Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Good"
"Efficient and friendly Good communication"
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have found our consultants to be friendly and efficient. We always endeavour to offer a service that is professional yet personable, so it is fantastic to read these comments.

Thanks again,

"I would recommend"
Dear Neil,

Thank you for your review, and for recommending us to others.

Maire Gerrard
"I am happy about the speed of the administrative process, however, I am not so happy about the honesty in the rates my consultant offers me in relation to what the client offers. I understand everyone is trying to maximise their profits/bonus/remuneration, but ultimately, I am doing the work. Based on my knowledge, skills and experience, I should be offered the going rate. I am now aware that this is not the case and this in itself does not provide me with the confidence of remaining with Venn Group as a trusted partner."
"There were some misunderstandings of my needs which denerated a difference between what I requested and what I got."
Thank you for your review.

While I am pleased to see you have given us a four star rating, I am sorry that you feel there was a misunderstanding regarding your requirements.

We always gather as much information as possible regarding what our candidates are looking for, either over the phone or face to face. However we are always looking to improve our service, so please do email me at info@venngroup.com if you would like to discuss your experience in more detail.

Maire Gerrard
"Good agency had me in work straight away with good and suitable hours"
Dear Connor,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that we found you a role quickly, that suits your circumstances.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"From the initial contact with Venn Group I have only experienced a positive,professional experience. During my current placement I have regular contact with Siobhan (Manchester) my go to person ,who has been helpfull in relation to sorting some issues with the end client,allowing me to concentrate on delivering a proffesional service."
Dear Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

We pride ourselves on being positive, practical and collaborative, so I am pleased to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

It is also great to read that Siobhan in particular has provided you with a great service during your placement, and I will certainly pass this feedback on to her.

Thank you for your hard work when representing Venn Group. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Being very new to using the venn group,the staff are very pleasant and are willing to help So far not found a fault using them."
Dear Pauline,

Thank you for this review.

I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Staff very helpful although there has been a snag on my time sheet portal which has stopped me giving the company a five star rating"
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

With regards to your problem with the timesheet portal, we are always looking to improve our offering, so it would be great to hear more about your experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"I feel h I had a team of people looking after me who all new about my roll and were ready to help and support me."
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have felt supported by our staff throughout the placement process. We believe our team-based structure ensures that there is always someone on-hand to help our candidates, so it is good to hear that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group have been very helpful and polite"
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

Maire Gerrard
"Good very helpful and reliable"
Dear Jemaima,

Thank you for providing this review. I am pleased that you have been happy with Venn Group's service.

Thanks again,

Maire Gerrard
"very focuse and able to find a job for you in with in a short period of time. I was very impressed with them leaving my last contract in may 2018 got me and interview and I had job by june 2018. very good with my time sheet they will remind me to do my timesheet or can do it for me if cannot do it. Happy with their service."
Dear Yayah,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that we quickly placed you into a new role. I am also pleased that you have been happy with the service provided to you before and after starting your contract.

Many thanks,

Maire Gerrard
"I first worked for the Venn group back in January 2017. In general I think that they are a good company to work for and I've never had any real issues regarding my contracts to date. I have already recommended a person in the past to sign up for the Venn Group and is currently in employment."
Dear Garth,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to hear that you have been successfully placed into contracts by Venn Group. I am pleased that you have been happy with the service provided to you and thank you very much for recommending us to others.

Maire Gerrard
"Very good at providing information and helping pre assignment, but had no contact since."
Dear David,

Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you were happy with the service provided to you prior to your assignment.

We are always looking to improve our aftercare service, so I would be keen to hear from you regarding the level of contact you have received since. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Congratulations on securing a role through us and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Staff prompt and enthusiastic"
Dear Margaret.

Thank you for your review. It is great to read that you have been impressed with our staff.

Many thanks

Maire Gerrard
"Short term contract for short time working, arranged in just as short a time by Jagdish Bal and his team without any problems so thank you for that."
Dear Alan,

Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on offering an efficient service, so it is great to read that this was reflected in your experience with us.

I am pleased that Venn Group found you a role quickly and I will pass this positive feedback on to Jagdish and his team.

"never let me down!"
Dear Ronald,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have been happy with the service you received from Venn Group.

Thanks again

Maire Gerrard
"They are professional, always in contact and tried to help in all areas"
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be professional and helpful.

Many thanks

Maire Gerrard
"I have worked with Venn Group several times over the past 6 years. I have found them to be highly professional, effective as well as being friendly and approachable. I would recommend Venn Group to any colleague seeking a legal position."
Dear Tjubi,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read these comments regarding our staff, and I am pleased that you would recommend us to those seeking a legal role.

Thank you for your hard work over the past six years. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Venn Group is rated 4.56 based on 327 reviews