Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Unable to go with the umbrella organisation of your choise Feels like your getting commission where You can take"
Thank you for your review.

While we do have a preferred supplier list for umbrella companies, we try to be as accommodating as possible where our candidates have their own preference as to who they go with.

However, we are always looking to improve our service, so it would be helpful to hear more about your experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"I dint like the fact that your agent wasnt straight with me during the pay negotiation and have manipulated me into agreing the lower rate!"
Thank you for your review.

Our staff are always transparent with regards to payment rates, which are generally determined by our clients.

I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience, so please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"I have worked for Venn Group for a whilst and although I am happy with the service at times feedback is slow and I think the Venn consultants could be more proactive with the choice of roles on offer."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have been happy working through Venn Group.

With regards to your comments on feedback and choice of roles, we are always looking to improve our service. I would be keen to hear more about your specific experience, so please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Worked with Venn for 1 year."
Hi Julie,

Thank you for this review, and for your hard work when working through us.

Many thanks

Maire Gerrard
"They get the job done, I got a placement and I get paid every week. I was very important to them in the weeks prior to accepting my post, they looked after me really well at that time. Now if i have an issue it gets sorted, though they somehow manage to do this without ever returning a phone call or email."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that we secured you a post, and that any issues you have encountered during your role have been dealt with.

We are always looking to improve the service we provide to our candidates, so I would be keen to hear about your specific experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

"............."
"The company is quite professional however they have limited jobs available."
Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you have found our staff to be professional.

We always aim to match candidates with suitable jobs as quickly as possible, and I hope we can do so for you soon.

Maire Gerrard
"They got me a couple of jobs and occasionally checked on my progress. I am generally about 7 out of 10. They do take quite a financialcut for their brokerage!"
"Normal service."
Thank you for your feedback, if you have an opportunity can you please let me know how we can improve at info@venngroup.com, as we aim to be better than normal.

Elly
"I don't feel like I am employed by Venn Group because they hardly make contact. I love my job and have never had problem but it would be nice for someone to come out and see me or ask how I am doing."
Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Great news that we have found you a job you love, however our lack of contact is not good enough. Mark will be getting in contact to ensure we correct this failure in our service.

Elly Hanna