BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Ordered perfect fit blinds, really happy with them, arrived well packed. Great service. This is the first place I'll be looking when I want to buy more.
Really recommend these blinds very easy to fit, really great quality. I have used this company twice now for different blinds.
Beautiful blinds. Fitting was good. I will be ordering more
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Took quite long to come the quality is not great for the price
Best price and Good quality blinds!
Very good product and easy to fit
Great service and easy to install
Great blinds and service
Very impressed with look and ease of fitting. Would definitely buy perfect fit blinds again❤️
Quickly delivered and they look good as well d
Good quality blinds at very competitive prices.
We ordered 3 sets, 2 were perfect but 1 was slightly too long and catches on the sill, other than that they are good quality
Excellent service & prompt delivery.
Excellent quality and service very easy to fit
Answered phone quickly for querie. Arrived promptly and correct size so all good. Would use again.
Good value, nice blinds, worried that plastic cords might not last but will see
Very pleased with my vertical blinds, easy to install and run well, offering the option of privacy when I need it
Easy to order following good guide for measuring. Blinds delivered a few days later and are looking good....excellent service all round.
Excellent service and very helpful with my order, my perfect fit blinds were delivered quickly and instructions to fit them are on the website
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 11th June 2021
We were more than happy with the blind when it arrived
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.68 based on 737 reviews