Tyre Savings Reviews

Anthony Davidson
Tyre Savings 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Robert Johnson
Tyre Savings 5 star review on 27th December 2020
The purchaseing process was easy and efficient, the fitting was a little more hit and miss. I delivered the two wheels the evening before to make it easier for the fitting station to have them done first thing in the morningas my appointment was 8.30-9.30am I left my work at 9.45 to go and collect the 2 wheels only to find they had never been done, (why have appointments I ask). 15 minutes I was told it would take 35 minutes later I left having paid for the tyres whilst I waited. Not an experience I would like to repeat.
Posted 1 hour ago
Twice I have used this garage for tyres now both times good service
The price of the tyres could not be Beaton and to have it fitted at my local garage was excellent
Turned up at garage and tyres hadn't been sent so was a waste of time.
Brilliant service
Tyre Savings.com is a very efficient way of getting a good deal when buying your new tyres and a shout-out to the boys in Samko ltd. in Newport for the speedy professional fitting. Well happy!
Great service, with good price’s. Cheers.
Great service
Excellent service with competitive prices would recommend to anyone👍👍👍
Excellent service, whats more almost half the price quoted by local dealership!!
Service was brilliant, both from Tyre Savings and the garage who performed the changes.
Tyre savings is a greta web site for securing tyres at a reasonable cost. The fitters they use, in my case Just Tyres Milton Keynes are appalling. My wife turned up at our slot time of 1.30 to be told by a grumpy worker, all the cars in front of you are booked in for 1.30. An hour later she asked how much longer it would be, to be told he was still finishing other cars and couldn't be sure. She gave up and left after wasting one hour 15 mins.
Great service. Easy to order online and then make an appointment at a local tyre fitter.
Tyre fitter was very careful not to mark my wheels and even washed the tyre soap off !, leaving the car as clean as it was on arrival.
Awesome tyre's delivered on time would definitely buy this way again
Absolutely good price for tyre& Good service as well.
No problems, no fuss! Turned up at Setyres at Burgess Hill, fitted and away. Great Service at Setyres!
It’s a tyre. But the staff were very pleasant and very efficient and the workshop was particularly clean.
Impressed, one email confirming purchase and appointment which is all you need. Appointment time spot on, the garage did a great job (I have had a bad experience in the past) Love the tyres, I will be back for two more in around a month.
Used this company quite often so easy and fast quality tyres booked fitting done on time would highly recommen this company thanks
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 3,245 reviews