Venn Group Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Very professional and helpful"
"I found the service I received in securing a position so quickly excellent. The recruitment team prepared me well for interview and c"
"Venn Group provided great service especially Paul Ondore, the consultant, whose support was great from approaching me for the discussing the job opportunity until I took the job offer with the client. He ensured that i was provided with regular updates at each stage so that I knew what was happening. The whole experience was great, thanks to Paul Ondore and Venn Group"
Dear Ganesh,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is brilliant to read your feedback on the support provided to you by Paul. Our consultants take pride in partnering those we work with through the recruitment process, so I am very pleased this was reflected in your experience with us.

I will be sure to pass this feedback on to Paul. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Really professional service. Made the whole recruitment process efficient and stress free."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am very pleased that you have been impressed with the service Venn Group has provided. Our objective is always to ensure that the recruitment process is as straightforward and efficient as possible for our clients, so it is great to see that your feedback reflects this.

Maire Gerrard
"My consultant Sophie was so professional and friendly from the start of the process. I would highly recommend both Sophie & Venn"
Dear Revinder,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

I am pleased that your experience working with Sophie was so positive and that you would recommend both her and Venn Group to others.

I will be sure to pass your great feedback on to Sophie. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"very good got me of the dole and into a good high paid job"
Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you are happy with the service you received from Venn Group.

Congratulations on your new role. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"A highly professional and speedy experience. Very impressed"
Dear Edward,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you have been impressed with the professionalism and speed of our service.

Maire Gerrard
"Recently contacted Venn recruitment agency in regards to a position I was interested in. I dealt with two consultants (Kieran Middleton and Sophie Anderson) I found both Kieran and Sophie, Professional, friendly and amenable. I have now recommended Venn, to other friends who may require there services."
Dear Julie,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read that you have been impressed with the professionalism and approachability of Sophie and Kieran. I will be sure to pass on this positive feedback to them both.

Thank you very much for recommending Venn Group to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"It's been a wonderful experience working with Venn Group but the only problem is that it looks like I have been forgotten,that not withstanding I look forward to more opportunities with Venn Group"
Dear Uchenna,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have had a positive experience working with Venn Group.

Our consultants are always sourcing roles for the professionals we partner with, so I am sure we will be in touch with exciting new opportunities for you to consider in the near future.

Maire Gerrard
"Is the first time collaboration ...but up until now... i'm happy"
Dear Vasile,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am pleased to read that you have had a positive experience with Venn Group and are happy with the service you have received.

Maire Gerrard
"Alex Parcei has helped me so much on my first contract with Venn Group, and had always provided excellent service, and responds very quickly to every email I send to him. I couldn’t ask for anyone better. I’m very pleased with the service"
Dear Peter,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is great to read that Alex has provided you with an excellent service. We take pride in the exceptional calibre of our consultants, so it is always fantastic to read such positive feedback. I will be sure to pass this on to him.

We wish you continued success in your new contract and look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I had never heard of Venn, they contacted me as I had applied for jobs online. I had several interactions with recruitment agencies however from the offset Venn stood out from all the others because they came across as genuinely wanting to help me find work. The staff came across professional, well mannered and very friendly. They were able to answer lots of questions I had and always got back to me when they said they would. Within no time at all they were able to offer me some temporary work which I am enjoying very much. I have already recommended Venn to people because I was so impressed with them. I dealt with George and Thomas and met up with one of their colleagues (whose name I have forgotten) to complete my paoerwork, they were all lovely and simply took the stress out of my job hunting."
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Firstly, congratulations on your new role. I am thrilled that you are enjoying the assignment that we helped you to secure, as our primary objective is always to find the people we work with new and exciting opportunities.

It is fantastic to read that Venn Group has stood out from other recruitment agencies you have worked with. Our consultants take pride in offering a professional and personable approach to the recruitment process, so I am very pleased that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Thank you for recommending us to others and for giving specific feedback on George and Thomas. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I was about to give up on agencies until I got a call from VVen they really have restored a little faith in agencies. Although, I’m about to start my job the proof will be the payment side of things but I have no reason to think that it won’t go like clockwork. So, thank you Andy you’ve been a great help."
Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

I am pleased that Venn Group, and specifically Andy, have restored your faith in agencies. We take pride in providing an exceptional service to those we partner with and always endeavour to make the recruitment process as seamless as possible, so it is great to read that you have found this to be the case.

Maire Gerrard
"Very happy Vic Singh found this job for me he has been extremely efficient at getting me start date and commencing my employment also set up for payroll was easy and was paid promptly"
Dear Ann-Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to read that Vic has provided you with an excellent service throughout the recruitment process, and that you have found our payroll function to be efficient.

Maire Gerrard
"Very friendly, good communication. Had no problems they are lovely."
Dear Jess,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have found our consultants to be friendly and communicative. They take pride in offering a personable and professional service, so I am glad this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"I am not happy about the way my assignment/I have been handled. From the date I handed my notice in at my previous job to date. Niki Holdich has been managing my placement in my new job."
Dear Sabrina,

I am disappointed to read that you are unhappy with the way the recruitment process has been handled by Venn Group.

I understand Niki has been trying to resolve your query and I hope that during the duration of your contract with us we will be able to restore your confidence in us.

Maire Gerrard
"Commutation & client satisfaction with my finance consultant has been the best so far, bearing in mind I've been to the likes of Robert Half/Cedar/Robert Walter.... before approaching Venn Group. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG shout out to CHARLOTTE CHAMBERS & HANNAH HARWARD"
Dear Kenny,

Thank you for this feedback.

It is fantastic to read that you have been so impressed with Venn Group's approach to the recruitment process. I am pleased that you have been provided with an exceptional service by Charlotte and Hannah and will pass your comments on to them.

Maire Gerrard
"I worked with Saffy to obtain a temp role at IWM London. It was a great role that I loved. Working with Saffy was a real pleasure. From the day she approached me until my last day in the role, she was there willing to offer any help at all. I hope to keep working with Saffy in the future."
Dear Verity,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed working with Saffy and that she found you a great role. We take pride in the support our consultants provide to those we work with throughout the recruitment process, which includes aftercare. I will definitely pass your positive feedback on to Saffy.

"Overall very good"
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have been happy with the service provided to you by Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"The Venn Group contacted me with job offer or a 12 week contract , the employer has now given me a full time job . I would like to thank Lara Crosby who made everything run smoothly from start to finish ."
Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

It is absolutely fantastic to read that the contract Venn Group helped you to secure has resulted in a full-time job. Our consultants work incredibly hard to ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly for those we partner with, and I will be sure to pass on your thanks to Laura.

Thank you for all your hard work. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Venn Group is rated 4.59 based on 403 reviews