VanCompare Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
Verve good service
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 1 day ago
I had approx 5 calls from different agent whilst searching for suitable van insurance and more calls after selecting a chosen provider. All sorted now and a years insurance plus extras paid in full.
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 day ago
Everything was made easy by the representative Nosiphiwo who dealt with my purchase!
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 1 day ago
Cheslin Van Der Heyde was a joy to deal with , helpful and professional at all times . The best experience of buying insurance I've had in my business career .
(Cheslin Van Der Heyde) - Posted 1 day ago
Perfect very good service
(Rachel Power) - Posted 1 day ago
Very responsive and professional
(Mac Scholtz) - Posted 1 day ago
Took out insurance from van compare asking for a policy with no no claims discount they had a box for mirroring no claims from another car the policy was 367 pounds so i paid it then the next day they emailed me asking for proof of no claims and they wouldnt accept it told me i could either cancel at 85 pounds or pay another 85 pounds to amend the quote so i went on their website and redid the quote with no mirrored no claims it was 369 pounds only 2 pounds dearer however they will not resolve the matter by simply adjusting the policy without me cancelling paying 85 pounds and starting fresh again or paying an extra 2 pounds so beware when the salesman wraps you up in jargon my biggest regret is that i paid up front these people are not to be trusted
Very pleased with the quick and easy renewal service, thumbs up Van Compare.
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 5 days ago
I found flourance very professional in insuring my van and response after ,my initial quote was outstanding hopefully I will become a permi ant customer in future years if the quotes are a good price once again many thanks !.andrew Mark strange
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 5 days ago
absolutely dreadful to deal with. The customer contact centre is not english speaking, they do not understand what you are saying and I have had to request that they go back to the original call that I had with sales team. Dreadful to deal with. They dont listen they do not read emails etc. Nothing but hassle sorting out an insurance policy with them.
Hello thank you so much Aaron connelly your the man😊 appreciate everything for getting me the cheapest insurance & top service
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 1 week ago
Terrible company. Rude customer service. An absolute scam - they will do whatever they can to steal your money. I took out a policy on a Saturday and was subsequently phoned over 25 times between then and Tuesday morning when I was finally able to take the call (various reasons, driving, working and so on). When I did pick up the phone the customer service woman was: 1. made it clear she was annoyed that I hadn't picked up one of her earlier calls 2. was rude and obnoxious in telling me I had made mistakes when entering details for my policy (as far as I'm concerned I hadn't) 3. aggressively pushed me into paying more money than they had originally quoted me because of my 'mistakes'. 4. when I tried to question her reasoning for the changes she became dismissive and again, just plain rude 5. She was not clear at all and talked down to me during much of the phone call In the end I paid extra because she was so adamant that I was wrong. To this day I believe I entered all the details correctly in the first place but, if I did do something wrong then at the very least the way she approached the problem was badly managed, rude and unclear. Long story short I was so unhappy with the way they conducted business I ended up cancelling my policy (which they started 4 days later than I originally requested and included details which were different to what I had explicitly confirmed on the phone). They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to cancel - NOT just the £40 cancellation fee (and seriously, what company has a £40 cancellation fee in the first 14 days?!) and were incredibly rude throughout the entire process. Furthermore, it took me 3 phone calls to cancel; they put a huge amount of pressure on me to keep their policy and repeatedly ignored my request to cancel instead putting me on hold to recalculate payments which they would then offer me. This company are thieves and I would advise people to steer clear. I took Haste and went Direct to another company and took out a policy which was cheaper - even when including in the total cost the money I lost to VanCompare, their customer service team were practically saintly in comparison.
Brilliant customer service very friendly very helpful couldnt ask for more explained everything very clearly .
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 week ago
Lovely service
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 week ago
Value for money insurance.
I was unable to hear or understand what was being said to me due to the speed that she spoke and her strong accent I explained that the website was difficult to navigate as may question had yes & no answer? I explained that I had given the information to the best of my knowledge only to be spoken to like I was stupid the I was forced to take the insurance or face £25 administrative fee even though I only booked the policy on line 60 seconds before I was contacted by phone as I was still trying to complete the form to check certain details and change them as they we’re unclear on the web page I was then told pay £70 more for the insurance or loose the £25 as an admin fee! I will be speaking with the ombudsman regarding this and telling all my friends in face book about this con trick Totally dissatisfied no stars from me I will be using another insurance company after I’ve been to the omsbudsman!!
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 1 week ago
Very polite and helpful it was a pleasure talking to the young lady
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you van compare you made ,getting insurance so much easier,
(Miche Otto) - Posted 1 week ago
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Added a person onto our van insurance - they had claimed for vandalism around 3 years ago. Grant said it was £60 to add her and to let him know exact date of vandalism when I knew it. I rang the next working day and was told it would be another £170.... This was not said originally and Lucinda said they would not even refund the £60 already taken. You really have to watch these insurance companies as they like to leave out information like this. Also watch if you cancel insurance before renewal date as they will sting you again there (small print)
VanCompare is rated 4.54 based on 1,444 reviews