Tyre Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
4.4
Based on 3,938 reviews
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
Got to the fitting station & no paper work from you, after about 20 mins. of phoning around the problem was sorted, not very impressed
Price is low, which is good. But the trouble you put the tyre centres through is not so good.
At first I thought it was great and really simple but then my appointment was shifted twice due to their stock availability - if it wasnt for this I would have rated it 4/5 stars!
NO FITTING..GARAGE COULDNT FIT MY VAN
Tyres price was great but the website booked me in for 8.30am. when I arrived I was told by the garage my tyres could not be fitted until 12.00. I came back at 12.00 and was told it would take 45mins, how long does it take to fit two tyres? This is the issue with tyre websites using different fitting centre's.
good value for money but no backup when tried to contact after placing order
Fitting service was fine but a considerable wait to get it done
Fab savings on tyres
Tyre fitting great but they did not have my details for tyres.
Certainly the cheapest site to find premium tyres at a good price. Good communications too, except between the garage and Tyre Savings.com The garage didn’t seem to know about Tyre Savings or appointments or payment systems. As a result of this, I’m not sure I’d use them again though, just to save £8 a tyre.
I ordered 4 tyres but when I got to the fitting centre at the arranged time and date only 2 tyres were there.
Happy with purchase until garage advised I hadn't paid for alignment. Website doesn't recommend this during purchase so had to pay another £40 which I wasn't expecting. And no NHS discount either 😩😩
This is a good way of saving on tyres but for the second time running the tyre was not at the fitting centre on time. Wilco motorsave we’re great
Thankyou ı received tyre but dot 2020. 2 years old. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Tyre not arriving on the day given made the 'saving' expensive.
Online experience was good but once again the tyres didn't arrive on time.
Great price but missed delivery date followed by some poor communication on new fitment date. Followed sadly by the F1 dealer failing to balance the tyres to the extend I have to return and have the tyres refitted. Otherwise all was good !@
Price was very good but when I turned up for my appointment the people knew nothing about me coming, they said it would be ready in an hour, after I came back in an hour I was told another 10 minutes. I could see nobody was near my car until I asked what was happening and finally after another 25 minute wait got my car back. Won’t be going to McConnechy again so if that my only option I’ll need to look elsewhere
Purchase price was good but the garage appointment was for 0830 when I attended the garage said the was a wait for over an hour before starting to fit the tyres
Didn't realise there was no waiting area. (Got my confirmation email after I dropped my car off, it told me then?) Bit late. Had to hang around in freezing cold for two hours and it's basicallyan industrial area. (I did manage to nurse a coffee in Greggs for half an hour). Garage staff were great and very helpful. Happy with the service I received. More the poor communication that let them down. Will use again but will take a jacket and be better prepared next time.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.41 based on 3,938 reviews