Tyre Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
4.4
Based on 3,916 reviews
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
I got the tyres and had regular communications but some how ended up with 3 fitting appointments and the fitting garage had 6 tyres. I only ordered 2.
Thay did not fit the tyes I ordered on line ? And did not say anything
Had an appointment for 12.30 pm at F1 autocentres. Drove there expecting to have it done with only a short wait while looking around the shops. Got told a 2 to 3 hour wait as the appointment was made through a third party and not by F1. Had a long walk home and back. Was ready just over 3 hours for just 2 tyres no alignment.
Had tyres fitted on Thursday 10th February at motosave in Huddersfield. All ok went to work in the afternoon got into my car,tyre pressure indication light came up. 23 bar of pressure,so I stopped my car I have a tyre pump in my car put the pump to the tyre but the pressure wasn't low. Had to take to motosave this morning the valve was leaking wanted me to pay £15 for a new valve. I said I just had them fitted yesterday the valve should be right. Not happy at all. He put a new valve in and didn't charge me but not very good
was not happy this time as got my order wrong sending the wrong tyre size to my picked garage which was a waste of journey for me. could have at least given me a little discount for wasting my time but didn't. I cannot fault the garage I went to as they were very friendly welcoming staff.
Wrong tyres sent to the fitter, much cheaper make, no reduction offered. When I complained to Tyre Savings, I was told they would try to send the ones ordered by me later that day. So I had to waste 1 1/2 hours on a second round trip.
Firstly tires didnt reach fitter on the set day, then 3 days later the garage failed to book a slot set by Tyre Savings. This makes me travel there and back for nothing. Not the best service in the world.
Customer communications needs improvement. Appointment was rescheduled due to tyre delivery issue. Rescheduled appointment was not confirmed and tyres were not delivered for revised appointment. No explanation provided by Tyre Savings. New appointment arranged direct with fitter.
Ordering from tyre savings was easy and the prices every good but it comes at a cost! The chosen fitter Just Tyres fitted the tyres on time but did not replace the valves or balance the wheels, this was discovered as soon as I hit the motorway and got big wheel wobble. I'd use tyre savings again but not Just Tyres
Prices are great. Service leaves something be desired. I booked myself in for a tyre replacement at my local garage, along with an MOT and wheel alignment. Only to arrive and the garage having no knowledge of this. My local garage then rebooked me in for the following week, along with the same rates I acquired online. My local - 10/10 Tyre Savings - 2/10
Tyres were no delivered in time, I turned up to get them fitted and they were not there. No contact to advise of the issues and my details not passed onto the fitting center
For what seemed to be an easy process turned out to be not quite that as the service centre i booked through this website had very little information as to what was booked and they didn't have the time to complete the work, resulting in me having to rebook an appointment with the the following day
Booked through the website to be fitted on Monday, for then to get an email telling me the garage was fully booked that day.
Ordering the tyres online was simple and straight forward, unfortunately I will not be using them again, I chose a time slot suitable for me expecting to be there for approx 1 hour only having 2 tyres fitted, after 2 hours 15 mins I was told my car was ready,I mentioned about how long it had taken the mechanic was not bothered just said these are unrealistic time slots that do not fit in with there diary which was why it took so long, what a complete mess, also just trying to sort out a problem as marked both of my alloys when fitting the tyres. I am really dissatisfied with the whole process and would definitely not get my tyres sorted this way again, will not using the garage again they were not very friendly and really did not seem bothered. NO customer care at all. I think this reflects very badly on your business.
Tyresavings have been excellent in the past but this time they only delivered 3 out of 4 tyres. Neither the fitters or me could get hold of anyone via the customer service helpline, kept saying I was in a queue, then going to answerphone and then saying mailbox was full. Had to order the 4th tyre again, pay a bit more as the price had gone up, not a lot but annoying and then another trip to the fitters. Happy with the tyres and a good deal but service this time was really poor.
Ordered tyres and booking - email arrived approx 48 hours later cancelling order as no stock. Personally - I don’t think booking should have gone ahead if there was no stock.
The choosing and booking process was quick and easy, the only issue I have is that a few hours after booking the purchase of 2 tyres and arranging the place to have them fitted I received an email saying they had cancelled the booking because they could not get the tyres I chose. No offer to rearrange or to suggest alternatives, that was it. I was disappointed as it appeared to be straightforward at first and I haven't gone back to them.
The tyres supplied were not commercial rated and I did put the registration number in on the search for prices
I arrived at the centre to be told that they couldnt fit the tyres at the agreed time slot and i would need to wait 2 -3 hours. I rebooked at a centre nearer to home on 31st August. Will hopefully get my tyres fitted.
Arrived at tyre fitters at confirmed appointment time, charged £22 more than quoted as the tyre fitters said the tyres were different and more expensive, take them or leave them but had no option as car was booked in for mot later that day and reqd tyres
Tyre Savings is rated 4.41 based on 3,916 reviews