BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

I ordered the wrong blind because the difference between blind styles wasn't spelled out online before ordering. I've ordered one that hangs down from a horizontal (with a top fixing) as opposed to a blind that fixes against a surface. I can't hang it because the quality of the top wall above my window is not good enough to screw into, it's got hollow patches. Also the whole blind wasn't depicted in the photo - it didn't show the top (metal strip) of blind - which is gold metal, I find it really ugly. The colour of the blind isn't accurate to the picture, it's a shady gold colour as opposed to a more neutral pale wood colour. All in all a waste of £90. I can't use this pair of blinds now and have no idea what to do with it. You need to be much clearer on your website BEFORE people order.
Hi Caterina

Please accept my apologies in regards to the issues you have come across with your blind.
All products we sell are accurately photographed or digitally represented on the website, however computer styles, settings and graphics cards, may affect the display of the image and therefore we cannot guarantee they won’t appear different to the exact colour. Fabric samples are offered free of charge before ordering the product, to show to true colour and quality of the material, which is strongly recommended. We send samples the same day as requested so in most cases they will arrive the very next day.
Our suppliers dictate the match between the slat and the top/bottom bar and is represented on their recommendation.
Our brackets are universal brackets so you can top fix or face fix them and this is clearly displayed on our website.
Again, I do sincerely apologise that you have had such a negative experience with your blinds and we do try to place the relevant information where our customers will see it most.
-Take Care and Stay Safe
The BlindsCo Team
I was very annoyed that the four screws that were needed to fix the two brackets to the wall, were not included. How penny pinching was my first thought followed by, where else can I get my blinds in future. I mean, how much would four screws cost, when bought in bulk.
Hi Mark
We do not send out screws for any of our blinds. This is purely because we have no idea of the surface you are installing the blind on or the screw type that you would need.
We do state on our website under each item that screws are not included so i do apologise if you missed it. If there is anything else i can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us at support@blindsdirectonline.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help.
-The BlindsCo Team
I ordered a blind, the information advised that it should be dispatched within the next 8 working days. After 10 working days I chased up my order to be told it will be dispatched after after the 28th of the month, I ordered it on my the 5th. I was not happy I replied back why then advise within 8working days. I got no reply. I don’t know why they could not have either 1. sent an update email saying sorry there has been a delay or 2. Been honest on the order email stating 16 working days. I then got an automated email on the 25th stating my blind is on its way. Blind is lovely just the colour I’d thought it would be, delivered in good packaging. The company just need to brush up on communication or be honest with how long the blind is going to take. If I’d known how long it was going to take I might have gone elsewhere.
They didn't fit and needed to be trimmed down.Another companie's blinds for another room were a perfect fit when measured in the same way.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 428 reviews