BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy
Ordered 3 blinds 21st July, expected last week. Can’t say I’ve had a bad experience with the staff I’ve spoken with. I’m now very concerned after reading these reviews. In the meantime, you can contact citizens advise consumers department, you go through them to take it to trade and standards. Hope this helps, as I’ll be doing this if I get fibbed off. I also noticed they state you have to return within 30 days of purchase date🤣.
GOOD PRODUCT BUT RUBBISH CUSTOMER SERVICE. ORDERED SECOND BLIND TO MATCH EARLIER PURCHASE - ARRIVED WITH WRONG COLOUR CHAINS AND WEIGHTS. HAD TO PROVE I WASNT MAKING IT UP (WHY WOULD I?) GOT TWO STANDARD REPLIES SAYING THEY WERE BUSY BECAUSE THEYRE SO GOOD - THEN CHAINS AND WEIGHTS ARRIVED - SHORT! EVENTUALLY ORDER COMPLETE - 10 WEEKS!!!
NEW BUILD HOME? don't buy from Blinds Direct they have no system in place to deal with couriers who cannot find your address. Customer service will put notes on the system no one reads or actions. Over a month later and no blinds. They refused a refund and promised a new delivery date for an alternative address (one they could find) guess what they missed the delivery date. appalling service..
I ordered a blind, the information advised that it should be dispatched within the next 8 working days. After 10 working days I chased up my order to be told it will be dispatched after after the 28th of the month, I ordered it on my the 5th. I was not happy I replied back why then advise within 8working days. I got no reply. I don’t know why they could not have either 1. sent an update email saying sorry there has been a delay or 2. Been honest on the order email stating 16 working days. I then got an automated email on the 25th stating my blind is on its way. Blind is lovely just the colour I’d thought it would be, delivered in good packaging. The company just need to brush up on communication or be honest with how long the blind is going to take. If I’d known how long it was going to take I might have gone elsewhere.
They didn't fit and needed to be trimmed down.Another companie's blinds for another room were a perfect fit when measured in the same way.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews