Tyre Savings Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
"Definitely the lowest prices"
"Arrived at the fitters as arranged tyres ready and waiting fitted without delay at the price quoted, what more can you ask for ! Would certainly use tyre savings again"
"Had to replace a tyre but wanted the same brand as before, once tyre size was picked I was given a choice of tyre center with fitting time best suited to myself. Prompt delivery, never took the free fitting but was offered"
"Had a coffee while tyre was fitted. Friendly service. Easily found what I was looking for on tyre savings website. Plenty fitting centre's nearby."
"Great fast turnaround within the hour of arriving, highly recommend 👍."
"Found using Tyre Savings simple and reliable. They upgraded my tyres for no additional cost when selected ones became unavailable and the fitter I selected was great."
"Never been to a garage where staff are so rude! Was booked in for half 9 and got told I’m not n would have to wait till there not busy! Was not happy at all as had my breaks booked in at another garage and couldn’t make it"
Hi,

Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear the staff at the fitting centre talked to you in a rude manor, I will make sure this is passed on to the garage so they can put a stop to this behaviour.
The garage being busy definitely does not excuse the fact that you weren't treated with respect. I am very sorry the fitting centre did not fit the tyres within your booked time slot. All our fitting centres get an automated email at the time of booking so they're able to log that into their system.

The garage should notify us of any issues that might impact on the fitting time. Had they done that we could have called you to delay the fitting so you were not kept waiting.

I hope your experience has not effected your opinion of Tyresavings.com as a whole and we sincerely hope that you will bare us in mind the next time you require new tyres.

"they damage my wheel"
Hello and thank you for your review.

I'm very sorry to hear that your wheel was damaged during your fitting. I can appreciate this must have caused disappointment. All liability for damages are the responsibility of the garage. If you haven’t already I suggest you speak and visit the garage so they can examine your vehicle.

Tyresavings.com
"Excellent value for money will definitely recommend Tyre Savings to others.Had to wait 30 mins on arrival for fitting, however tyre was fitted within the one hour time slot that I was given."
"The fittings service OK"
"Tyres delivered to garage without paperwork so garage could not fit at booked in time, Had to be done the following day when garage very bizzy..No apology received from Tyresave,although they informed garage they would phone and do so..Not a very slick operation,in fact typical useless British service.The fitting.Garage was excellent."
Hi,

Thank you for your valued feedback. I am very sorry to hear the garage could not locate the paperwork for your appointment. When a booking is placed the garage receives an automated email with the date and time of the fitting so they can then log that onto their system, so there is no excuse for your experience.

I apologise for us not getting in contact with you, we understood the garage were happy to arrange a new fitting slot directly with yourself. We feel it is a smoother system arranging directly with the garage in these rare situations as you can arrange a time and date that is convenient for both yourself and the fitting centre. I am very sorry you haven't received a much deserved apology for this major inconvenience. I have raised the issue with the depot responsible for delivering the tyres and the paperwork. I have also forwarded the details of this booking to our IT department to investigate further into why the automated email was not picked up on.

Without customer feedback we're unable to refine our practices to make sure we can provide future customers with the best service possible.

Once again I apologise for the sub-standard service you have received. I am happy to note that you thought the chosen fitting partner delivered excellent service.

Tyresavings.com
"I used Tyresaving.com to get four new tyres for my Evoque. The price was unbelievable £30 a tyre cheaper than the local garages. The fitting went as planned. All in all a great money saving experience"
"Excellent Service and very competitive. Will definitely use again."
"Appoinment at 10:30..x2 front wheel tyre change nearly 2hrs...very slow.."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your fitting took longer than expected, as our fitting partners use state of the art equipment they often have very high workloads. Also due to the nature of the business it is unfortunately very easy to over run on what could appear to be the simplest of jobs. That being said, we still expect high levels of customer service and the garage should have tried to contact you before the fitting if they knew they were running late. I have taken down the details of the fitting centre and will raise a complaint with their head office, specifying the need to comply with the time slots.

I have sent you a private message that goes into more detail.

Tyresavings.com
"Tyres were changed on time and quick. Service excellent. Would recommend."
"Good value tyres, purchased 2 initially due to underestimating wear then purchased 2 more the next day, now I am legal on each corner. All interactions with the team at Hailsham Treads was all good, very helpful and happy in their work Will use again"
"Great service thank you"
"Good price, fast, efficient and friendly service."
"Brilliant, even when we managed to order the wrong size tyres the first time - it was no problem to change the order. The tyre fitting garage we chose from their list were also excellent and friendly. Will definitely use again."
"Very cheap tyres and straight forward online service"
Tyre Savings is rated 4.44 based on 486 reviews