VanCompare Reviews

of reviewers recommend VanCompare
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
Dreadful. I bought a policy today and wanted to cancel, after they increased the premium by £300. My instruction to cancel was 20 minutes after the deposit was paid. They flout the cooling off period as stated in the Consumer Act and charge you £25.00, should you wish to cancel. I have had no written confirmation from them regarding this policy, nor anything regarding my instruction to cancel. I do not even have a policy number, but they have my deposit of £ 159. Reported to the financial ombudsman.
Stay clear of this cowboy firm. They wanted an extra £10 a month just so i can comute to work in my van, eventhough i already told them it was to comute in. Then they tried billing me £75 cancellation fee when the policy was only 12hours old. Had to pay £32 in the end. Bunch of jokers.
Worst company ever they never call you back and they hang up on you
Very pleasant, helpful and informative
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy satisfied 5 stares to the costumer service specially
Taahir fisher
Very bad service and communication!
Waste my time!
Typed all my details into the website, got an instant phone call saying they can do it cheaper than the website. Transferred me to another company which I had never heard of who then asked for ALL of my details. Firstly, I did not give you permission to call me (I stated email only on the contact info) and whats the point of giving all my details if you ignore them and pass me round to someone else. No thanks.
Very impressed with the helpful and professional service.
(David LaBorde) - Posted 1 month ago
Great company
Great company, Alex Coles was awesome
Posh boy Alex was brilliant and helpful.
My wife took out insurance with these cowboys paid in full then she got a text asking for an extra £80 because she had an accident even though it was a no fault claim because of a rear shunt. When she phoned to cancel insurance they charged a cancellation fee of £25 she had the insurance for 3 days Please read I am a genuine person and don’t like being ripped off Don’t get insurance through this company
Extremely bad got commercial policy with them.At the beginning they tell you anything but to catch you. For example on 1st day I started the policy I was told I got 30 days of commercial purpose to travel abroad and only now they turned around saying nope is for social purposes. Trying to solve the matter?! Forget about I lost the wish to live they transfer you from one to another and some of them shut the phone on your face. Think twice before even thinking of using them
bad bad bad don't be fooled, they extort administation fees for just communicating with them
What a ripoff. Gave me my insurance, then demanded more documents. With no way to contact them. Automated system just round in circles. Their own system put me through to a number of companies who didn't know them, nor did they have any records of me on their systems. Then emailed threat of cancelation. Then told they going to take an aditional 25% £118 from my card plus admin fee of £35. Who the hell do they think they are.
I'm now waiting for a response to their latest demand. I've told them to remove my son from the insurance so they can't charge the extra. Lets see what they do.

Steer clear, they are
Great company and serivce
We received a quote, paid the deposit and set up direct debit online, everything looked fine, then received text to urgently call. The operator went through the questions again, then the price increased by nearly double,. when we asked for deposit back, they said we have to pay a cancellation fee of £25, we had the quote for no longer than 30 minutes and the the operator said our standard cooling off period for consumers was not valid. K Gace
Ever since I used your online site, I'm getting flooded with spam emails and bitcoin stuff.
Charlton's......
Be very careful using this company I made a slight mistake when they made the verification call and my quote went up £60 so when I told them to cancel they charged me a £25 cancellation fee for 20 minutes worth of insurance and accused me of fraud the operator was quite aggressive,I now tentatively wait for a refund on what’s left of my payment for 20minutes insurance I will be taking it up with the ombudsman use this company at your peril
I purchased a Policy Through this company. They ended up not giving me my insurance and they took my deposit never gave it back SCAM SCAM SMAM
VanCompare is rated 4.50 based on 1,523 reviews