VanCompare Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
Very helpful and easy to talk to
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 1 day ago
It was fine please send me paper back copy of insurance details has requested
(Taahir Fisher) - Posted 3 days ago
Helpful and easy
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 3 days ago
very good service will use again if price right
(Rachel Power) - Posted 4 days ago
Very helpfull
(Troy Rook) - Posted 1 week ago
Quick and efficient service, including timely reminders.
(Rachel Power) - Posted 1 week ago
Really helpful and happy with the service.
(Richard Clark) - Posted 1 week ago
Pleased with the service that I got. One thing that was a little annoying is that after filling out everything online, I then had to talk to somebody on the phone to validate the insurance. Seems a bit unnecessary as I then had to repeat everything again after filling it all out online, the phone call took 15 or 20 min, the good thing about doing it online is that you can do it at your own pleasure and you don't have to talk to anybody. I bought some car insurance for my other vehicle online and it was all done and sorted in a few minutes, didn't have to validate it on the phone. But apart from that its good, friendly service.
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 week ago
Seems friendly people and help full
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 week ago
I was happy but you send me emails to renew
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 week ago
Was helpful in cancelling a policy and starting new one
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Was pleased with a very competitive quote and easy to set up service, call handler was good and thorough although I did have to check a few points that weren’t made clear.
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 2 weeks ago
All was very good, just a shame to have the hassel of having to get and then send no claims to new insurance company as thought those days were over,have not had to do this for years but good price so thanks.
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My experience with vancompare was a pleasant one thanks to Ryan Pink, who was concise coherent and informative with information given to me. I would highly recommend their services.
(Ryan Pink) - Posted 3 weeks ago
To be honest I had been on the phone on 3 in 1 hour because unwilling people couldn't be bothered to help me then I got through to Ben and explained the situation without being upset and he was a massive help doing what people should do i wouldn't treat it as work because these guys are in a position to be able to help people every day which is a not a bad place to be so the people before Ben. terrible show and again Ben thanks for helping me out couldn't ask for more 5\5
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Cery helpful but I haven't got any emails with who I'm insured with or any information the money has left my bank
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 4 weeks ago
The true measure of an insurance company is how they respond when you need to make a claim. To date I have not needed to do this. However dealing with VanCompare is relatively straightforward and their prices seem reasonably competitive. I do wish they could allow me to insure both of my company vans on a single policy though!
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 1 month ago
a pleasant young man satisfied costomer .very helpfull to arrange my van insurance.
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 1 month ago
Very patient and thorough.
(Sevena Reynolds) - Posted 1 month ago
I was a bit disappointed that the quote by phone was more expensive than the one given via text, however I found Tauriq extremely polite and helpful in every respect and I would certainly suggest van compare to other people Thank you
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 month ago