VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Click Here

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

customer service
"I am very pleased with the service of David LaBorde ! Thank you !"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Friendly and efficient service."
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 5 hours ago
"the chap was very helpful and polite nice to do business with him many thanks ,p.harper"
(Montesque August) - Posted 10 hours ago
"Very good customer service after my online quote they even phoned me to get me a cheaper price thanks"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 10 hours ago
"Very helpful, thank you."
(Zinzan Finnucane) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Fabulous great"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Ryan was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. Thank you for your great customer service. 😉"
(Ryan Pink) - Posted 1 day ago
"Friendly and helpfull"
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 1 day ago
"Thank you to VanCompare and especially to Rachael Griffith for her help in sorting out my van insurance. Rachael was professional and efficient in her role and I felt she really cared about my situation. She is a very good ambassador for VanCompare. Many thanks."
(Rachael Griffith) - Posted 1 day ago
"very very good. best price i ve had in a long time . thank you"
(Montesque August) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very helpful on the telephone."
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very helpful lady in the phone, helped me get a good deal for my van insurance. I will be sticking with VanCompare!"
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very helpful in a stressful situation"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very straight forward experience. Nosiphiwo was very patient with me despite me asking for questions to be repeated I think I was having a bad hearing day. The only gripe I have is that the recording that I was asked to listen to after completing the job was very low volume and indistinct, in fact i just hung up after a few moments because I could not understand what was being said."
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great customer service attentive and friendly thumbs up"
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very professional and competitive I would certainly use this again In future"
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very good and excellent"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very easy to talk to and helpful thankyou very much"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 6 days ago
"Paige was excellent from start to finish. Very professional and courteous. A pleasure from start to finish . The quote was also very good compared to competitors . Many thanks Stu"
(Paige Murray) - Posted 6 days ago
"Van Compare were very competitive , Rachael was very helpful and kept it simple. We would recommend this company to our business colleagues."
(Rachael Griffith) - Posted 6 days ago