BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy
Ordered blind in August. When it eventually arrived the parcel was split in two and the rail bent and twisted. They promised replacement blind but despite my emails and phone calls to them and their promises to deal with it on an urgent basis and get back to me, no response or.blind has been received. Extremely bad service Not worth even.one star.
I wouldn’t in all fairness even give the one star. I ordered blinds in early August due to be sent out the week of the 19 th August still not received them . first sent to the wrong depot, then said they were damaged and returned now again suppose to be on the way but not moved in days. They refused to refund my money even though they clearly didn’t provide the service. Really poor customer services response. And can only deliver Mon to Friday, I really regret having anything to do with them I will be looking at taking this to the small claims court.
I ordered the blinds to be 400mm wide and clicked the box for "Exact" size which is for it to be hung externally yet they came 365mm. The company tell me they reduce the size for the mechanism to fit the the internall window yet it was to be hung externally. Surely " Exact" size should be for the actual blind but they say it includes the mechanism. They would not accept this and refused to sort the problem. I will not be using them again. Disgusted !!!!!
Don't do it people, they are not worth the time or hassle your order will create. Order was placed on 23th aug. They sent me someone else's order! First time I called (28th aug) the lady was very patronising and rude, said she would email me with a resolve, never did. Called for a second time (31st aug), man did refund me my express delivery costs but still no email with a resolve. So third call (2nd sept) I find out they have remade my order but they don't know where it currently is in their process. I did get an email but just confirmed they still don't know what is happening. They must have lots of issues as the lady said "I will add you to my list of people I need to email back". So its now the 3rd sept and I still don't have any idea what's happening with my order or when I will receive it. They clear have internal communication issues between departments and no organisation plus their ordering system must be pretty in that area if they cannot identify where my order is is from their computer system. Also I should have known they were not what a very good company because my confirmation email for my order was missing most of the important information regarding my order, their merge fields on their email template do not work, was missing my order number, amount paid (so a business could not of used it as an invoice) and the measurement information, email look very unprofessional. I have asked for a refund so let's see how long that takes!!! I needed this blind urgently, to help with my 6 month old baby which refuses to sleep during the day unless the room is dark.
Please don't use this company they can't count. You give them the size of your window they deduct 10mm fo fit and your blind hangs 19mm short. No amount of pictures or videos could change there mind, the blinds are the correct size. Customer service sticks to company policy and says that they are within tolarance which according to them is 6.5cm instead of mm . Please save your self the hassle and get someone in, then at least you can complain in person when they don't fit.
Terrible 4 weeks and only then because I rang up and complained and when it arrived it was completely the wrong size.The woman on the phone never even apologised to me when I complained about the length of time just said "they are a bit behind with the blinds" but that is their business.The product was pretty poor quality as well.I just binned it as it was too e pensive to send ba k.
Shocking company. Do not waste your time - 6 weeks for a 16 day delivery. Eventually cancelled today. No message to advise it was running late. Cannot stand customer service that is nonexistent. Do yourself a favour and use a proper professional company that actually wants your custom
Still waiting for delivery nearly 40 days!
Absolute joke of a company, paid 32 days ago for blinds to be delivered within 25 days , 32 days later they inform me they are out of stock , don’t reply to emails , avoid avoid avoid don’t risk your money
I have had an absolute nightmare taking delivery of a blind and then when it finally arrived it is missing key parts!!! I feel like dealing with this blind has become my full time job - shouldn’t ordering a blind online be straightforward?
Terrible customer service and you are encouraged to take out measurement insurance as it appears mistakes are so common. No wonder based on the buried advice about louvres only. I now have blinds too long and can't use the. They don't want them back and suggest I reorder. Awful.
Ordered blinds from these ppl, 2 of the same size, both was delivered. Put the 1st set up and was fine, put up the second and they fell to pieces! Informed the company, to which they sent out another pair! When I put them up, they was 2 cms to short! They was swinging and didn’t sit on the window sill as the first set! Informed the company, to which their reply was send in pics, which I did! Now there reply was they only do them to a certain measurement! If this was the case, how come the 1st pair are to the exact measurement and this pair is short! Call themselves a made to measure blind company? This is utter rubbish! Don’t buy from these ppl. They are rubbish at what they do, and when they make a mistake they don’t want to know!! Not exactly cheap either! Stay clear and order elsewhere.
When the blind arrived there was a problem with the rail the blind would not open and close properly. On the 10th of February I phoned them and they said that they would see another one urgently. Dispite many phone calls and emails it as still not arrived. On the last phone conversation I said that I had waited long enough and asked them to collect the blind and issue a refund yet again I have heard nothing from them My advise would be to buy from another company
They refused my return request even though the order arrived very late after the completion of the project!! If you want to buy from them you need to know there return policy not true.
This is by far the worst company I could ever imagine purchasing products from. Our blinds were left outside in the rain without any notification that they were at our property. All the packaging was damaged and our wooden blinds were wet. After using the online guide from blinds direct the blinds didn’t fit and were too short for our windows. One in particular was over 2 cm too short meaning it just fell out of its bracket. When going back to customer service to resolve this matter they took days to respond in between emails. They have now asked me to pay the difference and shipping even though I paid the £10 for adjustment. Horrendous!
This is by far the worst company I could ever imagine purchasing products from. We made an order for one blind initially which took over 6 weeks to arrive and with no valid reason for this. I stupidly gave the company the benefit of doubt as they were competitive in their pricing. However, there is a very good reason for this! This is what happened to us. Our blinds were left outside in the rain without any notification that they were at our property. All the packaging was damaged and our wooden blinds were wet. One of our blinds is broke as the materials used are very flimsy. Also, after using the online guide from blinds direct the blinds didn’t fit and were too short for our windows. One in particular was over 2 cm too short meaning it just fell out of its bracket. When going back to customer service to resolve this matter they took days to respond to emails. The emails went backwards and forwards. They have now asked me to pay the difference and shipping even though I paid the £10 for free adjustment. Overall it has been a horrendous experience and the blinds don’t look good!
I ordered a standard blind. One arrived which was clearly used or ex display. I informed Blinds Direct and they have been fobbing me off for a month. They keep trying to blame the manufacturer and saying the manufacturer will collect. Needless to say that "the manufacturer" has not been in contact. My contact is with Blinds Direct not some nameless third party. A very poor "used" item. Pathetic customer service If i could award minus 5 Stars, I would It would have been far easier for this company just to send me a new unopened blind...instead, they have naffed me off, made an enemy....one which they really do not want to make .......
We placed and paid for an order on the 5th October and today is 25th October. We still have NOT received the blinds.
I ordered blinds online on their website curtains-blinds.co.uk and spend 515.36. I paid via Paypal. I only got confirmation from Paypal that I paid but nothing from Blinds Direct to acknowledge my order. I then enquired with them and was told via e-mail that they have no record of my order and when I rang they could not find anything either. I have now opened a case on Paypal and asked for my money back.
A comedy of errors... I don't usually write reviews but they made me feel so special! Too much to explain but i really tried with them and only gave up after 3 months, 2 deliveries and 20 / 30 calls with customer service when they refused to speed up a 3rd delivery and offered what amounted to a £10 discount... they were generally rude and unhelpful after THEY had 1st delivered the wrong size and no frame and 2nd delivered the wrong size and wrong frame which was also damaged... plenty of other sites, go elsewhere!
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.51 based on 342 reviews