Urban Cooling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Cooling
Read Urban Cooling Reviews

About Urban Cooling:

At Urban Cooling, we have been installing all types of air conditioning solutions into residential, commercial, retail and leisure premises for over 20 years.

We specialise in providing air conditioning to buildings which otherwise cannot have it. With our solutions, buildings such as apartments and listed buildings can have the same standard of air conditioning as conventional systems provide, without the need for an external unit.

Operating within the M25, we undertake installations across all London postcodes.

Tell us how Urban Cooling made you happy
Urban Cooling installed my Water Cooled air-conditioning system recently and it has been great. I had some initial problems which I needed rectifying however Urban Cooling dispatched an engineer on multiple occasions at short notice to fix the issues. the customer service was fantastic and I am now very pleased with the system. overall a very good company to work with.
We had Urban Cooling system installed a year ago, in an apartment with floor to ceiling windows and south-east exposure. Before the installation the reception room could heat up to 35-38 degrees during a sunny day! Urban Cooling AC saved us! It's super efficient and powerful, cools a big apartment very quickly and it's not very noisy, even on high settings. The system condenser is water-cooled so it can be installed 100% internally, which is the only option in many London houses. It is also energy efficient, I was surprised that our electricity bills were not much affected.
Overall, a very good system that I would definitely recommend.
Urban Cooling is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews