Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"I have been very impressed with Venn Group's professionalism all steps throughout the recruitment process. The team has kept me constantly informed of progress and supported me throughout the process. They are incredibly committed, very approachable and knowledgeable. Their unique warm and friendly attitude with emphasis in getting to know the individuals places them above all other recruiters and it is this exceptional care for their clients and staff which produces such positive results."
Dear Marta,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I have passed on this fabulous feedback to the team.

It is our aim to ensure our candidates feel supported and understood throughout the whole process, so I am very pleased to read of your positive experience.

Thanks again, as this feedback really means a lot to our consultants.

Elly Hanna
Head of Communications
"Always had a reasonable relationship with Venn but sometimes the temps provided were not quite up to the standard of what was needed, particularly around taking minutes at Board level. However, Venn were proactive in resolving this and a few months ago arranged for me to meet with Patrick Liversedge who was keen to offer as good a service as possible and is doing a great job. Patrick is efficient, positive and proactive - very impressed, thank you!"
Dear Donna,

Thank you for providing your review of Venn Group and for giving Patrick and us the opportunity to resolve the situation. It is great to read that Patrick is impressing and I be will sure to pass on your praise.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
Heads of Communications
"So far very impressed. A very good agency. Especially that they pay weekly instead of monthly and without the need to generate an invoice. A breath of fresh air !"
Dear Ali,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read that you have been impressed with Venn Group's service so far. We strive to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible for the professionals we work with, so I am thrilled this has been reflected in your experience with us.

We look forward to continuing to work with you, and I hope we continue to impress throughout your placement.

Maire Gerrard
"It is my first time to join an agency and it’s been a very good experience. My consultant is always in touch to keep me updated on what’s going on and got me an assignment in a few days."
Dear Marites.

Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to read that you have had a good experience working with Venn Group, having not worked with an agency before. Our consultants take a proactive approach to finding skilled professionals exciting new opportunities, so it is great that you were placed in an assignment after just a few days.

We look forward to continuing our work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful, Jade Gorrod in particular"
Dear Adrian,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our consultants to be helpful, and will be sure to pass this on to Jade and her senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Patrick Arnold was very professional, he kept me informed of all stages of the interview process and supported me and talked me through my interview as I was lacking confidence. I got the job which I put down to Patrick’s support and belief on me securing the role. Thank you!"
Dear Lucy,

Thank you very much for your review.

Our consultants take pride in guiding professionals through the recruitment process, so it is fantastic to read that Patrick's support has had such an impact. I will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to him and his senior management.

Congratulations again on securing your new job. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Can't fault the Venn group as a whole but very very disappointed that my pay isn't cis but umbrella.."
Thank you for providing this review.

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed working with Venn Group overall. We try to accommodate specific payment preferences wherever possible, but unfortunately cannot facilitate CIS payment where the umbrella company and HMRC determine the role does not fall under the scope of the scheme.

We wish you every success in the future.

"Very professional"
Dear Damian,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have had a positive experience working with our consultants.

Thank you for giving us a five star rating. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Both Emily Kirkpatrick and Liam Wilkinson have worked tirelessly on my behalf for the last few years and I have secured many roles because of their hard work."
Dear Christopher,

Thank you very much for this review.

Our consultants take pride in placing skilled professionals into exciting new opportunities, so it is great to read your feedback. Thank you for specifically mentioning Emily and Liam; I will be sure to pass your comments on to their senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Beth Conway Venn Group was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional in her approach and an had excellent soft skills. Beth kept me updated weekly on potential job opportunities and moving forward on job opportunities."
Dear John,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed working with Beth and have been kept up to date about exciting new opportunities.

I will be sure to pass this positive feedback on to Beth and her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
"Very professional with a duty of care. Absolutely fantastic!"
Dear Ethleen,

Thank you for providing this review.

We take our responsibility towards the people we work with very seriously, and take pride in supporting them throughout the recruitment process. It is great to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"easy to engage with. straight forward process. very good customer service and reliable and swift invoicing and payment service"
Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our staff easy to engage with, and that you have been impressed with the overall service you have received from Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"Dealt with Tom mcclay really helpfull nice guy explained everything well and dealt with any problems I had quickly job didn't work out for me but a pleasure dealing with Tom and the Venn group"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the calibre of our staff, so it is always fantastic to read comments such as these. I am very pleased that you enjoyed working with Tom and will be sure to pass this feedback on to him.

We wish you every success in the future.

"Fab service"
Dear Nigel,

Thank you very much for your comments.

I am pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Venn Group.

"Friendly staff"
Dear Martin,

Thank you for providing this review of Venn Group.

We take pride in the professionalism and approachability of our staff, so it is fantastic to read that you have enjoyed working with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Katie is an amazing consultant, professional and kind."
Dear Mariette,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am pleased to read that you have been happy with the service you received from Venn Group, and have enjoyed working with Katie in particular.

It is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about our consultants, and I will be sure to pass this on to Katie and her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
"Working for Venn Group was easy and Laura and Maisie were very supportive. Big thanks to both of them for enabling me to be where I am today :-)"
Dear Nicola,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read that you had such a positive experience working with Venn Group, and that Laura and Maisie supported you during the recruitment process.

I will be sure to pass your positive feedback and thanks on to them both. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"I have been very impressed with the competence and professionalism of Venn. I have appreciated the support from my representative, Mr George Pinhorn, and would like to ensure that he is commended for his help in getting me settled into my new role at the NHS."
Dear Sheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Congratulations on securing your new role. I am very pleased to read that Venn Group, and George in particular, have supported you throughout the recruitment process. I will be sure to pass this fantastic feedback on to him and his senior management.

Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Apart from short notices i think Venn Group are an amazing agency to work for. I loved how they always stayed in touch without even personally meeting me i didnt feel like there was not any communication because they made up to it by constantly staying in touch via telephone."
Dear Zahra,

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed working with us and that you were impressed with the level of communication we maintained throughout your placement. I am aware that we have since met with you face to face and would like to thank you again for your hard work representing Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"I have found Venn Group to be very professional, helpful and arranged an interview for me in a role I would be well suited to"
Dear Neil,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

It is great to read that you have found our consultants to be professional and helpful throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you again. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 529 reviews