Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Fast efficient service"
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read you found our service to be fast and efficient, and that you have rated it five stars.

Maire Gerrard
"Rebecca & Leo worked extremely efficiently and met all my expectations through support, communication and delivery of an excellent information on setting up my New contract."
Dear Mark,

Thank you for providing this review.

Our consultants take pride in partnering people through the recruitment process, so it is great to read that this was reflected in your experience working with Rebecca and Leo.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"From job hunt to first day in the new job, Venn were excellent. Far and away the best recruitment agency I have used. They fitted around my schedule, kept me up to date throughout the interview process and provided helpful interview preparation advice. With Venn Group it was not a matter of them going through the motions, it felt as though their consultant really wanted to help me find a good role. I'll always be grateful of the role Venn played in me finding my current job."
Dear Nicolas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

Our team take pride in finding skilled professionals such as yourself new and exciting opportunities, so it is fantastic to read that you felt well supported throughout the recruitment process.

Congratulations on securing your new job. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Very pleasant to deal with. Professional and helpful. Pay department been very helpful dealing with my queries. Only thing was having to drive from Notts to Birmingham to spend 20 minutes signing paperwork. Should be easier way to get signed and authorised documentation."
Dear Fiona,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

It is fantastic to see you have rated our service with five stars, and have found our consultants and payroll team to be helpful and pleasant to deal with.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn helped me find a position that suits my needs and a role i can do to the best of my ability and my experiences that i have ."
Dear Alan,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that Venn Group found you a role that is suited to your skills, experience and requirements.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Kind regards,
Maire Gerrard
"Charlotte was very kind and professional . She help me a lot I really apreciate her support. Thank you"
Dear Viorica,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read your positive feedback about Charlotte. Our consultants take pride in supporting those we partner with throughout the recruitment process, so I am very pleased to read that this was reflected in your experience with us.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to Charlotte and her managers.

Thank you again. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Joanna h and freddy Excellent"
Dear Colin,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is great to receive positive feedback about our consultants, so thank you for this. I will be sure to pass this on to Joanna and Freddy.

"well organised"
Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to see that you have rated Venn Group with five stars and have found our consultants to be well organised.

Thank you again.

Maire Gerrard
"Great service, from first contact to being offered a position I found Suzanne Hanson extremely friendly and helpful while being completely professional at all times. Suzanne made me feel at easy with her outgoing bubby nature, she always kept in contact via telephone or email every step of the way, I was never left wondering what was going. A complete pleasure to deal."
Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have experienced an excellent service throughout the recruitment process. We take pride in the professionalism and approachability of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback about them. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Suzanna and her managers.

Maire Gerrard
"Always helpful with great placements"
Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our consultants to be helpful and have enjoyed your placements through Venn Group.

We wish you continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn provide a professional and efficient service, they really do care about their candidates."
Dear Jabeen,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read that you have had such a positive experience with Venn Group. We take pride in offering a service that is professional and efficient, but also supportive, so I am very pleased this has been reflected in your feedback.

Maire Gerrard
"My current and previous dealings with Venn group has always been impeccable. All queries are concerns are resolved and dealt with promptly and effectively by professional individual with Venn group. I will not hesitate to recommend your service to colleagues and employers alike. Keep up the good work. Regards"
Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am very pleased that you have found our service to be impeccable. Our consultants take pride in acting professionally and efficiently to ensure our candidates are supported throughout the recruitment process, so it is great to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I really love venn group guy's expecially Lawrence, Dan ashcroft and alex. These three guy's always look after everyone and they make sure they find you a job and give you follow up. I appreciate you guy's a lot."
Dear Sunday,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read that you have felt well supported by Alex, Dan and Lawrence during your time working with Venn Group. I will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to them.

Our consultants take pride in working proactively to secure new roles for those we partner with, and our service continues after placement to ensure everything is running smoothly in your assignment. I am very pleased that you have appreciated this.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Kind regards,
Maire Gerrard
"Very good no complaints at all"
Dear Gareth,

Thank you for leaving this review.

It is great to read that you have been impressed with our service and have rated it five stars.

Maire Gerrard
"Excellent service from Venn Group and especially Milly. I've only been dealing with Venn for about 9 months but am impressed so far."
Thank you for providing this review.

I am thrilled to read that Milly has provided you with an excellent service and that you have been impressed with Venn Group as a whole thus far.

Maire Gerrard
"Saskia has been fantastic. Always quick to update on progress and to advise the best way of getting through the interview process, she has been excellent every step of the way! I did have a few questions, and always received a full and detailed explanation on how contracting works (it was all new to me). When there was a payment issue, this was dealt with the same day - amazing service and would definitely come back to Venn Group on my next contract."
Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am very pleased to read that Saskia has provided you with an excellent service and has been on hand to offer useful information about how contracting works. I will be sure to pass this positive feedback on to Saskia and her manager.

I am glad that you would work with Venn Group on roles again in the future. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"The team at the Venn Group have always been courteous, helpful & professional. Niki Holdtich listened to what I was wanting and able to do, due to family commitments. She has found me the perfect interim role. Thank you."
Dear Fraser,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is brilliant to read that you have found our team to be courteous, helpful and professional. It is always our primary objective to match skilled professionals with exciting new opportunities, so I am very pleased that Niki has found you the perfect role based on your requirements.

Congratulations on securing your new position. I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to Niki and her team.

Maire Gerrard
"#sofarsogood nice digs, pretty straightforward *high5*"
Thank you for providing your positive feedback.

I am glad our consultants have made the recruitment process straightforward and that you are impressed with our service so far.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Engaged consultant; pro-active; easy to deal with."
Thank you for your review.

We take a proactive approach to the recruitment process and are always sourcing new and exciting opportunities for the skilled professionals we work with. I am very pleased to read you have found this to be the case, and that you have been impressed with our consultants.

Maire Gerrard
"I've had excellent service so far from Venn, very professional and efficient."
Dear Ban,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

It is great to read that you have been impressed with our service, and have found our consultants to be professional and efficient.

Venn Group is rated 4.60 based on 431 reviews