Tyre Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
customer service
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
After searching the internet I found that Tyre Savings offered the best price for the tyre I was seeking. as a result of a puncture. I placed the order online, chose the fitting workshop, date and time all of which was very straightforward. When I arrived at Just Tyres in Uxbridge the tyre was fitted efficiently without delay and I paid the agreed amount. Very pleased and impressed with the whole service and would definitely use again.
GOOD PRICE FOR AVON TYRES APPOINTMENT SYSTEM WORKS WELL Garage started me 15 minutes earlier than my appointment 10+ for them to early to review the tyres now only done about 200 miles without problems
First class service,couldn't fault it. Will use you again for sure. Thank you.
Amazing ! Needed a couple of budget tyres in a hurry, and they delivered exactly what I needed at zero fuss. Quick request via the website, and a follow-up phone-call to the fitter and voila, Job Done. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to use this service again and again and again.
I ordered the tyre for fitting at the local garage for 5 days after ordering the tyre. When I got to the garage I was told that the tyre hadn't been delivered and they had to order a different tyre at the same price.
Very helpful and proffesional service arrived extremley early for my appointment was told it was no problem in and out in 15 mins excellent just what you expect
excellent price and service. thanks
TYRE SAVINGS EXCELLENT BUT NOT THAT IMPRESSED WITH JUST TYRES
Perfect tyres and service
The whole process of ordering online was simple and easy to use. Booking a timeslot that suited me was fantastic everything about this was great and I highly recommend. Unfortunately the morning of the fitting I had to call and postpone as I woke up under the weather. It might just be a normal "summer" cold but in today's climate you can't chance it so I'm now on a minimum 14 day self isolation "staycation" in the house.
The fitting service was atrocious trying to charge me extra for fitting and saying the tyres were more expensive to what it said online the tyres were dirty after fitting the alloys were absolutely filthy I won’t be picking that particular garage that did them baring in mind this was a dealership garage
Good price and job well done
Tyre Savings like many online dealers had a great choice of tyres for my car. I chose Saferich because of the official tyre ratings eg economy, wet grip & noise. I was able to choose from a list of appointment times at a local branch of McConechy's. Expert, efficient & prompt service from these guys. I'd use Tyre Savings & McConechy's for my next tyres.
Tyres were there on time for fitting. The fitting center however is questionable. After getting my tyres fitted, the day after one of the tyres were flat. Upon calling the garage to notify them via phone, I received a less than inviting response and had to travel back to the fitting center to have the tyre looked at. It turned out that the issue was a valve issue and they had to replace that. Why this wasn't checked before the fitting was complete I didn't know but the service could've been better.
Great service great price and will def use again. Top marks
Excellent service very efficient.
Had to re-book otherwise itd have been 5*. Recommend.
simple to use web site clear pricing for the tyres and fitting nothing was hidden in small print and the tyre fitting service was on time and very quickly fitted
Couldn’t fault tyre savings. Great price and no problems with fitting and payments Would definitely recommend them
The earliest appointment offered was three days sooner & £7 cheaper, than next best competitor. Only one fitting garage/agent in my area, but travelling 12 miles was ok on my spacesaver spare. The Tyre was exactly to ordered spec. Haven Tyres were prompt with app't time, & did a clean thorougher job. I was very impressed overall with whole transaction.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,202 reviews