BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
4.7
Based on 789 reviews
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 14th June 2022
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Tracey McCaughey
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Tracey McCaughey
Very good service took no time to get to us and as it was a huge blind I was very impressed
The blinds were of good quality and I was pleased the only down fall was they were about an inch shorter than measured and don't drop onto my sill.
Very nice Venetian blind for bathroom. Provided measurements and was the perfect fit. Easy to fit and good intuitions on website. Delivery was excellent
Prompt delivery. Excellent quality. Delighted with my first purchase from BlindsCo
I ordered some blinds for my sons bedroom and they came and I was very very pleased with them they fit perfectly and are great. My bedroom window is the exact same size as my sons so when I saved enough cash I ordered myself a blind exactly the same size and colour but when it came it was longer and too big. I contacted blinds company by phone which no one ever answered so I mailed regarding this and never got 1 reply. The way the blinds are made they can’t be changed so was a total waste of cash. The pole which the blind hangs could be cut smaller but the blinds can’t. I could appreciate if I ordered and measured wrong then would be my own fault but I ordered the exact same blind yet it turned up bigger! Even on my sons window it’s too long in length of blind and the pole. They drape on the window at least half a cm longer. We all get things wrong in life and mistakes happen and even if nothing can be done to change the blind and give me a correct one to ignore my mails and never answer a phone just a message saying can’t take call is very rude and ignorant and not good customer service at all. No wonder you get % off with top cash back. Buy cheap buy twice is the saying and that’s exactly what it’s cost me because I have a blind I can’t use and have to save again for another. Would not recommend at all.
These blinds are ideal for door in utility. Arrived quickly.
Excellent service really quick with delivery excellent customer services would recommend to anyone
Fab blinds
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 14th June 2022
PLASTIC CORD IS VERY FLIMSY AND POOR QUALITY AND IS TIGHT TO PULL UP AND DOWN
Blinds great delivery good but have not had reply to problem with one blind which had damaged lift tab to push the blind up. So good overall but disappointing customer service
Hi Thank you for your review. Apologies for the issue but we have not had any correspondence with regards to your order. If you had a damaged handle on arrival we would be happy to replace it. We will have one shipped out to you. Kind regards, Blinds Direct Online.
Blinds arrived before time and they were a perfect fit
good quality, as described, will use again!
excellent service and good product
Perfect! I have used this company twice and both times have been very pleased with the product. Easy to order, very easy to install and look great. Prices seem very fair, and delivery times are pretty good too so I really have no complaints. Highly recommend.
Good price, good quality, good service, what more could you ask.
Excellent service and great fitting blinds very pleased with them in our new house.
Arrived quickly, perfect measurements, good quality at a good price. Was so easy to put up by my husband aged 83.
Good quality blinds which are easy to fit.
You are inconsiderate.
Very pleased with my blinds,easy to fit,delivery good and not waiting too long for them to arrive,had a crack in one of the wands and they sent me a new one straight away,I ended up ordering for the whole house as I was really pleased with them.excellent service. I bought the brushed steel Venetian blinds.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.7 based on 789 reviews