Tyre Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
4.4
Based on 4,035 reviews
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
Went to get my tyres fitted, but they could not find my tyres. They had a receipt to prove they were delivered. Total waste of my afternoon as I took half a holiday. Very very poor service.
Booked a time that I could do on a Saturday morning and was then told they couldn't do it until Monday by the garage and terrible customer service from the garage (rude)
Tyres were wrong had to go elsewhere.
Failed to deliver.
Booked in with some tyres. Got am email the following day saying they wouldn't be in stock and would be available the following day so re booked. Then another email saying no fitters were available. I ended ringing another supplier and some fitted the same day.
Ordered 2x tyres online, selected the fitting time as instructed on the web page. Turned on time....only to be told "we don't book time slots...its first come first serve...it will be a 2 hr wait". Very poor service
Attended the appointment at formula one in Rayleigh as agreed. I waited 1 hour an nothing was done. There was 2 staffs sitting in the office. Ask them how long do i need to wait and they say they don’t know as they were very busy. I took the key back and went elsewhere where it was done straight away
no joint calanders with the tyre fitters... so when you book a fitment date the fitter then gets back to you saying they cant fit for another week....
I made an online booking, received a confirmation message followed by a later message to say the tyre delivery (to F1 at Crewe) was delayed, I responded to the message with an alternative fitting date but didn't receive a response, after further failed attempts to arrange a new fitting appointment I cancelled the order. I placed an order at another fitting centre (F1 at Chester), arrived on time(08:30) only to be told that their 'tyre machine' was broken. I knew (from another custiomer) their 'tyre machine' was 'broken' the previous day. I asked why they hadn't let me know before making the trip to them only to be met with a shrug of the shoulders & a heavenward gaze (possibly for inspiration for a suitable answer). I left the fitting centre and received a phone call at 08:45 saying their machine was broken! 'Tyre Savings' may be OK, I wish I could tell! You could make a small saving on other online prices, I suspect they need to choose their fitting 'partners' better if their business isn't to be impacted.
Well, the tyres was there in Formula 1 Enfield, but they didn't fit them unfortunately, first the manager said he don't have any email confirmation, then the machine is not working! So iunhappy ,that's not your fault, tyres was there.
Only one tyre of the two that I requested was delivered to the fitter but two replacement tyres were offered that were cheaper and inferior to those I ordered. In addition, the tyres provided were the wrong size!!!
Very disappointed 😢 you quoted this as an all in price and I ended up laying an extra £40 for a special valve and tracking! All I want was to turn up have my tyre 🛞 fitted at the price quoted and leave I feel so ripped off.
Not very impressed ordered what I thought were run flat tyres. Only to drive 19 miles to find that they were not run flats and completely wasted time and fuel 😟
12 weeks to get refund V v bad
Didn't even get an appointment was told that the garage had changed their operating hours so the initial Saturday that I had booked was now not going to be available. A total inconvenience.
Not very good, arrived at the date and time given 1030am to be told it couldn’t be found on the appointment list, then it was found but I was then told it couldn’t be done until 3:00pm, when I arrived at that point I was told I would have to wait as they were busy with two people carrying out a MOT, this was a complete waste of the day, I won’t be using your company again.
Cancelled my order
I made an order for 4 tyres and i asked to be fitted on friday.I received a email telling me that will be a delay and can be done on saturday.I accepted,they gave me the hour and on saturday went to the garage to change the tyres.I arrived there and surprise only 1 tyre there.I tryed to get in touch with them and they said that i’ll receive the rest that afternoon.I ask how this afternoon because i have appoiment now and he said let me call the courier to track the tyres.I waited 15 minutes to be called back,nothing.I tryed calling him back i was told he is busy so i left,angry of course because i cancelled other appoiments that i had just to attend this one and i wasted my time and fuel.After i left he called me telling me that the tyres don’t arrive that day because of an error and will arrive only on wednesday.I ask what time on wednesday he couldn’t tell me,just said will get in touch.I sent an email to see how we can sort this and noone replied.Instead i received this email to write a review how they did.I’ll let you judge how they did,i’m still with no tyres and no appoiment or reply from them.
I ordered tyres, the tyres were delivered to the garage, but the garage didn't know anything about my booking. This garage is across town and I accepted that they didn't have time to do the job and had to return 6 hours later. The email had been received, but it had gone into their spam folder - this is because the email was sent with badly created headers etc... This is the only online site this has happened, plus they didn't do a payment online. So if I use this site again, I will need to phone the garage to ask if they have received a booking. Not what I had hoped for - I have used online tyre sites for many a year and this is the first one I have hd any issues. Plus one tyre was imperfect and the garage spent 1 and a half hours to fit two tyres!!
It’s unprofessional and unacceptable way of customer service. Firstly I accepted your offer and confirmed the appointment, then you apologised for non availability of the tyres at the workshop and it will be there on Friday. After that you cancelled the offer due to the tyres out of stock. I believe that nowadays we have systems can telling everything about stock. Really I am very upset, angry and disappointed , you have waste my time waiting for the tyres. I have a bad opinion on you.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.40 based on 4,035 reviews