Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
The first time I booked with you, you allowed me to book but then confirmed you didn’t have my tyres in stock. The second time I booked through you, I was told the cost would be all inclusive but I was charged extra for tyre disposal.
Price and delivery good but the garage had received no information regarding my name, the booking time, a vehicle so were unable to accommodate me the day I had intended. I had to reschedule the following week, the garage manager said this happens regularly from tyresavings.com
Booked online to be done at formula 1 tyres.the tyres were delivered to them but no booking details had been passed to them.what should have been a30 minute job turned into 2 hours.
Advertised a tyre you didn't have, waste of time!
Difficult really as price wise the cheapest out there but I booked a local garage and was told I had an appointment for 1.30pm. On arrival at the garage they had no idea I was coming in and said they get this all the time with this company were clients are booked in and told but they dont inform the garage, they could only fit me in at 3pm which didnt really matter to me as I had the time but if you didnt then it would be pretty annoying. I would advise to call the garage prior to arrival to make sure they know you are coming to avoid any delay like I had. Based on my experience not sure I can recommend.
The tyre fitter was very good but had not received the order/booking from Tyresavings.com. It was fortunate that they had the tyres in stock and were willing to do the fitting at the quoted price
Hi,

Thank you for your recent Tyresavings.com review, without the feedback we wouldn't be able to improve our services. I have replied to your review in private.

If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tyresavings.com
Experience of ordering tyre was really good and straight forward, what was disappointing was the experience at the tyre fitter, as they could not find order initially and put the blame on tyre savings advising that orders are never put through correctly and all customers are told to turn up first thing when they do not have places.
As a result had to wait about an hour and a half for tyre to be fitted.
Might be better if communications with chosen fitting service are improved so that the experience is better and this could have them been a 5 star review.
Please find previous email sent with red area to the fitting service, the tyre centre you had me booked in for a fitting on the 28/08/2020@8:30am when I arrived at fitting centre was told by the proprietor of another business opposite that the tyre centre was closed for 4 days with no reason and no notification I had to go somewhere else at an additional cost. I am unlikely to use your service and the services of said tyre fitting centre again.
The online process was easy but the actual fitting was not good. Luckily I rang on the day of the fitting as I found out my booking wasn't on the system so my appointment wasn't as per my confirmation. If I hadn't rung I would have been non the wiser. No contact, no apology, nothing.
Although the price of tyres was good I had to wait 2 hours with nowhere to sit and nowhere to go.I had to hang around outside of the building for 2 hours and was not even offered a water on a really hot day.
Im totally shocked to turn up at the depot to get my tyres fitted the Garage put tyres on and told me he couldn't do the wheel balancing because machine was broke, i payed for a service that i didn't get. Totally disgusted. Should have not put the tyres and arranged another date.
Price of tyres very good unfortunately you never told to garage that I was going in to have the tyres fitted. So I was met with a very upset and busy guy in the garage that was not very happy I was there and I was left feeling very awkward when all I wanted was my tyres fitted
I ordered the tyre for fitting at the local garage for 5 days after ordering the tyre. When I got to the garage I was told that the tyre hadn't been delivered and they had to order a different tyre at the same price.

Tyresavings.com
On taking my vehicle to Auto tyres I found that once having my tyre fitted the mechanic informed me that my sensor was damaged, this was not the case before taking my vehicle to the garage as if so my warning light would have come on. Now after the tyre fitted my warning light is on, how strange and very concerning as to whether or not it was the garage at fault.
Good price but unable to supply what I ordered so they cancelled the order a few days before the fitting appointment.
Tyres have not been fitted yet he went to the wrong address been rearrange for Wed pm 19 feb
2 issues. One with the tyres and the other with the fitters.

The fitters: They had a lot of work to to make it seem like I’m not going to be delayed from my set appointment they simply got one wheel off and unscrewed the second one. Off he went then to finish someone else’s work.

After having my intelligence insulted I waited 20 plus minutes before he “returned” to finish my work.

When I was finally done and paid he informed me that he’s blocked my vehicle by taking off the wheels from another customer’s vehicle behind mine. I had to wait another 20 plus minutes before I could leave.

The tyres: Three of them are from 2019 and one from 2018. I wish they were all at least from the same year as this Cecile does low miles and the shelf life of these tyres will be over before their tread. I was given no option to change them.

Tyresavings.com
When I arrived at the designated dealer to fit the tyres I ordered through you, Formula 1 inCrewe, they didn’t have any record of the order made with you and I was there for a while before they could trace the booking. They said this happens a lot with your company and that if I had booked direct with them they could have given me a better deal

Tyresavings.com
The online selection was easy, however the problems came with the fitting, on arrival at the tyre depot I was greeted by a friendly fitter, I gave him a print of my order and told him that I had booked in to have the rear tyres replaced, he showed me the tyres and I took a seat in the waiting room, some 40 mins later a different employee informed me that all had been done and started to generate the paperwork, I made small chat saying that I'd be looking to replace the front tyres in a month or so, which stopped him in his tracks, apparently they had fitted the rear tyres on the front!! Maybe an easy mistake, but for the fact that the front and rear wheels are different widths and profiles, immediately obvious if he'd taken the time to check the sizes! So another wait while they replaced my front tyres and then changed out the rears.

Tyresavings.com
Booked the fitting, thru tyre savings, for 10.30 Saturday. Tyres arrived at 12.40, 20 minutes before fitting shop closed had to make another appointment for the following week. Very inconvenient as the car is used to travel to work week days and alternative transport had to be organised.

Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,593 reviews