Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"I am not happy about the way my assignment/I have been handled. From the date I handed my notice in at my previous job to date. Niki Holdich has been managing my placement in my new job."
Dear Sabrina,

I am disappointed to read that you are unhappy with the way the recruitment process has been handled by Venn Group.

I understand Niki has been trying to resolve your query and I hope that during the duration of your contract with us we will be able to restore your confidence in us.

Maire Gerrard
"No Honesty, Payments are late and then they Blacklist you from there website so you can't apply again. Plus there umbrella payment company are extortionate."
Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the professionalism and integrity of our service, so I am disappointed to read your comments.

With regards to umbrella companies, we cannot determine the fees they charge, but always provide candidates with a list of our approved suppliers so that they can contact them directly to discuss their different fees and benefits and make a choice.

Venn Group run three payrolls a week to ensure all our contractors are paid swiftly, so something on this occasion must of gone wrong and I would be keen to know more about the details of this experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Payrol send unclear remittances"
Dear Gareth,

We endeavour to make our payroll process as clear and easy as possible for our candidates and clients.

However, we are always looking to improve our service, so I would encourage you to email any suggestions to info@venngroup.com.

Many thanks,

"don't pay"
"I've been waiting nearly five weeks to be paid for a days work I done ✅"
Dear Ian,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear about your delayed payment and would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

"Not the best at all."
Dear Dumisani,

I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with Venn Group's service.

We are always looking to improve, so please can you email me regarding your experience at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Don't pay their engineer's enough. Pay peanuts get monkeys."
Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately our payment rates are generally set by our clients.

Maire Gerrard
"Very dissatisfied with the way I was treated and have not been given any other job offers"
Dear Ginette,

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you are dissatisfied with Venn Group.
We pride ourselves on providing a good service to our candidates, so I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Very arrogant and unprofessional staff"
"No commercial challenge back to the council . First recruiter in 8 years that goes through the motion and doesn’t represent me ."
Dear Kash,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I having been speaking to your consultant and hopefully moving forward you will feel more supported by us and we can restore your faith in our ability to represent you. Please contact me should this not happen at info@venngroup.com

Elly Hanna