VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
I’d recommend Videoscribe to the tech-phobic (like me) because it’s really easy and fun to use.
Their tech support is really friendly and helpful.
It is a really great program! I was able to make a video in my first time using the program.

And I love that it does NOT have annoying notifications asking you to upgrade or buy additional packages.

The canvas is an interesting idea and works fine, but I would prefer that they just give you the option for individual screens.

However, overall very pleased with the product!!!
It's very easy to use.
Le agregaría pocas funciones, como exportar en .mp4 y añadir más pistas de audio.
VideoScribe in my opinion is the best software for whiteboard animations. There's still room for improvement and they keep doing that. They keep improving the software and getting better.
Growing my channel
Video scribe has made every idea ever documented by me into a wonderful video that captures attention and tells a good story.
Good and easy
The price is a lot up front force private individual, not a company, however it includes licenses etc and I have never questioned it's worth after buying it.
There are a lot of after purchase input and training options included. Questions are answered quickly by customer care. I am very happy in this regard.
Fantástico software. Muito intuitivo e fácil de utilizar. Adorei
It’s a very easy to learn tool, and I like working on it , I just wish they have more picture options, more action Pictures and story related Pictures, the pictures they have kind of limits your imagination and to play with it.
Hello Yordanos, We are adding new images all the time and always open to suggestions from customers if there is something missing that you need. Feel free to contribute to our 'What images would you like to see?' forum - https://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002397
It need some animation effect...
Hey Tech AVI, thanks for the review! If there are any features you would like to see added or amended you can request this on our Ideas and Feature Requests forum - https://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/forums/1000142586
I like it. But I need moving animation.
Hey Soe Min, thanks for the review! If there is any features you would like to see added or amended you can request this on our Ideas and Feature Requests forum - https://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/forums/1000142586
Videoscribe is great!
It would be helpful, in my opinion, if you produced a road map to mastery of the platform. A step(s) by step(s) route to follow of training videos/articles you folks produce.
As it is, I have to search for this information. You could offer Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced sections all on one page.
I think this would be very, very helpful.
That's my only suggestion!
Wally Moore
Hi Wally, The tutorials section of https://help.videoscribe.co/ are very much aimed at beginners. But we have lot's of Instant Answers on the site too which look in detail at one specific technique and these are more intermediate and advanced bitesize pieces.
Check out our Tips and Techniques section for example which is lots of things not covered in the beginner tutorials - https://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/11000003839
Excellent and very nice software.
Only need to support Arabic fonts like English fonts without needing Inkscape.
Hey Ahmed, glad you're enjoying VideoScribe. We're working on Arabic support for the next update so keep your eyes peeled for that announcement!
Great communication skills. Barry solved it and understood the problem clearly.
The software is good to work with as well
Great tool, super user friendly, you are able to customize almost everything, upload your own media (photos, videos, etc). Just excellent.
100% Recommended.
Responsive service
VideoScribe is cool tool to create the animation VDO or presentation. Please don't develop and improve new feature such as combination by keeping the setting of each scribe or can set the difference sound into the VDO by itself and so on, I surprise the supporting team they can prompt service us as quickly and following the result after service also, Good
By provide such kind of feauture
Happy to try this aplication
VideoScribe is rated 4.30 based on 589 reviews