Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Not the best at all."
Dear Dumisani,

I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with Venn Group's service.

We are always looking to improve, so please can you email me regarding your experience at info@venngroup.com.

Kind regards,

Maire Gerrard
"Don't pay their engineer's enough. Pay peanuts get monkeys."
Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately our payment rates are generally set by our clients.

Maire Gerrard
"Very dissatisfied with the way I was treated and have not been given any other job offers"
Dear Ginette,

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you are dissatisfied with Venn Group.
We pride ourselves on providing a good service to our candidates, so I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

"a"
"Very arrogant and unprofessional staff"
"No commercial challenge back to the council . First recruiter in 8 years that goes through the motion and doesn’t represent me ."
Dear Kash,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I having been speaking to your consultant and hopefully moving forward you will feel more supported by us and we can restore your faith in our ability to represent you. Please contact me should this not happen at info@venngroup.com

Elly Hanna
Venn Group is rated 4.55 based on 213 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!