Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"I have been impressed with Henry Anderson who has gone the extra mile to ensure i got the information and on going support."
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you are happy with the service you have received from Venn Group, and I will certainly pass this fantastic feedback on to Henry Anderson.

Maire Gerrard
"I have found my consultant helpful and supportive. Please keep up the good service."
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have been happy with Venn Group's service , and that you have felt supported by our staff.

"Good"
Dear Janice,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"The whole starting process was a little tedious & long winded. Lots of checks/paperwork but once that was all completed everything has run smoothly with my assignment. I really like the fact you receive a text regarding timesheet submission, an email and also a text saying how much salary will be paid to you. Prompt efficient payment service which is great. Thank you."
Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on offering an efficient service to our candidates, so I am pleased to read that everything has run smoothly for you while working through us.

"Very helpful people."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

"Efficient"
Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you have found Venn Group to be efficient.

Maire Gerrard
"My experience of Venn Group is that they put me forward for jobs where my experience is appreciated, and that was reflected in the pay that I received. Keep up the good work!"
Dear Lynda,

I am thrilled to read that you have been happy with the roles Venn Group have secured for you.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Had no problem. Running smoothly."
Dear Gail,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you are satisfied with Venn Group's service.

Maire Gerrard
"I’m pleased with all the services received"
Dear Gifty,

Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you are pleased with the service that Venn Group has provided to you.

Maire Gerrard
"I very good responsive agency that looks after its clients."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have been pleased with the service you have received from Venn Group, and that you have felt supported by our staff.

Maire Gerrard
"Good service and agency to deal with."

Maire Gerrard
"Toby Rose is an asset to your company; friendly and efficient, with a good knowledge of the client side."
Dear Brian,

It is fantastic to read such positive comments regarding the service Toby Rose has provided to you. I will certainly pass this feedback on to him.

Maire Gerrard
"Helpful staff. the form filling is very tedious and too many forms to complete however the service is good . Only agency that thanked the nhs for caring for family and friends at our 70 years of NHS this year . The reason I have given one less * is due to having to change my Payrole company as it was a hassle changing companies . Thank. You"
Dear Nisha,

Thank you for your review.

We take pride in our staff, so I am glad to read that you have found them helpful and that you are happy with the service provided.

Thank you for your hard work when representing Venn Group.

"Good service so far."
Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have been happy with the service you have received from Venn Group so far.

Maire Gerrard
"Always very helpful with queries and any matters are resolved quickly"
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your comments.

I am pleased to read that you are happy with the service you have received from Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn has been consistently efficient and supportive. Everyone is really friendly and approachable i have and will recommend family and friends. Thank you"
Dear Lydia,

Thank you for your review.

Venn Group prides itself on the calibre of our staff, so it is great to hear that you have found them to be efficient and approachable.

Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Always very communicative and helpful."
Dear Nilesh,

Thank you for your comments.

I am glad to hear that you have found us to be communicative and helpful.

Maire Gerrard
"Staff are very helpful and engaging However as a company policy I think there needs to be more of researching and looking to create specialist posts in LAs relating to candidates on the books, not just waiting for vacancies to appear."
Dear Abimbola,

Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on the service our staff provide, so it is great to read your comments regarding this.

Venn Group consultants take a proactive approach with regards to finding roles suitable for our candidates, but as a contingency business we are very dependent on our clients’ needs. I would be keen to learn more about your thoughts on this, so please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn group, has been a very good job finder and partner but needs to improve on the contract offering. I mean money offering to experience partners. I love the company, this is the company that has provide me with the best homeless jobs."
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to receive such positive comments regarding the roles we have placed you in.

We are always looking to improve our service, so I would be keen to hear your suggestions with regards to contract offerings. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

We look forward to contuining our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Good service but online portal requires improvements"
Thank you for your review.

It is good to hear that you have been happy with the service provided by our consultants. With regards to our portal we are always looking to improve our processes so would be keen to hear your suggestions.

Please email me at info@venngroup.com.

Venn Group is rated 4.55 based on 213 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!