Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"Please completely remove this review"
"I am happy about the speed of the administrative process, however, I am not so happy about the honesty in the rates my consultant offers me in relation to what the client offers. I understand everyone is trying to maximise their profits/bonus/remuneration, but ultimately, I am doing the work. Based on my knowledge, skills and experience, I should be offered the going rate. I am now aware that this is not the case and this in itself does not provide me with the confidence of remaining with Venn Group as a trusted partner."
"Venn group have always worked hard in finding me suitable placements listening to my ambitions and finding suitable roles. I have worked mainly with the Birmingham and Manchester offices, special mention to Leo, Gregg, Rebecca, Saskia and Matt. I started with these guys as a floorwalker then progressed to Trainer and Change Lead to my present position as Project Manager. I have secured every assignment they have sent me for so they know me and the clients really well creating a career path in the contracting sector for me. 15 years as a contractor and can honestly say they are the best."
Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am thrilled to hear that Venn Group have helped you to forge a successful career path in the contracting sector. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the consultants mentioned.

Thank you for all your hard work representing Venn Group. It is our established partnerships with candidates like you that have enabled us to gain a reputation as a leading provider of contractors. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"We currently use Venn Group on a regular basis for supply of Administration Staff. They provide an extremely professional and efficient service and the quality of their staff is excellent. All of the consultants we deal with are always so friendly and very supportive, nothing is ever any trouble for anyone. The company's ethos and values are exactly what you would want and expect from an agency and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Our organisation has the highest standards and demands that agencies often cannot cope with and Venn Group repeatedly deliver for us."
Dear Carly,

Thank you for this review.

I am so pleased that you have been happy with the service provided by Venn Group. Our consultants work incredibly hard to support our clients, so it is great to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Very arrogant and unprofessional staff"
"My consultant Hamish listened to what I was looking for. He arranged an interview promptly. 7 weeks later I am still temping with the same company. Hamish always checks up with me to see how the job is going. That's what I call first class service! Payroll is so efficient, I can't forget them! Even the staff who answer the phone are so professional."
Dear Daisy,

Thank you for your positive review and in particular for your recognition of our fantastic payroll and front of house team. I will pass on your compliments to them and also to Hamish and thank you for choosing Venn Group as your consultancy.

Elly Hanna