Venn Group Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
James Steel
Verified Buyer
"Pretty much every contract I've got, I've got through Venn. They are dogged and thorough and don't send me on wild goose chases."
Humera Afzal
Verified Buyer
"I was happy with the Venn Group. They are efficient and try to always ensure the best client experience. I.would totally recommend them. Dan Smart at the Leeds office is an asset to the team."
"Really good people."
"Venn is definitely the best agency we work with and Paul Porter is always so helpful and friendly!"
Charlie Reynolds (candidate)
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and balancing needs"
Jennie Rubel
Verified Buyer
"I am really impressed with their high quality service, both times I have interviewed for temporary contracts I was successful and this is due to the excellent help and support from their Consultants."
Nancy Moyo
Verified Buyer
"I don't feel like I am employed by Venn Group because they hardly make contact. I love my job and have never had problem but it would be nice for someone to come out and see me or ask how I am doing."
Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Great news that we have found you a job you love, however our lack of contact is not good enough. Mark will be getting in contact to ensure we correct this failure in our service.

Kind regards

Elly Hanna
Dawn Aston-Adams
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from Hannah Dunlop - nothing is ever too much trouble"
Manjeet Kalsi
Verified Buyer
"I have been with Venn Group on and off a few years and they have always been very productive in their search for roles to suit my criteria. I get on very well with my advisors Paul Porter and Thomas Brownlow I am treated with respect and courtesy. I have even referred friends to Venn Group ."
"They recommended a job and I got it."
Georgie Agass
Verified Buyer
"I've needed to use Venn for interim recruitment help twice in the past year (different organisations) and they have been spot-on both times. They have *really* good candidates who know their stuff, the Venn team (I've dealt with Olivia, Amber and Owen) are exceedingly reliable and knowledgeable, without being pushy, and very practical/solution-focused, despite some the extortionate hoops we've been confronted with. I would definitely make them my first port of call for interim comms recruitment if I need it again in future."
Nick Henriquez
Verified Buyer
"Venn group representatives contact me only with relevant information and offers of help making them a refreshing exception to many other sellers I get on the phone/in my inbox. They have found us an extremely useful ICT colleague at a key moment without whom we would have been completely floundering for some time."
Catherine Sweeney
Verified Buyer
"Very supportive and found the right candidate. Positive communication and lovely personality of Vic."
Thank you very much for your review, I am glad you have been happy with our service and I will ensure Vic hears your lovely words.

Kind regards

Elly
Priyanshi Chhibber
"Very much happy"
Helen Gers
Verified Buyer
"Reilly - he is a superstar"
Lee Martin
Verified Buyer
"Good communication and payments process"
"Always been able to support myself when looking for work and aiding me in my recruitment requirements."
Phil Woodford
Verified Buyer
"always helpful to talk to and not pushy unlike other agencies!"
Thomas Killick
Verified Buyer
"Venn are a great agency, highly professional and efficient. Highly recommend"
Richard Wakefield