BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 4th August 2017
David and Angela Oates
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
More Photos & Videos
After a lot of research, I chose BlindsCo Ltd (Blinds Direct Online) as they had the exact blinds I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. I noted that this company was also listed on TopCashBack, with 16.5% cashback through their service.

The online videos explained how to measure the space correctly, and this made me feel confident that I was getting the measurements right.

The website was easy to use, and I was able to choose what type of measurement I wanted as either cm, mm, or Inches. I entered my measurements and I had the price immediately. You can custom the blinds also, by having the option to choose which side the blind controls were made. Easy.

Delivery was quick, about 10 days or so. Communication was great by the company, I had a few emails from them to update me on the expected delivery date.

Now to the blinds themselves. They were well packaged, and protected in transit. A quick refresher read of the pdf document on the website, and they were fully fitted in about 20 minutes or so. (4 Perfect Fit Patio Door Blinds).

They look and work really well, almost look as if they are part of the patio doors themselves. The blinds block more light than I was expecting (a good thing), and fit the space really well.

Overall we are really happy with the company and these Perfect Fit Blinds.
Very pleased with our blind. As ordered. Well made and prompt delivery at a competitive price. Would certainly use again.
very impressed with how robust and well made the blinds are and easy to put up
Hi
Thank you so much for such a kind review and your lovely comments. We are so glad you are happy with your blinds.
Thank you for ordering with us and we do hope to hear from you again in the not so distant future.
Take care and stay safe at this time
- The BlindsCo Team
Excellent service and quality of blind.
Hi Gina
Thank you for such a great review and thank you for reflecting our dedication and service in your comments. Thank you for ordering with us and we do hope to see you again in the not so distant future.
Take care and stay safe at this time.
- The BlindsCo Team
Their customer service is very good, the courier had problems delivering at my home address so a lady called me to arrange another address and it was delivered to office address and followed by a thank you email.
Hi Francis
Thank you so much for such a great review. Our customer service team go above and beyond for our customers so it is nice to have that reflected in your comments.
Take Care and stay safe at this time.
- The BlindsCo Team
Excellent service, prompt delivery.
Hi
Thank you so much for your kind review. We pride ourselves on our service in all areas of production including our delivery and customer service so we are grateful for your kind comments.
Take care and stay safe at this time.
- The BlindsCo Team
I ordered the wrong blind because the difference between blind styles wasn't spelled out online before ordering. I've ordered one that hangs down from a horizontal (with a top fixing) as opposed to a blind that fixes against a surface. I can't hang it because the quality of the top wall above my window is not good enough to screw into, it's got hollow patches. Also the whole blind wasn't depicted in the photo - it didn't show the top (metal strip) of blind - which is gold metal, I find it really ugly. The colour of the blind isn't accurate to the picture, it's a shady gold colour as opposed to a more neutral pale wood colour. All in all a waste of £90. I can't use this pair of blinds now and have no idea what to do with it. You need to be much clearer on your website BEFORE people order.
Hi Caterina

Please accept my apologies in regards to the issues you have come across with your blind.
All products we sell are accurately photographed or digitally represented on the website, however computer styles, settings and graphics cards, may affect the display of the image and therefore we cannot guarantee they won’t appear different to the exact colour. Fabric samples are offered free of charge before ordering the product, to show to true colour and quality of the material, which is strongly recommended. We send samples the same day as requested so in most cases they will arrive the very next day.
Our suppliers dictate the match between the slat and the top/bottom bar and is represented on their recommendation.
Our brackets are universal brackets so you can top fix or face fix them and this is clearly displayed on our website.
Again, I do sincerely apologise that you have had such a negative experience with your blinds and we do try to place the relevant information where our customers will see it most.
-Take Care and Stay Safe
The BlindsCo Team
Have now bought 4 sets of blinds for BlindCo and all have fitted perfectly with no problem and the quality is excellent
Hi
Thank you so much for a great review. We do like to pride ourselves on the quality of our blinds and we are so glad that you agree. Thank you so much for ordering with us and we do hope to hear from you again in the not so distant future.
Take care and stay safe.
Excellent service and product
I was very annoyed that the four screws that were needed to fix the two brackets to the wall, were not included. How penny pinching was my first thought followed by, where else can I get my blinds in future. I mean, how much would four screws cost, when bought in bulk.
Hi Mark
We do not send out screws for any of our blinds. This is purely because we have no idea of the surface you are installing the blind on or the screw type that you would need.
We do state on our website under each item that screws are not included so i do apologise if you missed it. If there is anything else i can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us at support@blindsdirectonline.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help.
-The BlindsCo Team
I was Happy with the service
The Matthew
Thank you so much for such a great review.
If there is anything more that we can help you with please do not hesitate to email us at support@blindsdirectonline.co.uk
-The BlindsCo Team
I've bought a few of these blinds now and they've been perfect every time. They are great quality and the operation of the aluminium venetian blinds is smooth and light compared to my old chunky pvc blinds. Very pleased indeed!
Hi
Thank you so much for such a great review and your kinds comments.
The quality of our products is so important to us so thank you for commenting about your experience with us.
-The BlindsCo Team
Was a bit spectacle being an online company but was really happy with our perfect fit Venetians.
Thank you so much for such a great review.
Many are quite sceptical of online purchasing, especially with a product such as this. We have a great customer support team that are there for our customers and are dedicated to creating a positive customer experience throughout the process. We offer a great deal of support to ensure that you get the best end result. It is great to see that you are so happy.
Thank you again and enjoy.
-The BlindsCo Team
Good quick delivery - would have liked to been able to specify which side the blind pull was situated on though. Otherwise great product
Hi Abigail

Thank you for such a great review.
Our website does give our customers the option to choose which side their controls sit on each of our products so i am so sorry you missed it.
As you purchased a roller it is relatively easy to swap the control side and we would be happy to talk you through it. If you would like to do this just give us a call on 0333 253 1780, we would be more than happy to help.
-The BlindsCo Team
Great price Great Service would recommend to anyone !!!
Hi Roger
Thank you for leaving us such a kind review. The experience our customers receive is of paramount importance to us so to have a review like this is great.
Thank you again and we hope to hear from you again.
-The BlindsCo Team
Blinds arrived, perfect length and condition. Will purchase again.
Hi
Thank you for such a great review.
We are so glad to see you are happy with our service and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
- The BlindsCo Team
Great service and blinds just as we wanted
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.
As a company we pride ourselves on our customer support/ service and the quality of our product. I'm so glad that you are happy with your purchase and our service.
We hope to see you again in the future.
-The BlindsCo Team
Good quality. Easy to fit. Shame that the Installation instructions were not included. Had to Download from the web site. No 'screws' included - understandable given the plethora of options
Hi There
Thank you so much for such a great review.
We don't usually send out instructions as they are available on our website and we don't send screw for our blinds, simply because the risk of sending the wrong screws for the job is so high as we have no idea of the surface you are installing the blinds on to.
Thank you again for ordering with us and we hope to hear from you again in the future.
-The BlindsCo Team
These blinds are real good I bought them for my art studio the quality of them is great and they are so very easy to fit.
I was so pleased that I chose Blinds Co Ltd and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Very pleased indeed!
David.
Hi David
Thank you so much for such a kind review.
We would love to see our blinds in your studio!
100% spot on
Hi Kevin

Thank you so much for your kind review.
Enjoy your new blinds and we hope you see you again soon
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 430 reviews