VanCompare Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
Very patient and thorough.
(Sevena Reynolds) - Posted 12 hours ago
Great service and great help thank you
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 18 hours ago
Great to deal with
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 19 hours ago
Easy to deal with the chap I spoke too very helpful . Makes insurance easy to understand. Thank you van compare Mr R Lake
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 2 days ago
I was a bit disappointed that the quote by phone was more expensive than the one given via text, however I found Tauriq extremely polite and helpful in every respect and I would certainly suggest van compare to other people Thank you
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 2 days ago
Nosiphiwo, was so helpful to me and found the cover that suited me for my budget. Thankyou.x
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 3 days ago
The service was excellent and quick
(Rachel Power) - Posted 3 days ago
Very good costumer service
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 3 days ago
Unfortunately I’m now very disappointed with this company my initial call was very helpful but since taking over £700 of my money they have threatened to cancel my policy one for proof of no claims bonus which were disclosed and proved and now saying insurance data base saying iv had 3 fault claims in the last year which is totally incorrect iv had one which was disclosed at time of quotation though information has been sent from my insurer proving one claim in 2018 you now wish me to pay £35 to change the date which your company has wrote down wrong on policy which is out of order and no fault of my own and disclosed at time of quote and on paying and rechecking !!! Appalling
(Zinzan Finnucane) - Posted 4 days ago
Very confusing so far. I was given a quote and accepted it. Then more money was taken from my account because the national database was giving mis-information (which I explained). I was advised to contact previous insurer to remove (which they did), but am having difficulty getting back the extra money taken. 24 hours later I don’t have a receipt for the money taken or a policy. I have received countless useless emails from them, have just spoken to them to see if I need to do anything more, and was told (after being on hold for ages) that the documents would be in my junk mail. They are not. All in all. I haven’t a clue what is going on.
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 4 days ago
Very good service. Thanks
(Rachel Power) - Posted 4 days ago
Joe was polite informative and quick, exactly what I like
(Joseph Heater) - Posted 5 days ago
Very good services and nice people
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 5 days ago
We renewed with van compare for the second time yesterday and once again found their service to be very helpful and their prices competitive. We needed to make a couple of changes to our policy but this was done easily and quickly.
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service! Great friendly representative of company took my call.
(Taahir Fisher) - Posted 5 days ago
my query was dealt with courteously and efficiently thank you
(Joseph Heater) - Posted 5 days ago
thanks. in 10 minutes it was ready.
(Paige Murray) - Posted 6 days ago
Very helpful and patient taking their time to get me the best deal possible. Thanks Ben and a big thank you to Sadika (South African) for helping me save a lot of money on my van insurance.
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 1 week ago
very competent person
(Zinzan Finnucane) - Posted 1 week ago
Ben, the agent who I spoke to to renew my policy, was helpful and friendly. Very clear explanations when needed and I felt comfortable talking to him. Excellent service, much appreciated.
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 1 week ago