Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
Read Venn Group Reviews
This is the first time in my working life that I have ever gone through an agency and although I was dubious I have been very impressed. Your member of staff Saskia Bush has been tremendous, and such a great help to me and offeŕed a lot of help as I was new to timesheets etc. Overall very pleased with my experience with Venn group.
Excellent recruitment services
Dear Taiwo,

Thank you for your review.

I am thrilled to see you would rate us with five stars, and that you have been impressed with the service provided by our consultants.

Maire Gerrard
Venn provided us with a very efficient service providing CV's, arranging interviews and arranging all the paperwork. Our Consultant Rob (Waugh) listened to our requirements and worked with us to find suitable candidates to fill our 2 vacancies.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am delighted that Rob has helped you to fill the vacancies in your team and that you have been impressed with the efficiency of our service. We always endeavour to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible for both our clients and candidates, so it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Genuinely, one of the best experience from start to finish I have ever had with a recruitment company. The service that I received was second to none. Rob Waugh and I had a conversation which detailed our essential and desirables requirements that the candidate must have. The candidate Venn Group sent met and exceeded all our expectations. Venn Group's after sales are also very strong and I have had various communication with Rob who has enquired how the candidate has settled in and asked if he can be of any assistance.
Dear Billy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am delighted to read that Rob secured you a candidate that exceeded your expectations and has been a valued addition to your team. We take our responsibility to support our clients' requirements very seriously, so it is always a pleasure to receive such complimentary feedback.

Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
The information and support provided was very helpful to prepare for the client interview and the onboarding and vetting process was thorough and straight forward. And all was completed in 2 working days. Very impressive and much appreciated.
Dear Bernard,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted that our consultants were able to place you in a new role so quickly. We always strive to make the recruitment process as easy and efficient as possible, so it is great to read this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
Suborna has been excellent answered all my queries very professionally
Dear Liz,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted to read that you have received an exceptional service from Suborna. We take pride in the support our consultants provide to our clients and candidates, so it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments about them. I will be sure to pass this feedback on to Suborna and her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
Professional, and quick at communication.
Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It is fantastic to read that you have had a positive experience working with Venn Group and our exceptional consultants.

We wish you every success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Great communication with updates and kept informed.
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for providing this review.

We believe it is of paramount importance to keep the skilled professionals we partner with up to date at every stage of the recruitment process. I am delighted to read that you appreciated this when working with us.

Thank you again for your positive feedback. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
Been very helpful and supportive
Dear Ian,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am delighted to read that you have found our consultants to be helpful and supportive. We take pride in the calibre of our employees, so it is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about them.

Maire Gerrard
The Manchester branch No messing about actually phone you up to see if you have any issues 24/7 line if you need to speak to them highly recommend and it’s not often I do
Dear Tyrone,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is brilliant to read such positive feedback about our Manchester consultants. We take a proactive approach to securing work for the professionals we partner with, and I am glad you have appreciated the constant access to support when needed.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
Very helpful and friendly staff
Dear Michael,

Thank you for providing this feedback.

I am thrilled you have had a positive experience working with Venn Group. We take pride in the calibre of our staff, so it is great to read your comments about them.

Thank you again. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
I have spoke to two members of your team going through your recruitment process and I felt it has been a positive experience. The information required was emailed and clearly set out, I knew I could call at any time for any assistance. Initially David metcalf supported me through the process And Later George has been a great help, Highly recommend Venn group for its professional, clear and friendly approach to any company
Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am delighted that you received a professional and friendly service from David and George. We always endeavour to make the recruitment process as simple as possible, so it is fantastic to read your feedback. I will be sure to pass this on to the consultants you have mentioned and their senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Best recruitment agency with very friendly and professional staff
Dear Andrej,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted that we are the best recruitment agency that you have worked with. We take pride in the friendliness and approachability of our staff, so it is a pleasure to read your comments.

Maire Gerrard
Very helpful always answer my questions very professional 5star service .
Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much for your positive comments.

I am thrilled that you would rate the service you have received from Venn Group with five stars. We take pride in the support our consultants provide to all our clients and candidates, so it is great to read you have appreciated this when working with us.

Proactive..helpful and supportive!!
Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for your review.

Our consultants take pride in working proactively to secure new opportunities for our candidates, so it is fantastic that your feedback reflects this.

I am glad you have been well supported throughout the recruitment process. Thank you again for your five star rating; we wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Received great service from James Payne, very professional and efficient.
Dear Theresa,

Thank you very much for your review.

We take pride in the calibre of our employees, so it is always fantastic to receive such positive feedback about them. I am delighted that you received a professional and efficient service from James, and will be sure to pass on your comments to his senior management team.

Thank you again. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Great people
Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about them.

Great, hardworking agents.
Dear Stuart,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am thrilled that you have enjoyed working with our consultants. They take their responsibility to provide an exceptional service to our candidates very seriously, so I am please you appreciated their hard work.

Maire Gerrard
It’s my first engagement with VennGroup and I have to say I’m always very sceptical of new recruitment agencies coming on board and their promises and claims, but VennGroup and in particular Faye (Porter) proved me wrong. Faye was very professional, efficient and informative in our dealings, she provided a good balance of candidates for the role in question and was very honest in her approach. I’ll definitely deal with Faye again.
Dear Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

We take pride in offering an honest, efficient and knowledgeable service to all our clients and candidates, so it is fantastic to read that this was reflected in your experience with us. I am delighted that Faye has impressed you during the recruitment process and have passed on your feedback to her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
The Housing Association team at the Venn Group is adept at supporting its candidates.
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

It is great to read that you have been well supported by our Housing Association team. I will definitely pass this feedback on to the consultants and their senior management.

Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 592 reviews