Tyre Savings Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
William Grant
"Not happy at all Put registration in was told had a choice of tyre too pick from selected 4 tyres was told they where the correct tyres for my vehicle Was given a price that I was happy too pay Was asked where I would like them fitted chose Formula 1 stevenage Was told too be there at 12.30 next day Arrived at 12.20 was greeted by a member of staff who told me that there was a 2 hour wait and that they dont do pre booked appointments Waited 2 and a half hours only too be told that the tyres where incorrect for my vehicle he then proceeded too offer my there own tyres for twice as much or I could wait 5 days for them too get replacements over all very unhappy as I had too take time out from my work Very unhappy about this and the overall outcome"
Lee Smith
"I was sent the wrong tyres. You was informed of this. I gave you my van registration and was sent tyres the correct size but not commercial."
Ian Humphries
"The tyres advised and delivered where the wrong size and thus the wrong price. I had taken a day off work to get this done and so had to pay the additional price. I had no problem at all with the garage as they did everything they could to help."
"Poor service; got sent to fitter who had gone bust months ago."
"Good price better than any local garages"
"ALL went well as per what was said on the tin,Saved cash, and all work done in under the hour.I will use next time i need new Tyre."
"Excellent service, purchase of tyres very straightforward. Tyresavings.com had the best price for my particular Continental tyres. The local garage that fitted tyres provided a prompt and efficient service."
"Great price but comms could have been better. Fitter didn't receive email so unsure of quoted price. Fitters were the worst I've experienced in 30 years."
"Amazing once again"
"Tyre company didn't know I was coming. Asked who I had booked with. Said tyre I ordered was wrong one. I explained that I just put my vehicle reg in and it chose the size for me. Guy said 3 different sizes of tyres and one chosen was not same as already on car. Website said I needed a 14 and apparently all others on car a 15. Finally got a tyre but paid more than I was expecting to pay. Good job I took a bit more cash with me to pay."
"Avoid. Don't waste your time"
"Avoid. Don't waste your time"
"can't fault it"
"One star for tyre savings who did change my appointment time. Zero customer service for SW Tyres Ltd who aggressively refused to honour appointment time turned out the contents of my boot looking for nut screws and made me feel upset by their confrontational attitude. This was the second time using them after they changed the wrong tyre last time. Will never use them again appalled at their lack of customer service even walking off whilst my card payment went through so it had to be voided and done again. The rude man was the owner."
"Its very good deal and good service"
"Excellent experience tyre fitting prompt & friendly"
"Horrible service. They book me appointment I went there and nobody know anything about it. I ring them but no answer just a voice mail. Tried few times without a result, of course I left a message and they suppose to call me back. Week later nothing happens. Don't waste your time get someone else."
"For the price and tyre quality and service I cannot complain. I will certainly be returning"
"Great price and found a brilliant little garage that fit the tyre"
"Brilliant service"
"Great price, £20 per tyre cheaper than anyone else, efficient, tyres were waiting for me at the fitting centre as per the email. Fitting centre good, friendly guys no isues the whole process stress free"
"Tyres arrived on time, but the garage didn't have me booked in to the fitting slot that I signed up for, so wasted time hanging about as a result."
Tyre Savings is rated 4.47 based on 1,385 reviews