Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Teleisha Coulson and the team have been exceptional. I’ve been a locum solicitor for a short time and they have made the journey incredible effortless.

Many thanks to them and I look forward to working with your company through this.
Dear Shamit,

We are extremely happy that your experience with us has been an effortless one. We will let Teleisha and the team know of your kind words, we look forward to working with you.

Katherine
George Gardiner has been exceptionally helpful and also his colleague Jaime. The only reason I haven't marked Venn Group as Very Good is the fact I had to take 5 long courses before starting employment and then do it again at the company, and also, the job I have taken was not quite as advertised. Apart from that I have received a very good service.
Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words and feedback, we will pass this on to George and Jamie. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
I have been very impressed and more than happy with the help and support from Venn Group and in particular Francesca. The requirements needed and the type of client we was looking for was requested at the eleventh hour and they managed to very efficiently provide us with dedicated time, good communication and ultimately a successful outcome that led to an appointment. This was also following other agencies having the work for some days prior. We also had excellent assistance and support throughout the appointment. A pleasure to work with and look forward to it again.
Dear Daniel,

We are extremely thankful for your very kind words and will be sure to pass this on to Francesca. Very happy we could hit the requirements needed for you and we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
I have been happy being a temp for Venn Group. All has gone well with my assignment.
Dear Charmaine,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are glad you are happy working with us. We look forward to continue this.

Kind Regards,

Katherine
Extremely professional service. Venn Group found my CV on one of the job websites and contacted me about a position. I went for the interview and, although I was unsuccessful for that one, I was informed about another position which, long story short, I was able to secure - temporary with a view to permanent, which we are hopeful of achieving.
The communication I have had with the agency has been superb and highly professional. They are always quick to answer any questions I have and are easily one of the best recruitment agencies I have engaged with over the years. Highly recommended.
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We will pass on these extremely kind words. We are very happy that we could work with you and look forward to continue that.

Katherine
I've found all the personnel at Venn that I've had the pleasure to deal with to have a professional, forward thinking and friendly approach. Happy to endorse them to other interims.
Dear Terence,

Thank you for your review and we are happy that we were friendly and professional. We look forward to continue working with you.

very good and helpful
Thank you for your review and we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
This is my first assignment but I can say that i'm very pleased so far
Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for your review and we are happy that you are pleased with your assignment. We look forward to working with you.

Great service.
Dear Joshua,

Thank you for your review and any feedback is welcome. We look forward to working with you.

Katherine
Saskia and a couple of other colleagues from Birmingham Venn group have been very supportive through every step of my recruitment process for my current employment. I am really pleased that if I have any problems she has always been easy to contact and sorted the problem out quickly. My job is going wonderfully.
Dear Alison,

We are delighted that your job and your experience with us are positive. We will let Saskia know of your kind words. We very much look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
The service I received was very good, as I stated to Venn group I was unemployed and looking for a job, they constantly kept me in the loop and put me forward for interviews. I finally secured a new contract through Venn group.
Dear Regaya,

We are delighted that we could help you secure a contract and we look forward to continue working with you. Thank you for your very kind words.

Katherine
Very professional they made me feel very comfortable and I was well informed
Dear Adrian,

Thank you for your very kind words, we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
I have worked with Venn on locum assignments for several years and have always found them very professional and helpful. They are very proactive and strive to ensure assignments proceed smoothly at all stages
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your amazing review. We are extremely happy that you have continued to work with us and we look forward to carry this on.

Katherine
Helpful, polite and courteous. I have recommended them to others.
Dear Paul,

Katherin
My contact, Rebecca Cass, has been very helpful and diligent in securing my current role.
Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your kind words towards Rebecca, we will pass them on. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
I have to say from receiving an email from Daniel who seen my CV on Reed I can only praise the company for all they have done in helping me with employment so a massive thank you to Daniel and also siobhan for all the hard work and excellent communication skills with my self highly recommend to anyone
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your exciting review! We will definitely let Daniel, Siobhan and their team know. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
Extremely satisfied by how dedicated and warm they are
Dear Rebekka,

Katherine
I would like to say a huge thank you to Callum Robson for his great professionalism and support throughout my placement with Venn Group. Callum was very committed to ensuring my placement was suitable to my needs and expectations. He always made sure I was supported and his communication was great! I can honestly say, he has represented Venn group in a great light and I appreciate his guidance and support! Thanks again Callum, a great credit to Venn Group!
Dear Tessa,

Thank you for taking the time to write these amazing words towards Callum, we will be sure to let him know. Thank you for supporting Venn Group and we are very much looking forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
Venn have been the most proactive and most reliable amongst my employment agencies.
Dear Moninuola,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are very happy that you have found us reliable and look forward to continue this work with you.

Katherine
People very professional and helpfull
Dear Malgorzata,

Thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to continue working with you.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 693 reviews