VanCompare Reviews

of reviewers recommend VanCompare
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very warm and friendly phone call, very understanding in setting up insurance for me, all completed and in force the day and time requested thank-you.
(David LaBorde) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Sadiqa Manan Was very helpful on the phone
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Was going to cancel policy due to van breaking down and being totally off road. Rang to let van conpare know to be told there is a £90 cancellation policy. I guess that means £90 for someone to push a button somewhere. Feel ripped off won’t be going back.
(Rachel Power) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Excellent customer service
(David LaBorde) - Posted 1 month ago
Very polite and professional new what they where doing 😉
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 month ago
Ben was helpful -prompt and efficient and was able to renew my policy at a better price than initially quoted.
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 1 month ago
Florence was fantastic in helping me. Efficient and personable. Much appreciated
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick and easy no waiting on the phone for ages
(Miche Otto) - Posted 1 month ago
Nice easy transaction
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 1 month ago
V good.....
(Miche Otto) - Posted 1 month ago
I haven't spoken to anyone regarding insurance.... I don't understand why you are asking me for a review...???
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 1 month ago
Great clear advice, very helpful and pleasant. Have recommended to friends! Thank you!
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 1 month ago
I spoke with Ben (Avenell) on the telephone and we concluded the insurance renewal with no fuss and in short time. Very pleased with he service.
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 1 month ago
Very polite and understanding as my kids was kicking off in the background so my phone call got cut off a few times but we got the van insured in the end through Ryan. I’ll be recommending vancompare and Ryan to my friends and family
(Ryan Pink) - Posted 1 month ago
Made everything easy
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 1 month ago
Good morning , I have just received this review to complete and I am very puzzled , how can I write a review for a phone call which you said we had this morning when in actual fact I haven't spoken to anyone from your company whatsoever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Antonio Vieira) - Posted 1 month ago
Was great customer service quick to pick up call and done ✅ what I ask for
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpfull
(Shaufwaan Slamdien) - Posted 1 month ago
Good and easy to talk to at this very difficult time
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 1 month ago