BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy
Great value for money and easy to fit
Ordered on a Friday, delivered on a Tuesday. Good quality and choice of colours but would benefit from slightly thicker pull cord to reassure user that it will not break first pull !
Second lots of blinds came quickly and ordering process was easy. Good blinds - as I wanted. First set of blinds we ordered had not been cut to size, length wise. After a bit of faffing about we had a new set sent to us and all was fine.
I love the blinds am going to buy more for rest of house. really good quality, looks great, love the colour, easy to install, the cheapest made to measure blinds of all!
Easy ordering, quick delivery, blind looks good in situ. Fixing instructions might be a bit sketchy if you had no idea what to do, otherwise very good.
Delivery was very swift. However, the fittings are so fiddly to work with. I think that these could be improved. The result is that I haven't managed to install the longer one as I'm waiting for a family member to visit to help me.
The blinds arrive on time in good order, they, look well up, good quality, easy to put up. The only down side getting bottom brackets from else where to finish the job.
This is the second set of blinds I have ordered. The first arrived a day early and couldn't have been happier. The second set were early again, but just have a small niggle. The wand to turn the blind was way too long. Customer services are sending me some ends so I can saw some of the wand off and add new ends on.
Ordered venetian blinds to replace wooden kitchen blinds. Very light good quality. Fast delivery.
FAST SERVICE & FITTED WELL, JUST 1 PULL MISSING NEVER FOUND IT.
ok for what you pay a couple of problems with the casing that holds the pull cords very cheap plastic
The blind was exactly as I ordered and was delivered promptly
Easy to order, quick to reply, fast to make, delivery spot on.
Very easy ordering system for a made to measure blind and the delivery was less than twenty four hours later! The blind was easy to fit and looks beautiful in my bathroom - the perfect finishing touch.
They fitted well and were a good price. The only negative is that there were no screws for the support clips.
Lots of choice and easy to order. Rapid delivery. Only issue was that no screws were included!
Perfect fit & excellent quality. Really easy to order & quick delivery. Would definitely use this company again although postage costs were a little high
Needed a blind for a rental property following the installation of a bottom opener. As it was only one decided to risk the best price I could find. Quality seems good , packaging very good , missed delivery as i didn't realise the item was to be delivered immanently. Be interesting to see how it holds up compared to the vertical blinds I usually purchase but it looks good and fits very well for both width and drop. Had to re-site fixings but no drama and attaching the brackets to the rail had me thinking for a while but soon worked out (vertical blinds just clip in and i was expecting similar). As it stands I buy again.
very good delivery service very pleased with the blind nice quallaty would recommend this company to anyone wanting blinds such a nice choice and reasonable prices happy customer
I ordered the blind for someone else but I think it is satisfactory. Very quick delivery.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews