BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Adrian Williams
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 4th August 2017
pete
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 2nd August 2017
Skopelos Chris
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
They refused my return request even though the order arrived very late after the completion of the project!!
If you want to buy from them you need to know there return policy not true.
I ordered a blind, the information advised that it should be dispatched within the next 8 working days. After 10 working days I chased up my order to be told it will be dispatched after after the 28th of the month, I ordered it on my the 5th. I was not happy I replied back why then advise within 8working days. I got no reply. I don’t know why they could not have either 1. sent an update email saying sorry there has been a delay or 2. Been honest on the order email stating 16 working days.
I then got an automated email on the 25th stating my blind is on its way.
Blind is lovely just the colour I’d thought it would be, delivered in good packaging. The company just need to brush up on communication or be honest with how long the blind is going to take. If I’d known how long it was going to take I might have gone elsewhere.
Big mistake ordering from this company, They lie to your face, called three times and my blinds still not with me. Stay away DO not order from them. Apart from the money and the product not deliver as per order more important is your health getting upset wasting your nerves and time with a customer service that lies and lies over again.
Asked for £11 extra for postage after order placed.
Blind arrived and the material was very thin and this caused the colour to be differentvon the bottom where the plastic strip went through. There was no stitching just a clip. The chain was very a very flimsy plastic and kept snapping when i used it. I contacted the company to be told this was normal and a safety feature I have other blinds that do not snap apart when used . I was also advised it was my own fault for not ordering a sample to check the material. I will not be using them again
After being told it would arrive on 3 to 5 days, I was very keen to get receive them and fit, I had that particular week off any way, so planned it to fit nicely, they didn't arrive, they took nearly 2 weeks to come without any notification what so ever, I rang them to ask where the blinds where and they still hadn't been dispatched, very stressfull in deed, to make an online purchase and not knowing am I even going to receive it in these times,, they need to do better that they did in my opinion,
We placed and paid for an order on the 5th October and today is 25th October. We still have NOT received the blinds.
A comedy of errors... I don't usually write reviews but they made me feel so special! Too much to explain but i really tried with them and only gave up after 3 months, 2 deliveries and 20 / 30 calls with customer service when they refused to speed up a 3rd delivery and offered what amounted to a £10 discount... they were generally rude and unhelpful after THEY had 1st delivered the wrong size and no frame and 2nd delivered the wrong size and wrong frame which was also damaged... plenty of other sites, go elsewhere!
Unbelievably great service and real quality blinds at such low low costs and so easy to fit, for many years we thought the only way to buy blinds was to bring them and cut them to size (such hassle!!!) However not anymore thanks to this amazing company made to measure blinds at your doorstep. Oh yes and also to mention had a slight issue with one of the blinds and we have been promised a remake with in a few minutes of the conversation.

Mr and Mrs Ahmed
my order was delivered late and to the incorrect address, when I asked for a refund for the delivery charge due to the errors I was firstly told it was TNT's fault which was a lie and then told it was accident so I wouldn't be getting anything back. Basically if there's a problem with your order they take no responsibility because mistakes happen.
Ordering the blinds was simple, because of covid 19 manufacturing the blinds was a little longer than usual but when we contacted Blinds uk we got a message straight away to keep us in the picture, once they were manufactured delivery was supper quick . Putting the blinds together was very easy 5mins to put together and fit for 2 venetian blinds.
I ordered the wrong blind because the difference between blind styles wasn't spelled out online before ordering. I've ordered one that hangs down from a horizontal (with a top fixing) as opposed to a blind that fixes against a surface. I can't hang it because the quality of the top wall above my window is not good enough to screw into, it's got hollow patches. Also the whole blind wasn't depicted in the photo - it didn't show the top (metal strip) of blind - which is gold metal, I find it really ugly. The colour of the blind isn't accurate to the picture, it's a shady gold colour as opposed to a more neutral pale wood colour. All in all a waste of £90. I can't use this pair of blinds now and have no idea what to do with it. You need to be much clearer on your website BEFORE people order.
Hi Caterina

Please accept my apologies in regards to the issues you have come across with your blind.
All products we sell are accurately photographed or digitally represented on the website, however computer styles, settings and graphics cards, may affect the display of the image and therefore we cannot guarantee they won’t appear different to the exact colour. Fabric samples are offered free of charge before ordering the product, to show to true colour and quality of the material, which is strongly recommended. We send samples the same day as requested so in most cases they will arrive the very next day.
Our suppliers dictate the match between the slat and the top/bottom bar and is represented on their recommendation.
Our brackets are universal brackets so you can top fix or face fix them and this is clearly displayed on our website.
Again, I do sincerely apologise that you have had such a negative experience with your blinds and we do try to place the relevant information where our customers will see it most.
-Take Care and Stay Safe
The BlindsCo Team
Good quick delivery - would have liked to been able to specify which side the blind pull was situated on though. Otherwise great product
Hi Abigail

Thank you for such a great review.
Our website does give our customers the option to choose which side their controls sit on each of our products so i am so sorry you missed it.
As you purchased a roller it is relatively easy to swap the control side and we would be happy to talk you through it. If you would like to do this just give us a call on 0333 253 1780, we would be more than happy to help.
-The BlindsCo Team
Prompt supply.
Fabric used in blinds a bit flimsy.
Hi John

Thank you for your great review. I am sorry to see your comments about the fabric. If you choose to order with us in the future take advantage of our free sample service then you can be sure on the fabric you choose.
I do hope to see you again soon John
Thanks again
- The BlindsCo Team
Ordered 58,5cm blind width exact measurement. Blinds& Co supplied 59cm which will not fit. There response was "This error was not a manufacturer error". Refused to remanufacture. No refund forthcoming as requested. Now under investigation by Mastercard to resolve. Then out of the blue a week later they sent me another blind!, despite no communication. In the meantime i have ordered a blind from "Blinds2Go", who i really recommend. Great product and prompt delivery. Lesson learnt avoid BindsCo and use Blinds2Go!
No communication back to me when i had done a wrong measurement on a blind that was delivered.i phoned to ask some questions about it and the girl on the phone was not sure what to say ,so she said she would get somebody to call us,but nobody has.Poor service after we have purchased quite a few blinds from them over the years.
The blinds
arrived promptly and were exactly as specified. I am very happy with the product and service.
Hi Rosemary

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you gave the quality of our product and service such a high rating. Enjoy your blinds!

- The BlindsCo Team
Very good fit finish and colour. Very happy
Website was not completely clear on measuring for the blinds so had to ring up to ask. Blind is OK, not keen on the way the strings to pull up go into one and there is insufficient length without standing on a ladder. No screws were included. Slightly disappointed against other companies although prompt delivery.
Hello Mrs Vincer.
The blind cord conjoins to one as it is fixed to a child safety mechanism. These mechanisms are industry standard and are subject to child safety regulation under law, they have to conform to the European Standard BS EN 13120.
Unfortunately we do not supply screws, this is only because we not know which surface type you will be drilling into and so we do not know what kind of screw you would need.
We are happy that our customer support team could help you throughout the measuring process, they are always on hand for extra support.

Thanks,
The BlindsCo Team
I have had an absolute nightmare taking delivery of a blind and then when it finally arrived it is missing key parts!!! I feel like dealing with this blind has become my full time job - shouldn’t ordering a blind online be straightforward?
Ordered blinds from these ppl, 2 of the same size, both was delivered. Put the 1st set up and was fine, put up the second and they fell to pieces! Informed the company, to which they sent out another pair! When I put them up, they was 2 cms to short! They was swinging and didn’t sit on the window sill as the first set! Informed the company, to which their reply was send in pics, which I did! Now there reply was they only do them to a certain measurement! If this was the case, how come the 1st pair are to the exact measurement and this pair is short! Call themselves a made to measure blind company? This is utter rubbish! Don’t buy from these ppl. They are rubbish at what they do, and when they make a mistake they don’t want to know!! Not exactly cheap either! Stay clear and order elsewhere.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 449 reviews