Van Compare Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Van Compare
Telephone

How would you rate Van Compare ?

"An insurance company to be avoided at all costs. Quite possibly the most underhand and morally bankrupt business I’ve ever dealt with. They don’t deserve the one star."
"Got a great deal on my van insurance. Had a few technical issues with the policy originally, but Paige got involved and made the world a better place with some simple common sense and great customer service. I'll definitely be contacting them again next year once my insurance is due."
"I got my van insured with Paige today she really is an asset to your team she was really helpful and managed to save me some money."
Van Compare is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!