Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
More Photos & Videos
great prices and easy to buy correct tyre's. fitting was quick and service good.
The price and the website are fantastic. The fitting and fitters are inexperienced, disorganised, rude and not fit to fit tyres. I suggest you get different fitting company.
Very quick and efficient will use again
2nd time have I used this company , easy straight forward .
Good price for my tyres. The fitter at the garage mysteriously found one of my locking wheel nuts missing despite the fact they were all there when I drove it into their car park. Strange eh?
Fantastic to deal with great service to very happy to buy from again top company
Price of tyres very good unfortunately you never told to garage that I was going in to have the tyres fitted. So I was met with a very upset and busy guy in the garage that was not very happy I was there and I was left feeling very awkward when all I wanted was my tyres fitted
Quick and efficient service,walk in hand over keys wait a short time and drive away,tyre savings online site easy to use and not long winded
Great service,best seller I will do again A+++++++++++
I ordered from your website and as insyructed turned up at the garage to have them fitted. However much to my disappointment the tyres had not arrived! I was told to take the matter up directly with yourselves and having tried to call yourates customer service department at least ten times with no facility to leave you a message, I cancelled my order via an email. I had an appointment in London with a client which I had to cancel. This didn't reflect well on my business nor doesn't on yours. Will I use your company again absolutely and categorically "NO"
Perfect and the best service. i recommend 100% for Savers.
Very efficient friendly service... Thank you
tyres were fitting by kam long eaton no fuss.excellent.
Waste of time

Tyrws never arrived at garage, decided to go els where and spend more, dont waste your time with these fools
Absolutely delighted with the tyres and customer service. The tyre fitting service was excellent. No problem at all. I will certainly be using this company again and recommending it to others.
Keep up the brilliant work!
Went surprisingly according to plan. The fitters, Just Tyres of Reading, were efficient and helpful throughout.
4 new tyres fitted, changed over spare wheel, checked alignment and all done with professionalism and curtesy. Nice that they wiped down the car with alocoholic gel and were very safe regarding covid. Best price too!
Good price and brilliant service by the fiiting team .
User friendly website. Excellent choice, many brands, all ranges price and information easy to see. Good options when choosing a garage for fitting.
All great would use again.
Fabulous service throughout. I shopped around a lot for tyres and these were the best priced and fitting was only down the road. Great communication from the moment I ordered to afterwards where they checked all was ok. Will certainly use again!
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,289 reviews