Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"Was meant to being starting with you a few weeks back and never got the start Day was a waste of time filing foams etc out and sending my picture"
I am disappointed to read that you have not had a good experience working with Venn Group.

I would be keen to understand more about your specific experience with us so we can address any concerns. Please email me with more detail at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"The lady who phoned me initially was very pushy and failed to mention the job was on a contract basis and I’d need either my own LTD company or to pay money for an umbrella company. The whole process was very rushed but this may not have been Venn Group’s fault. Misleading information sent by email."
Dear Lorna,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am disappointed to read that you felt mislead during the recruitment process. It is certainly not in the interests of our consultants to give false information to candidates, as this only creates confusion and wastes the time of all parties involved.

You mention that the process felt rushed, and while the time frames our clients instruct us to work to can be short, we always try to ensure that the candidate experience is as smooth as possible, so I apologise that this was not the case for you.

We take all feedback on board and constantly strive to improve our service, so I hope that during the duration of your contract with us we will be able to restore your confidence in us.

Maire Gerrard
"Recently Venn supplies my CV to a potential employer without reference to me. This is a data breach and not acceptable on any view. I still have not had a satisfactory answer as to how and why this happened nor what actions will ensue. Not all agents are good at following up on job offers. All in all they flatter to deceive"
"very unprofessional when it comes to getting paperwork and anything sorted out. Please improve on this."
Thank you for your review.

We are frequently praised on the professionalism and efficiency of our service, so I am surprised to read these comments.

I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us, so I would encourage you to email info@venngroup.com with more details.

Kind regards,

Maire Gerrard
"Poor service .The agent is not proactive ; she does everthing last minute;she gives conflicting and misleading information ."
Dear Anjum,

I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with Venn Group's service.

We are always striving to improve our offering, so I would be very keen to learn more about your particular experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Not the best to be honest! Nothing was explained properlyand The manners of the staff are not the best."
Dear Jade,

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you have not been happy with the service provided by Venn Group.

We pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff, so I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Approach on the phone is very poor and often tone unhelpful, particularly when no enquiry to check that the call can be taken. Generally it feels the agents are only interested in the longevity of the placement not the person."
Thank you for your review.

I am very disappointed to read that you have found our staff unhelpful.

I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience, so please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

"Poor communication."
Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you have found our communication to be poor.

Maire Gerrard
"Once you are placed with a client, agency rep not very good on checking on how you are getting on or if there are any issues with the placement. It seems that as long as you are there and agency is getting its money they really do not care about you or your placement. Also not very good in negotiating hourly rates."
Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 529 reviews