Blinds Direct Online Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct Online

About Blinds Direct Online: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how Blinds Direct Online made you happy

"It took three weeks for the company to tell me the fabric was no longer available. Good quality blind but poor customer service"
"Ordering online was easy, colour & description accurate. Fit well, BUT!!!.......the pull cord snaps every time I try to open them. My blind is almost 3 metres high so I have to try & climb up to attempt to get the tiny bit of plastic cord before it disappears! Other than that I really like them."
"Blinds seem good quality and great colours. Unfortunately the pulls are a little too short and do not feel very strong, have had to use Super Glue on ours. Delivery was good but would be better if had a tracking number."
"I had lots of problems with delivery with the company TNT. Twice I phoned the company and they assured me that the blind I ordered would be left outside but on the 3rd attempt they left the blind with the neighbor. Unfortunately, the bottom of the blind has scratch marks on it, but since the area affected will not be seen I could not be bothered to complain, especially after all the problems with delivery. But after from the few scratches, the blind was fine and it looks nice."
"Expected measurements of blinds were received. The wrong colour came. I ordered grey but received pearl black. I didn't return because my life is hectic and I couldn't take time off from work."
"Blind was fine, there was no wand or saftey hook in the package, contacted blinds direct but have had no response, quite disappointed."
"All blinds were good but I do find the delivery part poor. I asked for a telephone call 1 hour before, so I ensured I was in, but no call. I also said, if not in put behind side gate, they were not left but taken back to the TNT depot 35 miles away. I have got used to companies texting me the day before with a 2 hour window, some even have the facility to show where the driver is and a specific expected delivery time. Having to be in from 8:00am to 6:00pm is old hat in this day and age."
"Delighted with the blind itself in terms of colour and size. Very easy to fit. Unfortunately the blind was delivered to the wrong address and therefore there was quite a delay before I received it. I do hope I don't have the same problem again as I am just about to order another venetian blind."
Blinds Direct Online is rated 4.59 based on 332 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access