Tyre Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
Every thing went smoothly. God price and service.
Tyre savings made it easy to order and book fitting close to my address. Tyre fitting went smooth but have had to go back to get the wheels balanced again as they were not done correctly first time.
Great service offering good prices with a selection of fitters to choose from, have used before & would use again.
Didn’t get the chance to have tyres fitted due to not available for time booked and wasn’t called by yourselfs to arrange alternate time to fit tyres. So was cancelled, i won’t use your service again.
I have the ability to write 2 reviews. So if I was not satisfied with the service, that would really hurt a lot the overall score. I am very picky and extremely difficult to please. Fortunately the team did well enough. I have been unable to detect even the slightest hints of cheating. They provide honest information and advice, and they did more and charged less just to impress. The doubts went away and I can confirm from experience: This is not a dodgy company, but a good one. As of the beginning of December 2019, the people that work in Old Station Garage - are trustworthy and reliable. That's why I hereby issue the score. They have earner: 10/10.
Would recommend Tyre Savings and use again, excellent service throughout, saved myself plenty of money on 2 new front tyres
Cheapest on net. ‘The Garage’ in York were excellent
Cheapest I could find on the web. Good quality tyre for the money. The fitter in York was great.
A great price and then good service from the fitter. No complaints. Took a little longer than anticipated at the fitters but they kept me informed. I also got a free car health check and the car washed and the carpets vacuumed, can’t say fairer than that. Overall good value and good service. Recommended.
Tyre savings give good service,good communication and are very efficient and offer good customer service, shame the same cannot be said of the fitting service, stoneacre in York. Absolute shambles of a place, no interest in customer service I was amazed they actually fitted the right tyres to the right vehicle, twice I have used them and both times they were hopeless. Will use tyre savings again but never! Ever! At stoneacre York.
Awesome service and price from first ordered until fitting.
Excellent service have used the company three times and it's been brilliant
Really good and quick service excellent would definitely use again and recommend
Would not use again. Got to appointment on time, centre did not have us booked in. They were not expecting us and they said they would try and fit in but after 3 hrs still not fitted so left.
Easy to order , had no problem at tyre centre , and a great saving in price . Would Definatly use again
Great value for money fitting service at Strathclyde tyres was fantastic
Best Price .. Best Service !
Good price but had to go and collect tyres as could not fit them when I wanted
Very happy with the service, in addition to the tyres they were able to repair the bent rims whilst I waited. Great service.
Good service, fitting station very busy and running late.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 1,843 reviews