Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
Booking is easy and understandable, prices are great value with a good range of fitters. The fitting garage was top class and would have no hesitation in using again.
Overall a good experience.
Best way to buy tyres
cheap and easy
My dealings with tyre savings has been very good for the last two times that I have used them. Apart from the little hiccup with the delivery date changing from Friday to Saturday. No problem at all. Also very pleased with the fitting service, straight from entering the shop ,information given.keys passed to fitter, and within about 40mins job done.As I have done before,will use again. Very pleased.Thanks,Mr Beatty.
Very good price and service.
Good service , great price.
very good service.
Very good service from start to finish.
Delighted with the 2 new front tyres for my Audi Q3. Website easy to navigate and complete purchase. Excellent all-in price and no added extras to the price quoted. Also very happy with partner fitters.
Great price, would use it again highly recommend.
Excellent Customer service , But the Tyre fitters are like Charities imposing themselves on you to part with cash for jobs that could wait or don't need doing, also the Tyres themselves almost looked Grey which questions me to ask if they are old stock.
Very poor service, Garage where I book my car in had moved premises.....type Savings didn’t even know. When I contacted them and they found out what went wrong....the tyre had not even Been delivered.....

Use at your own risk of been let down
Reasonably priced, responsive office staff (Jenny), timely delivery of products to fitting depot, professional reception at fitting station, a little bit longer to fit (give slot booked) but no big deal - $64k question? Would I use again or recommend..... Yes
Better prices than other sites
As described, fitted quickly..A+
I was impressed both with the saving of £40 on two tyres and the fitting which was done promptly and courteously. I managed to get the 2 tyres the day before my order originally said so was able to prove to the police that my balding tyres had been replaced with brand new. Would definitely recommend tyre save.
Had a few tyre's from them now and good all in price and love being able to get them fitted within days and at my time from a local dealer i know and trust.
The best prices after checking many sites. Ordering online was simple and quick, with a tyre fitting service close to home at a time suitable for me. Tyres fitted and paid for at site.
Excellent service all round.
Very good. Even when I ordered the wrong tyre the customer service was brilliant and dealt with the problem promptly
Didn’t have tyres done as the garage said they don’t have access to on line bookings and was told I would need to come back later
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,519 reviews