Tyre Savings Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
"Website was easy to use and navigate, found cheapest tyres for my car and got them fitted at a local garage to me, with a day and time convenient to me as well, will use Tyresavings again"
"Easy and speedy transaction full cooperation from both supplier and fitting would recommend and shortly will be renewing my rear tyres as every thing went so well."
"Very disappointed about the fitting service, broke my locking nut but never told me on site, sent me away with only three nuts on vehicle and I didn’t notice until I checked my wheel nuts two days after, garage didn’t seem bothered, tyres we ok just what I ordered"
"Great price , fitting service was very slow after they changed my original booking slot which has never happened before !"
"Unbeatable on price I saved a lot of money getting my tyres from tyre saving great service from tyre fitters, would use again thanks."
"Excellent price, better than all the other internet companies plus Crayford tyres were both friendly and efficient. Will I use again, you bet!"
"Excellent price and quality. Tyre fitting by Jordon motors leicester was excellent in all aspects. Excellent customer journey. Welldone to both parties."
"Good service,fast and good value"
"Used tyre savings in the past can’t fault there service and price. And will defo use in the future 👍🏻"
"There is no point having a time selection for fitting when the fitting centre disregards this and operates a first come first serve service. Had I known this to be the case I would have arrived early and not wasted 3hrs of my day waiting as I was at the back of the queue when I arrived for my “appointment” at 12:30."
"Excellent service, great choice and value. Good amount of nearby garages to choose from too who did a good job."
"Ordered Monday fitted Wednesday at my choice of time and place what more can you ask the poor rating was only chosen to force the system to accept survey and is in no way a comment on the product or your service"
"Well organised, excellent service."
"Pleasant people . Job carried out to my satisfaction . Will definately use Grande Tyres again . Reasonably priced tyres."
"first class, will use again"
"No problems with the local fitting service used or as such with Tyre Savings, other than the website allowed me to book a time slot in the morning that the local garage couldn't honour because their tyre deliveries take place late mornings. Knowing this would have saved me a wasted trip to have tyres fitted that had not yet arrived!"
"Very pleased with the service I received at set tyres.And the service from you the tyres were delivered on time and a very good price .*"
"Did what it says on the tin"
"Very good. Good price"
"damaged alloy score mark around rim not happy with a 3 year old car"
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 930 reviews