Tyre Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
Went to get 3 tyres done at my local tyre centre via tyre savings and they only sent 2 that were the actual correct size. Having to go back a second day to get the last one done.
Brilliant 👏 👏 got my tyres and great price Brilliant price..many thanks
Excellent service and very competitive price. I'm happy that I count tyre savings to purchase tyre for my car . The guys at fitting station in SETyres were excellent . Thanks so much. Definitely will use again in future *****
order and communication was first class. Fitting was polite but did take longer than previous experiences with other tyre firms. I think that their more profitable work took precedence over my tyre fitting - the car was on their jacks a long time as the fitter attended to other jobs between doing mine. Otherwise no grumbles
It’s was not as good they should don’t have right equipment
The deals on the tyres far outstripped any other sites I looked at, and the ease of booking the fitting with so many locations to choose from was fantastic. What let it down was that the site confirmed a set time for the fitting, but the tyre fitters dont take appointments. I turned up at 4.30pm as booked and confirmed only to find the fitters telling me (a) they dont book apoointments for anyone and (b) they had more then enough work for the day and i should come back another day. I Highly recommend you check with your chosen fitter about the appoitnment. But now that I know that, yes i absolutely will look here again,
Very nice staff ,good professionals !
Everything from ordering to fitting cannot be faulty.Really pleased with the whole experience.
Excellent prices - easily the best found in the local area and with a local tyre centre with free fitting.
Very easy to choose the tyres I wanted from the website at a competitive price. I was able to choose a date and time slot with my local Formula One Autocentre when it was convenient for me and the fitting of the 4 tyres took about an hour.
Excellent
Totally hassle free operation friendly and helpful fitters (Halfords).
Price and choice very good. Fitting service at designated agent was exceptional! Four tyres, four jacks, four staff! Could not have been quicker. Congratulations everyone.
Dead easy to use, had the tyres I was looking for, and the fitter was 100% genuine. Hard to fault and good value tyres. Will use again.
It was a simple process although we encountered a common Mini/bmw problem with the locking wheel nuts, advised where to go to remove them. Thereafter tyres fitted and the guys were professional and approachable. All good with service
Good price.Everything went smoothly , tyres fitted by Formula 1 Autocentres Harrow.
It didn’t go very well at all - the price quoted and which I expected to pay, wasn’t that which the garage asked for! Tyre Savings said that I would be paying £271.92 on the day of fitting to the garage. However, when it came to pay, they asked for £300! Had I known this, I would not have used Tyre Savings and certainly won’t be using them again on this basis. It caused much annoyance from both sides. So a warning - the quote that you get isn’t what you will end up paying!
After ordering and booking a time for fitting, I went as planned to have two tyres fitted. The fitters knew nothing about my tyres or booking appointment! Saying tyresavings.com, should not be giving out appointments For Halfords the fitters, as their computers are not compatible! On my return home I emailed Halfords to complain. That was a waste of time, they were not interested as the tyres hadn’t been purchased from them.
Tyres were no delivered in time, I turned up to get them fitted and they were not there. No contact to advise of the issues and my details not passed onto the fitting center
good prices and tyre fitting was very fast.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.44 based on 3,543 reviews