VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Quick, easy and very competitive"
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very good customer service throughout."
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 6 days ago
"great service great price thank you"
(Richard Clark) - Posted 1 week ago
"I think you was very good on the phone 😊"
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 1 week ago
"Although I paid more than my online original quote I was still happy with the price."
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"annie was very good,explained the insurance well. will use again"
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Aaron was excellent and extremely helpful. Only reason for not giving 5 stars being that having thought I'd successfully purchased a product online it was disappointing to recieve a phone call telling me that as I required hire and reward cover the online purchase was not correctly underwritten and my premiums were SUBSTANTIALLY higher. Despite this disappointment the overallexperience was very good."
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"This is the first time I have dealt with this company and I found them to be efficient and courteous. The documents were in my mailbox in seconds, and on this experience I would recommend all van owners to use them"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The process of obtaining the quotations was really good including the validations. Straight forward and any options to the policy were discussed. The only niggle was the phone calls and emails once i had validated asking me to validate. Not an issue, but it starts you thinking have i validated or not!"
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Things went smoothly."
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Nice and easy and very efficient, and I was pleased with the follow up"
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"GOOD friendley service"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good at it but i dident grasp the fact that my no claims dosent work on second vehicle so im in trouble now"
(Kululwa.Zitumone) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"SALES AGENT WAS CLEAR AND CONCISE"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very helpful pleasant operator would recommend"
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Unfortunately, I don not wish to take up the offer of insurance as \i have had a better offer. Many Thanks A.R.Jones"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"All aspects of my needs were addressed politely and efficiently"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 1 month ago
"Long wait to get through! But once through very good service. Answering service needs improving as it is frustrating and encourages customers to ring off and try elsewhere."
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful."
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 month ago
"I got a very good price through VanCompare and straight forward to get quote."
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 1 month ago