Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
More Photos & Videos
The supply of the tyres was fast and efficient,
The fitting never took place ,
I waited 1-1/2 hours and walked out in the end ,
I went back the next day and took the tyres away
And had to then pay to have them fitted elsewhere , so in the end never ended up saving any money !!!!
Tyre fitting service was great only disappointment was I needed 2 tyres not 1 went back on website and was trying 15% more than it was.
Good price for my tyres. The fitter at the garage mysteriously found one of my locking wheel nuts missing despite the fact they were all there when I drove it into their car park. Strange eh?
Went surprisingly according to plan. The fitters, Just Tyres of Reading, were efficient and helpful throughout.
Fitted at setyres Epsom, manager instantly confrontational when I arrived and said I had an appointment from 11.30, said, You haven't got an appointment, I do my customers first and I'll fit you in when I can. When I said I'll go then, he said hang on, he went outside then came back and said, I can do them now. They only had one other customer why start like that?
Tyres were there on time for fitting. The fitting center however is questionable.

After getting my tyres fitted, the day after one of the tyres were flat.

Upon calling the garage to notify them via phone, I received a less than inviting response and had to travel back to the fitting center to have the tyre looked at. It turned out that the issue was a valve issue and they had to replace that. Why this wasn't checked before the fitting was complete I didn't know but the service could've been better.
Pros: They fitted the tyre quickly

Cons: they delayed my appointment because they couldn't find the tyre size and after fitting the new tyre they left the dirty spare tyre on the tailgate carpet until I asked them to put it back properly in its slot under the carpet
great service very helpful and quicker
The confirmation was very good. When I arrived at the garage they had sold one of the tyres I had ordered the day before. I then had the front two tyres replaced.
Tyres delivered to 3rd party fitter on time. However 3rd party fitter was very poor took over 2 hours to fit 4 tyres.
Advertised price good value. Issues with the booking system - fitting garage unable to accept the on-line booked time slot. Subsequent inconvenience; new time slot eventually agreed with garage. Apologies received from Tyre Savings.
I arrived at the tyre fitting shop F1 autos and you had sent the right size tyre but not a transit van tyre so they had to pre-order. They service from the poole branch of F1 autos was first class I would definitely use them again.
Good service from tyre saving very poor service from fitters
Waited 1 :30 min to fit 1 tyre
Good tyre and value for money. Fitting workshop- prompted operative to gauge the rest of the tyres which I think I shouldn't be. Office reception desk unmanned, ok but there should be a buzzer or bell to press when entering reception to alert staff. Waiting area was cold and no magazine or TV to engage or keep company.
One of my dust caps has not been replaced and the tyres were inflated to the wrong pressure. They should be 33 and they were 38.
Good price, with big choice of tyres. Fitting garage was friendly and polite, but I thought the workmanship could have been better. Compound was not wiped of tyre and pressure was not set correctly. A few extra minutes and a bit more care and I would have been pleased to return again.
I am happy with the tyre fitting however they left a scratch on one of my rims that I am not happy about
I would have given a higher rating because the service was efficient, but when I left the depot my tyre information showed the pressures on the new tyres was 32 and 37 when both should have been 33.
Appointment booked for 1230, tyres didn’t arrive at fitters until 1310!!
total price was different booked change for tires and tracking didn’t have time for tracking
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,361 reviews