Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"Always very helpful with any questions I may have."
Dear Naima,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We utilise a team-based structure to ensure that there is always a specialist consultant on hand to answer any questions our candidates and clients may have. I am therefore very pleased to read that you have felt supported whenever queries arose.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Excellent support and guidance"
Dear Thiva,

Thank you for providing this review.

Our specialist consultants take pride in supporting the professionals that we partner with through the recruitment process, and I am glad this was reflected in your experience working with us.

Thank you again for your positive comments. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"After being made unemployed, I uploaded a copy of my CV onto several job sites and within 24 hours Venn Group contacted me with a role that fitted my criteria. Throughout the process of interviews and documentation Venn Group were extremely supportive and always kept me up to date with any news from the company. Also, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Thank you for supporting me in getting myself back into full time employment."
Dear Dalton,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is always our primary objective to find exciting new opportunities for skilled professionals, so I am thrilled that our consultants were able to find you a suitable role quickly. We take pride in the support they provide to candidates and clients alike throughout the recruitment process and I am glad this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Very happy with staff and the work"
Dear Simon,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is great to read that you are happy with the service you have received from our consultants. They take pride in supporting our candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process, so it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I have been well attended to, and treated in a professional manner. All my enquiries to date have been addressed promptly and effectively. A highly commendable service. Paul E"
Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read that you have been well supported by our skilled consultants and have had any queries dealt with promptly and efficiently.

We hope you continue to enjoy working with Venn Group in the future.

"Very professional organisation"
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

It is great to read that you have been left with a positive impression of Venn Group after working with us.

Maire Gerrard
"What a pleasure to deal with ! Knowledgable, helpful and human - what more could any candidate want ?"
Dear Warren,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased that your experience with Venn Group has been so positive. Our consultants take pride in helping candidates find exciting new opportunities and supporting them throughout the recruitment process, so it is fantastic to read your comments.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Rob Waugh advised me on a role following a post on LinkedIn that I was in the market for a new position the current interim contract was finishing. The role matched my profile perfectly and required an immediate start. Rob was very communicative at all stage up to and post interview and managed the references extremely well. Following the formal offer Rob kept me informed of the progress of the contract and the start date. His knowledge of the client and the attention to detail really helped with the decision. On acceptance of the offer I met with Rob at the Venn offices to close off the detail. The whole process took one week. It was and is a pleasure to have Rob represent me. I gained the knowledge that the Venn Group have not just the client to manage but to nominate and manage the best fit candidates. Seamless experience."
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is always a pleasure to read such exceptional feedback about our consultants. We take pride in their specialist knowledge, efficiency and the support they provide to both candidates and clients on a daily basis, so I am thrilled this has been reflected in your experience with us. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Rob and his senior management.

Congratulations on securing your new role. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Never had an Agencey call me like The Venn Group to check on my well being at work. Grand service with thanks to Charlotte, Alethea, Louis and the rest of the team."
Dear Javis,

Thank you very much for your review.

We take the wellbeing of everyone who works with us very seriously and support our candidates throughout the whole recruitment process; including frequent catch ups during their new roles.

Thank you for bringing attention to the exceptional service you received from Charlotte, Alethea and Louis. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to them and their senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Consultant who registered me (Aaron Wheeler) and placed me on one assignment, left Venn Group soon after my contract ended. Thereafter, the service I received was non-existent and extremely unprofessional which led me to seek alternative recruitment agencies for employment."
I am very sorry to read that your experience with us has been negative since the conclusion of your assignment. We utilise a team-based structure to ensure that candidates are always provided with support, even in the absence of their usual consultant, so this is a poor reflection of our service.

I appreciate that you have approached other agencies for employment, but I would like to take the opportunity to rectify this. Please can you email info@venngroup.com with more detail on your experience with us and the types of roles you would like to be considered for.

Maire Gerrard
"They were very professional and thorough throughout the whole recruitment process and through the placement. They answer questions promptly and are very friendly and knowledgeable."
Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

We take pride in supporting our candidates throughout the recruitment process and their subsequent placements, so it is fantastic to read this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Was meant to being starting with you a few weeks back and never got the start Day was a waste of time filing foams etc out and sending my picture"
I am disappointed to read that you have not had a good experience working with Venn Group.

I would be keen to understand more about your specific experience with us so we can address any concerns. Please email me with more detail at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Exceptional service and support received from Venn Group. Additional information I have requested has been swiftly and professionally provided by Chloe Parkes. I would highly recommend this agency."
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your review.

It is brilliant to read that you have been so impressed with the service you have received from Venn Group, and specifically Chloe Parkes.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful with a special mention to Rhys Jones who was really good to me and helped me along every step of the way to getting my job"
Dear William,

Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always fantastic to read feedback such as this. I will be sure to pass your positive comments on to Rhys and his senior management team.

Congratulations on securing your new job. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Faye and Leo were directly involved with myself throughout the recruitment process. They both kept me consistantly up to date with all of the communication that I needed whilst being incredibly aware of my needs and requirements as a recruitee. I had a great time talking to them and felt that they saw me as a human being rather than just a pay check, a feeling which is all too familiar in the world of recruitment. I honestly can't recommend both of them or Venn group enough for helping me to secure my new role and am very pleased with all the help and support they've given me over the past several weeks."
Dear Lewis,

Thank you for providing this feedback.

We take pride in our personal and supportive approach to the recruitment process, so it is fantastic to read that this was reflected in your experience with us. Thank you very much for citing the exceptional service you received from Faye and Leo; I will be sure to pass this feedback on to both of them and their senior management team.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

"Found them very useful"
Dear Keith,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

It is great to read that you found working with our consultants to be useful. I hope we can continue to impress you with an exceptional service in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Chloe Parker Johnstone from the Leeds office is very enthusiastic and efficient. Chloe matched me to an ideal HR Admin role in a fantastic team, which I am really enjoying. Chloe has been very proactive and encouraging throughout the whole process. The client also speak very highly of Chloe and Venn Group. The timesheet portal and payroll service is very good and easy to use. I would definitely recommend Venn group to candidates and clients."
Dear Jane-Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Firstly, congratulations on securing your new role. I am very pleased that you are enjoying it so far.

It is fantastic to read that Chloe provided you with an exceptional service throughout the recruitment process. We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about them. I have passed this on to Chloe and her senior management.

"Very helpful ."
Thank you for this feedback.

I am glad that you found the staff at Venn Group to be helpful.

We wish you every success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Peter Upton worked well ,recognising both mine and the clients needs,to secure an interim position for me with CPP in Sheffield"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for this positive feedback.

Congratulations on securing your new interim role. It is great to read that Peter was able to support both you and the client throughout the process. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Peter and his senior management.

"Great agency"
Dear Kerry,

Thank you very much for providing this 5 star review.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed working with Venn Group. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 516 reviews