BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Everything delivered as promised, packed well, in good condition, and now in daily function
good service and great quality
Very happy with my porches
Well I was more than happy with my blinds. They were a good competitive price and of reasonably good quality. They were easy to fit and they look great.
Never tried blinds direct before but because of lockdown I thought I’d give them a go. They came before I was expecting them, good quality, nice colour, perfect fit and half the price of any I’ve bought before. Couldn’t ask for more and I definitely would recommend.
Easy to measure and order. First class service from start to finish.
Excellent customer service from the team when managed to incorrectly measure our blinds you helped resolve the problem quickly. The first set of blinds we ordered were also fabulous too. Thank you so much for your support!
Good quality and cut to exact size good value
Very good product, perfect fit, thank you
Blinds arrived very quickly and are MUCH better quality than I was honestly expecting. They were very easy to install and look great.
Excellent quality and value for money. Well packaged. Fitted exactly.
Loved our blinds just the fittings were a little awkward but overall happy.
Lovely blinds
Quick delivery and good quality.
Black out blind is great keeps the room dark and was easy to fit
Good customer service
The delivery was quick just 1 week. The blind sizes were very big they fitted perfectly and look lovely.
satisfied so far !
Very good product and excellent service and delivery.
Absolutely fantastic service!
The blinds came and they were perfect. Perfect size, great quality and didn’t break the bank!
10/10