Tyre Savings Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
"Excellent"
"Very good, best prices but fitting service wasn’t great."
"Excellent price and job down in about 40 mins great service very friendly"
"Very happy with the service and amount of money I saved on 4x tyres. But fitting was meant to be on Tuesday. Turned up at garage to find my tyres had not arrived. Told I would have to wait until Thursday as didn’t have them in stock! Saying that I would still use again. Thank you the Tyres I purchased are L-Comfort 68 — 185/55 16R"
"Great service"
"Thank you for a excellent service and formula one fitting staff quick and efficient."
"Tyres arrived at fitters as expected, fitting service was prompt and friendly overall pleased. Only issue is that tyres (both the same) supplied (Jan 2019) were dated on side wall as 3916 and 1517. If a law came into force for tyre age, then this could be an issue, making them around 2 years+ old before being put into service."
"SPOILT FOR CHOICE=VERY EASY TO FOLLOW= EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM TYRE SAVINGS AND THE AGENTS=GREAT SERVICE ALL ROUND.. THANK YOU"
"Perfect service, ultimate customer satisfaction, best value tyres"
"Excellent service from booking tyre, web site so straight forward to use, to tyre fitting. No waiting and tyre fitting centre close to home."
"Great service thanks I'm going to order some more tyres from you soon"
"Everything was very easy to follow online, tyres fitted quick and easy, was very painless with know messing about, thank you.."
"Excellent not for profit price"
"Would use again, great prices, great service at the garage i chose"
"Great service would use again"
"fitted on time service ok but let down by not setting the steering wheel to center before reseting the tracking leaving me with a slightly annoying steering wheel not straight and out of alignment to the stalks and road. hope to have this corrected on next visit"
"In my experience I would consider buying tyres from tyre saving a real bargain. Kwik fit charged me £123 for one tyre as a MOT failure. I paid £176 for TWO buying from Tyre Savings."
"Good tyres in a very good price, excellent service."
"Very dissapointed. I put in my registration number which identified the tyre I needed. However when I arrived at the garage to have the tyre fitted I was advised that it was the wrong one and it cost me double the price quoted by tyresavings. Will not be using this service again."
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for your feedback, without it we wouldn't be able to improve our services!

I have messaged you privately regarding your order.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Tyresavings.com
"Nice website and idea, but, garage not aware of booking and didn’t have tyres in stock as we were able to book on Friday for the Saturday."
Tyre Savings is rated 4.42 based on 648 reviews