Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
Arrived at the fitting garage to be told they don't fit for tyre savings anymore and had to pay extra
I went to the garage at my booking time of 12:30 to be told they don’t do bookings it’s a first come basis so I will need to wait at least an hour so I waited and waited and waited and waited 4hrs later I just drove off and didn’t get the tyres done will never be using this site again. I was absolutely fuming waisted half my day.
Wrong tyres delivered, waste of time
What can I saw. Went to fit my tyre and was told they couldn't find my booking.
Tyres weren't delivered to the garage. Garage now sourcing different tyres apparently better tyres and discounting them for the inconvenience as took day off work and now having to take another day so definitely ideal.
Very poor service, Garage where I book my car in had moved premises.....type Savings didn’t even know. When I contacted them and they found out what went wrong....the tyre had not even Been delivered.....

Use at your own risk of been let down
Didn’t have tyres done as the garage said they don’t have access to on line bookings and was told I would need to come back later
i ordered 4 days prior to my fitting appointment.
i left work 2 hours early so lost 2 hours pay
on arrival at just tyres letchworth my ordered and confirmed tyres were not available.
my mot was due the next day
it really was a total disaster and waste of my time.
am still awaiting some kind of corresspodence ? apology?
Cant believe i have been asked to review. So here it is. Ordered tyres for fitting. Received around 3 calls confirming the time and being quite pushy about it as mechanics finish early on a friday so arrive as the start of the window as per the instructions to find they dont have the tyres on site!! Shambles
The tyre fitting service was very poor. I’ve four tyres fitted by selected tyre workshop, two of them were not properly sealed and couldn’t retain pressure. I’ve had to get those fixed by a third party workshop as the manager was unwilling to accept this it’s improper seal.
Unfortunately my experience was terrible.
Unprofessional staff and they do the job by choice. They change my booking 3 times and I had to cancel and rebook then when I come early and they serve a girl just walked in and I had to wait so long they said busy at the end both types got different pressure!!
Worst garage ever
Cancelled my booking because my tyres aren’t in stock 🙄
30th September 3.30 my appointment for fixing my tyre . I show email he don’t know anything.He don’t have tyre my MOT is Monday
Absolute shambles. I rang the garage I was supposedly booked in with on the morning of the fitting 1/2 an hour before to check all is well... “sorry, we stopped doing business with tyre savings as they are bad at communicating with us and the customer and don’t pay us enough and are always driving the prices down on the local garages, using their buying power to drive local down where it’s impossible to make any money. So, my tyres were not there, nor were they ever going to be!!! I have an MOT in a few days time and this was booked over a week ago to ensure I’d be let know of any issues in time.. luckily I have been able to get a local company to source the same tyres for not much more.
Ordered tyres at good price and selected fitting centre. Order was acknowledged.
Next day order was cancelled by Tyre Savings saying they did not have the advertised stock.

I had to reorder on competitor site and everything went perfect from them.
Terrible.
Ordered 1 tyre online with installation at a recommended dealer.
Drove the 20 miles to the place and they had no idea who tyresavings were and didn’t have that tyre in stock. Checked with the installer, I was at the right place and time which he confirmed.
It seems there is little to no contact between tyresavings and the recommended installers otherwise I wouldn’t have completely wasted my time!
The tyre Center no longer fits tyres so no tyres when I arrived to get them fitted
I purchased two tyres for my Mercedes and booked an appointment to have them fitted two days later .
On the morning of the appointment, I had difficulty finding the tyre agent , I had not been given a contact telephone num either only the post code which was an address in a industrial site with no signs.
After about ten minutes driving around the trading estate I finally found the garage but it was closed with nobody around , there was a phone number on the closed gates but there was no reply .
I was on time for the appointment 1030am so they couldn't say I was late.
I waited around for ten minutes then went to another local tyre agent and saved myself £30.
Poor service by the tyre shop as they had not communicates to tyresavings.com that they would be closed.
Continental conti sport contact 5. I’ve bought 4 tyres 255/45/19 and they said new but manufacturing year was 1x2018-2x2019-and 1x2020 . Thank you for this TYRESAVING. I’m not gonna buy from you again.
When booking online the price stated is what I would be charged but on the day I was charged more. It also said it would be done within the hrs time frame this also wasn't the case. When I left the centre I had to go and put air in the tyre. Overall disappointed 😞
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,593 reviews