BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 4th August 2017
pete
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 2nd August 2017
Skopelos Chris
Ordered sizes as odd sized windows
Arrived quicker than I thought,
Blinds perfect fit, look lovley
Happy with the price
I'm very pleased with my venetian blinds - great price, delivered within 5 days, perfect fit, look great. Recommended!
A very efficient process from choosing to delivery..Excellent website and choice. A quality product at a fair price.
Very pleased with the product and very helpful customer service for the questions I had , have already recommended them
From start to finish excellent customer service, very professional company. Highly recommend. Lovely blinds completed within 7 days
Good service. Speedy delivery.
Purchased 2 roller blinds and 1 vertical blind. All came on time and undamaged and when I called for an update the phone was answered and a real person helped me with my enquiry which is rare these days. All blinds we reasonable quality.
One recommendation I would pass on is it would be nice to get a setting out guide - eg - hole centres for fixing especially the roller blinds. I know what sizes I ordered but the roller blind has a telescopic end and offset brackets so would be better to know the manufacturers recommendations rather than guess and try and work it out - it would be as simple as ‘blind with -xmm’
Excellent product, excellent price.

Very prompt service.
Great price, quick delivery, great product. Saved over £100 on the blinds from a similarly named competitor.....
Ordered a set of roller blinds for my newborn’s bedroom. The product I ordered arrived in good time, but it was the wrong size, despite what I put in the website when I ordered it. When I contacted them, they had zero interest in swapping it for the correct size product and offered nothing by way of help in ordering a replacement. Disgraceful service and really disappointing.
Outstanding!
Very pleased with my purchase. The delivery scores 0/10, DX Express sent a text advising a parcel from Nexus Holding Co, it seemed to be a scam. Then they failed to meet TWO time slots.
good quality,fast delivery and perfect fit
Perfect fitting blinds made to measure
Prompt & accurate
Prompt order fulfillment and delivery. Product is good. Would use again
Very happy with the quick delivery and quality of the blinds
Excellent service, all timescales met. First blind had a tiny fault so they send a replacement at no extra cost.
well fit and good quality.
Excellent customer service. Very helpful. Delivered before date stated.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.66 based on 546 reviews