BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Adrian Williams
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 4th August 2017
pete
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 2nd August 2017
Skopelos Chris
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
Slight problem with the fit but this company were quick to respond and managed to solve the issue. Many thanks.
Very east to place an order, good choice of blinds and got exactly what was needed
at a very competitive price.
Excellent service beautiful blind
There was very clear instructions on measuring for you blind.
I revived mine about a week later and I can’t say I was disappointed , the blinds are made to a really high standard, colour was great as well as being a perfect fit. I will recommend this company to friends and will certainly be using again. Thank you
Outstanding service. My blind arrived 5 days after ordering but was slightly damaged. Having contacted BlindsCo and explained the issue a new replacement blind arrived the following week. The blinds are of a good quality and easy to install. With the rest of the house needing new blinds I will be using this company again.
In view of the present lockdown, the delivery time was much better than expected. A pleasant surprise. Smooth operation from start to finish.
Great service and product.
Arrived quicker than expected, good quality and very easy to install.
Highly recommend....
Very pleased with the service, fast delivery the blinds are exactly as I requested, easy to install. Would definitely use them again.
My black out grey roller blind came in a secure and well packed item. Perfect fit. No marks and was easy to put up. Looks really nice. The length of my window is really long and not many places did that size online. So i was happy blindsco did the size. Plus they are one of the cheapest. The only thing was i didnt get any other email to say about delivery or it was ready, so it was a good thing i was home the day it got delivered.
Superb quality and customer service!!! I would highly recommend.
Very good service and great product, easy to order. I will be ordering again, for the rest of the house.
Excellent and very helpful customer service. James answered all queries and emails quickly. The blinds are excellent quality and the measurements were exact.
Absolutely fantastic! Would order again - so easy.
I've now made large purchases twice from this company and both times the service and product have been excellent.
Delighted with our blinds. They were sent well packaged and the blind was exactly as we asked for and fitted perfectly.
Ordering the blinds was simple, because of covid 19 manufacturing the blinds was a little longer than usual but when we contacted Blinds uk we got a message straight away to keep us in the picture, once they were manufactured delivery was supper quick . Putting the blinds together was very easy 5mins to put together and fit for 2 venetian blinds.
After a lot of research, I chose BlindsCo Ltd (Blinds Direct Online) as they had the exact blinds I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. I noted that this company was also listed on TopCashBack, with 16.5% cashback through their service.

The online videos explained how to measure the space correctly, and this made me feel confident that I was getting the measurements right.

The website was easy to use, and I was able to choose what type of measurement I wanted as either cm, mm, or Inches. I entered my measurements and I had the price immediately. You can custom the blinds also, by having the option to choose which side the blind controls were made. Easy.

Delivery was quick, about 10 days or so. Communication was great by the company, I had a few emails from them to update me on the expected delivery date.

Now to the blinds themselves. They were well packaged, and protected in transit. A quick refresher read of the pdf document on the website, and they were fully fitted in about 20 minutes or so. (4 Perfect Fit Patio Door Blinds).

They look and work really well, almost look as if they are part of the patio doors themselves. The blinds block more light than I was expecting (a good thing), and fit the space really well.

Overall we are really happy with the company and these Perfect Fit Blinds.
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Very pleased with our blind. As ordered. Well made and prompt delivery at a competitive price. Would certainly use again.
very impressed with how robust and well made the blinds are and easy to put up
Hi
Thank you so much for such a kind review and your lovely comments. We are so glad you are happy with your blinds.
Thank you for ordering with us and we do hope to hear from you again in the not so distant future.
Take care and stay safe at this time
- The BlindsCo Team
Excellent service and quality of blind.
Hi Gina
Thank you for such a great review and thank you for reflecting our dedication and service in your comments. Thank you for ordering with us and we do hope to see you again in the not so distant future.
Take care and stay safe at this time.
- The BlindsCo Team