BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy
Unbelievably great service and real quality blinds at such low low costs and so easy to fit, for many years we thought the only way to buy blinds was to bring them and cut them to size (such hassle!!!) However not anymore thanks to this amazing company made to measure blinds at your doorstep. Oh yes and also to mention had a slight issue with one of the blinds and we have been promised a remake with in a few minutes of the conversation. Mr and Mrs Ahmed
Please don't use this company they can't count. You give them the size of your window they deduct 10mm fo fit and your blind hangs 19mm short. No amount of pictures or videos could change there mind, the blinds are the correct size. Customer service sticks to company policy and says that they are within tolarance which according to them is 6.5cm instead of mm . Please save your self the hassle and get someone in, then at least you can complain in person when they don't fit.
Terrible 4 weeks and only then because I rang up and complained and when it arrived it was completely the wrong size.The woman on the phone never even apologised to me when I complained about the length of time just said "they are a bit behind with the blinds" but that is their business.The product was pretty poor quality as well.I just binned it as it was too e pensive to send ba k.
Shocking company. Do not waste your time - 6 weeks for a 16 day delivery. Eventually cancelled today. No message to advise it was running late. Cannot stand customer service that is nonexistent. Do yourself a favour and use a proper professional company that actually wants your custom
They refused my return request even though the order arrived very late after the completion of the project!! If you want to buy from them you need to know there return policy not true.
We placed and paid for an order on the 5th October and today is 25th October. We still have NOT received the blinds.
A comedy of errors... I don't usually write reviews but they made me feel so special! Too much to explain but i really tried with them and only gave up after 3 months, 2 deliveries and 20 / 30 calls with customer service when they refused to speed up a 3rd delivery and offered what amounted to a £10 discount... they were generally rude and unhelpful after THEY had 1st delivered the wrong size and no frame and 2nd delivered the wrong size and wrong frame which was also damaged... plenty of other sites, go elsewhere!
I ordered a blind, the information advised that it should be dispatched within the next 8 working days. After 10 working days I chased up my order to be told it will be dispatched after after the 28th of the month, I ordered it on my the 5th. I was not happy I replied back why then advise within 8working days. I got no reply. I don’t know why they could not have either 1. sent an update email saying sorry there has been a delay or 2. Been honest on the order email stating 16 working days. I then got an automated email on the 25th stating my blind is on its way. Blind is lovely just the colour I’d thought it would be, delivered in good packaging. The company just need to brush up on communication or be honest with how long the blind is going to take. If I’d known how long it was going to take I might have gone elsewhere.
Big mistake ordering from this company, They lie to your face, called three times and my blinds still not with me. Stay away DO not order from them. Apart from the money and the product not deliver as per order more important is your health getting upset wasting your nerves and time with a customer service that lies and lies over again.
Asked for £11 extra for postage after order placed. Blind arrived and the material was very thin and this caused the colour to be differentvon the bottom where the plastic strip went through. There was no stitching just a clip. The chain was very a very flimsy plastic and kept snapping when i used it. I contacted the company to be told this was normal and a safety feature I have other blinds that do not snap apart when used . I was also advised it was my own fault for not ordering a sample to check the material. I will not be using them again
Lots of choice and very easy to order. Was impressed with the quality for such a good price and my blind arrived very quickly and was well wrapped.
excellent blinds. delivered on time. what could be better
My blinds were delivered on time and of excellent quality, so easy to install, I will certainly be buying from Blinds Direct again in the future, thank you, very pleased.
We bought a couple of venetian blinds quite a few months ago which were spot on. No messing and no having to remove excess slats (which my hubby never did anyway!!). So, on revamping our living room this last couple of weeks I decided to have a look at the price for two vertical blinds. We were surprised but extremely delighted with the November sale. Our blinds arrived yesterday, adequately packed and ready for installation which was easy. We are absolutely over the moon with the standard of the blinds and how they look, not to mention how easy it was to order them, and install them. Hilarys - your days are very numbered! We will be back.
Excellent service after a small problem they went out of their way to make me another rail and bring it to my address within 4 working days, that shows a good company that sorts you out so efficiently. Many thanks
simple ordering system, instant payment, I used Paypal, fast delivery. and it took me 15 minutes to install.
Quality blind at an excellent price. Easy to order and arrived to my exact specifications in a timely and well packaged manner. Looks a lot more expensive than it was.Happy to recommend.
Order went easily and arrived quickly on time, fitted spaces excellently and fitting was very easy. Would order from this company again.
Thanks so much for the blinds , very well made and easy to fit and fast delivery 👍
Very good delivery easy to order on line and blind looks very nice up
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews