Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
I have worked with the Venn Group over a number of years and have always been placed in contract positions that have matched my skill set, whilst offering career development opportunities. David Harney has done an exceptional job at finding me roles of interest and is always available to offer support and advice when needed, which is very much appreciated.
Dear Diana,

Thank you for your review and the trust you have placed in us to represent you. We firmly believe recruitment is a partnership and through all parties working together great solutions can be found.

I will pass your kind words on to David and his management team to ensure he get the recognition he deserves.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
I would highly recommend the Venn Group - in particular Thomas Coyle, for the Recruitment of Agency / Temporary staff. We are a Public Sector Service so it is essential that we have high quality and efficient staff and we have always been very happy with the quality of staff that the Venn Group provide. In addition, the service that we receive from Venn has always been prompt, professional and very efficient with excellent communication
Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. We see it as a privilege to supply you and never underestimate the trust that is placed in us to find the right solutions to our clients needs. I will pass your praise onto Thomas and we look forward to working with you long into the future by continuing to provide you with the professional and efficient service we are known for.

Elly Hanna
Chris Knights has been exceptional, he has helped me during the course of this assignment and even during unprecedented times he has been there for any issues I have faced. I would highly recommend him for his services and he is a credit to Venn Group.
Dear Hussain,

Thank you for your review. It is great to read how supported you have felt whilst working with us. We at Venn Group realise how important our great candidates are so thank you for choosing us as your recruitment partner.

I will of course pass your words on to Chris and ensure he gets the recognition he deserves.

Many thanks

Elly
I have acquired two roles through Venn Group, first through Saffy Patel and now Owen Davies. I'm currently undertaking the second and it is completely suited to my skillset and my passions and interests. Owen has been helpful and on hand during the entire process from approaching me about the role to today as I sit having worked my fourth day. Owen is diligent, informative and honest. He is an asset to Venn Group and I know he'll find me another role in future that is as well-suited to me as this one.
Dear Verity,

At Venn Group we know our success relies on partnering with great candidates, so it is superb to read that we have worked with you successfully on several occasions and we look forward to continuing this long into the future.

We thank you for choosing to work with us, for writing this superb review and for your kind words about Owen. He is indeed an asset to our company and I will ensure he gets the recognition he deserves.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
Jave had several contract placements via Venn.
Always professional and on hand to deal with glitches, when they sometimes occur.
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your review, and for choosing to partner with us. It is great to read that we have always resolved issues quickly for you, as we pride ourselves on our high levels of service. We look forward to working with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
Brilliant service from initial discussions to securing a job.
Thank you for your five star review. We pride ourselves on taking good care of our superb candidates, so I am pleased our service lived up to this.

Elly Hanna
Peter Upton at Leeds was very professional and helpful and quick to respond. I would certainly recommend.
Thank you for your review and recommendation. I will also be sure to pass your kind words on to Peter. And thank you for choosing to partner with Venn Group

Elly Hanna
Of any recruitment company I've worked with, Venn Group have been the most reliable and supportive over the years. I've taken contracts through them that have led to permanent positions, and when shorter contracts end, they're swift to find new potential roles. The roles they suggest are always relevant, and they always keep me up-to-date on application progress, potential contract extensions, and anything else.
Dear Antony,

Thank you so much for your review. We believe in forming partnerships with our candidates and never underestimate the trust put in us to support careers. So, thank you for choosing Venn Group as a partner and we look forward to working with you long in to the future, as we are only ever as good as our great candidates.

Elly Hanna
I originally signed on to Venn with a fair degree of cynicism - agencies sign you on, get you a role (sometimes) then forget about you, to the extent of getting your name or that of the employer wrong.

This didn't happen with Venn which seemed genuinely interested in your experience and even made the effort to personally visit at the workplace.

Further when you called you always got the individual concerned or they rang you back - professional courtesies far to often ignored by other agencies. This meant that any teething problems were swiftly and easily resolved.
Dear Simon,

Firstly thank you for overcoming your cynicism to register with us, and I am glad we proved it to be the right decision. We know we are only as good as our great candidates, so partnering and understanding the people we represent is at the forefront of our service.

Thank you for working with us and we look forward to continuing to support you in the future.

Elly Hanna
Venn Group are approachable and spend time getting to know a clients needs. The recruitment field is highly-competitive and this can result in some agencies not always paying enough attention to organisation-candidate fit. I have to say that this has not been my experience with Venn Group. They have always been good at finding the right candidates, even where roles are sometimes niche. I would be very happy to use the services again
Dear Johnny,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take pride in our attention to detail and understanding of our clients, so it is superb to read that you felt the benefit of this. Thank you also for choosing us to be your recruitment partner. We will work hard to continue to deserve your trust and loyalty.

Elly Hanna
After more than a year without hearing from Venn Group I've been contacted to write a review.
Apologies for the misunderstanding. I believe your consultant has now contacted you, which they intended to do before I sent the request. It has been explained to me that we have secured you a couple of contracts in the past so hopefully we can secure you a new contract in the future.

Elly Hanna
Simon from Venn Group offered me a work. I’m very pleased with his professionalism and service he provided.
Dear Artus,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. I will pass your words onto Simon and we look forward to continuing to support you in the future.

Elly Hanna
The support I have received from all members of staff at the Venn Group are very professional and efficient. Owen Davies, who I have dealt with over a period of time is a credit to the company with great listening skills and attention to detail.
Dear Julie,

Thank you for reviewing the service we provided to you. One of our core values is partnering with our candidates so I am pleased to read you felt supported and listened to whilst working with us. Thank you also for your praise of Owen Davies, it will mean a lot to him and I will ensure he is recognised for his consistent service.

Elly Hanna
Venn Group reached out to me and matched me up with one of the best contracting roles in my experience in change management. Owen Davies always took time to regularly connect with me in person or by phone to keep the communication and feedback loop open. Venn Group are friendly, forthcoming, actively seeking on your behalf and keep client/contractor relations operating smooth and efficiently. I would certainly recommend.
Dear Gabriella,
Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. It is superb to read that you are so pleased with the assignment found for you and I’m glad our service enabled a smooth and easy process. I will ensure Owen gets the recognition he deserves and thank you for choosing Venn Group as a partner in your career.

Elly Hanna
I have been with Venn over the last 3 or so years. Michael Attwood from Venn has very helpful and keeps me contacted throughout my current placement. Michael always to contact to ask how the placement is going and has dealt with any issues very quickly. I am always grateful for his help.
Dear Alan,

Thank you firstly for choosing Venn Group as your partner for the last three years we appreciate your commitment. Your review of the service you have received from Micheal is great and I will ensure he is recognised for his dedication.

Elly Hanna
The Venn Group placed in me in pole position to land an interim managers post with the NHS during the height of the pandemic outbreak. Their ongoing due diligence in the handling of the contract during what were difficult times, and also the human input in terms of simply touching base, asking how things are and progressing, and ensuring their back office support in all its facets, was outstanding. A special thank you to Natalie Murton, a professional in every sense of the word, and Jack Moore, whose enthusiasm and energy was outstanding.
Thank you for your review. We have worked hard to ensure high levels of service and support to all our stakeholder during this challenging situation so it is fabulous to read your feedback. I will, of course pass your kind words on to Jack and Natalie and ensure they get the recognition they deserve. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing our partnership with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
I like VennGroup but the enrolment process is undoubtedly the most problematic I've encountered. The application failed 3x cancelling out a days perseverance then there's a second app to get paid by, it got to the point of almost packing in the post. I'd struggle recommended anyone to sign up using your current application. In this day and age It is supposed to make life easier, I wasted my only day off on this nightmare
Dear Dayvid,

Thank you for writing this review and I disappointed to hear that our enrolment process was so negative. I believe this has now been resolved and hopefully over the course of your contract we can get our service back up to 5 stars. Thank you for your patience and if you have any further feedback please contact me on ehanna@venngroup.com

Elly Hanna
This is one of the best agencies that I’ve worked with. Venn group helped me when I was looking for a graphic design position. The agency is honest, direct and they do not waste anyone’s time. It has excellent variety of clients and brilliant staff to help you out. I was especially very pleased with the help I got from Owen Davies. He is friendly, honest, professional and very helpful to offer you the best job opportunities that matches your skill sets. I was sent to an interview, afterwards I had an immediate feedback from Owen, got the temporary position with one of the best universities in the UK HE sector, which later became permanent! Owen is a trustworthy person with excellent client service skills. I would really recommend Venn group.
Dear Elvan,

Thank you for this fabulous review and for choosing to partner with Venn Group. I will pass on your kind words to Owen and ensure he get the recognition he deserves.

Congratulations on your permanent assignment.

Elly Hanna
I have worked with many consultants from Venn group they all provide a top quality service. In particular Ben Dixon, Andrew Joy and Connie Ross have always gone above and beyond to help with recruitment. I would highly recommend them.
Dear Philip,

Thank you for your five star review and high praise of Ben, Andrew and Connie. I have passed on your kind words. Thank you also for choosing to partner with Venn Group.

Elly Hanna
Very happy with the service provided to me by Ben, easy to deal with, quick and clear in his communication, and available when needed. can't ask for more!
Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for your review. I have passed your kind words on to Ben and his management team. We pride ourselves on our easy and smooth recruitment processes so it is superb to read of your experience. Thank you for choosing Venn Group.

Venn Group is rated 4.64 based on 681 reviews