Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
More Photos & Videos
I purchased two tyres for my Mercedes and booked an appointment to have them fitted two days later .
On the morning of the appointment, I had difficulty finding the tyre agent , I had not been given a contact telephone num either only the post code which was an address in a industrial site with no signs.
After about ten minutes driving around the trading estate I finally found the garage but it was closed with nobody around , there was a phone number on the closed gates but there was no reply .
I was on time for the appointment 1030am so they couldn't say I was late.
I waited around for ten minutes then went to another local tyre agent and saved myself £30.
Poor service by the tyre shop as they had not communicates to tyresavings.com that they would be closed.
Continental conti sport contact 5. I’ve bought 4 tyres 255/45/19 and they said new but manufacturing year was 1x2018-2x2019-and 1x2020 . Thank you for this TYRESAVING. I’m not gonna buy from you again.
When booking online the price stated is what I would be charged but on the day I was charged more. It also said it would be done within the hrs time frame this also wasn't the case. When I left the centre I had to go and put air in the tyre. Overall disappointed 😞
What you offer is not what your fitting partner can deliver, the fitting appointment didn't happen it was fully booked. Please make sure the available time for fitting with garages.
Arrived to have 4 new tyres fitted to my Mercedes. To my dismay you only delivered 3.
Not very good had to wait 2 more days for tyre 4 which meant I had to waste my time and petrol.
I ordered from your website and as insyructed turned up at the garage to have them fitted. However much to my disappointment the tyres had not arrived! I was told to take the matter up directly with yourselves and having tried to call yourates customer service department at least ten times with no facility to leave you a message, I cancelled my order via an email. I had an appointment in London with a client which I had to cancel. This didn't reflect well on my business nor doesn't on yours. Will I use your company again absolutely and categorically "NO"
Waste of time

Tyrws never arrived at garage, decided to go els where and spend more, dont waste your time with these fools
Poor service.. Web site straight forward apart from it has no live access to the fitting station dairy so booked online then later garage calls me to say they can't do it.. phoned tyresave helpful lady rearranged with different garage.. I phoned them and they said they had no booking.. Tyresave sort problem with garage then next day got a call unable to supply all my tyres.. cancelled everything.. Rebooked with National tyres.. all done and sorted.. would not use this site again.
They emailed to change the appointment and then when we arrived they had no record of the booking - won't be using you again.
Booked appointment spent time on line. Totally Disappointed received no booking confirmation or email. Wasted my time
I went to my appointment at Formula One Autocentres in Swindon and was told my tyres hadn't arrived. I'm still waiting to have them fitted.
Hi,

Thank you for your recent Tyresavings.com review, without the feedback we wouldn't be able to improve our services. I have replied to your review in private.

If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tyresavings.com
The fitting service was atrocious trying to charge me extra for fitting and saying the tyres were more expensive to what it said online the tyres were dirty after fitting the alloys were absolutely filthy I won’t be picking that particular garage that did them baring in mind this was a dealership garage

Tyresavings.com
I was unable to get my tyre fitted as tyresavings.com didn't notify the garage

Tyresavings.com
Tyre savings good .. not sure about just tyres didn't put hub cap on properly and it fell off following day

Tyresavings.com
I'm very very disappointed with the customer service at the tyre centre I booked to have my tyre fitted on Friday it is now monday and I'm still waiting after being turned away twice after being told that there was a 3 hour wait, cant understand why I was told this as I had a dedicated time for my tyre to be fitted I have decided not to return again today to be told the same thing, I will NOT be referring anyone to this service
Hello Debbie,

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies in the delay in getting back to you. The office has been closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and this is the first day back in the office.

I am very sorry to hear about the service you have received from Formula One Autocentres.

All our fitting centres agree upon being listed on the website to adhere to the booking times sent through. They receive an email confirmation of the booking at the same time as your confirmation email comes through. The garages also get paperwork with the job details on when the tyres are delivered by our supplier, therefore I am unsure how they wouldn't have known about your booking. If they had known but were busy, we would have expected them to call us or yourself in order to try rearrange the time so that it caused as little inconvenience as possible.

I am very sorry that this hasn't happened in this instance. I will speak with Formula One to find out what has happened and see if there is a way we can improve communication of booking with them so that this does now happen again in the future.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Kind regards

Tyresavings.com
went to fitting centre at the appointed time only to find that the tyres were two different makes and tread patterns and incompatible , wasted 1 1/2 hours . wont use this site again ,
Complete waste of time
Would not fault the tyre saving but fitting was shocking as the garage had me waiting 3 hrs for an hours job.
Tyres didn’t arrive
Not the best service. In a garage with fitted tyres, I waited nearly for 2 h to fit tyres. Ad tyres on picture have E and C Categories.. Tyres fitted have categories G and G.

Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,340 reviews