VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Shocking service. This company does not have a clue! You fully complete the on line application, fully pay for it and upload your proof of no claims etc. You then receive an email saying your on cover. Great!, well NO, you then receive a txt stating you need to contact them urgently by telephone. You then have to go through the complete application process again, even though they have all the information. All the while they are attempting to sell you policy upgrades! Eventually after about 30 mins you get your policy approved as per your on line application. Great the policy document arrive by email. A but wait, vehicle is STILL showing as un insured on ask mid. I called and was informed.... it takes 24hours to appear live - so much for road taxing the vehicle today then. 24hrs later, still not insured via askMid . AVOID THESE COWBOYS at all cost."
Good day Mr Shannon,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with ourselves thus far. I have checked your policy and a Customer Service Manager will be in contact with yourself to discuss the matter further.

Nichola Geduld
"They always give me the best cover"
"You service is so easy to use and you always come up with the very best insurance quote for us on all our vehicles."
"Please be warned. This entire companies business practice is structured to rip you off. They will claim you were involved in an accident that was nothing to do with you, even when you get confirmation from the insurer who logged it on the underwriters exchange that it’s nothing to do with you . They will speak to you like dirt They will waste hours of your time They will ignore your complaints And then to add insult to injury , when you finally run out of patience they’ll charge you £55 to cancel before your policy has even commenced."
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your feedback we to appreciate it. If you could provide me with your previous policy details I would be more than happy to look into this case for you in order to elaborate and hopefully reach a satisfactory resolution.

Here is my email address if you want nichola.geduld@vcil.co.uk forward your details and we can discuss.

Regards
"What an absolute joke of a company. I had to cancel my insurance because won't accept the fact that i had insurance on my provisional license to add up to my 3 years no claim bonus. Cancellation fees withing the 7 days since i took my insurance through these? I don't think so, I shall be putting a further complaint and dispute and more negative feedbacks will be left online."
"took my money then afterwards wanted evidence of no claims from other insurer then claimed my vehicle was subject to an open claim .it then was agreed that it was not my new vehicle that was subject to an open claim but open claim was for a private car my wife was driving in 2017 .Van compare then agreed that if i provided proof that it was my wife driving they would honour the agreed policy which i was eventually able to provide them with on the deadline day . however their representative ,who promised to call me back(i gave permission and asked my wifes car insurer to answer any questions about the claim on her incident once i was aware that they needed this confirming )obviously van compare failed to contact them. this then was followed by van compare hastily cancelling the policy and today refunded me . they have taken over £200.00 for the privileged of not providing insurance cover TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DISGUSTED WITH THEIR MERCENARY ATTITUDE . HOWEVER THE WELL MANNERED STAFF CANT BE FAULTED IN THEIR PHONE MANNER PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE PEOPLE"
Good day Mr Magiera,

Thank you for your feedback we do appreciate it.

As most Insurance policies go, the Validation of the Insurance can only be done once the policy has already been paid for. If the information that was provided at inception does not match what your previous Insurers hold or the Claims & Underwriting Exchange database for that matter we would be required to see a documented proof stating the information you have initially gave is correct indeed. I would like to have a look into the matter further for you if you would please contact myself on nichola.geduld@vcil.co.uk and provide me with your reference details I will respond accordingly.

Nichola Geduld
"Expensive for a careful driver who never had a blame worthy accident yes i had one with under cover police who lost film footage of the accident when they ran into the back of my van. Outcome 50/50. Unhappy"
Good day Mr Quinn, thank you for your feedback we do appreciate it. I'm sorry you feel we are too expensive though a 50/50 claim will increase any premium naturally as the quote will be based on your risk details and most Insurer's will see any individual as a higher risk if they have had a claim within the last 5 years be it Fault or non Fault.

Nichola