Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
Read Venn Group Reviews
Very dedicated team and hard working team.
Thank you for your review.

It is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about our team. I am delighted that you have been impressed with the dedication shown by our consultants.

Professional service
Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am glad you have had a good experience working with Venn Group and found our staff to be professional.

Maire Gerrard
Easy to communicate with their members of staff.
Thank you for your positive feedback.

We adopt a team structure to ensure that our partners are always able to speak to a consultant who understands and is invested in their circumstances. I am very pleased to read that you experienced the benefits of this while working with us.

Maire Gerrard
Great agency to work for
Thank you very much for your review.

I'm delighted that you enjoy working with Venn Group. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Extremely helpful and supportive
Thank you very much for providing this positive feedback.

I am delighted that you have found our team to be helpful and supportive during the recruitment process.

Maire Gerrard
Riley is a excellent - always happy to help and goes above and beyond to make the process flow.
Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have had a positive experience working with Riley. We take pride in the extensive support our consultants provide to the professionals that we partner with, so it is always a pleasure to receive feedback such as this.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
Professional, courteous on contact and operates with efficiency. Staff are very helpful and respond promptly to queries. They are good at listening and working with you. This is a good asset for a recruitment agent. Jacqueline Oti
Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am thrilled that you have been impressed with our approach to the recruitment process. Our staff take pride in providing an efficient, professional and supportive service, so it is fantastic to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Kind regards,
Maire Gerrard
I really do appreciate the support I get from Katie Pepper. She is really good at getting back so quickly with queries. Very nice too
Dear Adesanmi,

Thank you for providing this review.

We take pride in the support our consultants provide to the professionals we partner with, so I am thrilled to read you had a positive experience working with Katie. I have passed this feedback on to Katie and her senior management.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
I found the team at Venn to be most attentive and supportive in my application process, they were very informative and helpful in their approach and I felt well looked after as a result. The timesheet and payroll process is also very user friendly.
Dear Sarah,

Thank you very much for this positive feedback.

Our consultants take pride in supporting the skilled professionals we partner with through the recruitment process, so it is great to read that you felt well looked after by the team. I am also glad that you have found the payroll portal to be user friendly.

Thank you again. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Thank you for finding me my dream job!
Dear Dave,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is the primary objective of all our consultants to match skilled professionals with exciting new opportunities, so it is absolutely fantastic to read that we were able to find you your dream job.

Excellent support and guidance
Dear Thiva,

Thank you for providing this review.

Our specialist consultants take pride in supporting the professionals that we partner with through the recruitment process, and I am glad this was reflected in your experience working with us.

Thank you again for your positive comments. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Very professional organisation
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

It is great to read that you have been left with a positive impression of Venn Group after working with us.

Found them very useful
Dear Keith,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

It is great to read that you found working with our consultants to be useful. I hope we can continue to impress you with an exceptional service in the future.

Very helpful .
Thank you for this feedback.

I am glad that you found the staff at Venn Group to be helpful.

Very professional
Dear Jorge,

Thank you for providing such positive feedback. It is fantastic to read that you have found our staff and the service they provide to be professional.

Maire Gerrard
Friendly team and always willing to help.
Dear Vela,

Thank you for your review.

It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback about our team. Our consultants and support staff take pride in offering a friendly and professional service to everyone we work with, so I am very happy this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
Very helpful & professional staff. Would definitely recommend them.
Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have been impressed with the service provided by our staff. Thank you very much for recommending Venn Group to others.

Maire Gerrard
Long problematic administrative nightmare to get some documents, never been through that before and hope not to again!!
Thank you for providing your review.

I am pleased to see that you would rate our service with four stars. We strive to ensure our process is as smooth as possible for those we work with, so I'd be keen to learn more about your experience with regards to administration. Please do email me with more detail at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
Service was always good.Staff very helpful just have to get rid of umbrella companies.
Dear Greg,

Thank you for providing this review of Venn Group.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful and have always been satisfied with the service they have provided.

Maire Gerrard
Both Emily Kirkpatrick and Liam Wilkinson have worked tirelessly on my behalf for the last few years and I have secured many roles because of their hard work.
Dear Christopher,

Thank you very much for this review.

Our consultants take pride in placing skilled professionals into exciting new opportunities, so it is great to read your feedback. Thank you for specifically mentioning Emily and Liam; I will be sure to pass your comments on to their senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 592 reviews