Blinds Direct Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct Online

About Blinds Direct Online: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

How would you rate Blinds Direct Online ?

Pete
"I love the fact that my blinds fit my windows perfectly and compliment my choice of decor. They're also so simple to install, with almost invisible fixings. Definitely worth the price I paid."
Skopelos Chris
Skopelos Chris
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered 5 Venetians which are excellent quality, look great, and fit perfectly. Colour samples came next day, the blinds themselves were with me five days after ordering. Easy. Price wise, they were significantly cheaper than the same options priced elsewhere - more than £100 cheaper than next best price."
David And Angela Oates
David And Angela Oates
Unverified Reviewer
"So easy to order and lots to choose from. Arrived when said they would. Well packaged and easy to fit with all the fittings. Very pleased."
Lin Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"I wanted a new perforated blind for my kitchen so I placed an order with Blinds Direct Online. The blind arrived within a week of ordering and fitted perfectly. I was so pleased that I then ordered three more, these also arrived within a week of ordering. Although there was a problem with one blind the excellent Customer Services Dept resolved this issue extremely quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this company for its excellent products and customer service."
Dawn
"I ordered a blind, the information advised that it should be dispatched within the next 8 working days. After 10 working days I chased up my order to be told it will be dispatched after after the 28th of the month, I ordered it on my the 5th. I was not happy I replied back why then advise within 8working days. I got no reply. I don’t know why they could not have either 1. sent an update email saying sorry there has been a delay or 2. Been honest on the order email stating 16 working days. I then got an automated email on the 25th stating my blind is on its way. Blind is lovely just the colour I’d thought it would be, delivered in good packaging. The company just need to brush up on communication or be honest with how long the blind is going to take. If I’d known how long it was going to take I might have gone elsewhere."
"first class blinds measurements were spot on and very easy to fit , aftersales was very good , I will be using again .."
"Ordered 2 blackout roller blinds...both arrived very well packaged, ...and they arrived when we were advised they would,...so that was a good start....when we put the blinds up, which was so easy to do,.. they look amazing...the quality of the material is second to none...and the roller mechanisum is so smooth and easy to use....we are so impressed...we would recommend Blinds Direct Online to any that needs blinds,... and the purchase price and service is just amazing....would def order again...."
"Big mistake ordering from this company, They lie to your face, called three times and my blinds still not with me. Stay away DO not order from them. Apart from the money and the product not deliver as per order more important is your health getting upset wasting your nerves and time with a customer service that lies and lies over again."
Mrs Susan Nunn
"It took three weeks for the company to tell me the fabric was no longer available. Good quality blind but poor customer service"
Mr R W Scott
Verified Reviewer
"Put up my new blinds today and they look fab and what's even better was the price 5 blinds only cost£200.00"
THD Merseyside
Unverified Reviewer
"Almost one year on and the last pair of blinds I ordered still look great so I had no hesitation in re-ordering more. The quality, delivery times and accuracy adhering to my measurements were again very impressive all at a great price. Thanks again!"
"Don't normally feel compelled to add a review, but service and speed of delivery on 20 perfect fit venetian blinds was great. Praise where praise is due, thanks."
"Very good product ! Matte white Venetian blind 180cm x 110cm Perfect size ,easy fitting,great packaging and delivered on time ! Will definitely use again when needed Thanks"
"Asked for £11 extra for postage after order placed. Blind arrived and the material was very thin and this caused the colour to be differentvon the bottom where the plastic strip went through. There was no stitching just a clip. The chain was very a very flimsy plastic and kept snapping when i used it. I contacted the company to be told this was normal and a safety feature I have other blinds that do not snap apart when used . I was also advised it was my own fault for not ordering a sample to check the material. I will not be using them again"
"Good blinds at a very reasonable price coupled with a professional ans personal service. Highly recommended!"
"Silver metallic blind looked great against blue wet wall. Excellent quality and prompt friendly service"
Joy Whalley
"The blinds and curtains arrived on time and fitted perfectly. I will use them again when I decorate my bedrooms."
"Lots of choice, easy to order, blinds were spot on measurement wise. Delighted. We received our blinds two days earlier than estimated which was great for us. Would recommend."
"Outstanding, prompt service. Great choice of colours and styles. I highly recommend this company."
"Lots of choice and very easy to order. Was impressed with the quality for such a good price and my blind arrived very quickly and was well wrapped."
"excellent blinds. delivered on time. what could be better"
Mr And Mrs Ahmed
Verified Reviewer
"Unbelievably great service and real quality blinds at such low low costs and so easy to fit, for many years we thought the only way to buy blinds was to bring them and cut them to size (such hassle!!!) However not anymore thanks to this amazing company made to measure blinds at your doorstep. Oh yes and also to mention had a slight issue with one of the blinds and we have been promised a remake with in a few minutes of the conversation. Mr and Mrs Ahmed"
"My blinds were delivered on time and of excellent quality, so easy to install, I will certainly be buying from Blinds Direct again in the future, thank you, very pleased."
Blinds Direct Online is rated 4.73 based on 294 reviews