Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Staff very helpful although there has been a snag on my time sheet portal which has stopped me giving the company a five star rating"
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

With regards to your problem with the timesheet portal, we are always looking to improve our offering, so it would be great to hear more about your experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"I feel h I had a team of people looking after me who all new about my roll and were ready to help and support me."
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have felt supported by our staff throughout the placement process. We believe our team-based structure ensures that there is always someone on-hand to help our candidates, so it is good to hear that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group have been very helpful and polite"
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

Maire Gerrard
"Good very helpful and reliable"
Dear Jemaima,

Thank you for providing this review. I am pleased that you have been happy with Venn Group's service.

Thanks again,

Maire Gerrard
"very focuse and able to find a job for you in with in a short period of time. I was very impressed with them leaving my last contract in may 2018 got me and interview and I had job by june 2018. very good with my time sheet they will remind me to do my timesheet or can do it for me if cannot do it. Happy with their service."
Dear Yayah,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that we quickly placed you into a new role. I am also pleased that you have been happy with the service provided to you before and after starting your contract.

Many thanks,

Maire Gerrard
"I first worked for the Venn group back in January 2017. In general I think that they are a good company to work for and I've never had any real issues regarding my contracts to date. I have already recommended a person in the past to sign up for the Venn Group and is currently in employment."
Dear Garth,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to hear that you have been successfully placed into contracts by Venn Group. I am pleased that you have been happy with the service provided to you and thank you very much for recommending us to others.

Maire Gerrard
"Very good at providing information and helping pre assignment, but had no contact since."
Dear David,

Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you were happy with the service provided to you prior to your assignment.

We are always looking to improve our aftercare service, so I would be keen to hear from you regarding the level of contact you have received since. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Congratulations on securing a role through us and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Staff prompt and enthusiastic"
Dear Margaret.

Thank you for your review. It is great to read that you have been impressed with our staff.

Maire Gerrard
"Short term contract for short time working, arranged in just as short a time by Jagdish Bal and his team without any problems so thank you for that."
Dear Alan,

Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on offering an efficient service, so it is great to read that this was reflected in your experience with us.

I am pleased that Venn Group found you a role quickly and I will pass this positive feedback on to Jagdish and his team.

"never let me down!"
Dear Ronald,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have been happy with the service you received from Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"They are professional, always in contact and tried to help in all areas"
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be professional and helpful.

Maire Gerrard
"I have worked with Venn Group several times over the past 6 years. I have found them to be highly professional, effective as well as being friendly and approachable. I would recommend Venn Group to any colleague seeking a legal position."
Dear Tjubi,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read these comments regarding our staff, and I am pleased that you would recommend us to those seeking a legal role.

Thank you for your hard work over the past six years. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"I have been impressed with Henry Anderson who has gone the extra mile to ensure i got the information and on going support."
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you are happy with the service you have received from Venn Group, and I will certainly pass this fantastic feedback on to Henry Anderson.

Maire Gerrard
"I have found my consultant helpful and supportive. Please keep up the good service."
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have been happy with Venn Group's service , and that you have felt supported by our staff.

"Good"
Dear Janice,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"The whole starting process was a little tedious & long winded. Lots of checks/paperwork but once that was all completed everything has run smoothly with my assignment. I really like the fact you receive a text regarding timesheet submission, an email and also a text saying how much salary will be paid to you. Prompt efficient payment service which is great. Thank you."
Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on offering an efficient service to our candidates, so I am pleased to read that everything has run smoothly for you while working through us.

"Very helpful people."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

"Efficient"
Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you have found Venn Group to be efficient.

Maire Gerrard
"My experience of Venn Group is that they put me forward for jobs where my experience is appreciated, and that was reflected in the pay that I received. Keep up the good work!"
Dear Lynda,

I am thrilled to read that you have been happy with the roles Venn Group have secured for you.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Had no problem. Running smoothly."
Dear Gail,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you are satisfied with Venn Group's service.

Venn Group is rated 4.55 based on 268 reviews