VanCompare Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
On a recent phone call was past between 12 different call operators to to sort a quote out and was on the phone for nearly a hour
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 15 hours ago
I’ve been trying to ring and give my proof of no claims trying to do that is impossible I get cut off everytime the customer service is terrible
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Taarik, Your service was good. We done the van insurance with you.You were very helpfull. After the call I received the policy by an email and checked it. There was an address mistake in the policy. I called to the customer service to correct it but to correct it they charged me extra £172 even the insurance done few minutes ago. This was very unfair so I am really dissapointed. Thanks.
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very good costumer service
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 1 month ago
I am happy for your services
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 2 months ago
sorted now
(Richard Clark) - Posted 2 months ago
Average. Customer service could be friendlier.
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 2 months ago
Aron is a cool guy only good things can be said about him. I've got 3 vans insured with VC and the biggest issue I have is to get actually connected with them every time I call for insurance or make an update I takes ages for them to answer. Every single time. About 4 months ago I was trying to update my address details took me 2 weeks to do that!!! Every time I was calling and some lady was redirecting me to the right department while I was waiting something was disconnecting call. I've tried 7 times one day!!! At some point instead of redirecting I have requested for someone to call me back instead but noone bothered anyway. I've tried countless times every 2-3 days. Very poor communication but once you finally get where you need everything sorted in no time.
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 3 months ago
Finally got through to an English person after speaking to some unhelpful South Africans she was very helpful and put my faith back into van compare.
(Lauren Barnard) - Posted 4 months ago
After online purchase we then get all the same questions over again on the phone, then the details of last policy for no claims proof were given then an email asking for the same turns up why are we going over the same info again and again why? I have other things to do rather than repeating details
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 4 months ago
Why did I have to answer all the questions again after I had answered them online and you had taken payment? Very annoying and time-wasting.Don't you realise that if you are looking for van insurance you are probably a business with limited time to complete online and then have to repeat everything again before the policy is emailed. Either offer online quotes or phone quotes but DONO'T expect customers to do both
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 4 months ago
10 minute wait for answer on phone
(David LaBorde) - Posted 4 months ago
I’ve not been sent my password to open my policy
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 5 months ago
They were very keen to secure my business...phone calls were a little much chasing for a decision BUT they were very helpful and polite. However after agreeing on our business van insurance for just my husband to drive the van they've decided to add a non fault accident that I had in my private car insurance under my husbands name despite me having the accident in a private car with no relevance to the business at all as a named driver on the van and the van is owned, stored at and registered to our business address and our car is private insurance owned, stored and registered to our home address. Despite giving them evidence the non fault claim was in a name not on their policy they will not remove it....its from 2015 and never came up before and we are with the same underwriter......a little disappointed as the communication from them suggested we were withholding information which we were not,......
(Stuart Rooney) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks vancompare
(Josh Etherington) - Posted 9 months ago
hello well i was ok with you now you req some documents and i cant read the msg as i cant download it iv tried it needs a password . perhaps you can call me to let me know what you want
(Richard Clark) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Stuart,

From what I can see on your Policy, one of our dedicated agents had made contact. We are in the process of completing the validation of your policy.

Should you ever need to contact us please use the following email address cs@bismail.co.uk or call us on 0333 200 4677.

Thanks
Nichola Geduld
Hello, the Lady that I dealt with initially was affable and informed. I have had a bit of a problem subsequent with confirmation of supplementary information. To date I still have not recieved my policy Documents. Thank you, Paul.
(Rachael Griffith) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your feedback. If you could provide me with further details of your policy in order to locate your details I'd be more than happy to assist.

Please email me on cs@bismail.co.uk

Regards
Nichola Geduld
Not happy with the fact that online quote was not accurate and a difference of £114 was final cover cost
All employees were polite but I had to speak to 3 or 4 before I could get my answers.
Ok