Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
formula 1
Had 4 new tyres fitted at Formula 1 today they said that now need to check tracking as all tyres had been replaced but haven’t got the upto info on my 3 year old Ford to complete the job 100% so they told me that possibly in a short period my tyres may wear unevenly so after £588 not impressed as now need to book in at a garage that can finish the job
Incredible service please make sure this doesn’t happen to you
Thank you Tyre Savings for the reasonable priced tyres for my BMW car.
Also thanks to the tyre fitters at Sutton road tyres who are friendly and did a very good job for me and I would recommend them.
Quick and efficient service,walk in hand over keys wait a short time and drive away,tyre savings online site easy to use and not long winded
Absolutely delighted with the tyres and customer service. The tyre fitting service was excellent. No problem at all. I will certainly be using this company again and recommending it to others.
Keep up the brilliant work!
First time used the services and enjoyed it a lot. Very simple and useful. Thank you very much for everything. Recommended highly.
The tyre was supplied to the fitting company on time but the car was not booked in with them
They managed to fit the tyre but they were not very happy about it.
If I did this again I would phone the company and make sure the car is booked in with them direct this would avoid the issue I had.
Hi,

Thank you for your recent Tyresavings.com review, without the feedback we wouldn't be able to improve our services. I have replied to your review in private.

If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jenny
Tyresavings.com
Completed an order online to fit tyres following day at local garage. Was emailed on that day to say the garage didn't have them. Told to look again on the site. Poor communication between garage and Tyresavings.
Hi,

Jenny
Tyresavings.com
Didn’t get the chance to have tyres fitted due to not available for time booked and wasn’t called by yourselfs to arrange alternate time to fit tyres. So was cancelled, i won’t use your service again.
Would not use again. Got to appointment on time, centre did not have us booked in. They were not expecting us and they said they would try and fit in but after 3 hrs still not fitted so left.
Tried cancelling this order after reading the appalling reviews of the only local garage suggested by tyre savings only to have my email retuned as it's not a monitored mailbox? I would of quite happily changed garages if I could get a reply, but alas I went to another local tyre fitter and was glad I did as even they commented on the suggested garages mistakes they had rectified, I have 20k car and do not want it molested tyre savings I think you need to "check a trade" and read the garage reviews 🥺
Hi Mr Smith,

Thank you for you Tyresavings.com review.

I have replied privately to the issues you faced.

Sarah

Tyresavings.com
I ordered 2 tyres through tyresavings.com on January 16th 2019 to be fitted on January 21st 2019. Placed the order and booked the local fitting centre all ok. Had confirmation of the order. Went to get them fitted and the local tyre fitting centre told me they had not been delivered. Why wasn't I told about this? I spoke to tyresaving.com and they told me they were low on stock and this was the reason they were not sent. I was told I could have them fitted 2 days later but I couldn't take the time off work as I already booked time off to get the tyres fitted in the first place. So I said not to worry about it. Such a shame as they offered such a good price for the tyres but was left frustrated when I was unable to get them fitted and needed them for the next day as my car had an MOT. I was going to leave a very poor experience but due to the fact they offered to sort the problem and apologized for the mistake I rated a poor experience instead. This is the first time I have used tyresavings.com and this has put me off using them again.
Hi Mr Williams,

Thank you for your most recent review! We wouldn't be able to improve our services without it.

I have messaged you privately regarding your order.

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to ask.

Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,612 reviews