Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
Good service at a good price
Tyres and prices were fine. Mt choice of using Stoneacre was a mistake, they insisted a 08.20 am which was earlier than I anticipated but would have been acceptable if the receptionist had not come to me 35 minutes later to ask which tyres were due to be changed. I was in their showroom waiting two hours, forced to listen to inane rubbish from some radio station, before I could escape. Not good enough.
everything went to plan and good price
thanks
I'm very pleased with the service - but I thought the price included tyre disposal too? I was charged extra for that - only a small amount. So apart from that, the tyres are what I wanted, delivered to the fitter on time, fitted efficiently and without fuss. Used before, will use again. Just tidy up that price anomaly?
Good price, all booked online and garage phoned to confirm
Great service and price, saved me around £50 on a tyre. Only let down slightly by the garage fitting them. I turned up 15mins early yet took 1.5 hrs to fit ONE tyre not including the 15 mins that i was early. Thats a little off putting for booking again. Usually takes 15 mins to have a tyre fit so sitting there for 1.5 hrs was excessive.

Price wise can't complain and above comment obviously is not tyresavings fault but the garage.
Saved over £70 but the tyre fitting place did say to me the tracking needed doing.
So i had this done as well.
I eventually found the tyre I was after at a good price. However, the online ordering process was confusing, I had apparently booked two other tyres without knowing it. 🙄
Tyre Savings great! Tyre fitters not. Said they didn't use the times booking service and I'd have to wait in the queue. I refused as I had work so they did it but took nearly 3 hours!!! My stars are only for Tyre Savings
Good customer service
This would be a 5 but Selecta tyre almost laughed in my face when I said I had specified a time on my booking!!!
You might want to look at that as they apparently dont specify a time.
Good service , great price.
Great price, would use it again highly recommend.
All was going well then we had to walk home in the Pouring rain because my car was booked in for 11.30 the garage said YOU shouldn’t have given us a fitting time and asked us to return in 2 hour.
Friendly staff and fair prices
The tyres were pretty good considering the low price. I used Formula 1 who did the job well as expected. Overall the experience was "very positive", the only downside was the time it takes to get the tyre replaced, you do need to book your timeslot which can days or even a week. Luckily I do not rely on the car.
The tyre service was disappointing as my appointment was 10.30am when I arrived I was told that I would have to wait for 2 and a half hours or come back the next day which I want for but it still tuck 2&a half hours to fit 4 tyres
Easy to use. Garage appointed were courteous and swift. Told me an hour, called after 45 mins to say they were done. Not the cheapest but good service. Would recommend.
Fitting service was poor. Arrived for booked time of 9.30am. But had to wait almost 2hrs before car was complete. Garage complaining that Tyresavings shouldn’t give customers 1hr time slots, and to make them aware that due to covid restrictions, they suggest that customers drop off car & await a phone call when car is completed.
Apart from having a small delay at getting my tyres at the chosen time slot, the service was good.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,609 reviews