Van Compare Reviews

1PM
1PM

Tell us how Van Compare made you happy

Telephone
"An insurance company to be avoided at all costs. Quite possibly the most underhand and morally bankrupt business I’ve ever dealt with. They don’t deserve the one star."
Are you Van Compare? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Van Compare receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Got a great deal on my van insurance. Had a few technical issues with the policy originally, but Paige got involved and made the world a better place with some simple common sense and great customer service. I'll definitely be contacting them again next year once my insurance is due."
"I got my van insured with Paige today she really is an asset to your team she was really helpful and managed to save me some money."
Van Compare is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews