VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
VideoScribe  4 star review on 1st April 2021
John Flames
VideoScribe? If it didn't exist, it would have to be invented. I 'm using it from several years without any particular issues. Making scribes it' easy; is child's play and can be learned in a few hours. The customer service is lean and helpful but don't work on weekends.
Love VideoScribe. They are always upping they're game making the interface easier to use and giving us more and more graphics to use. Their customer service is always prompt and helpful. Never had a problem getting help when it was needed. Would recommend to anyone looking for any easy and intuitive whiteboard animation software.
Videoscribe is a great app for education and instructional purposes. As a user, having created over a hundred educational videos for my site (desaprenderyaprender.com), I can see they are trying really hard to provide updates with real improvements but specially service, which is personal and fast. Thank you guys.
He became kind to solve the problem. Thanks to you, I was able to solve the problem. Thank you very much.
I'm very happy about the support of the customer service when I tried to download the latest version of Videoscribe for my Mac. Now everything works brilliantly.
Perfect service on a technical problem!
Videoscribe is a great piece of software. There’s a learning curve as with any application, but not too difficult. Customer service is also really good with quick and effective response to tickets.
Price down!
Necesito traduccion a español
VideoScribe is available in Spanish, we explain how on this support page - https://support.sparkol.com/knowledge/changing-languages-in-videoscribe
Great service and answered my question in good time and fully. The product is excellent, too. We use it for all our videos now as it's so easy and effective.
Our company has VideoScribe for our Learning & Development team; one of my colleagues forgot to sign out before going on paternity leave. Because I didn't want to bother him at such a great family time for him, I turned to Sparkol customer service. I explained the issue and before they logged the ticket, they had solved my problem and I was able to continue with my project. Where else can you get customer service as excellent as this? Thank you Customer Service at Sparkol (yes, they are definitely CUSTOMER SUCCESS for me!
During lockdown I had to reinvent myself from communication trainer to creator of video animations for my clients. I have tried several of these animation applications, read a lot of reviews, and now I am convinced that VideoScribe is simply the best for me. Recently I had a quality problem in rendering a video and the service desk people really think along with me as a customer. With their help, I now have a qualitatively better and faster solution.
I have been using VideoScribe for over 6 years to send out introductions to courses; welcome videos and explanatory videos. They are easy to create and get great feedback. The technical support from the VideoScribe team has been second to none.
Great CS support team that immediately identified what my issue was and established time frames for when my issue would be resolved.
Working very good, customer service is great :)
I first tried Video Scribe (Sparkol) in 2012, bought couple of Year license then Life time one. Its a great tool for storytelling, a lot less cost, much more engaging compared to traditional video clip. I won a video competition with it, and have made around $50K Aud in commissioned clips using the tool. That’s something I never thought of! (This is more like a side job, a hobby only. I work full time in a different Design related role) Highly recommend! Chilled Mochi Studio Www.chilledmochi.com.au
Wery good and easy to navigator site..
I love everything about VideoScribe! Customer support is outstanding and knowledgeable.
I’ve used VideoScribe from 2013 and have never had an opportunity to complain or ask for assistance. Lately my email and password was compromised and the VS team promptly assisted me. Great service. Keep it up 👍🏽
I use VideoScribe approx. daily and its really a great tool. Beside this If I stuck in any issue, there is a very caring people who help as well. Thanks for good support!
VideoScribe is rated 4.29 based on 636 reviews