VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"Unfortunately, I don not wish to take up the offer of insurance as \i have had a better offer. Many Thanks A.R.Jones"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Hi there not happy at all i done the insurance application online and answered all the questions was quoted £470 i validated the policy online. Then i got text after text message telling me to call to validate the policy,starting from the begining again when it came to the question do you have any convictions i said yes one SP30 he said you did not tell us about the SP30 online and i did he then said would have to re quote again and it was a further £85 this SP30 has never increased or affected any other insurance premium that i have before including van compare before and have looked in to it and as far as i am aware it does not affect the premium cost. So no not happy at all and mayaby within the next few days after further investigation cancel with you i await you reply Mr Donald mac kinnon"
(Zinzan Finnucane) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Best and cheapest by far. Ridiculous quote from my own insurance who I’d been with for years. Swoped straight away."
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 6 hours ago
"Vă rog as dori să știu Cît m-ar costa O asigurare pentru distributie de colete Pentru amazon dețin Van privat"
"Horrific internet rates at 20 percent which weren’t advised. Only found out once the renewal agreement came in. Enjoy this year, wont renew next year"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Well look after by Paige renewal went as good as I wanted it to go and she explained in all great detail of renewal and policy start date etc"
(Paige Murray) - Posted 1 day ago
"Florence provided me brilliant service and understood exactly what I needed. Dealt with things efficiently and was better than other service I received from other companies. Thank you for you help!"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 1 day ago
"Racheal was very thorough and very helpful. Great service Cheers"
(Rachel Power) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great service and helpful"
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 2 days ago
"Rachel Power was very easy to deal with on the phone and soon sorted my policy - I also spoke to Liane who was also very friendly and easy to deal with efficiently."
(Rachel Power) - Posted 2 days ago
"It took me literally 10 minutes after going online then chatting on phone to make clear a couple of things and we saved £650 from our previous insurers , happy"
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 2 days ago
"Kululwa an absolute credit to yoor company. I had a few issues with my policy ( my fault) - but she was so helpful / friendly and curtious. give her a pay rise !! ;0) ste holford MD Holfords Roofing Ltd."
(Kululwa.Zitumone) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very pleased with VanCompare will definitely be continuing my insurance next year, great service."
(Joseph Heater) - Posted 3 days ago
"Amazing service Very quick response All the best"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent service - didn't have to wait and everything dealt with promptly."
(Rachel Power) - Posted 3 days ago
"All aspects of my needs were addressed politely and efficiently"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 3 days ago
"Paige was very helpful and explained the policy very well, she was very polite and I would highly recommend van compared to everyone."
(Paige Murray) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very impressed with the service"
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 4 days ago
"Thank you for your help regarding our insurance. You made it so much easier than anticipated."
(Richard Clark) - Posted 4 days ago
"Polite and efficient **********************"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 4 days ago