Tyre Savings Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
Christopher Maguire
"When I arrived to get the tyres put on the size were wrong and cost me an extra 50 pounds. The tyre service a lady in front of me had the same problem this was after giving my car registration number not so cheap after all."
Jak Voden
"Typed my number plate into the website and gave me the wrong size tyres for my car so couldn’t get them fitted. Avoid using these"
William Grant
"Not happy at all Put registration in was told had a choice of tyre too pick from selected 4 tyres was told they where the correct tyres for my vehicle Was given a price that I was happy too pay Was asked where I would like them fitted chose Formula 1 stevenage Was told too be there at 12.30 next day Arrived at 12.20 was greeted by a member of staff who told me that there was a 2 hour wait and that they dont do pre booked appointments Waited 2 and a half hours only too be told that the tyres where incorrect for my vehicle he then proceeded too offer my there own tyres for twice as much or I could wait 5 days for them too get replacements over all very unhappy as I had too take time out from my work Very unhappy about this and the overall outcome"
"Cheapest around and brilliant service would recommend you to anyone thank you"
"All good. Good sevice"
"Excellent"
"Fantastic"
"Searched for my tyres online, ordered them and booked into a local fitter. I paid what was quoted. Fast a reasonable cost. I will definitely use again."
"Great prices only tyre fitting took 50min"
"Fantastic delivery and excellent tyres for the price"
"Fantastic service from start to finish"
"How about running a competition to win 4 new tyres ?πŸ˜›πŸ‘Œ"
"Great service and advice, and treated with respected when explaining tracking issues,"
"Didn’t get my tyres Went to formula one autos sittingbourne waited for 20 min no one came out so I left"
Hi,

Thank you for your recent Tyresavings.com review, without the feedback we wouldn't be able to improve our services. I have replied to your review in private.

If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Jenny
Tyresavings.com
"Was good to talk to buy them and then for a better mode of payment at the selected garage, resolved nicely. Thanks."
"Didn’t have my tyre. After going through all the ordering and sorting the time date out. 10 minutes of my life I won’t get back."
Hi,

Kind Regards
Jenny
Tyresavings.com
"Good price for good tyres. Will use again."
"excellent service tyres were ready but I had cocked up as the rearts are a different size No problem for the Guys at HI-Q they exchanhes the tyres for next day a nd fitted one happy customer"
"Nice and quick service"
"Service was good and fast, happy with the tyres I ordered, good value for money."
"Outstanding value & service."
"Simple and easy to use. Swift and friendly service. Great job πŸ‘"
"Great information to compare tyres for my vehicle. And great that it could be booked at a time and place that was convenient for me. Recommend to friends or family"
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 1,630 reviews