Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 7th June 2019
William grant
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Waste of time, ordered on line to be fitted at a local garage on Saturday morning. I attended the garage at the time stated only to be told that they had received no information from tyre savings. They confirmed that tyres had been delivered but no appointment🤷‍♂️A Saturday morning off work for no reason. Email sent on the Saturday morning, no response apart from a feedback request!!! There you have it I won’t use this service again
Hi,

Thank you for your recent Tyresavings.com review, without the feedback we wouldn't be able to improve our services. I have replied to your review in private.

If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tyresavings.com
Having arrived at my designated time of 2.30 pm, work on my car did not commence until around 3.45.furthermore,a lady who arrived after me, had work done to her car before me, which took a good 45 minutes at least, because she knew one of the guys who work at this place. This is fact, because I had a long conversation with her. When work finally started on my car, I honestly could, nt believe how long it took the guy to change my two tyres. He could not have taken any longer if he tried. And all this time I had to wait in sub zero temperatures. Then when it came to pay for the work, I was asked for a card payment, of which there was no mention of when I made my booking. Also when work was completed, and I had to drive my car out of the work area(why) the plastic seat cover had not been removed by the tyre fitter, which given the covid concerns, should surely have been removed first. Also, driving in to this centre, looking for Strathclyde tyres? Well it says McConnechys everywhere, until you get to reception and there is a small sign saying Strathclyde tyres. Very confusing as to whether it's the correct place or not. So to sum up, my booking was for 2.30 pm, another customer/friend of staff member got took(incorrectly) before me, and I didn't leave the centre till 4.40 pm, 2 hrs and 10 minutes after arriving for 2 new tyres. Obviously not what you want to be reading, but never again will I use this company, and I would not recommend it to anyone. The whole experience was absolute garbage, and in fact, I would appreciate some feedback from this reply.

Tyresavings.com
very bad, delay in notification to garage resulted in me not been looked after and sent away having to come back later that day. extra 12miles wasted.....
Booked tyres to be fitted at Formula 1 auto center for my Daughters car called a couple of days before they had no idea about the booking and couldnt help so had to start all over again with another online tyre site - waste of time using this site

Tyresavings.com
Ye the garage you use is very happy very cheeky trying to charge more because thay don't make any money from this service, felt very embarrassed when he abuse me saying using a scamming site to get tyres from in front of other ppl. Saying if we go there again he will refuse to do it. As he's been conned in to a 5 year agreement. Shocking to be fair 😡😡😡😡

Not what I needed frankly

Tyresavings.com
Advertised a tyre that was not available, you told me but not the fitter who was stil expecting me.
Awful. Ordered the tyres, contacted the fitter by phone in advance to see if all was ok before I went there of which they said yes. Got there and were not able to do balancing, could only do it between 9pm and 9am and I would have to come back between only those times. So I canceled and ordered more tyres and fitting at a different garage. Appalling customer service and an absolute waste of my time won’t be using that garage again
Not a very good experience, had order amended twice within 7 days and the last amendment was the day before fitting, appreciate that other factors may have influenced the need to make a second amendment but as a customer, this was very inconvenient. Person i dealt with was friendly enough so my review is referencing the overall service, which i cancelled and went with another company
garage refused to fit them. They said they busy and they don't know how i managed to book it . Waste of time
Not good as the appointment was cancelled saying the selected tyres were not available. They have send an email saying this which may go unnoticed and we may still plan our stuffs thinking the appointment was ON.

Prefer phone communication or atleast make sure that customer is aware about the change in appointment.
Arrived at the fitting garage to be told they don't fit for tyre savings anymore and had to pay extra
I went to the garage at my booking time of 12:30 to be told they don’t do bookings it’s a first come basis so I will need to wait at least an hour so I waited and waited and waited and waited 4hrs later I just drove off and didn’t get the tyres done will never be using this site again. I was absolutely fuming waisted half my day.
Wrong tyres delivered, waste of time
What can I saw. Went to fit my tyre and was told they couldn't find my booking.
Tyres weren't delivered to the garage. Garage now sourcing different tyres apparently better tyres and discounting them for the inconvenience as took day off work and now having to take another day so definitely ideal.
Very poor service, Garage where I book my car in had moved premises.....type Savings didn’t even know. When I contacted them and they found out what went wrong....the tyre had not even Been delivered.....

Use at your own risk of been let down
Didn’t have tyres done as the garage said they don’t have access to on line bookings and was told I would need to come back later
i ordered 4 days prior to my fitting appointment.
i left work 2 hours early so lost 2 hours pay
on arrival at just tyres letchworth my ordered and confirmed tyres were not available.
my mot was due the next day
it really was a total disaster and waste of my time.
am still awaiting some kind of corresspodence ? apology?
Cant believe i have been asked to review. So here it is. Ordered tyres for fitting. Received around 3 calls confirming the time and being quite pushy about it as mechanics finish early on a friday so arrive as the start of the window as per the instructions to find they dont have the tyres on site!! Shambles
The tyre fitting service was very poor. I’ve four tyres fitted by selected tyre workshop, two of them were not properly sealed and couldn’t retain pressure. I’ve had to get those fixed by a third party workshop as the manager was unwilling to accept this it’s improper seal.
Unfortunately my experience was terrible.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,758 reviews