VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Finally got through to an English person after speaking to some unhelpful South Africans she was very helpful and put my faith back into van compare."
(Lauren Barnard) - Posted 1 week ago
"After online purchase we then get all the same questions over again on the phone, then the details of last policy for no claims proof were given then an email asking for the same turns up why are we going over the same info again and again why? I have other things to do rather than repeating details"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 week ago
"Why did I have to answer all the questions again after I had answered them online and you had taken payment? Very annoying and time-wasting.Don't you realise that if you are looking for van insurance you are probably a business with limited time to complete online and then have to repeat everything again before the policy is emailed. Either offer online quotes or phone quotes but DONO'T expect customers to do both"
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"10 minute wait for answer on phone"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I’ve not been sent my password to open my policy"
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 month ago
"They were very keen to secure my business...phone calls were a little much chasing for a decision BUT they were very helpful and polite. However after agreeing on our business van insurance for just my husband to drive the van they've decided to add a non fault accident that I had in my private car insurance under my husbands name despite me having the accident in a private car with no relevance to the business at all as a named driver on the van and the van is owned, stored at and registered to our business address and our car is private insurance owned, stored and registered to our home address. Despite giving them evidence the non fault claim was in a name not on their policy they will not remove it....its from 2015 and never came up before and we are with the same underwriter......a little disappointed as the communication from them suggested we were withholding information which we were not,......"
(Stuart Rooney) - Posted 4 months ago
"Thanks vancompare"
(Josh Etherington) - Posted 5 months ago
"hello well i was ok with you now you req some documents and i cant read the msg as i cant download it iv tried it needs a password . perhaps you can call me to let me know what you want"
(Richard Clark) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Stuart,

From what I can see on your Policy, one of our dedicated agents had made contact. We are in the process of completing the validation of your policy.

Should you ever need to contact us please use the following email address cs@bismail.co.uk or call us on 0333 200 4677.

Thanks
Nichola Geduld
"Hello, the Lady that I dealt with initially was affable and informed. I have had a bit of a problem subsequent with confirmation of supplementary information. To date I still have not recieved my policy Documents. Thank you, Paul."
(Rachael Griffith) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your feedback. If you could provide me with further details of your policy in order to locate your details I'd be more than happy to assist.

Please email me on cs@bismail.co.uk

Nichola Geduld
"Not happy with the fact that online quote was not accurate and a difference of £114 was final cover cost"
"All employees were polite but I had to speak to 3 or 4 before I could get my answers."
"Partly my own fault but to many phone calls and mixed messages and work out more expenceive."
"Wasn’t too impressed with having both promo video’s featuring mature performers. Would have been better to have a balance of young and old performers to be attractive to all age groups."
Hi Anonymous, thanks for your feedback we do appreciate it. We tried to get Ant & Dec on board but they were too expensive :)

Regards
"Don't send threaten e-mail abouts no claim bonis"
Good evening Mr Jenkins, Thank you for your feedback we do appreciate it. Would you please get into contact with myself on nichola.geduld@vcil.co.uk so I could have a look into the matter for you and advise of whats required accordingly.
Nichola
"The process took much to long and I did most of the leg work! Dvla was a pain, no paper work. Policy now on line."
"Renewal quote was competitive"
"Was not pleased when changed adress and was charged extra £140 will be looking else where at renewal."
Good evening Mr Coggan, thank you for your feedback it is appreciated. As our terms of Business that you have agreed to when you initially took up the Insurance it was stated that there will be an administration fee of £35 applied for any amendments made to your Insurance. In this Instance your Insurer has also charged due to your new address being classed a higher risk area. Though as you have taken the time to leave us your feedback I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the Broker fee's included within this change, please call our office and speak to our Retention's Team or email myself on nichola.geduld@vcil.co.uk.

Nichola
"Easy communication"
"Not bad but each year my premium goes up even though I’m getting older with no accidents. I seem to be paying for the idiots on the road."
Good evening Mr Reddick, Thank you for your feedback it is appreciated. As all Insurance and contracts goes for every new year the terms will be reviewed and there with the Rates will increase inevitably. We certainly do value you as a long term customer so therefore we would like the opportunity to discuss your latest policy to see if there is anything we can offer to ensure we retain your business. We look forward to hearing back fro you.
VanCompare is rated 4.55 based on 996 reviews