Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
Excellent and swift service
Very good service and efficient
Using the website was quick and easy and prices were great but using the fitter was not. McConechys is Airdrie were very unprofessional, zero customer service and said they would try and fit us in when we had booked an appointment. Half the staff weren't wearing masks and changing a tyre shouldn't take an hour. Would use website again but not that fitter.
Fantastic service. Jenny kept me informed every step of the way. Great tyres at a lowest price. Will use again. Thanks
Great online service, and greater install by garage. Clean, swift and install by competent mechanics.
This is the second time I have you tyre saving, it works well for me as I can choose which tyres and garage which sort me. Would you again
Tyres weren't delivered to the garage. Garage now sourcing different tyres apparently better tyres and discounting them for the inconvenience as took day off work and now having to take another day so definitely ideal.
Booking is easy and understandable, prices are great value with a good range of fitters. The fitting garage was top class and would have no hesitation in using again.
Overall a good experience.
Best way to buy tyres
cheap and easy
My dealings with tyre savings has been very good for the last two times that I have used them. Apart from the little hiccup with the delivery date changing from Friday to Saturday. No problem at all. Also very pleased with the fitting service, straight from entering the shop ,information given.keys passed to fitter, and within about 40mins job done.As I have done before,will use again. Very pleased.Thanks,Mr Beatty.
Very good price and service.
Good service , great price.
very good service.
Very good service from start to finish.
Delighted with the 2 new front tyres for my Audi Q3. Website easy to navigate and complete purchase. Excellent all-in price and no added extras to the price quoted. Also very happy with partner fitters.
Great price, would use it again highly recommend.
Excellent Customer service , But the Tyre fitters are like Charities imposing themselves on you to part with cash for jobs that could wait or don't need doing, also the Tyres themselves almost looked Grey which questions me to ask if they are old stock.
Very poor service, Garage where I book my car in had moved premises.....type Savings didn’t even know. When I contacted them and they found out what went wrong....the tyre had not even Been delivered.....

Use at your own risk of been let down
Reasonably priced, responsive office staff (Jenny), timely delivery of products to fitting depot, professional reception at fitting station, a little bit longer to fit (give slot booked) but no big deal - $64k question? Would I use again or recommend..... Yes
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,526 reviews