Venn Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"a"
"Responsive and interested always responded quickly if a response was necessary. Payments were timely and accurate."
"Venn Group worked to make me feel as comfortable with their organisation as I could be. They've kept me in the loop with any relevant information and been very pleasant to deal with. Anyone I speak to at Venn is always helpful and friendly."
"I have been with the Venn Group sine May 18 and have nothing but praise for them. My consultant is great, made joining easy and regularly checks I’m ok. Time sheets are easy to complete and payment of wages always on time. I would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to join an efficient recruitment agency."
""Thank you [Venn Group] so much for finding me 'the perfect job' which is indeed completely and utterly 'thrilling' to say the least! Absolutely brilliant! Thank you [Venn Group] so much for your tremendous and continued support throughout the whole application and interview process which I appreciate so much and keeping me continually informed and updated at all times! I found Venn Group to be extremely helpful throughout the whole process and the quality of service which you continually and constantly provided was far beyond all my expectations and thoroughly professional at all times. I won't hesitate to recommend you and the services of 'VennGroup recruitment' ""
"Venn have always been prompt polite and has not lost me a job contract yet!!! They are also an excellent assessor of the mood of the housing market."
"Very professional,efficient and helpful"
"Very good services ! they will call you before your interview and provide you some interview tips. Also call you after your interview, just to ask you what do you think of your interview, are you happy with the answer you graven. ETC ... Plus ! Fast responds !!"
"Friendly, helpful team. Good website."
"Was find I don’t have any problem"
"I found the Venn Group to be very efficient."
"Clear, concise, helpful and friendly"
"Venn group made me happy because they have me a great place to work.in."
"good contact etc be good if you signed up for the cycle to work scheme and if there was some kind of system for increasing day rate after a year in same job"
"I have been dealing with Jessica Burns and she has worked very hard for me, from the period of my initial interview to the days when she handles my payment enquiries. It is very much appreciated and I would recommend Venn Group to anyone that cares to listen. Thanks"
"Expert service through payroll process - kept informed at all times. Very impressed with staff who are courteous and efficient."
"The Venn Group are wonderful to deal with. Ben and the team are very professional, honest and supportive. Very impressed that questions or issues are always immediately dealt with. With Venn, I don't feel like a number."
"Always very professional and helpful."
"Good discussions of rates and service"
"Once you are placed with a client, agency rep not very good on checking on how you are getting on or if there are any issues with the placement. It seems that as long as you are there and agency is getting its money they really do not care about you or your placement. Also not very good in negotiating hourly rates."
Venn Group is rated 4.64 based on 111 reviews