Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Had a great experience with this company ! They communicated well at every step of the way and kept me informed throughout the process. The whole process was really smooth and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a place of work. Laura was particularly good throughout the process!
Dear Vasile,
Thank you for this five-star review and for choosing to partner with us in your job search. Laura and the whole team look forward to working with you long into the future.

Head of Communicatons
I found Danielle and Shianne to be extremely professional, enthusiastic and inspiring. What a great team.
Dear Valerie,
Thank you for this amazing review and congratulations on your new role. We look forward to working with you long into the future.

Head of Communications
From our experience of Venn Group they have been very supportive in meeting the needs of our business and project goals. The staff provided have exceeded our expectations and have been productive from the get go.

Great Service.
Dear David,
Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. We will keep working hard to ensure we continue to meet your expectations and support your business goals.

Head of External Communications
I received an excellent service from Sarah Steward-Kirby who recruited me to undertake an initial three month contract which progressed to last well over eighteen months. Sarah’s affable personality, continual support and organised approach was evident throughout the process. I would highly recommend Sarah and I will certainly seek to use her services to recruit staff/apply for alternate roles in the future.
Thank you so much for your review. Your contract extension demonstrates how important it is that we partner with exceptional candidates. So, thank you for choosing us. I will pass on your words to Sarah and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
I was made redundant last year due to COVID and Lucy from the Venn Group managed to land me a temporary assignment with the NHS. She was always professional and helpful and the job helped me gain my confidence in a fast paced customer service role. Highly recommend this recruitment agency!
Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on your new role. I am proud to read of the support you received from Lucy and we look forward to working with you long into the future.
Many thanks
Head of External Communications
My consultant is very easy to get on with, rings me regularly to check how I am getting on. The pay rates are good and the placement fits me really well.
We get weekly reminders to submit timesheets, then email confirmation once timesheet has been submitted and again once it has been authorised. The payslips are always issued the day before payday, and wages are always in my account on time.
Dear Melanie,
Thank you for your review and for choosing to partner with Venn Group. I will also pass your praise on to our payroll team who are often unrecognised for their efficiency.
Thanks again and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Head of Communications
Rebecca was absolutely amazing in my job search. She is warm, friendly and on the ball with every aspect of the process. Although I had contacted her about one role, through our conversation she immediately recognised that a different role would be perfect for me, and she was absolutely right. I would recommend Venn and particularly Rebecca to anyone.
Dear Lianne,
Thank you for your review. I am proud to read of Rebecca’s consultative response. We believe in partnering with our candidates and never underestimate the trust placed in us. So, thank you for choosing us as your recruitment consultancy and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Head of Communications
I am impressed with Venn Group and the level of pro-active professional service and interaction provided by my Venn Group contact Bethany Conway.
Dear Everald,
Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. We look forward to working with you long into the future.
Head of Communications
Cameron O'Donnell is an exceptional consultant.

He has been absolutely amazing in helping me to get work.

I have just completed a one month contract with Cym Taf Morgannwg University Healthboard in Wales and I can say, hand-on-heart, that when I had questions relating to my role, Cameron was there to help.

Camerom is well-informed, efficient and listens carefully to you.

I am extremely impressed with Cameron and as a result very keen to stay with Venn.

I know that I am in safe hands with Cameron and Venn.

Many thanks for being fantastic Cameron!

Naz
Thank you for this outstanding review and thank you for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. It is always a privilege to represent our candidates and it is superb to read about the service Cameron provided. I have passed your praise onto him and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Head of Communications
I had a really good experience as a locum with Venn Group for 6 months. My consultant Abi was great, easy to communicate with and proactive in checking how I was doing. I would definitely recommend the agency to others.
Dear Paige,
Thank you for your review and recommendation. I have passed on your words to Abi and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Head of External Communications
I have received great service from Collette Pratt and Stephen Maxwell. Collette has since taken over my case and she has been fantastic! She is so helpful and always keeps me informed about vacancies and application progress of any jobs I have applied for.
Some organisations don't even acknowledge receipt of your C.V.!
Collette and Stephen are an asset to your organisation, it's people like them that make the difference.
Dear Carlo,

Thank you for your review. It is superb to read that you have felt so supported by Collette and Stephen and I agree they are a valued asset. Thank you also for choosing us as your recruitment partner and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Best wishes

Head of Communications
Friendly, professional and efficient service. Abi Brown and Sarah Steward-Kirby have provided excellent support throughout my time at Venn, even during this past year of uncertainty.
Dear Rachelle,
Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. It has been our privilege to represent you and we wish you the of best times following your move.

Head of Communications
Shianne Suman had been an amazing recruiter. She was very friendly and honest throughout the whole process. Even though the role was under the salary I was seeking, she pushed for me and sue to Shianne’s amazing self I have landed myself what seems the perfect role. She contacted my employer on my behalf and sorted everything out for me and her customer service skill was 10/10. Shianne is an asset to Venn group and if I could award her a shining star award I would.

Thank you Shianne Suman for making this whole recruitment process a breeze and making dreams come true.
Dear Hema,
Thank you for this wonderful review. I will pass your lovely words on to Shianne and we agree she is a star. We look forward to partnering with you long into the future and thank you for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment consultancy.
Best wishes
Head of Communications
I have enjoyed working with Venn Group. The support and care has been tremendous and genuine and i would def continue with them. Youz are doing great guys! Well done and you should be proud of yourselves.
Dear Elesi,

Thank you for you review and for choosing Venn as your recruitment partner. We have enjoyed working with you too and long may it continue.

Best Wishes

Head of Communications
The whole process has been well supported and communication has been very good and the representatives always positive and helpful
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your review. We believe in partnership, so I am glad you felt supported throughout your process. We look forward to working with you long into the future and thanks again.
Head of Communications
I was very happy with Venn group.
My advisor was Sarah Steward-Kirby she did a great job, rarely did I have any issues, but if I did need to contact her for any reason she was always very efficient, friendly and professional. Thank you Sarah.
Dear Kamilla,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I will pass on your kind words to Sarah and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Elly
Venn group are an amazing company to work with. They will support you every step of your career. I highly recommend anyone who would want to work for or with Venn group.
Dear Enos,
Firstly, thank you so much for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. Your review and recommendation are gratefully received, and we look forward to working with you long into the future.
Kind regards
Good service from both Sophie Anderson and Sophie Curran especially in unprecedented times. The only agency that never gave up on me to help me look for a job. They were very helpful and compassionate. The good service extended to when I secured a job too. They were good listeners especially in helping to find a job suitable for me with my expertise. They managed my expectations and never gave up. In addition, they would always return calls or respond to emails.
Remained professional and provided a good service!
Dear Susheela,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to partner with Venn Group. We never underestimate the trust placed in us by our candidates and always endeavour to make the experience a personal one. So, I am glad our Sophie’s embodied that principle and supported you in this crazy time. Wishing you success in your new role and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
I have worked with a number of job recruiters over the years.

Whilst many would go through the process, sometimes you would have to chase them for feedback....there are only a few who would go the extra mile like Leah Holder of Venn Group.

I have found Leah to be very professional, polite and a pleasure to work with.

Leah gave me regular updates on the progress of my job application and resolves queries very quickly so removing any stress.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Leah to anyone looking for help to source work.
If it was not for Leah Waldron, I would not be with Venn Group right now. The very first moment discussing the job role, she has shown full commitment and passion in everything she does and it's very rare we find people who are honest and reassuring. Anything I was not sure of, she would make it her first priority, and this is what I'm absolutely grateful of, that we have great recruiters like Leah, who will help us achieve anything, and will show us the best way forwards. Great work Leah. Your hard work will be noticed!
Dear Anjaly,

Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. I am proud to read of the excellent service Leah has delivered and will pass all the praise on to her. We wish you the very best in your new role and look forward to a long partnership with you. Thank you for allowing us to support you in your career.

Venn Group is rated 4.66 based on 730 reviews