Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"I found the team at Venn to be most attentive and supportive in my application process, they were very informative and helpful in their approach and I felt well looked after as a result. The timesheet and payroll process is also very user friendly."
Dear Sarah,

Thank you very much for this positive feedback.

Our consultants take pride in supporting the skilled professionals we partner with through the recruitment process, so it is great to read that you felt well looked after by the team. I am also glad that you have found the payroll portal to be user friendly.

Thank you again. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Thank you for finding me my dream job!"
Dear Dave,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is the primary objective of all our consultants to match skilled professionals with exciting new opportunities, so it is absolutely fantastic to read that we were able to find you your dream job.

Maire Gerrard
"Excellent support and guidance"
Dear Thiva,

Thank you for providing this review.

Our specialist consultants take pride in supporting the professionals that we partner with through the recruitment process, and I am glad this was reflected in your experience working with us.

Thank you again for your positive comments. We wish you every continued success in the future.

"Very professional organisation"
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

It is great to read that you have been left with a positive impression of Venn Group after working with us.

"Found them very useful"
Dear Keith,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

It is great to read that you found working with our consultants to be useful. I hope we can continue to impress you with an exceptional service in the future.

"Very helpful ."
Thank you for this feedback.

I am glad that you found the staff at Venn Group to be helpful.

We wish you every success in the future.

"Very professional"
Dear Jorge,

Thank you for providing such positive feedback. It is fantastic to read that you have found our staff and the service they provide to be professional.

Maire Gerrard
"Friendly team and always willing to help."
Dear Vela,

Thank you for your review.

It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback about our team. Our consultants and support staff take pride in offering a friendly and professional service to everyone we work with, so I am very happy this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful & professional staff. Would definitely recommend them."
Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have been impressed with the service provided by our staff. Thank you very much for recommending Venn Group to others.

Maire Gerrard
"Long problematic administrative nightmare to get some documents, never been through that before and hope not to again!!"
Thank you for providing your review.

I am pleased to see that you would rate our service with four stars. We strive to ensure our process is as smooth as possible for those we work with, so I'd be keen to learn more about your experience with regards to administration. Please do email me with more detail at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Service was always good.Staff very helpful just have to get rid of umbrella companies."
Dear Greg,

Thank you for providing this review of Venn Group.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful and have always been satisfied with the service they have provided.

Maire Gerrard
"Both Emily Kirkpatrick and Liam Wilkinson have worked tirelessly on my behalf for the last few years and I have secured many roles because of their hard work."
Dear Christopher,

Thank you very much for this review.

Our consultants take pride in placing skilled professionals into exciting new opportunities, so it is great to read your feedback. Thank you for specifically mentioning Emily and Liam; I will be sure to pass your comments on to their senior management.

"Friendly staff"
Dear Martin,

Thank you for providing this review of Venn Group.

We take pride in the professionalism and approachability of our staff, so it is fantastic to read that you have enjoyed working with us.

Maire Gerrard
"A good acengy and people to work with/for"
Dear Alec,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have enjoyed working with us.

Thank you for your hard work when representing Venn Group. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Leah Holder was excellent! She gave me lots of support and communication was excellent!"
Dear Jeanette,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that Leah has provided you with an exceptional service. I will be sure to pass this positive feedback on to her and her managers.

Maire Gerrard
"Sophie Powell. 4.5: Very good. If she did not have relevant information, she assured and ensured that she obtained that information and kept you informed of key developments. Easy to talk to and attentive listener. Always followed through on her promises."
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is fantastic to read that Sophie has provided you with an excellent service throughout the recruitment process. We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to receive such exceptional feedback.

I will be sure to pass this on to Sophie and her manager. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful and quick at finding me a suitable temp position close to home - thank you!"
Dear Julia,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that our consultants helped you to find a convenient new temporary role quickly.

Thank you again and congratulations on your new position.

Maire Gerrard
"As I have been looking for a new role over the last 4 months, I have found Venn Group very good at keeping me informed. I am now in a contract & Venn Group still contact me at least once a week to see how things are going."
Dear Errol,

Thank you for providing this review.

We believe it is of paramount importance to keep those we partner with updated throughout the recruitment process, and take pride in offering an exceptional aftercare service to ensure all is well in your new role. It is fantastic to read that you have appreciated this contact and are impressed with Venn Group’s approach.

Congratulations on securing your new contract. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"They follow the whole process through making sure every single detail is being looked after, very thorough."
Dear Aitor,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you were impressed with our thorough approach to the recruitment process. We believe it is of paramount importance to keep those we partner with updated at every stage, so I am glad this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"It's been a wonderful experience working with Venn Group but the only problem is that it looks like I have been forgotten,that not withstanding I look forward to more opportunities with Venn Group"
Dear Uchenna,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have had a positive experience working with Venn Group.

Our consultants are always sourcing roles for the professionals we partner with, so I am sure we will be in touch with exciting new opportunities for you to consider in the near future.

Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 529 reviews