Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Really brilliant professional recruitment agency. Venn responded to my uploaded CV very quickly & with just a few days they were able to set me up with a job interview. The interview they arranged for me was for a very good job with a reputable company. I was successful following the interview (my very first which was arranged through Venn) & happily I was offered the position. The Venn recruitment consultant who worked closely with me during my job search was excellent, particularly with all the help & advise he gave me. I can wholeheartedly endorse Venn Group to anyone who is seeking employment as in my estimation they are as good as any recruitment agency can be.
Form after form time consuming sending documents multiple times registration process far to long and very time consuming multiple people contacting you with regards to what there co worker has all ready asked
Dear William,

I am disappointed to read that you found working with us to be disjointed and long. We always endeavour to make the recruitment process as efficient as possible for every candidate and believe our team structure should aid this as opposed to confusing matters.

I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us so we can address this. Please can you email me with further detail at info@venngroup.com

Maire Gerrard
Consultant who registered me (Aaron Wheeler) and placed me on one assignment, left Venn Group soon after my contract ended.

Thereafter, the service I received was non-existent and extremely unprofessional which led me to seek alternative recruitment agencies for employment.
I am very sorry to read that your experience with us has been negative since the conclusion of your assignment. We utilise a team-based structure to ensure that candidates are always provided with support, even in the absence of their usual consultant, so this is a poor reflection of our service.

I appreciate that you have approached other agencies for employment, but I would like to take the opportunity to rectify this. Please can you email info@venngroup.com with more detail on your experience with us and the types of roles you would like to be considered for.

Maire Gerrard
I am not happy about the way my assignment/I have been handled. From the date I handed my notice in at my previous job to date. Niki Holdich has been managing my placement in my new job.
Dear Sabrina,

I am disappointed to read that you are unhappy with the way the recruitment process has been handled by Venn Group.

I understand Niki has been trying to resolve your query and I hope that during the duration of your contract with us we will be able to restore your confidence in us.

No Honesty, Payments are late and then they Blacklist
you from there website so you can't apply again.
Plus there umbrella payment company are extortionate.
Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the professionalism and integrity of our service, so I am disappointed to read your comments.

With regards to umbrella companies, we cannot determine the fees they charge, but always provide candidates with a list of our approved suppliers so that they can contact them directly to discuss their different fees and benefits and make a choice.

Venn Group run three payrolls a week to ensure all our contractors are paid swiftly, so something on this occasion must of gone wrong and I would be keen to know more about the details of this experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Payrol send unclear remittances
Dear Gareth,

We endeavour to make our payroll process as clear and easy as possible for our candidates and clients.

However, we are always looking to improve our service, so I would encourage you to email any suggestions to info@venngroup.com.

Many thanks,

don't pay
I've been waiting nearly five weeks to be paid for a days work I done ✅
Dear Ian,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear about your delayed payment and would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Not the best at all.
Dear Dumisani,

I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with Venn Group's service.

We are always looking to improve, so please can you email me regarding your experience at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
Don't pay their engineer's enough. Pay peanuts get monkeys.
Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately our payment rates are generally set by our clients.

Maire Gerrard
Very dissatisfied with the way I was treated and have not been given any other job offers
Dear Ginette,

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you are dissatisfied with Venn Group.
We pride ourselves on providing a good service to our candidates, so I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

a
Very arrogant and unprofessional staff
No commercial challenge back to the council .

First recruiter in 8 years that goes through the motion and doesn’t represent me .
Dear Kash,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I having been speaking to your consultant and hopefully moving forward you will feel more supported by us and we can restore your faith in our ability to represent you. Please contact me should this not happen at info@venngroup.com

Elly Hanna