Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Venn Group have successfully introduced me to quite a few jobs in my role as locum/contractor/solicitor. I have always been very impressed by the professionalism of Liam Wilkinson and his excellent team."
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to read that we have successfully placed you into roles during your career. I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to Liam and the team.

It is candidates like you that secure our reputation as a leading and trusted agency, and I would like to thank you for your hard work representing us.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"The transition was very smooth and Andrew has been very supportive as has Jason"
Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to hear that you have been well supported throughout the process by Andrew and Jason. We take pride in the approachability and professionalism of our employees, and I will be sure to pass this great feedback on to them.

Maire Gerrard
"Great staff and well organised"
Dear Keith,

Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the calibre of our staff, so it is great to read your comments.

I am pleased that you have been happy with Venn Group's service.

Maire Gerrard
"Very good agency to for, they look after you."
Dear Aba,

Thank you for your review of Venn Group.

I am pleased to read that you have been happy with Venn Group's service and that you have felt well supported while working through us.

Thanks again

Maire Gerrard
"Great group to work and thanks laura easy to speak too."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have been happy working through Venn Group and have found our consultants easy to speak to.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful staff, never had any issues with getting a contract and getting paid"
Dear Rachael,

Thank you for leaving this review.

Our consultants always endeavour to offer an efficient and helpful service to all our candidates. I am therefore pleased to read that you have successfully been placed into contracts through us, and that you have never had any issues during the process.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

"Nice & Secure process."
Dear Indika,

Thank you for your review.

We are proud to offer a friendly and secure service to all our candidates and clients, so it is great to read this feedback.

Maire Gerrard
"I am impressed with Adriana who has been efficient, approachable and a delight to speak with. If she doesn't know the answers then she effortlessly procures them."
Dear Safiena,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have been happy with the service provided to you. We take pride in the professionalism and approachability of our consultants, and I will be sure to pass on this excellent feedback on to Adriana.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Highly recommend Venn Group as recruitment agency"
Thank you for your review, and for recommending Venn Group as an agency to others.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn have supported me and represented me over the past 2 years during which time I have performed in 3 roles. I am very pleased with their professional friendly approach to the recruitment of Interims like myself."
Dear Ashley,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that our consultants have repeatedly found you roles over the last two years, and that you have found our service to be professional and friendly.

Thank you for your hard work representing Venn Group. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group have always been pro active in researching positions for me in litigation locum solicitor work.I highly recommend using their services.There is always someone available to have a chat with if there are any issues. John McCormack"
Dear John,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have found our consultants to be proactive, and that you have always received assistance with your queries when needed.

Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"From the initial contact with Venn Group I have only experienced a positive,professional experience. During my current placement I have regular contact with Siobhan (Manchester) my go to person ,who has been helpfull in relation to sorting some issues with the end client,allowing me to concentrate on delivering a proffesional service."
Dear Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

We pride ourselves on being positive, practical and collaborative, so I am pleased to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

It is also great to read that Siobhan in particular has provided you with a great service during your placement, and I will certainly pass this feedback on to her.

Thank you for your hard work when representing Venn Group. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

"Super"
"very unprofessional when it comes to getting paperwork and anything sorted out. Please improve on this."
Thank you for your review.

We are frequently praised on the professionalism and efficiency of our service, so I am surprised to read these comments.

I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us, so I would encourage you to email info@venngroup.com with more details.

Maire Gerrard
"Being very new to using the venn group,the staff are very pleasant and are willing to help So far not found a fault using them."
Dear Pauline,

Thank you for this review.

I am pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"In the Venn Group everyone is very friendly and helpful. They're happy to go the extra mile to help. I have interacted with Jodie, Sam, others and they are fantastic and excellent."
Dear Gangadhara,

Thank you for your review.

Everyone at Venn Group takes pride in offering an exceptional service, so I am pleased to read your comments regarding our employees.

I will certainly pass on your feedback to Jodie and Sam. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Payrol send unclear remittances"
Dear Gareth,

We endeavour to make our payroll process as clear and easy as possible for our candidates and clients.

However, we are always looking to improve our service, so I would encourage you to email any suggestions to info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful and go to that extra mile to help people. Specially people like Harmish really helpful and very informative."
Thank you for your review.

Our consultants have exceptional market knowledge, and so are well equipped to inform our candidates in their job search.

I am pleased you have found us to be helpful, and we wish you continued success.

"Thanks"
"Highly recommended. Caring and committed to achieving the best outcomes for both candidate and client."
Dear Efuru,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have found us to be caring and committed when working together.

Venn Group is rated 4.55 based on 291 reviews