VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"clear and quick renewal. excellent, polite and competent service by Julian."
(Joseph Heater) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Kazi excellent service"
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 1 day ago
"David was such a lovely helping person really enjoyed having business with them superb service huge thanks to David ******"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very good customer service!"
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very helpful and friendly, would highly recommend."
(Joseph Heater) - Posted 2 days ago
"Hi the lady was very good david"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 2 days ago
"Florence was very professional and efficient, my policy was set up fast and with no problems. I would definitely recommend Van Compare."
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very friendly and a great help"
(Richard Clark) - Posted 2 days ago
"Thank you for the job you done to me Anica,no to many people das the same lik you Anica! I hop I received sun the documentation of my insurance by post. Thank you and have nice the rest of the day! C.Ebinca"
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 2 days ago
"very polite and helpfull very pleased"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent value for money and great service over the phone too. Not had to make a claim yet but am sure the service will again be great."
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 3 days ago
"Paige was very polite and really helpful😁"
(Paige Murray) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very helpful, polite & great value van insurance. Many Thanks."
(Paige Murray) - Posted 3 days ago
"Verey very happy"
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good service!"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 3 days ago
"Millicent was very friendly and professional ."
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 4 days ago
"Paige was very polite and helpful with my transaction.Van compare is a good service."
(Paige Murray) - Posted 4 days ago
"David was extremely professional smart and friendly on the phone thank you very much from Richard Rose in Brighton"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 4 days ago
"I am very happy to have excepted the quote given to me by go conpare,however it is a shame that l received an e-mail some 4 hours after becoming a customer,l was in short threatened with a £35.00 fee,(a fine) if l didn’t forward details of my no claims a.s.a.p.im afraid l have 12 months to now to make up my mind wether l want to renew or look for a new company,it’s for this reason only that l may just do that,shocking response from yourselves to me a new customer."
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 5 days ago
"What a fantastic member of your staff I had the pleasure of talking to the other day, Lauren Barnard was fantastic, as I drive a Nissan D22 Navara and have a diesel preheater fitted it was a challenge to get insurance, Lauren went far above and beyond her duty to help me get the policy I needed. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Very much appreciated all your time Lauren you are a star and a credit to Van Compare. Mark"
(Lauren Barnard) - Posted 5 days ago