U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
I purchased a policy from this company and decided to cancel the policy the next day, they promised to refund within 30 days however its been over a month and no refund. don't be tempted by the cheap quote, if you have to cancel your policy for what ever reason you will need to beg them for them refund your money. If you must buy then make sure your credit card company is in between to help you. Why should a company hold on to your money for over 30 days when you have cancelled the following day. when you take out a policy they don't give you 30 days to pay so why should they be afforded this privilege's?
I have bought a policy with them online , when I’ve told them that I found another insurance which was cheaper and better rate , they said they will charge me £120 for telling them that I want a refund and I had to wait for 30 days to get the rest of my money back very bad service absolutely a joke .
Good customer service and really helpful
Scam. After 5 days without insurance, when I spoke with them to ask for my money , they took £ 135 cancellations fees. For what? It's a big SCAM
Very good customer service Amy keep it up
This company is the most misleading organisation I have ever come across. Bumped up the price and refusing to refund the whole amount paid due to fees. The companies model is to hold you to ransom for your own money after failing to deliver a service. I have reported them to the Financial conduct authority as they go against their principles annd encourage any other customers to do so to prevent this business from operating. If you have been scammed for a cancellation fee, you can contact your bank to dispute the transaction due to them failing to deliver any goods or services. If you are new, I would stay away also and find a different provider. Any positive reviews stated here are most likely fake and added here from the company due to their bad reputation.
Customer service wasn’t great
They are advertised as an insurance company with a cheapest price if you buy it they raise the price by 25% and say the offer is not valid anymore and they are a broker!
Very very very unprofessional caused me so much stress when I was going through enough as it was horrible people like robots
Absolute 'siht' insurance company Absolute 'siht' insurance company. Not many time write reviews but i think.. if i want to aware people i have to do it!! I was went to gocompare and give me price of 120/month.. i paid the deposit.. and after the next day just call me to confirm all the details.. than they ask me for NINo (which no one been asked before) They call me the same date afternoon it's got something else in my record so they can give me just 189/months insurance.. and i said i don't want it.. but i still cannot drive my car! After this she said gonna call me but she never did!! after two day (still my car undriveable) called them and they charge me to CANCEL them NONE INSURANCE for 125 QUID!!! So NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THEM ANYMORE!
Great service quick and efficient
Absolutely rubbish service they took my money told me im insured and will call me back to confirm details so i realized after i wasn't even insure at all I've been driving to work and back past 3 days without insurance! So they then lie and blame me and staff who work there are also cocky so canceled my insurance and they have the cheek to charge me £80 fee when my car wasn’t insured in the first place! Putting a complaint against this company AVOID!
Worst company. if you fail to send in ncb in time they will cancel your insurance policy, Then demand 40% of the existing agreement of unused insurance. They are a company which lack buy and sell morals. as sick as the royal government. you get what you pay for. moneysupermarket.com do not do business with this company. i wonder why? beast on seats. great career stealing from people. sick
avoid scammers worst insurance ever
Rubbish absolutely
They will only will refund me 500 after 4 months when I cancel the policy and i paid 2200 how come I don’t know punch of thieves
Absolutely fantastic customer service. Genuinely very professional and understanding. Willing to help and not get frustrated with any and every question that I had. Will be recommending this company to all my family and friends.
They are very rude people and not helpful specially one of the girls she was shouting on me yesterday
I wish I had read the reviews before proceeding with this company. Absolutely horrendous experience,Worse company ever seen I bought policy and after few month I'had an accident which is not my fault some hit me from rear when I reported they said we cant any thing and after few days they call me said I cancelled your policy and you have to pat remaining amount, when I ask reason of cancellation they said stupid think that you did not tell you have bike and you doing your job at bike even I told them before buying, I chaplain to Financial Ombudsman Service and I request to please complain against u drive to Financial Ombudsman Service.
I took out a policy and cancelled it before the start date, was told I would be charged £75 for admin fee and within 30days receive the payment of the remaining fee has now been over 30 days and nothing suprise suprise how do scammers like these companies get on to comparison sites like money supermarket so easily??
U Drive Cover is rated 3.54 based on 890 reviews