BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Adrian Williams
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 4th August 2017
pete
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 2nd August 2017
Skopelos Chris
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
The blinds are fine, however, they come with no fixings/screws so I had to buy some myself, which meant I couldn’t put the blinds up straight away.

Also was meant to have received an email when they were being dispatched but I never received this. The only email I ever received was my order confirmation. They also took quite a while before they were delivered, but this was mentioned in their website.
No communication back to me when i had done a wrong measurement on a blind that was delivered.i phoned to ask some questions about it and the girl on the phone was not sure what to say ,so she said she would get somebody to call us,but nobody has.Poor service after we have purchased quite a few blinds from them over the years.
Arrived within timescales. Good price. I ordered a verticals with split opening in the center, I got what I ordered however didn’t read all the detail I presumed like my others the open/shut pole would be at the very left of my blinds, however it sits in the middle of my window! I then read the full description and this is what it says however doesn’t look great !
Hi Julie

Thank you for your review.
yes, the wand will always sit on the side that aids the stack to sit where they are meant to. Sadly there isn't much we can do when it isn't at fault of the company, however we may be able to offer you a slight discount should you choose to reorder those blinds.
The BlindsCo Team
It took three weeks for the company to tell me the fabric was no longer available. Good quality blind but poor customer service
Ordering online was easy, colour & description accurate. Fit well, BUT!!!.......the pull cord snaps every time I try to open them. My blind is almost 3 metres high so I have to try & climb up to attempt to get the tiny bit of plastic cord before it disappears! Other than that I really like them.
Blinds seem good quality and great colours. Unfortunately the pulls are a little too short and do not feel very strong, have had to use Super Glue on ours. Delivery was good but would be better if had a tracking number.
I had lots of problems with delivery with the company TNT. Twice I phoned the company and they assured me that the blind I ordered would be left outside but on the 3rd attempt they left the blind with the neighbor. Unfortunately, the bottom of the blind has scratch marks on it, but since the area affected will not be seen I could not be bothered to complain, especially after all the problems with delivery. But after from the few scratches, the blind was fine and it looks nice.
Expected measurements of blinds were received. The wrong colour came. I ordered grey but received pearl black. I didn't return because my life is hectic and I couldn't take time off from work.
Blind was fine, there was no wand or saftey hook in the package, contacted blinds direct but have had no response, quite disappointed.
All blinds were good but I do find the delivery part poor. I asked for a telephone call 1 hour before, so I ensured I was in, but no call. I also said, if not in put behind side gate, they were not left but taken back to the TNT depot 35 miles away. I have got used to companies texting me the day before with a 2 hour window, some even have the facility to show where the driver is and a specific expected delivery time. Having to be in from 8:00am to 6:00pm is old hat in this day and age.
Delighted with the blind itself in terms of colour and size. Very easy to fit. Unfortunately the blind was delivered to the wrong address and therefore there was quite a delay before I received it. I do hope I don't have the same problem again as I am just about to order another venetian blind.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 449 reviews