Venn Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Daisy Wallace
Verified Buyer
"My consultant Hamish listened to what I was looking for. He arranged an interview promptly. 7 weeks later I am still temping with the same company. Hamish always checks up with me to see how the job is going. That's what I call first class service! Payroll is so efficient, I can't forget them! Even the staff who answer the phone are so professional."
Dear Daisy,

Thank you for your positive review and in particular for your recognition of our fantastic payroll and front of house team. I will pass on your compliments to them and also to Hamish and thank you for choosing Venn Group as your consultancy.

Elly Hanna
"Their rates are higher and staff are nicer than every other agency I have worked for in london"
Jonas Quarcoopome
Verified Buyer
"Excellent job placements and on going reviews"
"Very supportive, always prompt to reply to calls, queries, messages etc. My contacts in Venn always appear to have a good knowledge of my personal skills and what sort of placement I'm looking for."
Dear David,

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Venn Group as your consultancy. We believe in investing the time to understand our candidates so it is fabulous to read that you felt supported by our team.

Andre Ramos
Verified Buyer
"Venn Group has been a major support for me and has been providing me with job opportunities that I really enjoy."
Julia McEwan
Verified Buyer
"From the start, I was met with a positive, can-do and professional approach that was carried through consistently during my 17 months with Venn Group. Both my consultant and the Payroll team were extremely efficient throughout: I was kept regularly updated of when my timesheets had been authorised and the amount of pay I would receive at the end of each week. I also found that any queries I had were responded to quickly, both by my consultant and the Payroll team. When I was interviewed for a post, Venn Group communicated regularly with both my potential employer and me, keeping me updated with what was happening at each stage. Having secured an HR Officer post within the NHS that I am very much enjoying, I would 100% recommend Venn Group due to the introduction to the role and their unwavering efficiency during the time I worked with them."
"..........."
Gillian Borg
Verified Buyer
"i found the process very efficient with everything completed within quick timescales"
Brian Soulby
Verified Buyer
"Good communications about invoicing, time sheets and payments, also when any queries are raised fast response. Would recommend"
Maureen Msomi
Verified Buyer
"Everything was professionally structured"
"Very reliable, approachable and proactive to work with."
Thank you for your positive review, all those words are exactly the type of people we aim to be.

Thanks again

Andrew Ellins
Verified Buyer
"Contacted Venn to say I had a 2 month gap between contracts and they found me a placement within 2 days. Stuart is very good at keeping in contact which is not common with most agents."
Dear Andrew,

Thank for your positive review, we pride ourselves on the speed of our response and knowledge of the interim market, so I am glad to read that we helped you so effectively. I will also pass your praise onto Stuart.

Thanks again

Jayshree Mistry
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and efficient staff"
Dear Jayshree,

Thank you for your review, it's great to read of your positive experience with us.

Elly
Raphael Atoyebi
"Normal service."
Thank you for your feedback, if you have an opportunity can you please let me know how we can improve at info@venngroup.com, as we aim to be better than normal.

Elly
Graham Jordan
Verified Buyer
"They procured a contract for me & hopefully will in future too"
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to continuing our partnership into the future.
Amanda Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Arranged start date, hours, references. Contact made with feedback from client after first day. Time sheet and payment system good, saves a lot of time and aggravation trying to get your hours over. My first contract with Venn, but hoping it will not be the last!!!😃"
Dear Amanda,

I'm sure it won't be the last, our success relies on our great candidates. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for highlighting our payroll team. I'm glad you have had such a positive experience with Venn Group.

Shane Chisman
Verified Buyer
"Venn have been very supportive and efficient in assisting me with my first experience of self employment."
Dear Shane,
I'm glad you have had such a positive first experience of being an interim and Venn Group. Thank you for writing this review and for choosing us a your consultancy.

Andrew Cook
Verified Buyer
"Venn Group was very helpful in providing guidance through the initial process and contacted me several times during the contract to make sure all was well. I have not been contacted for a while now though and my contract is due for renewal."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad your initial experience was so positive. I contacted your team who I believe have now been in touch and secured your extension, they have also reassured me this drop in contact will not occur again. Thanks again.

Michael Smithies
Verified Buyer
"I have found Venn Group very professional and helpful I would recommend them"
Thank you for your review Michael, and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner.
Kash Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"No commercial challenge back to the council . First recruiter in 8 years that goes through the motion and doesn’t represent me ."
Dear Kash,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I having been speaking to your consultant and hopefully moving forward you will feel more supported by us and we can restore your faith in our ability to represent you. Please contact me should this not happen at info@venngroup.com

Venn Group is rated 4.68 based on 47 reviews