Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
formula 1
Had 4 new tyres fitted at Formula 1 today they said that now need to check tracking as all tyres had been replaced but haven’t got the upto info on my 3 year old Ford to complete the job 100% so they told me that possibly in a short period my tyres may wear unevenly so after £588 not impressed as now need to book in at a garage that can finish the job
Incredible service please make sure this doesn’t happen to you
Using the website was quick and easy and prices were great but using the fitter was not. McConechys is Airdrie were very unprofessional, zero customer service and said they would try and fit us in when we had booked an appointment. Half the staff weren't wearing masks and changing a tyre shouldn't take an hour. Would use website again but not that fitter.
Excellent Customer service , But the Tyre fitters are like Charities imposing themselves on you to part with cash for jobs that could wait or don't need doing, also the Tyres themselves almost looked Grey which questions me to ask if they are old stock.
Good service but not wright place to fix the tyre. Reason for the price included value but they said have to pay for value and as of when the tyre change replace the value so I am not happy fitting place. So it’s important. So need to improve the service
Tyre Savings ordering of tyres was faultless. Turning up at the fitters - not so good. I had arrived at 10am (30 mins early) to a garage with fitters and mechanics kicking around. Said they wouldn't start it until the appointment time (10.30am), and could take over an hour to fit 4 new tyres. Said he'd call to let me know. Came back within 30 mins (11am) to check on the work, it had been completed. So asked if I could pay and be on my way - he said paperwork takes ages through Tyre Savings because of it being a third party. So ended up waiting another 20 mins to process the paperwork. It felt like they were purposely trying to dissuade me from using an online site - better to go through them based on what they have on-site to upsell.
your website made me look like an amateur 'it' user. as you dont pay on the website i built up multiple orders which as the tyre wasnt in stock saved unnesscesary work for all. the fitters had to have me in twice as the tracking was wrongly set. they had said that they put new pairs of tyres at the front another company said they put them at the back.
You usually do well as I’ve used your service a few times without any problems. On this occasion , you wee unable to supply all 4 tyres on the day booked with a 3 day delay before you could supply the tyres . This inconvenienced me due to pre arranged commitments that couldn’t be changed. Fortunately , the garage supplied 2 similar tyres on the day. Maybe when an order is placed , a message should be shown saying OUT OF STOCK !! Other websites show this message when an order is made before going to check out. I emailed to cancel the 2 tyres.
Tyres are great. Had a phone call on the morning of the fitting to change the actual fitting time until the afternoon. Lucky it was my day off !
Wrong load rating came up on Tyre Savings computer.. this may happen on other sites too. My car is a big heavy one C4 GP.
Just Tyres in Potters Bar were local and my appointment was prompt. Lucky they had a suitable alternative. They aligned the tyres for a good price too.
Tyre price excellent fitting service for two tyres hour and half poor
The supply of the tyres was fast and efficient,
The fitting never took place ,
I waited 1-1/2 hours and walked out in the end ,
I went back the next day and took the tyres away
And had to then pay to have them fitted elsewhere , so in the end never ended up saving any money !!!!
Tyre fitting service was great only disappointment was I needed 2 tyres not 1 went back on website and was trying 15% more than it was.
Good price for my tyres. The fitter at the garage mysteriously found one of my locking wheel nuts missing despite the fact they were all there when I drove it into their car park. Strange eh?
Went surprisingly according to plan. The fitters, Just Tyres of Reading, were efficient and helpful throughout.
Fitted at setyres Epsom, manager instantly confrontational when I arrived and said I had an appointment from 11.30, said, You haven't got an appointment, I do my customers first and I'll fit you in when I can. When I said I'll go then, he said hang on, he went outside then came back and said, I can do them now. They only had one other customer why start like that?
Tyres were there on time for fitting. The fitting center however is questionable.

After getting my tyres fitted, the day after one of the tyres were flat.

Upon calling the garage to notify them via phone, I received a less than inviting response and had to travel back to the fitting center to have the tyre looked at. It turned out that the issue was a valve issue and they had to replace that. Why this wasn't checked before the fitting was complete I didn't know but the service could've been better.
Pros: They fitted the tyre quickly

Cons: they delayed my appointment because they couldn't find the tyre size and after fitting the new tyre they left the dirty spare tyre on the tailgate carpet until I asked them to put it back properly in its slot under the carpet
great service very helpful and quicker
The confirmation was very good. When I arrived at the garage they had sold one of the tyres I had ordered the day before. I then had the front two tyres replaced.
Tyres delivered to 3rd party fitter on time. However 3rd party fitter was very poor took over 2 hours to fit 4 tyres.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,609 reviews