Tyre Savings Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
"Very straightforward, easy, I save £40 on 4 Firestone's. Easy 5 stars"
"Good price included balancing and fitting. Used local HiQ garage in Oxford. Excellent."
"Service was nonexistent as my tyres were unavailable after the order being confirmed initially.... with no alternative offered after the last minute cancellation."
"very helpful staff over the phone - great customer service!"
"It was a nightmare i turned up 20 mins early for my tyre fitting at southall tyre centre only to be told my tyres are not there and had been collected by tyre savings and sent back. The manager was goodthough and went to collect my tyres after 45 min wait."
Hi Mr Hutton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your fitting experience at Southall discount Tyres.

I am very sorry that you had a long wait in order to get your tyres fitted and there was some confusion over the location of the tyres.

I can assure you the tyres were not collected by ourselves prior to your booking. I have looked into your order fully and sent you a private message.

Adam
Tyresavings.com
"Great value as well as a very fast and efficient service."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would definelty recommend using the service I was pleasantly surprised and will be my first port of call next time I need tyres."
"Saved £20 and arrived on time."
"Good"
"Tyre saving was fine, fitting at tyrepod experience poor. Booked in at one branch only to be told when I got there no fitters. Had to take tyre to another branch 3 miles away."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're glad you had a good experience ordering through with Tyresavings.com website.

I am very sorry to hear that this was let down by your experience with the fitting centre though. All our centres are emailed a confirmation of the booking when the customer places the order, so we do expect any problems with a fitting date or time to be reported to us so that we can look to sort an alternative arrangement with a customer to minimize the inconvenience caused.

I will contact the garage to highlight the importance of communication in regards to this issue.

Once again we're sorry you have not had an all-round good experience and we will aim to improve our service for the future.

Kind Regards
Adam
"Very Good"
"Good value, nice service. Very happy customer"
"Great service will be using again"
"Great service with great prices"
"So easy to do loads cheaper doing it this way no problems at all with fitting all done so quick"
"Had to wait over 3 hours for tyres to be fitted despite being given a 1 hour slot."
Hi Mr Bridgett

Thank you for your feedback regarding your fitting experience at Stoneacre.

I am very sorry that you had a long wait in order to get your tyres fitted. I have looked into your order and sent you a private message.

Ashleigh
"Very good."
"Didn't use your service in the end as you sent me an email, after the initial confirmation of the time slot, to say that there was problem obtaining the tyres that were ordered for a Saturday fitting and you had changed my appointment to Tuesday. Unfortunately I was not in the area on Tuesday so had to make alternative arrangements with another on line supplier."
Hi Mr Meaden

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry that you were unable to have your tyres fitted as expected on the Saturday and that you had to look elsewhere to source tyres. I understand this must have been very disappointing for you and I apologise for any inconvenience this caused.

I have looked into your order and sent you a private response.

Ashleigh
Tyresavings.com
"The tyre saving service was great it was the fitting centre that I had the problem with but the tyre saving customer service sorted it out"
"Very good price very good service"
Tyre Savings is rated 4.44 based on 319 reviews