VanCompare.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend VanCompare.com

About VanCompare.com: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

info@vancompare.com

How would you rate VanCompare.com ?

"Very simple and fast to get a quote. Clear presentation of the prices on offer."
"Please be warned. This entire companies business practice is structured to rip you off. They will claim you were involved in an accident that was nothing to do with you, even when you get confirmation from the insurer who logged it on the underwriters exchange that it’s nothing to do with you . They will speak to you like dirt They will waste hours of your time They will ignore your complaints And then to add insult to injury , when you finally run out of patience they’ll charge you £55 to cancel before your policy has even commenced."
"Had a very easy experience with with this company, friendly staff helped a get a quote."
"Had some great customer service, Stephanie was really helpful. Would definitely recommend to friends"
YOU SHOULD KNOW MY NAME
Unverified Reviewer
"THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ARRESTED ON THEFT CHARGES....TOOK MY MONEY OF OVER 100 POUND AND THEN COULD NOT PROVIDE ME WITH ONGOING COVER....WANT TO EXECISE MY COOLING OFF PERIOD RIGHTS BUT THEY CANCELLED MY POLICY AND KEPT MY MONEY SAYING I HAD TO PAY A COOLING OFF PENALTY AND I OPTED IN TO OP OUT OF ANY RIGHT TO RECIEVE MY REFUND ENTITLEMENT??!! WHICH COST OVER 100 POUNDS FOR 2 DAYS COVER ON A 400 POUND POLICY...I HOPE MY FURTHER STEPS WILL BE A LESSON TO THESE DAYLIGHT ROBBERS......DO NOT USE."
Good Day,

Thank you for your feedback, if you would like us to have a look into the matter we would be happy to do so. Cancelling the policy in cooling off by your request or our validation there would be charges by the Insurer as well as the Broker as stated in the terms of business. As we dont know your Name or have any of your details we are unable to review your case. Please contact myself via email on nichola.geduld@vcil.co.uk to discuss.

Regards
Nichola Geduld
"Really friendly phone service over the phone, would use again."
George Billot
Unverified Reviewer
"Nice and easy site, got a competitive quote in minutes!"
"No Call back, when requested twice, no claimes policy issue, wasting hours trying to resolve!!!"
Thomas Morssion
Verified Reviewer
"Their website was surprisingly easy to use, I received quotes in a few minutes and their pricing was fair too! Stellar"
Stephen Keeling
"they where quick and to the point and helpfull and offer good products"
JOHN MAGIERA
Verified Reviewer
"took my money then afterwards wanted evidence of no claims from other insurer then claimed my vehicle was subject to an open claim .it then was agreed that it was not my new vehicle that was subject to an open claim but open claim was for a private car my wife was driving in 2017 .Van compare then agreed that if i provided proof that it was my wife driving they would honour the agreed policy which i was eventually able to provide them with on the deadline day . however their representative ,who promised to call me back(i gave permission and asked my wifes car insurer to answer any questions about the claim on her incident once i was aware that they needed this confirming )obviously van compare failed to contact them. this then was followed by van compare hastily cancelling the policy and today refunded me . they have taken over £200.00 for the privileged of not providing insurance cover TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DISGUSTED WITH THEIR MERCENARY ATTITUDE . HOWEVER THE WELL MANNERED STAFF CANT BE FAULTED IN THEIR PHONE MANNER PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE PEOPLE"
Good day Mr Magiera,

Thank you for your feedback we do appreciate it.

As most Insurance policies go, the Validation of the Insurance can only be done once the policy has already been paid for. If the information that was provided at inception does not match what your previous Insurers hold or the Claims & Underwriting Exchange database for that matter we would be required to see a documented proof stating the information you have initially gave is correct indeed. I would like to have a look into the matter further for you if you would please contact myself on nichola.geduld@vcil.co.uk and provide me with your reference details I will respond accordingly.

Regards
Nichola Geduld
Omkar Harmalkar
"Best Insurance company"
Mr O Letford
Verified Buyer
"VanCompare made me happy because I told them what I needed and they provided all the rest, it was so easy Thank you"
"Very happy"
Mr O Reilly
Verified Buyer
"They just did the job,no fuss,no hassle."
"Strait to the point and sorted out decent quote for me"
Mr J Culloty
Verified Buyer
"The value i get from van compare is second to none"
Mr N Dinnage
Verified Buyer
"Great site and easy to use"
Mr R J Clements
Verified Buyer
"you got me what i wanted."
Mr K Convery
Verified Buyer
"It was hassle free and of no cost to myself. Very friendly and easy to talk with. All documents where easy to understand and follow any instructions that came with. Very responsive to all points of contact. Very happy"
VanCompare.com is rated 4.38 based on 241 reviews