Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Everything was very straight forward.

However, I’m not happy about my hours per week. I was told I was paid per day. As I usually work more than 37.5 hours per week I asked for my timesheet to be changed to hours. After a week my boss told me I needed to stick to 37.5 hours per week. My agent didn’t tell me that?!

Also, I asked my agent for feedback from where I’m working and he didn’t get back to me.
I was very impressed by the professional service provided by Sinan Osman with a fantastic personal touch which is hard to find these days. The care and attention to detail of explaining the role and knowledge of the client was much appreciated to help me prepare for the interview. Sinan was always available to answer my calls and responded to all my emails and messages quickly. I was really impressed and felt confident with the Application and interview process. I was very grateful to receive a call from Sinan on the morning of my interview, checking if I was ok, providing encouragement and checking if I had any questions. This simple call put me at ease and gave me further confidence. I’m very grateful for the support I received before the interview and after I learned I had secured the position. I’ve liaised with many consultants during my job hunting and I can confidently say Sinan is by far one of the best and I would definitely recommend him.
It's been an absolute pleasure working with Venn. They have always been on top of the things that matter. Hige shout out to Owen Davies. Top man.
Amazing Team. Great communication, great aftercare and follow up calls. I have had a lot of experience with recruitment agencies but Venn Group is by far the BEST, TOP TIER agency I have worked with. They do not just place you in the right roles, they genuinely listen and care for their staff. Lucy in particular has been amazing. Would highly recommend.
Huge thanks for this five star review. We believe recruitment is a partnership, so thank you for choosing us to represent you and we look forward to working with you long in to the future.

Elly Hanna
Venn group is a new agency for me, I found the whole process very thorough and professional. Lucy Hertzberg has been particularly good as a recruiter,and follows up regularly to see how my assignment is going,and assures me she is there for me should any problems occur.
Dear Trudi,

Thank you so much for your review and I am glad to read your first experience with us was as it should be. We believe in partnering with our candidates and Lucy will be with you every step of the way. I will ensure your kind words are passed on to her and she receives the deserved recognition.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
Very thorough agency. Recruiters put a lot of effort and care into their communication.
Dear Christina,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. We take pride in our attention to detail and ability to provide a personal service.

Elly Hanna
Venn Group have been absolutely brilliant. I contacted them in the middle of lockdown as I was relocating and therefore needed a new job. Not only did they manage to place me in a role in the middle of a pandemic (when very few people were hiring), they were also there to help prep me for the interview; support me in my transition into the new role; and checked in when I had settled to make sure that everything was going smoothly. I have recently been offered a permanent contract with my new firm (I was originally on a temporary contract) and I owe it all to Venn Group. I would like to particularly thank Sophie Anderson and Charlotte Dickinson for all of their help!
Dear Zoe,
Thank you so much for this fabulous review. We really appreciate the trust that is placed in us when we are asked to represent our candidates. So thank you for choosing us as your recruitment partner and huge congratulations on your new role. I will pass your thanks and kind words on to Sophie and Charlotte.

Elly
I would highly recommend Venn Group after working with Stephen Foster to fill a temporary Accounts Assistant position. He acted with urgency, fully understood our requirements, and had clear communication throughout the process.

The candidates he supplied were well briefed, on time, and hard working. They fit the skillset and culture fit of our business.
Dear Jennie,
Firstly, thank you for choosing to partner with Venn Group for your recruitment and secondly for this five star review. We work hard to ensure our service is personal to every individual we support so it is great to read of Stephen’s success.

Thank you again and we look forward to partnering with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
Lucy Herztberg was an amazing support.
You are lucky to have her.
Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your review. We totally agree with your praise of Lucy, she is an individual who always goes above and beyond and takes pride in doing the best for her candidates. Thanks again and thank you for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner.

Elly Hanna
Good service and extremely helpful!
Dear Dr East,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to partner with Venn Group. We look forward to working with you more in the future.

Elly Hanna
Looking for a job is a challenging prospect most of the times, but Owen Davies from London's Venngroup has been a supportive influence from the beginning, when he approached me of a temporary job. Leading me through my first ever Zoom interview, and with his encouragement and support, I got the job even though it's temporary. Thank you Mr Owen Davies for your support.
Dear Mary,

Congratulations, I hope are enjoying your new role. I agree that finding a job can be very challenging, so I am glad to read we took some of that pressure off. The move now to Zoom interviews has been something we have embraced so I’m glad Owen could successfully support and help you through. Thank you for writing this review and also choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner.

Elly Hanna
I was approached about a temporary role by Owen Davies and was very pleased with the service I received. Friendly, efficient and good communication throughout the whole process. I would not hesitate to recommend Venn Group.
Dear Lauren,

Thank you for your review and recommendation and we look forward to working with you long into the future.

Elly Hanna
From the first contact to the start of my role and beyond it was a pleasure to work with Venn Group who assisted me in starting a new role.

In particular my consultant Owen wad professional, friendly and encouraging throughout with prompt regular advice as i made my application.

I fully recommend for your recruitment and contracting needs.

All the best

Stewart
Dear Stewart

Thank you for your outstanding review and recommendation. We appreciate the huge amounts of trust candidates place in us when looking for work, so to read that you felt supported and partnered throughout your application is heartening. I will pass your praise on to Owen and thank you choosing Venn Group.

Elly
Owen is very helpful and supporting
Dear Angela,
Thank you for your review and kind words about Owen, which I have passed on to him and his management team.
Thank you for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner, we hugely appreciate the trust placed in us by our candidates.
Elly Hanna
Very confusing and long winded registration process.
I am disappointed to read your review. For many of our placements we are contractually required to adhere to strict compliance requirements. I appreciate this process can seem arduous and the reasons for them should have been explained to you at the time. Our clients rely on us to perform these checks however, please be reassured that once the registration process is complete it makes all future placements very simple.

Thank you for taking to time to write this review.
Elly Hanna
Recent I have had the pleasure of speaking to a gentleman call callum, he was extremely helpful with organising agency staff.
Dear Jamie,
Thank you for your review. I have passed your words on to Callum and thank you for choosing to partner with Venn Group for your recruitment.

Elly
Owen Davies from Venn group matched me to a new vacancy, contacted the employer, sent over my CV and organised an interview. He supported me at every stage of the process, providing insights about the role which proved vital to my successful interview. He then supported me through the rather complicated sign-up process which required me to sign about ten documents, but Owen was there to hold my hand again and on the two or three occasions when I either wasn't sure what was required or there seemed to be a technical issue accessing or signing something, when I dropped Owen an email query, half an hour later the problem was fixed.
Having supported me through the interview and starter process, and all the paperwork, he then explained the timesheet functionality and scheduling, so that I got the hang of it almost immediately.
I have now got a wonderfully interesting, rewarding and well-paid job and it's entirely down to the support and work of Owen and his colleagues (in admin and payroll) at Venn Group.
Five out of five!
Dear Simon,
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for choosing to partner with Venn Group. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us in allowing us to represent you and I am proud to read of how supported you felt and of the high levels of service your received. I will of course pass your words on to Owen and ensure he get the recognition he deserves.
Elly Hanna
My experience with Venn Group has been brilliant. My contacts within Venn Group are Thomas Brown and Daniel Sharp. Both of which have been extremely helpful, friendly and informative. I was also offered a practice zoom call to ensure everything was running smoothly before my actual interview which really helped to calm any worries I had! Overall, I’m very happy with the service provided by Venn Group.
Dear Lauren,

Thank you for review, it is great to read how supported you have felt by our consultants. I will pass on your words to Thomas and Daniel and we look to working with you long into the future.

Many thanks

Elly Hanna
I have worked with the Venn Group over a number of years and have always been placed in contract positions that have matched my skill set, whilst offering career development opportunities. David Harney has done an exceptional job at finding me roles of interest and is always available to offer support and advice when needed, which is very much appreciated.
Dear Diana,

Thank you for your review and the trust you have placed in us to represent you. We firmly believe recruitment is a partnership and through all parties working together great solutions can be found.

I will pass your kind words on to David and his management team to ensure he get the recognition he deserves.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
I would highly recommend the Venn Group - in particular Thomas Coyle, for the Recruitment of Agency / Temporary staff. We are a Public Sector Service so it is essential that we have high quality and efficient staff and we have always been very happy with the quality of staff that the Venn Group provide. In addition, the service that we receive from Venn has always been prompt, professional and very efficient with excellent communication
Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. We see it as a privilege to supply you and never underestimate the trust that is placed in us to find the right solutions to our clients needs. I will pass your praise onto Thomas and we look forward to working with you long into the future by continuing to provide you with the professional and efficient service we are known for.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 699 reviews