Tyre Savings Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
"Great service, only booked the day before, turned up at the appointment tyres had just arrived + fitted within 30 minutes & good on price"
"Prompt service, very efficient."
"Good new tyres and lasted long. Price was great saved loads and hoping when i order again i do get great deal again"
"Easy to use site .. detailed information about the tyres and a great price.. fitted on the Day and time to suit me.... Perfect"
"great service - quick and efficient. i would use this again"
"Friendly prompt service and good value tyres, less expensive than some tyre companies."
"First class service all round. This was so simple and quick. Will use again and will recommend to friends and family!"
"Top service from ordering my 2 back tyres and to having them fitted .. Mid Devon tyres customers service excellent .. Thank you so much from shaun owner of the mod barbers of Exeter"
"Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value! Highly recommended. Would return!"
"Gordons tyres, stanley, wakefield fitted rear wheels on too tight could not remove wheel bolts, cost £50 to have wheel bolts removed by special equipment and new bolts fitted."
"Easy to order and the price was much cheaper than the big players, however the tyres weren't all from the same date of manufacture or batch. Not sure if that makes a difference though."
"Great prices for the P zero tyres and great service by fitters ."
"Good alround service will use again"
"Excellent saving when using this web site. Followed up but an excellent garage fitting. Will be using again for sure."
"Excellent value for money"
"Went 1hr before my time slot, only to be told it was 1st come, 1st serve basis which means the allocated slots are pointless. Then a car that arrived after mine still got seen to before mine! When I then questioned the manager again about the 1st come 1st service rule, he just said mine will be looked at in a minute! All in all spent over 4 hours to get 3 tyres fitted! Next time will use etyres as usual."
Hi

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience having your tyres fitted. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have looked into your order and sent you a private message.

Kind regards
Ashleigh
Tyresavings.com
"Good service and fitting and very easy to order, unfortunately one of the two tyres I ordered appears to be fault and has a large defect on the side wall"
"Very friendly and prompt. Exactly in time and not the last very fast. I will go for sure again."
"I was looking for a decent tyre for my car(Ford Focus ST3)at obviously at a competitive price.Having looked at Blackcircles(sorry!)your company appeared in the search. Having had Uniroyal tyres before,they appeared in your selection. Great price,great tyre and so easy to order and then fit at my local dealer. I will recommend to all my friends, Cheers A1!!!"
"tyres competitvly priced staff very pleasant"
Tyre Savings is rated 4.36 based on 109 reviews