Urban Cooling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Cooling
Read Urban Cooling Reviews

About Urban Cooling:

At Urban Cooling, we have been installing all types of air conditioning solutions into residential, commercial, retail and leisure premises for over 20 years.

We specialise in providing air conditioning to buildings which otherwise cannot have it. With our solutions, buildings such as apartments and listed buildings can have the same standard of air conditioning as conventional systems provide, without the need for an external unit.

Operating within the M25, we undertake installations across all London postcodes.

Tell us how Urban Cooling made you happy
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hugh
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hugh
Urban cooling was able to find a solution for installing the outside units in a tricky scenario. Job was done quickly and units works well. Cheaper ompared to others!
We've had great engagement from the Urban Cooling team and they are always there to answer my questions. My only feedback is that when running their annual inspection, the team damaged my hallway walls with their equipment. My ask is that the team is more careful when bringing their things into the home.
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your hallway wall. If you would like our decorators to come and make good at our cost, please ring the office and they can get this sorted out for you. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will have a discussion with the maintenance team. Regards Tony Ellerker
I have been very happy with the Panasonic air conditioning system that was installed by Urban Cooling. The flat is in a new build and can get very hot during the summer months, but the new system (one unit in the bedroom and another in the kitchen/lounge) helps to maintain a comfortable temperature. The system has helpful settings like fast cooling and a quiet mode for the night. It's also possible to start the cooling remotely, via a mobile app, when on the way home. The reason I didn't go for the full 5 stars is that there was damage to my floor caused by the installation team. Although this was disappointing, I was pleased to have been able to agree on a compensation, which I received without delay.
Our new build flat, like many, gets uncomfortably hot inside for at least six months of the year and opening the windows just doesn't cool it down. Urban Cooling were able to give us air-conditioning using internal only systems - one of the only air conditioning providers in the UK able to do so. It's quite expensive compared to air conditioning with external units, but for us it's definitely been worth it as our flat is now a comfortable temperature throughout the year.
The installation was done quickly and the unit are working well. Little issues we have had: 1. One of our walls was damaged. They eventually fixed it. 2. The pipes coming off the cupboard unit were poorly installed - making our cupboard very impractical - it is now hard to use it as storage. 3. The WiFi connection of one of our units doesn't work.
Hi Charlotte, Thank you for the review, it is a shame we could not get 5 stars, we will review your feedback so we can provide a better service in the future. Can I just run through your points; 1. One of our walls was damaged. They eventually fixed it. - During installations, sometimes however careful a small bit of damage can happen, we are always careful and never mean to cause damage. We took responsibility for the minor damage immediately and requested that our professional subcontractor decorator come out to repair this free of charge. Unfortunately with any good professionals if they are good sometimes they get busy and we have to wait until they are free - I apologise for any inconvenience. 2. The pipes coming off the cupboard unit were poorly installed - making our cupboard very impractical - it is now hard to use it as storage. - I have just spoken to the office about this and we have not been made aware of any issue. If you had mentioned it we would have returned without any fuss to rectify the issue, I will get the office to call you now. 3. The WiFi connection of one of our units doesn't work. - We are aware of an issue of the wi-fi adaptor not connecting to your wi-fi back in September last year, after we sent out an engineer to take a look we have not heard anything back, so we assumed it was all rectified. If there is an issue we can come and take a look, sometimes it's a simple case of powering down the adaptor and turning it back on. I will get the office to contact you today, Regards Tony Ellerker Managing Director
The units work really well and cool the room down really quickly!
Urban Cooling installed AC in our docklands flat in 2021, overall the service was good and the unit works as expected. There were a couple of things that required the engineers to return and put right, but service particularly from Lisa in the office was always prompt and efficent. The compressor was initially noisier than I had expected but UC provided some sound dampening foam and one we got the compressor boxed in with MDF in the airing cupboard all was good.
Really great company with very professional engineers. The air conditioning works perfectly and is extremely quiet. Only aspect to be aware of is running costs, which is quite expensive with regards to water costs.
Hi Tom, Thank you for your review. Please give me a call in the office, it is likely that your property has a very high mains water pressure and the AC system needs a pressure reducing valve to lower the pressure, this will also lower the amount of water going through the unit. Regards Tony Ellerker MD Urban Cooling
System works great and installation was well organised and went well. We did have an issue on day one, which is only reason not five stars, which meant we had to call but they quickly came out the next day and it's working perfectly ever since! And it was just awesome during the summer!
Great installation however there were issues post the installation which were quickly dealt with the units are fantastic and make summer much more bearable! highly recoomend
Came and serviced our cooling unit on time and thoroughly. Very courteous engineer.
Urban Cooling consistently came back to ensure my fairly unique AC installation was working efficiently
Urban Cooling installed my Water Cooled air-conditioning system recently and it has been great. I had some initial problems which I needed rectifying however Urban Cooling dispatched an engineer on multiple occasions at short notice to fix the issues. the customer service was fantastic and I am now very pleased with the system. overall a very good company to work with.
Urban Cooling is rated 4.7 based on 109 reviews