Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Owen Davies from Venn group matched me to a new vacancy, contacted the employer, sent over my CV and organised an interview. He supported me at every stage of the process, providing insights about the role which proved vital to my successful interview. He then supported me through the rather complicated sign-up process which required me to sign about ten documents, but Owen was there to hold my hand again and on the two or three occasions when I either wasn't sure what was required or there seemed to be a technical issue accessing or signing something, when I dropped Owen an email query, half an hour later the problem was fixed.
Having supported me through the interview and starter process, and all the paperwork, he then explained the timesheet functionality and scheduling, so that I got the hang of it almost immediately.
I have now got a wonderfully interesting, rewarding and well-paid job and it's entirely down to the support and work of Owen and his colleagues (in admin and payroll) at Venn Group.
Five out of five!
Dear Simon,
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for choosing to partner with Venn Group. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us in allowing us to represent you and I am proud to read of how supported you felt and of the high levels of service your received. I will of course pass your words on to Owen and ensure he get the recognition he deserves.
Elly Hanna
The Venn Group placed in me in pole position to land an interim managers post with the NHS during the height of the pandemic outbreak. Their ongoing due diligence in the handling of the contract during what were difficult times, and also the human input in terms of simply touching base, asking how things are and progressing, and ensuring their back office support in all its facets, was outstanding. A special thank you to Natalie Murton, a professional in every sense of the word, and Jack Moore, whose enthusiasm and energy was outstanding.
Thank you for your review. We have worked hard to ensure high levels of service and support to all our stakeholder during this challenging situation so it is fabulous to read your feedback. I will, of course pass your kind words on to Jack and Natalie and ensure they get the recognition they deserve. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing our partnership with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
found the venn group reasonable so far.
Dear Nicholas,

Thank you for your review. Hopefully we can push it up to a 5 star whilst you work with us.

Elly Hanna
Currently I am working on an assignment through James Andrews. Previously I was doing all my assignments through VennGroup. Venngroup are excellent and their services are top-class. They are very friendly to talk to and give very genuine feedback. Their goal is to give the best to their customers.
Dear Velauthapillai,

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our honestly and straightforward approach so it is superb to read that you have benefited from our friendly and genuine service.

We look forward to having you back working with us!

KInd regards

Elly Hanna
As a highly skilled and extremely important key worker in keeping the country safe I expect the highest standards from anyone recruiting me. Laura Crosby dealt with my position and she was thorough. Dealing with paperwork and negotiating between myself and the client efficiently. I give 5 stars for Laura, she sets an excellent example to anyone looking to go upwards in the recruitment industry.
Thank you so much for your review. I have passed your high praise on to Laura and the management team to ensure she gets the recognition she deserves.

Thank you the work you do and we look forward to a long partnership with you.

Elly Hanna
My consultant, Louis Pearson, contacted me in the Summer of 2019 about a temp assignment at UEL. I secured the temp position, and have just been made permanent there, which I am over the moon about! Louis was honest from the start and has always been supportive. Thank you to Louis and Venn Group colleagues for their continued support!
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on securing your permanent role. I will pass your kind words on to Louis who I'm sure will stay in touch.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
No communication from line manager over another position left in the dark
Dear Simon,

I am disappointed to see your review. if you can please email me more details on ehanna@venngroup.com I will endeavour to resolve your query.

Elly Hanna
Outstanding! My Consultant Kim found me the perfect job within days. The efficiency with registering, being compliant and starting work, I found very impressive.

I would highly recommend and refer others to Venn group and would like to take this opportunity to say a massive 'Thank you' to Kim, for the invaluable support, dedication and kindness witnessed throughout.

Charly
Dear Charlene,

Thank you for your fabulous review. It is good to read that you found our service efficient and supportive, as having changed the way we all work, we were determined to uphold these principles of our service.

I will pass on your words to Kim and ensure she gets the recognition she deserves.

Many thanks and stay well.

Elly Hanna
Please completely remove this review
I am happy about the speed of the administrative process, however, I am not so happy about the honesty in the rates my consultant offers me in relation to what the client offers.

I understand everyone is trying to maximise their profits/bonus/remuneration, but ultimately, I am doing the work.

Based on my knowledge, skills and experience, I should be offered the going rate.

I am now aware that this is not the case and this in itself does not provide me with the confidence of remaining with Venn Group as a trusted partner.
Venn group have always worked hard in finding me suitable placements listening to my ambitions and finding suitable roles. I have worked mainly with the Birmingham and Manchester offices, special mention to Leo, Gregg, Rebecca, Saskia and Matt. I started with these guys as a floorwalker then progressed to Trainer and Change Lead to my present position as Project Manager.
I have secured every assignment they have sent me for so they know me and the clients really well creating a career path in the contracting sector for me. 15 years as a contractor and can honestly say they are the best.
Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am thrilled to hear that Venn Group have helped you to forge a successful career path in the contracting sector. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the consultants mentioned.

Thank you for all your hard work representing Venn Group. It is our established partnerships with candidates like you that have enabled us to gain a reputation as a leading provider of contractors. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
We currently use Venn Group on a regular basis for supply of Administration Staff. They provide an extremely professional and efficient service and the quality of their staff is excellent. All of the consultants we deal with are always so friendly and very supportive, nothing is ever any trouble for anyone. The company's ethos and values are exactly what you would want and expect from an agency and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Our organisation has the highest standards and demands that agencies often cannot cope with and Venn Group repeatedly deliver for us.
Dear Carly,

Thank you for this review.

I am so pleased that you have been happy with the service provided by Venn Group. Our consultants work incredibly hard to support our clients, so it is great to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Very arrogant and unprofessional staff
My consultant Hamish listened to what I was looking for. He arranged an interview promptly. 7 weeks later I am still temping with the same company. Hamish always checks up with me to see how the job is going. That's what I call first class service! Payroll is so efficient, I can't forget them! Even the staff who answer the phone are so professional.
Dear Daisy,

Thank you for your positive review and in particular for your recognition of our fantastic payroll and front of house team. I will pass on your compliments to them and also to Hamish and thank you for choosing Venn Group as your consultancy.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 693 reviews