Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Friendly staff"
"A good acengy and people to work with/for"
Dear Alec,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have enjoyed working with us.

Thank you for your hard work when representing Venn Group. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Leah Holder was excellent! She gave me lots of support and communication was excellent!"
Dear Jeanette,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that Leah has provided you with an exceptional service. I will be sure to pass this positive feedback on to her and her managers.

We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Sophie Powell. 4.5: Very good. If she did not have relevant information, she assured and ensured that she obtained that information and kept you informed of key developments. Easy to talk to and attentive listener. Always followed through on her promises."
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is fantastic to read that Sophie has provided you with an excellent service throughout the recruitment process. We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to receive such exceptional feedback.

I will be sure to pass this on to Sophie and her manager. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful and quick at finding me a suitable temp position close to home - thank you!"
Dear Julia,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that our consultants helped you to find a convenient new temporary role quickly.

Thank you again and congratulations on your new position.

Maire Gerrard
"As I have been looking for a new role over the last 4 months, I have found Venn Group very good at keeping me informed. I am now in a contract & Venn Group still contact me at least once a week to see how things are going."
Dear Errol,

Thank you for providing this review.

We believe it is of paramount importance to keep those we partner with updated throughout the recruitment process, and take pride in offering an exceptional aftercare service to ensure all is well in your new role. It is fantastic to read that you have appreciated this contact and are impressed with Venn Group’s approach.

Congratulations on securing your new contract. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"They follow the whole process through making sure every single detail is being looked after, very thorough."
Dear Aitor,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you were impressed with our thorough approach to the recruitment process. We believe it is of paramount importance to keep those we partner with updated at every stage, so I am glad this was reflected in your experience with us.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"It's been a wonderful experience working with Venn Group but the only problem is that it looks like I have been forgotten,that not withstanding I look forward to more opportunities with Venn Group"
Dear Uchenna,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have had a positive experience working with Venn Group.

Our consultants are always sourcing roles for the professionals we partner with, so I am sure we will be in touch with exciting new opportunities for you to consider in the near future.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I worked with many agencies and to be honest this is probably the 1st time where everything is working smoothly in terms of timesheets and pay. My agent is proactive and reachable which helps to prevent blockages rather than try and resolve them."
Dear Erhan,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Our consultants and payroll function take pride in making the recruitment process as smooth as possible for those we partner with, so it is great to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Good came up with a lovely job for me and hope to find more in the future"
Dear Paula,

Thank you for leaving this review.

I am very pleased to read that our consultants helped you to secure an enjoyable new role.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you and hope to source further exciting opportunities for you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"My compliance processing for my NHS role was by necessity, speedy and fraught. It was handled well by both Suzanna and Johnny who I managed to meet in a Sunday morning dash to get my documents verified, along with enforced changes and follow up, the process was completed in time and I'm still happy in the role so far."
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to read that you were impressed with the handling of your compliance by Suzanna and Johnny. This is an incredibly important part of the recruitment process, and we always endeavour to make it as straightforward as possible for our contractors.

I am glad that you are enjoying your new role, and wish you continued success.

Maire Gerrard
"Dan Sharp has been very good at finding prospective clients. money due has been transferred promptly. one issue: i can't access your portal to deposit my time-sheet. this has been raised several times with no response and will cause an issue!"
Dear John,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have found Dan helpful when sourcing potential roles for you. I will pass this feedback on to him.

With regards to the issues you have experienced with our timesheet portal, I would encourage you to get in touch with our Payroll team. They will be best placed to talk you through the process and rectify any problems. You can reach them on 020 7557 7667 or by emailing payroll@venngroup.com .

Maire Gerrard
"Venn were very persistent in seeking a suitable assignment for me, and proved that other agencies were clearly not marketing my skills and experience appropriately"
Dear John,

Thank you for providing this review.

Our consultants take pride in working proactively to secure our candidates new and exciting opportunities.

I am glad that we secured you a suitable assignment. We wish you continued success in the future.

"Everthing was good👍"
Dear Nikolajs,

Thank you for providing this review. I am pleased to read that you have been happy with the service you have received from Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"Prompt attention and straightforward process."
Dear Gerald,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is great to hear that you have found our approach to the recruitment process straightforward.

Maire Gerrard
"Lawrence has been very diligent in dealing with my current role and i look forward to further mutually lucrative arrangments."
Dear David,

Thank you for providing this review.

We take pride in the diligence of our consultants, so it is great to read your feedback on Lawrence. I will be sure to pass this on to him.

Maire Gerrard
"Lawrence comes across very professional, easy to get a hold of and provides a adequate level of communication. Lawrence is also very clear cut with the roles he offers and also tries to support as much as he can."
Dear Junior,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read that you have been impressed with the professional and supportive service that Lawrence has provided. I will be sure to pass on this positive feedback to him.

Maire Gerrard
"Efficient and friendly Good communication"
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have found our consultants to be friendly and efficient. We always endeavour to offer a service that is professional yet personable, so it is fantastic to read these comments.

Thanks again,

"I would recommend"
Dear Neil,

Thank you for your review, and for recommending us to others.

Venn Group is rated 4.62 based on 455 reviews