Urban Cooling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Cooling
Read Urban Cooling Reviews

About Urban Cooling:

At Urban Cooling, we have been installing all types of air conditioning solutions into residential, commercial, retail and leisure premises for over 20 years.

We specialise in providing air conditioning to buildings which otherwise cannot have it. With our solutions, buildings such as apartments and listed buildings can have the same standard of air conditioning as conventional systems provide, without the need for an external unit.

Operating within the M25, we undertake installations across all London postcodes.

Unit G3
Newington Industrial Estate
London Road
Newington
Sittingbourne
Kent
ME9 7NU

My experience with Urban Cooling was very good right from first phone call to arrange a survey, through to the end of commissioning.

I was impressed but the time taken to review the options for installation at my home, and the clarity with which they were explained, and the fact that the job ran to time.

During the installation and commissioning, the team looked after my property very well, took time to clear up any mess and made sure I knew how the system worked before leaving.

All in all a very good experience. Would recommend.
So thankful this company exists! I quickly realised after moving into my new flat that it was a greenhouse in the spring and summer. After several weeks of misery I found this company - professional, responsive, fuss free and above all, a great product that really works. It’s great not to have an outside unit, which wouldn’t have worked easily for me. I did two rooms last year and have just done two more this year and am looking forward to a comfortable summer. I think the price is reasonable for what you get, and I was very pleased with the results last summer.
Excellent, professional service. The team couldn’t do enough to minimise the disruption to us and each day ensured there was no mess. Would definitely recommend!
I bought a water-cooled system from another company that broke as soon as it was installed. When the other company was unwilling or unable to fix it, I hired Urban Cooling to install a new system. The new system, installed by Urban Cooling, seems to work just fine. They were very knowledgeable, showed up when promised, and seemed to do a great job.
Very pleased with the air con that Urban Cooling installed. Install team were professional and friendly. House was left tidy and 'making good' repair work to ceiling was of a very high standard. We did have one or two snags during installation, but to their credit they took it very seriously and sent someone out the next working day to resolve the issue.
The unit has not been tested thoroughly as yet but from our limited trial of it, it seems that it will meet our needs when the weather gets warmer later in the year
Urban Cooling is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews