Tyre Savings Reviews

Based on 3,934 reviews
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
Superbly easy to use 👍👍👍
Posted 1 hour ago
Used the mail order service. Simple to use and Tyre arrived on time and in good condition.
Great price on the tyre. The tyre fitter from Halfords was excellent, he took great care and skill to remove and fit the tyre without a mark on my 21 inch diamond cut wheel. Will definitely use this company again.
very good service they only took around 10 to 15 min and the car was ready cant fault them
Got to the fitting station & no paper work from you, after about 20 mins. of phoning around the problem was sorted, not very impressed
Price is low, which is good. But the trouble you put the tyre centres through is not so good.
Dear sir I have not used your service at this present moment but I will be later this Year from September onwards thanks
Didn't even get an appointment was told that the garage had changed their operating hours so the initial Saturday that I had booked was now not going to be available. A total inconvenience.
Brilliant service. Very informative site when choosing the tyre that suits you and your budget. The tyre fitting centre was great. The staff were professional and polite. Will always use Tyre savings for best prices and service. Cheers Wayne
Cheaper and quicker than all the rest.
The tyres were competitively priced, the car was booked in and the tyres were fitted as expected.
Really easy to find the best value for money tyre from a local company to my house. With the cost of Iving hitting everything tyre savings .com really have helped me. Excellent service..
Excellent service, will definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Good value. Excellent tyre-fitting service. Highly recommended.
Good price, my only criticism if I had one would be your lack of emails confirming everything! As nothing came through regards confirmation, no email or text with my appointment! I had the phone the garage to confirm myself!!
great great great great
Very efficient highly recommended !!
Not very good, arrived at the date and time given 1030am to be told it couldn’t be found on the appointment list, then it was found but I was then told it couldn’t be done until 3:00pm, when I arrived at that point I was told I would have to wait as they were busy with two people carrying out a MOT, this was a complete waste of the day, I won’t be using your company again.
A very good service and efficient
Price paid for premium tyres was very good, good fitting service, would recommend to family and friends.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.41 based on 3,934 reviews