Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
Read Venn Group Reviews
Like pulling teeth
We are sorry to read this review. I have spoken to your consultant and believe the issue has been resolved. If this is not the case please contact me on info@venngroup.com.

Kindest Regards,

Katherine Tripolitaki
Pretty good company to work for but having spoke to somebody about my pay within Venn group I subsequently have had no phone call regarding the matter... I would like to give 4 stars but if the matter was resolved sooner rather than later I'd be happy to
Dear Alexander,

Disappointed to read your review however I have been assured it has been sorted now, and next time we will get it right on the first try. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Kindest Regards,

Katherine Tripolitaki
Ok. Thanks.
Dear Ejaz,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that we have managed to assist you in finding work. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Getting started took time, but now in the thing are okay. Poor communication
Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am pleased to read that we found you a new role, but it is disappointing that there was a delay in getting started and you felt communication from our consultants was poor. We often receive exceptional feedback on the continual support and communication our employees provide to candidates, and I am sorry this was not reflected in your experience with us.

We are always looking to improve our service, so I'd be grateful if you could send more detail about your experience to info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
Still having account issues, not entirely sure you even attempt to negotiate better pay for high skilled staff members. No additional perks to make staying with Venn Group desirable, communication is mostly good though with some lapses in keeping staff informed and providing sufficient information for the role and account setup.
Thank you for providing this feedback.

It is in both our consultants' and candidates' interests to ensure that you are happy in your assignment and informed throughout the recruitment process, so I am sorry to read that you feel this has not been reflected in your experience with us.

I would encourage you to email me with further details, including the consultants you have worked with, so I can raise these issues with them. Please email info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
Can't fault the Venn group as a whole but very very disappointed that my pay isn't cis but umbrella..
Thank you for providing this review.

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed working with Venn Group overall. We try to accommodate specific payment preferences wherever possible, but unfortunately cannot facilitate CIS payment where the umbrella company and HMRC determine the role does not fall under the scope of the scheme.

We wish you every success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Good apart from pay procedures not explained before I asked.
Thank you for providing this review.

I am glad that overall you have been satisfied with Venn Group's service. However, I am sorry that you did not feel adequately informed about our payroll process initially. We always endeavour to ensure that the professionals that we work with are given all the information they require, and it is disappointing to read that this was not the case in your experience with us.

Should you have any further queries, I would advise that you get in touch with our payroll team by calling 020 7557 7668 or emailing payroll@venngroup.com

Maire Gerrard
Company appears to be ok
This my first time using Venn Group. There are a couple of noticeable things for me personally: 1) you cannot view a time sheet that you have already submitted 2) I don't feel that they have the personal experience covered. I'm sure us candidates are just viewed as comodities but some recruiters have that sincere and personable approach which makes us, the candidates, feel more valued and more inclined to take on the next challenge with the same agency. I'm not really getting that from Venn Group so far. On a more positive note, my first experience of popping in to register was excellent and if I have a query regarding pay I find the response turn around online very good.
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you were impressed with our registration process and payroll function.

However, I am sorry that you have not found the personal experience to be up to standard. We frequently receive excellent feedback on the personable nature of our consultants, so it is disappointing that this has not been reflected in your experience working with us.

We are always looking to improve our service, so I would be keen to hear about your specific experience with us. Please can you get in touch by emailing info@venngroup.com.

Kind regards,

Maire Gerrard
your prices may need to be reviewed to the current times other than that all good thank you
Dear Graham,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that overall you have been happy with our service.

With regards to the rates of our candidates, unfortunately these are generally set by our clients in line with their budgets.

Maire Gerrard
Unable to go with the umbrella organisation of your choise Feels like your getting commission where You can take
Thank you for your review.

While we do have a preferred supplier list for umbrella companies, we try to be as accommodating as possible where our candidates have their own preference as to who they go with.

However, we are always looking to improve our service, so it would be helpful to hear more about your experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
I dint like the fact that your agent wasnt straight with me during the pay negotiation and have manipulated me into agreing the lower rate!
Thank you for your review.

Our staff are always transparent with regards to payment rates, which are generally determined by our clients.

I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience, so please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
I have worked for Venn Group for a whilst and although I am happy with the service at times feedback is slow and I think the Venn consultants could be more proactive with the choice of roles on offer.
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have been happy working through Venn Group.

With regards to your comments on feedback and choice of roles, we are always looking to improve our service. I would be keen to hear more about your specific experience, so please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
Worked with Venn for 1 year.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for this review, and for your hard work when working through us.

Many thanks

Maire Gerrard
They get the job done, I got a placement and I get paid every week. I was very important to them in the weeks prior to accepting my post, they looked after me really well at that time. Now if i have an issue it gets sorted, though they somehow manage to do this without ever returning a phone call or email.
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that we secured you a post, and that any issues you have encountered during your role have been dealt with.

We are always looking to improve the service we provide to our candidates, so I would be keen to hear about your specific experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

.............
The company is quite professional however they have limited jobs available.
Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you have found our staff to be professional.

We always aim to match candidates with suitable jobs as quickly as possible, and I hope we can do so for you soon.

Maire Gerrard
They got me a couple of jobs and occasionally checked on my progress. I am generally about 7 out of 10. They do take quite a financialcut for their brokerage!
Normal service.
Thank you for your feedback, if you have an opportunity can you please let me know how we can improve at info@venngroup.com, as we aim to be better than normal.

Elly
I don't feel like I am employed by Venn Group because they hardly make contact. I love my job and have never had problem but it would be nice for someone to come out and see me or ask how I am doing.
Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Great news that we have found you a job you love, however our lack of contact is not good enough. Mark will be getting in contact to ensure we correct this failure in our service.

Elly Hanna