Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 7th June 2019
William grant
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
No problem at all with tyresaving.com ordered tyres they were there when I arrived at fitting station. 5 star. The problem I had was with the fact my tyres had been over inflated by a massive amount which made my car extremely dangerous, straight after fitting I took my car on a local A road, i slowly got up to speed limit and proceced to overtake a car, as soon as i tried to put steering input into the car it began to weave from side to side so badly I actually thought my wheel was coming off I just about managed to gain control of the car and abandoned my overtake and pulled over asap, I have a tyre pump in the car and checked the pressure on both new tyres and were over 4 bar I googled what my pressures should be 2.4 it's ridiculous how they could have got so wrong will never use the fitting station again
Tyres wore great just be careful what garage u choose I had one booked in got there they wore rude they never done tyres they said they wore to busy even tho I was booked in them I redone the tyre thing on a different garage for next day they tryed telling me come back day after I refused so they finally done them
Booking slot was easy, when I turned up I was greeted by staff who briskly informed me that I had at least 30 min wait until the would start work, no apology or reasoning.
I returned 30 min later to be told I was third in line!
After tyres were fitted, all good and efficient by the way, I asked about the booking time.
It turned out that the workshop expected me at any time within the 1 hour slot and then I’d have to wait my turn. This should be made clear at booking stage.
Price was good. Phoned up garage on the morning of appointment to confirm booking. Was told that the time as not confirmed and that they needed to wait for tyre to be delivered on that day. Thankfully garage received the tyre and booked in appointment later in the day.
Recommend that you confirm booking with garage before setting off
Fitting service appalling , broke locking nut key then smashed locking nuts off
The tyre fitting service was excellent, but the website of tyre saving gave wrong information on the tyre for my car, the tyre below was wrong despite entering registration number of car.
When I placed my order for the pair of tyres on your website I was very impressed that they could be fitted the following day .
Unfortunately I arrived at the fitting station where 2 tyres were waiting to be fitted . The fitter removed my wheels and tyres to find that the 2 new tyres that had been delivered were not a matching pair . To save time I agreed that 1 tyre should be fitted leaving the remaining tyre to be fitted when the correct matching tyre arrives .
This means another journey out to the fitting station . Normally I wouldn’t have a problem with this but I’m keeping my journeys out to a bear minimum due to the fact my wife is on the NHS shielding list , so keeping possible chances of catching COVID 19 to a minimum.
I have no issues with the fitting station as they were very apologetic for the situation your tyre company had put them in .
Hopefully the remaining tyre will be arriving and being fitted to day when it arrives.
This inconvenience has doubled my chances of catching COVID 19 s and doubled my miles and fuel bill .
I don’t intend in leaving a negative review on your website as I appreciate mistakes happen , just disappointed that the order wasn’t a simple 1 trip as I intended it to be .
I booked appointment for 1130hrs on 5/1/20 only to be told on arrival that my appointment was at 1230hrs and to come back. Checked my confirmation email and the time quoted was 1130hrs. A wasted morning and I am not very pleased.
Good for saving money on tyres as I managed to get two tyres for £80 something pound however when I booked my appointment and turned up at the garage they said they hadn’t received the email from tyresavings and had not booked me in. Unsure if this was the garage lying and booking in too many or miscommunication from tyresavings but I would use again.
Usually good but these tyres never turned up forcing me to purchase more expensive tyres, not good when I buy them constantly for my 17 vans!!!
formula 1
Had 4 new tyres fitted at Formula 1 today they said that now need to check tracking as all tyres had been replaced but haven’t got the upto info on my 3 year old Ford to complete the job 100% so they told me that possibly in a short period my tyres may wear unevenly so after £588 not impressed as now need to book in at a garage that can finish the job
Incredible service please make sure this doesn’t happen to you
Using the website was quick and easy and prices were great but using the fitter was not. McConechys is Airdrie were very unprofessional, zero customer service and said they would try and fit us in when we had booked an appointment. Half the staff weren't wearing masks and changing a tyre shouldn't take an hour. Would use website again but not that fitter.
Excellent Customer service , But the Tyre fitters are like Charities imposing themselves on you to part with cash for jobs that could wait or don't need doing, also the Tyres themselves almost looked Grey which questions me to ask if they are old stock.
Good service but not wright place to fix the tyre. Reason for the price included value but they said have to pay for value and as of when the tyre change replace the value so I am not happy fitting place. So it’s important. So need to improve the service
Tyre Savings ordering of tyres was faultless. Turning up at the fitters - not so good. I had arrived at 10am (30 mins early) to a garage with fitters and mechanics kicking around. Said they wouldn't start it until the appointment time (10.30am), and could take over an hour to fit 4 new tyres. Said he'd call to let me know. Came back within 30 mins (11am) to check on the work, it had been completed. So asked if I could pay and be on my way - he said paperwork takes ages through Tyre Savings because of it being a third party. So ended up waiting another 20 mins to process the paperwork. It felt like they were purposely trying to dissuade me from using an online site - better to go through them based on what they have on-site to upsell.
your website made me look like an amateur 'it' user. as you dont pay on the website i built up multiple orders which as the tyre wasnt in stock saved unnesscesary work for all. the fitters had to have me in twice as the tracking was wrongly set. they had said that they put new pairs of tyres at the front another company said they put them at the back.
You usually do well as I’ve used your service a few times without any problems. On this occasion , you wee unable to supply all 4 tyres on the day booked with a 3 day delay before you could supply the tyres . This inconvenienced me due to pre arranged commitments that couldn’t be changed. Fortunately , the garage supplied 2 similar tyres on the day. Maybe when an order is placed , a message should be shown saying OUT OF STOCK !! Other websites show this message when an order is made before going to check out. I emailed to cancel the 2 tyres.
Tyres are great. Had a phone call on the morning of the fitting to change the actual fitting time until the afternoon. Lucky it was my day off !
Wrong load rating came up on Tyre Savings computer.. this may happen on other sites too. My car is a big heavy one C4 GP.
Just Tyres in Potters Bar were local and my appointment was prompt. Lucky they had a suitable alternative. They aligned the tyres for a good price too.
Tyre price excellent fitting service for two tyres hour and half poor
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,769 reviews