BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tania Molloy
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
Good quality and the weight at the bottom holds blind securely in place.
Posted 1 hour ago
Blind arrived quickly; however no instructions and no brackets included, thankfully the existing brackets could be used. I didn't realise that to open the blind you need to manually pull the wand, naively I assumed it would be a cord at the end. I did contact customer service about the lack of instructions and fairly promptly guided to an area of the website.
Beautiful blind just what we wanted . Well made and fitted perfectly
Extremely helpful. Great customer service and very prompt during these difficult times.
I made a mistake and got the wrong size clips. I understand this is not their fault. However they could have been courteous and sent out 8 clips. Purely for good customer care. This was quite disappointing as I felt like I was unvalued customer. The lady maiden pay £10 extra for delivery. Joke.
Excellent service and quality product for an amazing price.
Blinds received promptly, perfect fit and look fantastic!!
Great service, great product.
spot on size
Ordered online with ease. They gave me a clear expectation of delivery. Blind arrived no problem! Was able to put it up within an hour. So much easier than trimming myself!! Good quality & decent price. Will use again! Wouldve been slightly better if screws & plugs were provided but it wasnt a big deal.
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Excellent quality and excellent customer service.
When I ordered a couple of blinds in Dec 20 the web site payment was not working. I phoned their office and had my order taken and paid for followed by confirmation emails to check the details. All of this was done at an extremely good price, manufactured and delivered within a period of 5 days in the run up to Christmas. Exceptional service and courtesy.
Poor info and diabolical customer service definitely do NOT recommend
Hi,

Thank you for your review. Apologies for any information you haven't received. We are unaware of any issues with your order. Please get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
Once again can't fault the quality of there blinds and excellent fit,also great turn around and delivery
Very fast efficient service. Blinds look great too.
Easy to use website, quick delivery and a quality product. Would use this company again.
Despite vivid restrictions all blinds arrived in a week. Very pleased with quality and service. Fitted perfectly inside recesses
Lovely venetian blinds perfect fit
Really good blinds, well packaged and were perfect bar one little plastic handle. Contacted customer services who posted one out straight away and were very apologetic which I thought was great service. Really please would definitely purchase again.
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Quick service, blinds look great
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 476 reviews