Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 7th June 2019
William grant
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
the new tyres were good price but i also had a puncture and was charged £25 to repair it most garages charge £10 for a puncture repair
good tyres good price and good service, only downside tries to charge me £47 for tracking, didn't have it done but it still soured the deal
Very good price, once they’d contacted f1 tyre fitters all went smoothly
Would use again
Tyres were ordered on line but when we arrived at garage we were told that flat run tyres are not suitable for Mercedes even though you accepted our order having specified the make of car. We ended up having to buy alternative tyres at the garage and pay for balancing etc.
To avoid other customers experiencing this it might be helpful if some information was put on your website as to the suitability of tyres for different makes of cars. The garage we used were very helpful as it was not their fault and they did not realise the problem until wheels were off the car. Hope this is helpful.
Great price and great service as two tyres were fitted straight away as I arrived for the scheduled appointment .
Great service at a good price
Had to wait for 45 minutes after booking time for them to start work on my car. Said it was due to a computer problem between old and new systems.
Smooth easy service third time user
It was smooth and saved me some money.Tyre fitting service was very good.
Excellent service all round !
Had to wait 30 mins , But the job was done before the hour as stated , Friendly Staff and polite , Overall was happy with the tyres and Service..
All delivered on time and fitted at a time to suit me and at a garage in the same village. Good service will use again
I've used this type of service in the past, and works well for me.
Good service at a good price
Tyres and prices were fine. Mt choice of using Stoneacre was a mistake, they insisted a 08.20 am which was earlier than I anticipated but would have been acceptable if the receptionist had not come to me 35 minutes later to ask which tyres were due to be changed. I was in their showroom waiting two hours, forced to listen to inane rubbish from some radio station, before I could escape. Not good enough.
everything went to plan and good price
thanks
I'm very pleased with the service - but I thought the price included tyre disposal too? I was charged extra for that - only a small amount. So apart from that, the tyres are what I wanted, delivered to the fitter on time, fitted efficiently and without fuss. Used before, will use again. Just tidy up that price anomaly?
Good price, all booked online and garage phoned to confirm
Great service and price, saved me around £50 on a tyre. Only let down slightly by the garage fitting them. I turned up 15mins early yet took 1.5 hrs to fit ONE tyre not including the 15 mins that i was early. Thats a little off putting for booking again. Usually takes 15 mins to have a tyre fit so sitting there for 1.5 hrs was excessive.

Price wise can't complain and above comment obviously is not tyresavings fault but the garage.
Saved over £70 but the tyre fitting place did say to me the tracking needed doing.
So i had this done as well.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,769 reviews