Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 7th June 2019
William grant
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Every process of the purchase was very easy. The tyre was waiting for me as I arrived at the fitting garage, the staff were pleasant and it was fitted on time.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good price, once they’d contacted f1 tyre fitters all went smoothly
Would use again
Excellent service from you direct on time, easy and simple to use. Also the fitting garage was a credit to you.
perfect saved money and thts the main goal thanks tyresavings.com
Excellent service what a bargain
It was quick and easy to find the tyres. The tyre fitting was very good and quick.
Happy, quick and efficient way to get tyres online
The tyre savings 5 stars but fitting service poor quality and rude
Tyres were ordered on line but when we arrived at garage we were told that flat run tyres are not suitable for Mercedes even though you accepted our order having specified the make of car. We ended up having to buy alternative tyres at the garage and pay for balancing etc.
To avoid other customers experiencing this it might be helpful if some information was put on your website as to the suitability of tyres for different makes of cars. The garage we used were very helpful as it was not their fault and they did not realise the problem until wheels were off the car. Hope this is helpful.
Good value for money, good service
Waste of time, ordered on line to be fitted at a local garage on Saturday morning. I attended the garage at the time stated only to be told that they had received no information from tyre savings. They confirmed that tyres had been delivered but no appointment🤷‍♂️A Saturday morning off work for no reason. Email sent on the Saturday morning, no response apart from a feedback request!!! There you have it I won’t use this service again
Hi,

Thank you for your recent Tyresavings.com review, without the feedback we wouldn't be able to improve our services. I have replied to your review in private.

If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Jenny
Tyresavings.com
The staff that fitted the tyres were professional and friendly.
Great service and easy to use, will use again !
Tyres arrived on time and were fitted by knowledgeable and efficient staff at an excellent price
great value and service
Got four 17-inch Toyo Proxes TR1s fitted, and old tyres recycled, for a superb price - £265 (Feb '20). Got them fitted at Formula One Centre - done in less than an hour. Very happy.
Very good service good price they were also able to alter my tyers replacem on a different day
Would definitely would use them again
Very easy process, choose your tyre, choose your fitter, choose your time and date, then just arrive have tyres fitted and pay. Could not fault the system.
Great Service from start to finish, Whitehorse tyres had my new tyre on within 40mins of arrival, checked the pressure on all the tyres on the car as well. Went above and beyond and will be using again.
Having arrived at my designated time of 2.30 pm, work on my car did not commence until around 3.45.furthermore,a lady who arrived after me, had work done to her car before me, which took a good 45 minutes at least, because she knew one of the guys who work at this place. This is fact, because I had a long conversation with her. When work finally started on my car, I honestly could, nt believe how long it took the guy to change my two tyres. He could not have taken any longer if he tried. And all this time I had to wait in sub zero temperatures. Then when it came to pay for the work, I was asked for a card payment, of which there was no mention of when I made my booking. Also when work was completed, and I had to drive my car out of the work area(why) the plastic seat cover had not been removed by the tyre fitter, which given the covid concerns, should surely have been removed first. Also, driving in to this centre, looking for Strathclyde tyres? Well it says McConnechys everywhere, until you get to reception and there is a small sign saying Strathclyde tyres. Very confusing as to whether it's the correct place or not. So to sum up, my booking was for 2.30 pm, another customer/friend of staff member got took(incorrectly) before me, and I didn't leave the centre till 4.40 pm, 2 hrs and 10 minutes after arriving for 2 new tyres. Obviously not what you want to be reading, but never again will I use this company, and I would not recommend it to anyone. The whole experience was absolute garbage, and in fact, I would appreciate some feedback from this reply.
Hi,