U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
I spoke to a lady called Charllote, she was really helpful and understanding.

Brilliant customer service and over all happy with Charlotte's service.
Very good AGD quick service very recomndet
It was good to deal with Avineet
Thanks
Professionally assisted by Hamza
Very helpful
Very nice and helpful
If I could of put zero stars I would have.... It blows my mind that these guys are still legally operating.

They will not try resolve your issues, they take your money and demand documents after. If you are unable to provide them with what they need, they cancel policy with no refund.

Stay away from this car insurer, they will request extra documents post agreement. Unfair treatment, completely in this for profit.

I repeat they will not try to solve issues, they demand and CANCEL!
So far Udrive have gave me such a pleasant experience whilst being insured with them ! The staff are mega friendly too ! I will definitely be renewing my insurance with them again !
I recieved a call at 10am this morning 17/08/20 to validate my insurance and the man I spoke to told me he will call back within 2hrs and did not receive a response from anyone, I have spent the last 45-60 mins on the phone to the sales team and when I got to caller number 2 it automatically hung up on me i tried to call back and it told me the office is now closed,

I am not happy and I have been left with no insurance, I will be leaving a unhappy review on your website.

I want a full refund IMMEDIATELY!!!
Just hope police will investigate this company !!!
This company took money out from my account then sent an email stating that they would need to validate the policy before it is active I then decided not to proceed with this policy any longer called up for a refund was then told I would be charged even though the policy was not active yet spoke to a very rude lady on the phone who was shouting and swearing on the phone to me I asked to speak to a manager she refused and then subsequently cut the phone off on me horrible company horrible experience avoid by all means the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. Completely annoyed
gave a good quote from go compare took the money immediately but with no insurance inplace
had to contact them that took 3 phone calls and 4 hours on hold (go try yourself)
just for them to say couldn’t insure at the price and wanted extra £50 a month then charged me £75 to cancel. never had insurance or a policy in place as they are a insurance broker and not a insurance company so not sure why thay are taking money upfront
now no contact still have my money. so will have to contact FCA
Charlotte was amazing
They take money and then increase your insurance. I do not recommend
Customer service is really good & helpful! The price is it’s not bad !
Very good
Good Insurance Price. The support was fantastic, polite customer service. Getting in contact was a wait. Overall i’m a satisfied customer 👍🏻
Absolutely shocking service, tried charging me £268 to cancel my policy safe to say stay clear of these rip offs
Shocking service, adviser was rude, wanted to cancel the policy I had after selling the vehicle, they wanted to charge me £267 safe to say I wouldnt recommend or use these to anybody😂👍
Very bad customer service...No manner how to talk with customer..Seems like sitting down to snatch money from people...will never ever recommend...
U Drive Cover is rated 3.68 based on 798 reviews