice.
I didn’t realise my account was on auto renew and requested a refund the same day I was charged for one year. Despite not having used the product for over 9 months previously and it clearly being a mistake to not have cancelled auto renew, Sparkol flat refused any refund unlike LinkedIn where I had the same issue and they refunded immediately.
Easy software, great sharing of knowledge (hints) and very responsive helpdesk.
I am very happy with the support team, who was very skilled to solve my issue quickly. As a new subscriber, it showed to me that I've made the right decision. Thank you.
El soporte de VideoScribe es eficiente y eficaz, me respondieron rápidamente, y me ayudaron. Además son personas muy amables, no como esos servicios en que te atiende un robot y te lleva a un camino sin salida. Solucioné mis dudas y aprendí como empezar y sacar más provecho a mis video Eficiencia y amabilidad.
VideoScribe is a fascinating program! With the ability to have an infinite canvas and camera transitions it opens it expands my world of creativity. Easy to use. Fun to use! Their support people are easy-going, effective and efficient. Thank you All!
Great support. Thx
Easy to use. Good customer support.
It is very easy to create video animations with VideoScribe. I am using the software for 3 years, and I am a happy customer. Their customer service is always very supportive and helpful.
Service itself is decent but the “free trial with unlimited downloads” is nothing of the sort with their logo plastered over everything. Ok I get it so I paid for pro… and downloading your scribe takes FOREVER! I made a 90 second video and so far I’ve been waiting 10 minutes for it to render. It’s wasting resources showing the scribe while downloading (not sure how much faster it would be without that) but having a 10+ minute wait to download a short video is just really excessive.
If you raise a ticket with the support team they will take a look at the project and see if there is anything they can do to help speed things up - https://support.sparkol.com/knowledge
The program is really good and if there is a problem, the customer service is there for help. They respond quickly and could solve every issue I encountered so far. There are a ton of great images that you can use, and they even provide many more since I bought the product. They keep updating VideoScribe to ensure the best outcome for the customer. I would really recommend it!
Needed educational pricing. Paid for the regular pricing. Sent an email to the team. They responded quickly and fixed my issue on the first try! Greatly appreciated! Wish all companies worked this way!
Sparkol is very responsive and helpful when I have had trouble, particularly in rendering. They were timely, shared with me the issue so I could learn, and even helped me make a tight deadline. I know I can count on them to help when needed. Great program and great customer service.
It does not log in when installed. He has wasted a lot of my time. Very bad bad
Sorry that you are having technical issues. Please check out The Support Hub which contains lots of great advice and you can also raise a ticket from there - https://support.sparkol.com/knowledge
A good program, a convenient and understandable management interface for the user. You can create a presentation intuitively without much knowledge. The team showed itself on the good side, because they quickly answered my questions and gave advice. I recommend it!
Proactive communication and efficient support. I got payment issue due to bank policy but they tried their best to sort it out, much appreciated. The software is acceptable and helpful to me in my training courses. Recommended.
Customer service is good. Quick response. Product is good for what I want to do.
VideoScribe? If it didn't exist, it would have to be invented. I 'm using it from several years without any particular issues. Making scribes it' easy; is child's play and can be learned in a few hours. The customer service is lean and helpful but don't work on weekends.
Love VideoScribe. They are always upping they're game making the interface easier to use and giving us more and more graphics to use. Their customer service is always prompt and helpful. Never had a problem getting help when it was needed. Would recommend to anyone looking for any easy and intuitive whiteboard animation software.
I just feel like the automatic billing is unnecessary and I lost $168 that I realized when it was billed. There shouldn't be an automatic billing. I feel like the customers should choose it as automatic in their setting and not when buying the item so that it is more apparent. I am extremely disappointed in this nonrefundable agreement. I know that I'm not the only one. I have seen reviews that there are people like me since few years ago, which means this is a very common mistake that a lot of people make. The fact that this is still not changed says a lot about your ethics.
VideoScribe is rated 4.29 based on 653 reviews