BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 12th January 2021
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
Great piece of kit , easy assembly and installation well chiffed
Good service and perfect sizing, had a slight problem as there was no tilt wand supplied but they sent one out right away......
Would recommend to friends and family.
These maybe cheaper than other brands...and it shows. We ordered 4 blinds, and what we received do not have great quality from colour matching, and quite sharp edges. There are also to many plastic parts compared to another company we have used previously (and have now gone back to).
One of the blind was also short by 10mm from the measurment we provided and as stated on the paperwork. Luckily this was for use in another room. We didnt bother contacting BlindsCo based on the expperiance below.
Our delivery was delayed 24 hours because the comany used said they didnt have space on the van wasting a day for us. When contacting BlindsCo about this, all they did was to contact delivery company. Used Chat and email with poor/zero action. All very poor.
Had we not experianced delivery issues, poor customer service and correct measurment on one blind we would have rated 3 stars based purley on lower cost.
Fab blind fab colour fab customer service
All,the purchases have been excellent quality and perfect fit i have had roller blinds and venetian blinds off these, would definitely recommend price is great too
Well made and delivered on time
Very happy with the blinds
Very pleased with my blind. Good quality
Excellent quality. Competitive price and fast delivery.
Prompt service and venetian blind was excellent value.
I was really concerned about ordering online, but no need blinds are perfect
Excellent product at a great price
Good quality and the weight at the bottom holds blind securely in place.
Blind arrived quickly; however no instructions and no brackets included, thankfully the existing brackets could be used. I didn't realise that to open the blind you need to manually pull the wand, naively I assumed it would be a cord at the end. I did contact customer service about the lack of instructions and fairly promptly guided to an area of the website.
Beautiful blind just what we wanted . Well made and fitted perfectly
Extremely helpful. Great customer service and very prompt during these difficult times.
I made a mistake and got the wrong size clips. I understand this is not their fault. However they could have been courteous and sent out 8 clips. Purely for good customer care. This was quite disappointing as I felt like I was unvalued customer. The lady maiden pay £10 extra for delivery. Joke.
Excellent service and quality product for an amazing price.
Blinds received promptly, perfect fit and look fantastic!!
Great service, great product.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.65 based on 488 reviews