Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Really pleased with the service and the role offered to myself, Chloe has been fab throughout and nothing is too much to ask"
"I've been waiting nearly five weeks to be paid for a days work I done ✅"
"Phoebe Orchard has been very help and maintained contact at all levels.From find me a job putting me forward and is still at the other end of the phone. I have been contracting on and off for a long time but she has been the best consultant. thank you."
"Keep it up!"
"Very good and friendly recruiters too."
"very good"
"David Preedy has been exceptionally helpful, polite, professional & has always followed up on the actions he has advised he will complete whilst providing updates. He is a credit to your organisation."
Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff, so it is brilliant to read these comments. I am thrilled that David has provided you with an exceptional service and will certainly pass on this feedback.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group have been very helpful and polite"
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

Maire Gerrard
"KIERAN provided excellent guidance throughout the recruitment process. I would have no apprehension working on behalf of Venn Recruitment in the future."
Dear Rita,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is great to read that you would happily work through Venn Group in the future, and I am pleased that you were provided with a good service by Kieran.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Kind regards

Maire Gerrard
"Ben Paine has done an excellent job in terms of communication, administration and availability. Much appreciated. Thanks again Ben."
Dear Noureddine,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you have been provided with an excellent service by Ben and will pass this feedback on to him.

Maire Gerrard
"They have been brilliant for me always helpful and willing to help out with one phone call"
Dear Samantha,

Thank you for your positive comments. It is fantastic to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

Thanks again,

Maire Gerrard
"Good very helpful and reliable"
Dear Jemaima,

Thank you for providing this review. I am pleased that you have been happy with Venn Group's service.

Thanks again,

Maire Gerrard
"very focuse and able to find a job for you in with in a short period of time. I was very impressed with them leaving my last contract in may 2018 got me and interview and I had job by june 2018. very good with my time sheet they will remind me to do my timesheet or can do it for me if cannot do it. Happy with their service."
Dear Yayah,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that we quickly placed you into a new role. I am also pleased that you have been happy with the service provided to you before and after starting your contract.

Maire Gerrard
"I first worked for the Venn group back in January 2017. In general I think that they are a good company to work for and I've never had any real issues regarding my contracts to date. I have already recommended a person in the past to sign up for the Venn Group and is currently in employment."
Dear Garth,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to hear that you have been successfully placed into contracts by Venn Group. I am pleased that you have been happy with the service provided to you and thank you very much for recommending us to others.

Maire Gerrard
"David metcalf of Manchester branch has been to me very professional a great asset to your company his communication skills have been fantastic to me my confidence was down till david gave me a opportunity with the agency group thanks again"
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for this review.

It is fantastic to read that the support provided to you by David has helped to raise your confidence levels. I will definitely pass on this positive feedback to him.

Maire Gerrard
"Always resolve any queries I have and Peter is always very helpful."
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for this review.

We pride ourselves on the level of support our staff provide to candidates, so it is great to read these comments. I will also be sure to pass on your feedback to Peter.

Maire Gerrard
"THE VENN GROUP HAS BEEN EXCELLENT EVER SINCE THEY FIRST CONTACTED ME, ESPECIALLY DANIEL HURLEY WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE TO HELP IF I HAD ANY QUERIES, MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL."
Dear Paul,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

I am pleased to hear that our staff, especially Daniel, have supported you during the placement process. I will certainly pass this great feedback on to him.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn group have always worked hard in finding me suitable placements listening to my ambitions and finding suitable roles. I have worked mainly with the Birmingham and Manchester offices, special mention to Leo, Gregg, Rebecca, Saskia and Matt. I started with these guys as a floorwalker then progressed to Trainer and Change Lead to my present position as Project Manager. I have secured every assignment they have sent me for so they know me and the clients really well creating a career path in the contracting sector for me. 15 years as a contractor and can honestly say they are the best."
Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am thrilled to hear that Venn Group have helped you to forge a successful career path in the contracting sector. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the consultants mentioned.

Thank you for all your hard work representing Venn Group. It is our established partnerships with candidates like you that have enabled us to gain a reputation as a leading provider of contractors. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Kind regards

Maire Gerrard
"I am very pleased with the service. The staff team are very professional and make great effort to resolve issues. Andy is a very good consultant and I am pleased he’s been assigned to my contract"
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read such positive comments regarding our staff, and I will certainly pass this feedback on to Andy.

Maire Gerrard
"Initial contact, through interview to offer, all handled professionally and without problems. The important stuff - admin, paperwork and invoice payment all done efficiently, on time and without issue."
Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have found our service to be professional and efficient throughout the placement process.

Venn Group is rated 4.54 based on 243 reviews