Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Venn Group have been absolutely brilliant. I contacted them in the middle of lockdown as I was relocating and therefore needed a new job. Not only did they manage to place me in a role in the middle of a pandemic (when very few people were hiring), they were also there to help prep me for the interview; support me in my transition into the new role; and checked in when I had settled to make sure that everything was going smoothly. I have recently been offered a permanent contract with my new firm (I was originally on a temporary contract) and I owe it all to Venn Group. I would like to particularly thank Sophie Anderson and Charlotte Dickinson for all of their help!
I would highly recommend Venn Group after working with Stephen Foster to fill a temporary Accounts Assistant position. He acted with urgency, fully understood our requirements, and had clear communication throughout the process.

The candidates he supplied were well briefed, on time, and hard working. They fit the skillset and culture fit of our business.
Dear Jennie,
Firstly, thank you for choosing to partner with Venn Group for your recruitment and secondly for this five star review. We work hard to ensure our service is personal to every individual we support so it is great to read of Stephen’s success.

Thank you again and we look forward to partnering with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
Lucy Herztberg was an amazing support.
You are lucky to have her.
Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your review. We totally agree with your praise of Lucy, she is an individual who always goes above and beyond and takes pride in doing the best for her candidates. Thanks again and thank you for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner.

Elly Hanna
Looking for a job is a challenging prospect most of the times, but Owen Davies from London's Venngroup has been a supportive influence from the beginning, when he approached me of a temporary job. Leading me through my first ever Zoom interview, and with his encouragement and support, I got the job even though it's temporary. Thank you Mr Owen Davies for your support.
Dear Mary,

Congratulations, I hope are enjoying your new role. I agree that finding a job can be very challenging, so I am glad to read we took some of that pressure off. The move now to Zoom interviews has been something we have embraced so I’m glad Owen could successfully support and help you through. Thank you for writing this review and also choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner.

Elly Hanna
I was approached about a temporary role by Owen Davies and was very pleased with the service I received. Friendly, efficient and good communication throughout the whole process. I would not hesitate to recommend Venn Group.
Dear Lauren,

Thank you for your review and recommendation and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
From the first contact to the start of my role and beyond it was a pleasure to work with Venn Group who assisted me in starting a new role.

In particular my consultant Owen wad professional, friendly and encouraging throughout with prompt regular advice as i made my application.

I fully recommend for your recruitment and contracting needs.

All the best

Stewart
Dear Stewart

Thank you for your outstanding review and recommendation. We appreciate the huge amounts of trust candidates place in us when looking for work, so to read that you felt supported and partnered throughout your application is heartening. I will pass your praise on to Owen and thank you choosing Venn Group.

Elly
Owen is very helpful and supporting
Dear Angela,
Thank you for your review and kind words about Owen, which I have passed on to him and his management team.
Thank you for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner, we hugely appreciate the trust placed in us by our candidates.
Elly Hanna
Recent I have had the pleasure of speaking to a gentleman call callum, he was extremely helpful with organising agency staff.
Dear Jamie,
Thank you for your review. I have passed your words on to Callum and thank you for choosing to partner with Venn Group for your recruitment.

Elly
Owen Davies from Venn group matched me to a new vacancy, contacted the employer, sent over my CV and organised an interview. He supported me at every stage of the process, providing insights about the role which proved vital to my successful interview. He then supported me through the rather complicated sign-up process which required me to sign about ten documents, but Owen was there to hold my hand again and on the two or three occasions when I either wasn't sure what was required or there seemed to be a technical issue accessing or signing something, when I dropped Owen an email query, half an hour later the problem was fixed.
Having supported me through the interview and starter process, and all the paperwork, he then explained the timesheet functionality and scheduling, so that I got the hang of it almost immediately.
I have now got a wonderfully interesting, rewarding and well-paid job and it's entirely down to the support and work of Owen and his colleagues (in admin and payroll) at Venn Group.
Five out of five!
Dear Simon,
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for choosing to partner with Venn Group. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us in allowing us to represent you and I am proud to read of how supported you felt and of the high levels of service your received. I will of course pass your words on to Owen and ensure he get the recognition he deserves.
Elly Hanna
My experience with Venn Group has been brilliant. My contacts within Venn Group are Thomas Brown and Daniel Sharp. Both of which have been extremely helpful, friendly and informative. I was also offered a practice zoom call to ensure everything was running smoothly before my actual interview which really helped to calm any worries I had! Overall, I’m very happy with the service provided by Venn Group.
Dear Lauren,

Thank you for review, it is great to read how supported you have felt by our consultants. I will pass on your words to Thomas and Daniel and we look to working with you long into the future.

Many thanks

Elly Hanna
I have worked with the Venn Group over a number of years and have always been placed in contract positions that have matched my skill set, whilst offering career development opportunities. David Harney has done an exceptional job at finding me roles of interest and is always available to offer support and advice when needed, which is very much appreciated.
Dear Diana,

Thank you for your review and the trust you have placed in us to represent you. We firmly believe recruitment is a partnership and through all parties working together great solutions can be found.

I will pass your kind words on to David and his management team to ensure he get the recognition he deserves.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
I would highly recommend the Venn Group - in particular Thomas Coyle, for the Recruitment of Agency / Temporary staff. We are a Public Sector Service so it is essential that we have high quality and efficient staff and we have always been very happy with the quality of staff that the Venn Group provide. In addition, the service that we receive from Venn has always been prompt, professional and very efficient with excellent communication
Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. We see it as a privilege to supply you and never underestimate the trust that is placed in us to find the right solutions to our clients needs. I will pass your praise onto Thomas and we look forward to working with you long into the future by continuing to provide you with the professional and efficient service we are known for.

Elly Hanna
Chris Knights has been exceptional, he has helped me during the course of this assignment and even during unprecedented times he has been there for any issues I have faced. I would highly recommend him for his services and he is a credit to Venn Group.
Dear Hussain,

Thank you for your review. It is great to read how supported you have felt whilst working with us. We at Venn Group realise how important our great candidates are so thank you for choosing us as your recruitment partner.

I will of course pass your words on to Chris and ensure he gets the recognition he deserves.

Many thanks

Elly
I have acquired two roles through Venn Group, first through Saffy Patel and now Owen Davies. I'm currently undertaking the second and it is completely suited to my skillset and my passions and interests. Owen has been helpful and on hand during the entire process from approaching me about the role to today as I sit having worked my fourth day. Owen is diligent, informative and honest. He is an asset to Venn Group and I know he'll find me another role in future that is as well-suited to me as this one.
Dear Verity,

At Venn Group we know our success relies on partnering with great candidates, so it is superb to read that we have worked with you successfully on several occasions and we look forward to continuing this long into the future.

We thank you for choosing to work with us, for writing this superb review and for your kind words about Owen. He is indeed an asset to our company and I will ensure he gets the recognition he deserves.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
Jave had several contract placements via Venn.
Always professional and on hand to deal with glitches, when they sometimes occur.
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your review, and for choosing to partner with us. It is great to read that we have always resolved issues quickly for you, as we pride ourselves on our high levels of service. We look forward to working with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
Brilliant service from initial discussions to securing a job.
Thank you for your five star review. We pride ourselves on taking good care of our superb candidates, so I am pleased our service lived up to this.

Elly Hanna
Of any recruitment company I've worked with, Venn Group have been the most reliable and supportive over the years. I've taken contracts through them that have led to permanent positions, and when shorter contracts end, they're swift to find new potential roles. The roles they suggest are always relevant, and they always keep me up-to-date on application progress, potential contract extensions, and anything else.
Dear Antony,

Thank you so much for your review. We believe in forming partnerships with our candidates and never underestimate the trust put in us to support careers. So, thank you for choosing Venn Group as a partner and we look forward to working with you long in to the future, as we are only ever as good as our great candidates.

Elly Hanna
Simon from Venn Group offered me a work. I’m very pleased with his professionalism and service he provided.
Dear Artus,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. I will pass your words onto Simon and we look forward to continuing to support you in the future.

Elly Hanna
The support I have received from all members of staff at the Venn Group are very professional and efficient. Owen Davies, who I have dealt with over a period of time is a credit to the company with great listening skills and attention to detail.
Dear Julie,

Thank you for reviewing the service we provided to you. One of our core values is partnering with our candidates so I am pleased to read you felt supported and listened to whilst working with us. Thank you also for your praise of Owen Davies, it will mean a lot to him and I will ensure he is recognised for his consistent service.

Elly Hanna
Venn Group reached out to me and matched me up with one of the best contracting roles in my experience in change management. Owen Davies always took time to regularly connect with me in person or by phone to keep the communication and feedback loop open. Venn Group are friendly, forthcoming, actively seeking on your behalf and keep client/contractor relations operating smooth and efficiently. I would certainly recommend.
Dear Gabriella,
Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. It is superb to read that you are so pleased with the assignment found for you and I’m glad our service enabled a smooth and easy process. I will ensure Owen gets the recognition he deserves and thank you for choosing Venn Group as a partner in your career.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 693 reviews